ল অ্যান্ড অর্ডার স্পেশাল ভিক্টিম ইউনিট God I hate the new Ada Stone

Stephwhit1 posted on Nov 19, 2018 at 04:27AM
I was so happy that Law & Order SVU return for a 20th season. However I was disappointed in season 19. I believe the writers and directors really screwed up by letting Ada Rafael Barba go! and Philip Winchester his character is such a jerk! He should have stayed doing whatever it was he was doing before he decided to come back to visit his dying father retired Ada Ben Stone! I really don't like his character whatsoever and I think he's ruining the show! They need to put a different character in there with better traits better looking just all around better! He's just horrible. I do have one hope however. I heard that in this the 20th season he's going to screw up and that's because he's a womanizer and a disgusting Pig! He just picks up any old thing and screws it! My Hope is that he gets arrested and gets charged but not only that gets convicted and sent away for whatever it is he's accused of. And then he will be gone for good. Why would they put a sexual deviant in and an ADA's position? Especially working with NYPD Elite Special Victims Unit.

ল অ্যান্ড অর্ডার স্পেশাল ভিক্টিম ইউনিট No উত্তর