লেজেন্ড অব দ্যা সিকার প্রশ্ন on Kahlan?

redjacket posted on Aug 17, 2009 at 07:09PM
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but can Kahlan only confess men? and why does she collapse after using her powers at the start of the series but then doesn't later on. I havn't read the books so I dont know if its explained there???

লেজেন্ড অব দ্যা সিকার 4 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে adtaylor06 said…
She can confess anybody. Using her power exhausts her and she has to recover, but she gets stronger with time.
বছরখানেক আগে maureenl said…
She can confess anyone except those who are "prestinely ungifted" (people who cannot be affected by magic or use it themselves). Kahlan becomes a more powerful Confessor over time because of her inner strength. It is one of the reasons she is chosen as Mother Confessor. In earlier episodes of season 1 she collapses when she confess someone because she is a lesser Confessor, that can recover her powers in half a day. When she unknowingly unleashed the Con Dar, which takes the recovery time to zero. Afterward, her recovery time When she confess someone decreases. In Season 2 Kahlan can recover from confession in seconds.
বছরখানেক আগে guitargod18 said…
Confessors can confess anybody. Their power exhausts them because their power is part of their spirit, but once they use their power enough times, she won't get exhausted. Also, she was in the Con Dar, which made her even stronger against the collapsing after-effects of Confession.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে desiman76 said…
smirk
She hot ! Steaming ! She can confess anything within a radius of 3000 KM with the wonder of TV. Im confessed. I saw this show once and im sucked in with her amazing looks and seeming natural loving personality. If only she can walk out of the screen.
Yes, Some have suggested wonder woman for the role. And im thinking
she really would be perfect for that roles..Great Looks, inner strength that she conveys in her acting. We should see more of this diamond. I confess, its going to take awhile to cool down after seeing such a wonderful loving character. Im quite sure this has a lot to do with who Bridge Regan is as a person. Hipnotising of her presence a rare beauty that is inner and outer...not just the make up...its the way she smiles and then turns around and kicks ass....good for an entertaining night...im still recovering from the shortness of breath. I must get more oxygen.