ক্রিস্টেন স্টুয়ার্ট I heard That She Smokes!!!

HeyMondayRocker posted on Apr 15, 2009 at 01:19AM
Yeah you read that right!!! I heard that she smoked and there was a video of her smoking!!Do you believe it?

ক্রিস্টেন স্টুয়ার্ট 29 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে AriesPrincess91 said…
THEY ALL DO, EXCEPT TAYLOR LAUTNER AND ASHLEY GREENE, OTHER THAN THAT. THE ENTIRE CAST SMOKES. I HAVE PICS IF YOU WANT PROOF
বছরখানেক আগে Ratdog said…
tongue
Ugh gross. Can you imagine how bad it must smell when you act with them.
বছরখানেক আগে _Angel_ said…
YES SHE SMOKE YOU HAVENT SEE IMAGES???!!!
 YES SHE SMOKE আপনি HAVENT SEE IMAGES???!!!
বছরখানেক আগে adavila said…
yeah she also smokes weed I dont see nothing wrong with that
sorry I meant I SEE nothing wrong with that
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 yeah she also smokes weed I dont see nothing wrong with that sorry I meant I SEE nothing wrong with
বছরখানেক আগে 0hjess said…
I don't no why people are making this out to be a big deal. Whoopey, she smokes. Get over IT!
বছরখানেক আগে edwardcarlisle said…
wink
AriesPrincess91, not all the rest do! The ones that doesn't are: Jackson Rathbone, Ashley Greene, Taylor Lautner, Kellan Lutz, Elizabeth Reaser and more others. I know there are some pics of Kellan smoking, but he doesn't like to.

He said in an interview that smoking gives you a bad breath and leaves you yellow teeth, so the image below from Kellan smoking was to "autoprove" that smoking IS disgusting ;)

Smokers: Kristen Stewart, Nikki Reed, Peter Facinelli, and some others :'(
 AriesPrincess91, not all the rest do! The ones that doesn't are: Jackson Rathbone, Ashley Greene, Tay
বছরখানেক আগে mrschuckbass said…
angry
ughh that is soooo disgusting!!! i hate smoking and smokers!!!!! i even hate being aorund my uncle who smokes and even my aunt!!!! smoking destroyys a person and is very harmful to a person!! i am against smoking and drugs!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে ItalianAngel89 said…
I dont care if she smokes. I'm not gonna hate her just cuz she smokes. It's her choice, so whatever.
বছরখানেক আগে aholic said…
my father smokes, my mother smokes, even my sister smokes! But that doesn't mean I don't love them. If you're addicted to smoking there's not much to do about it. It's hard to quit.
বছরখানেক আগে sylar_rocks said…
It's stupid to hate people for the life choices they make for themselves.
Actually,the whole cast smokes( I don't know about Lautner)
You can see Ashley smoking in the picture edwardcarlisle has posted
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 It's stupid to hate people for the life choices they make for themselves. Actually,the whole cast sm
বছরখানেক আগে duckey94 said…
Hell most theatrical people do. lol. I mean, honestly? Not a big deal.
বছরখানেক আগে uRie_RosS said…
yes, and in the magazine
 yes, and in the magazine
বছরখানেক আগে sylar_rocks said…
smile
Hey,which magazine are these scans from?
I always loved this photoshoot of hers.
বছরখানেক আগে TaylorIsHOT said…
angry
No way
বছরখানেক আগে jalicefan15 said…
Yes, but I am not upset about it many people smoke and it is their choice though not one I would make for myself.
বছরখানেক আগে pantufaloira said…
sad
Is her problem ... it is your health! I will not fail to like his work because of her smoking.
বছরখানেক আগে xlucy478 said…
yes she does,
i like the way she doesn't give a toss, but its not something to hate her for, geez cut her some slack.
বছরখানেক আগে Lolabella said…
crying
ZOMG, how could she? *rolls eyes*
বছরখানেক আগে 31Angie31 said…
there's nothing wrong if she smokes well it's bad for her health but i mean she knows that
বছরখানেক আগে SimplyLaurel said…
worried
I think the problem most people have with the fact that she smokes is that she's setting such a bad example for a lot of young fans who look up to her.

Nobody start screaming at me that a lot of the other actors also smoke; I know. They're setting a bad example for their fans too.

But Kristen, unlike them, has also been caught smoking weed. Smoking something legal, like cigarettes is one thing; smoking illegal substances is another entirely.

Plus, smoking is generally detrimental for the voice; an actor's main tool. I don't know why so many actors smoke.
বছরখানেক আগে Cheraine21 said…
She smokes, okay.
But what an impact has it on your life? Go on!
বছরখানেক আগে KatiiCullen94 said…
mischievous
WHATEVER!?
this makes me soo angry!. WHO CARES!?
she is young, she ain't pregnant, and she aint some medical patient, so flick heck why not?
It's illegal. That's what's wrong with it. Whether one thinks it's morally acceptable is another matter, the law defines it as a crime, and Kristen is publicly breaking the law by smoking weed.
বছরখানেক আগে aeroshappier12 said…
angry
okay people!! in a recent interveiw kristen said that she is trying to quitand is doing better. AND to edwardcarlisle, elizabeth dose smoke. AND TO mrschuckbass SHOVE IT UP YOU BUTT!! from me to you in the great words of my grandpa if you nothing nice to say DONT SAY NOTHING AT ALL!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Murii said…
smile
i think that it's great!! i smoke too and it's no a bad thing at all!! any way is kristen's life!!!
বছরখানেক আগে kstewrox said…
meh
kristen stewart can make her own decissions.And if she wants to smoke,she can.Anyway,she's trying to quit.She's still healthy.Maybe just not as heathy as she could be.
it's a free country people!!!!!!
Except for the fact that marijuana is ILLEGAL! Opinions on the morality of pot aside, you can't seriously support the use of illegal drugs.
বছরখানেক আগে aholic said…
Smoking marijuana is not the same as smoking cigarettes. Everyone in my family except me smokes and that doesn't make them bad persons - they all want to quit but just think it's too hard.

People are individuals for crying out loud, let it be.
বছরখানেক আগে fangyang said…
smile
so cool