Leyton Family<3 Hot আসন game. [Week 9 June 24th-June 30th *Amber*]

xoheartinohioxo posted on Apr 23, 2013 at 01:35AM
So this is how the hot seat works:

-Each person will get a week to "sit" in the hot seat & answer our questions.

-Each week will start Monday at 12 AM EASTERN & end the following Sunday at 11:59 PM. {link

-Sign-ups will always remain open, and once everyone [that wants to] participates we can always do more rounds!

-Questions are "anything goes" - you must answer every question & answer them honestly!

-You can ask as many questions as you'd like, just try not to overload the person with too many at once!

-I will completely work with everyone's schedule/availability to make sure we all get the best times for each of us! When you sign up, just tell me which week you want of the weeks still available [listed here in the OP] & if for some reason you end up not being able to do your week, just let me know - and I'll check in with you ahead of time - and you can be rescheduled!

-When you sign up, please do it like this- *REAL FIRST NAME* - Week __ {lol i promise, I've got all your names remembered now! BUT!! We do have some newer people that not everyone is familiar with, so it's good to know how to address everyone!}

Sign-ups / Schedule:
Week 1: April 29th - May 5th: Holly aka xoheartinohioxo
Week 2: May 6th - May 12th: Ray aka XxXrachellXxX
Week 3: May 13th - May 19th: Laura aka leytonfaan_18
Week 4: May 20th - May 26th: Albie aka Albiee
Week 5: May 27th - June 2nd: Atie aka turnaism
Week 6: June 3rd - June 9th: Celine aka XNaley_JamesX
Week 7: June 10th - June 16th: Moosh aka Mooshka
Week 8: June 17th - June 23rd: Aline aka Piu95
Week 9: June 24th - June 30th: Amber aka RoryMariano
Week 10: July 1st - July 7th: Margot aka Margooterd
Week 11: July 8th - July 14th: Ale aka bbiatch
FREE WEEK! FREE-FOR-ALL ROUND! *info below*: July 15th - July 21st:
Week 12: July 22nd - July 28th:
Week 13: July 29th - August 4th:
Week 14: August 5th - August 11th:
Week 15: August 12th - August 18th
Week 16: August 19th - 25th
Week 17 August 26th - September 1st
Week 18: September 2nd - September 8th
Week 19: September 9th - September 15th
Week 20: September 16th - 22nd
Week 21: September 23rd - 29th
Week 22: September 30th - October 6th

<b>July 15th-21st will be a FREE WEEK! What this means is that nobody will be in the hot seat, but EVERYONE can ask & answer questions! So the rules are still pretty much the same, just one modification - Your questions have to be "non-specific" towards anyone. [So don't direct any questions at one person in particular, just ask questions that EVERYONE could answer!]

The <s>Iron Throne</s>Hot Seat!:
 So this is how the hot আসন works: -Each person will get a week to "sit" in the hot আসন & answer
last edited on Jun 26, 2013 at 12:17AM

Leyton Family<3 251 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 251

বছরখানেক আগে XxXrachellXxX said…
heart
I am gonna ask you.... What's the scariest moment in your life (so far)? I hope that wasn't too personal or anything!

Oh, and I can take next week. Why not, it's not like I have any plans made up XD So is it like.. Ray.. or Rachel (XxXrachellXxX) Week 2: May 6th - May 12th.
:D Great idea, this game <3
বছরখানেক আগে turnaism said…
What's your biggest fear?
বছরখানেক আগে xoheartinohioxo said…
Week 1 hasn't started yet guys! lol i figured we would have a week for people to start signing up before we get started. My week will start at the end of this Sunday coming up =]
But just remind me of/repost those questions when it does start!
Oooh & i updated the rules/info to let everyone know that you can ask as many questions as you want - as long as it's not overloading the person with too many at once!
বছরখানেক আগে XNaley_JamesX said…
Celine aka XNaley_JamesX
Week 2 or week 6 (birthday week ;p), you can choose Holly! :))
বছরখানেক আগে Albiee said…
Week 4 please (no more birthday thingys then ;-))
বছরখানেক আগে leytonfaan_18 said…
Sign me up for whenever! :)
Celine- Gave you Week 6 since Ray already has Week 2.
Bee- You got it!
Laura- Signed you up for Week 3!
বছরখানেক আগে mooshka said…
I can do any week except for week 5(finals) so you can go ahead and give me anything else:)
Gave you week 7 Moosh!
I'll take week 5 then!
Added =]
বছরখানেক আগে Piu95 said…
smile
Can I be on Week 8 ? It's Aline (Piu95) :D
বছরখানেক আগে Margooterd said…
Can I have week 10?
বছরখানেক আগে rorymariano said…
Week 9? - Amber
বছরখানেক আগে bbiatch said…
My name is Ale in case you forgot...week 11?
Added everyone! lol and no i didn't forget your name Ale!
Alright guys! Round 1 [featuring me!] will be starting in right on 8 hours! [12 am eastern time 4/29/13]

Feel free to ask me anything & everything =] I'm basically an open book so... Yup! Can't wait ♥
Awesome! :) I'm gonna ask what I tried to ask earlier ; what's been the scariest moment in your life so far?

oh, and we can ask more than one question, right?
What's the scariest moment in your life (so far)?
I think September 11th... I was in 7th grade, i had multiple family members that worked in or around the DC area so i was terrified. My dad was a safety inspector and he traveled to multiple job sites every day, many located in DC. My stepdad was a construction worker & did many pours in DC. My grandma & aunt worked in an office building in DC, and not too long before 9/11 my grandpa had actually been working AT the Pentagon =[

What's your biggest fear?

Well I'm really terrified of bugs. Spiders, stink bugs, cicadas, you name it - i hate it. And snakes...
বছরখানেক আগে Piu95 said…
Do you have a dream ? (dream job or life goal for example) :)
Do you have a dream ? (dream job or life goal for example) :)

I would love to have my own Childcare Facility one day. I want it to be a place where you can get more than just M-F childcare - I want to provide a place where children can go when they need a safe place to get away to, when they don't have the best home life or there isn't anything constructive to do in their neighborhood. I would like to offer counseling/therapy as well as the expected educational offers.

Oh and i dream of one day meeting One Direction and running my hands through Harry's sexy hair!!
বছরখানেক আগে Albiee said…
You are going to a desert island, and you can only take 5 people with you. Who would you take?
You are going to a desert island, and you can only take 5 people with you. Who would you take?

My mom, my grandma & grandpa, my little brother... and Harry Styles & Louis Tomlinson. [They are attached so they count as one!]

And just for fun here's my online friends version- {I would take you all if i could!} Ale, Amber, Moosh, Ray & ummmm how do i choose the last spot.... eeny meeny miny mo... Jess!
বছরখানেক আগে leytonfaan_18 said…
What's your biggest regret?
What's the most rebellious thing you've ever done?
What's your biggest regret?

Getting in the car with Michael... I don't know how to explain it without giving all the details, and i know a few of you know about what happened to me... to not go in to a ton of details:

I was sexually assaulted by a guy that i had been friends with for almost 9 years. We were supposed to be going to visit his cousin, my on/off boyfriend Matthew... and i just... when i think back to that night, i just wish so hard that i never got in that car. That night is something i still have nightmares about, it changed something in me... Yeah =/

Anyways! Gosh, I'm sorry I'm such a downer. Haha i really suck at this huh?

What's the most rebellious thing you've ever done?

Hmmm... I don't know that I've really done much that is all that "rebellious". You know, i did fairly typical teen things - trying alcohol before i was legal, i smoked weed occasionally from 14-17, i skipped school quite a bit during freshman & sophmore year & in Junior year, i skipped the entire 3rd & 4th semester of my 4 A-Day class. [Idk if any of you have the same system but in my high school, for 4th period - which was the 2 hour block that the 4 lunches were divided in to in 30 minute increments - our 4th period class alternated. On A days it was one class, B day another. The rest of the schedule was the same no matter what day it was}

The class i had was Chemistry & Physics and my teacher was a HORRENDOUS, EVIL BITCH! She had a grudge against me because at the beginning of the year, she thought i was lying about having eye problems and not being able to sit too close to the overhead projector... well i brought in the note from my mom that she requested, but i guess she had thought i wouldn't have a note so when she called me to the front of the class and read the note, she got all flustered and pissy because she was wrong and about 95% of the class started laughing at her and mocking her... From that day on, she made it clear that she resented me. She would take off points on my work & claim i had done something wrong, or hadn't given all the steps, yet when i checked with multiple classmates, they had the same exact answer - same steps - and no points deducted! And she would say that i hadn't turned in homework, projects, classwork, etc. EVEN THOUGH I HAD IT BACK & GRADED!

lol so yeah after going to my guidance counselor AND principal, and having my mom contact the school about everything she was doing, and they STILL DIDN'T GET HER TO STOP! - I just said "Fuck this class." She was failing me even though i was working my ass off, so by the time we got progress reports for the 3rd quarter, i knew i had zero chance of passing so i ditched that class for the rest of the year!

Ummmm but yeah, hahaha that still doesn't answer what the most rebellious thing is that I've done!

I guess it would have to be back when i was like 14 - I was supposed to be staying the night at my best friends house but she got in to a fight with her mom and decided she was going to stay out all night. I tried convincing her to bring me to the house just so i could call my dad and let him see that i was calling from her house like i was supposed to... But NOOOO she "didn't want to chance her mom trying to make her stay in the house" So we went and hung out with a group of people, some i knew some i didn't. And at like 8:30 we went down to the community center & i called my moms house & pretended like i had done it accidentally and that had been my last change. I got my mom to call my dad and tell him we were going to Denny's with her mom and then going back to her house for the night. LOL we went back like an hour later so i could use the restrooms & this lady that worked there stopped me and asked me if my father fit the description she gave me, because a man had come in like 45 minutes earlier looking for his daughter who had used the payphone there... lmao and it was most definitely my dad, but ofc i said no! And dipped the hell out of there asap.

So aside from the staying out part, the reason this was probably my most rebellious thing is because of the rest... There was this guy, Jay, who i had just met that evening, and i was really crushing on him. So after a bit of hesitating and talking with my girls, i just went for it - I walked up to him, told him i thought he was cute & i wanted to hang with him. He kissed me in response. lol and ofc me being a 14 year old girl, i was squealing on the inside. He grabbed my hand and walked me over to a bench so we could sit, and when i went to sit next to him he was like, "Nuh-uh" and pulled me on to his lap. I sat there making out with him for god knows how long... at least a good 30 minutes. We only paused a few times to take drinks & take a few hits off the blunt that was being passed around at that point. [lol i promise, i am not, nor was i ever a pothead! I dabbled with it a little, but it was never the center of my world.] We relocated to this baseball field that was like 10 minutes away, and went back to making out. lmao at some point i got a bit... daring! And decided to give him a kinda lap dance :o lol fully clothed, i swear! By that point, my best friends boyfriend had shown up and she was off to the side being all over him.

There was quite a bit more making out and stuff, and the night only got cut off when, after managing to quietly sneak in to her house and get some blankets to lay on outside, her idiot older brother came upstairs and wouldn't keep his fucking voice down. He wasn't even trying to blow my cover, he just has some issues and he can't really keep himself calm sometimes. So he just kept talking loudly and their mom woke up and came out. I was trying to get away, but her brother basically lead her right to me even though i told him to stay inside! That lead to me making up some crazy excuse about how we had been camping out in their shed & Shannon had just walked down the street to the police station to get soda from the vending machines & i would go get her. OF FUCKING COURSE her mom tried to follow, so i ended up just saying screw it and told Jay we were running.

About an hour later, we met back up with Shannon and i told her what had happened and she said not to worry about it, we would go in and it would be fine... hahahaha NO IT WASN'T. Her crazy mom forced us in to the car, drove me to my dads apartment and ran up the damn stairs to POUND on the door until he freaking answered, barely awake... LOL and somehow, i have no clue how... the next day when he noticed the hickey on my neck, i convinced him that it wasn't a hickey - that i had just scraped my neck against a tree the night before... O_o {How stupid can you be?!}

So yup! That incredibly long, rambling response is my most rebellious thing! Hahaha i am the queen of details!
If you could trade lives with someone, who would it be and why? (It could be someone famous or not famous)
If you could be named anything in the world (except Holly, obvs), what would you want your name to be? :)
বছরখানেক আগে Piu95 said…
If you had to listen to only one song for the rest of your life, what it would be ?
If you could trade lives with someone, who would it be and why?

I would love to see what it would have been like to be Marilyn Monroe! She was such an amazing women, so beautiful & talented, and she is just such an enigma.

If you could be named anything in the world (except Holly, obvs), what would you want your name to be? :)

I really like the name Sophie/Sophia - I have a 7 year old cousin named Sophia and i swear my aunt stole the name from me! I might still name a daughter Sophia though! lol so yeah - Sophia!

If you had to listen to only one song for the rest of your life, what it would be ?

Without a doubt it would be "You Found Me" by The Fray! My favorite song ever ♥
What's the wildest thing you've ever done??
What's the wildest thing you've ever done??

Spring Break - 7th grade - me and my best friend [along with a few of her brothers friends] first went and stole a bunch of alcohol from the store - lol you should have seen us walking out of there! She had this big messenger bag, and even though she was holding her arm across it to keep it still, pretty much every step we took, the bottles were clanking together like crazy! I, in my infinite wisdom, kept fake coughing to try and cover up the noise as we sped out of the store. Then we ran back to her house in the pouring rain, singing at the top of our lungs as we ran!

We got back to the house and along with our alcohol, her brother & his friends bought a shit ton of alcohol! We were downstairs in the basement drinking drink after drink, blasting music and dancing our asses off. We started playing truth or dare at some point, which resulted in one of the wildest things I've ever done:

Me and Shannon [that's the bestie] stood up on her glass coffee table & swung from the ceiling fan! lol we made at least 3 or 4 full complete swings before dropping down and cracking up laughing!

lol you guys are getting such great impressions of me huh?!
Q1# You can bring one male character to life to be your boyfriend and one female character to life to be your best friend, who do you choose and why?

Q2#What was your first boyfriend/relationship like?

Q3#Who is your all time major girl crush?

Q#4What's the worst fanpop fight you've ever gotten into?

Sorry if I majorly flooded you:p lmao. I have a couple more, but I'll let it be for now.
Who do you think is the prettiest actress/female character in the world?

If you could only watch one movie AND one tv-show for the rest of your life, which would be your choices?

What is your 'dream hair'?

Sorry, random XD
Q1# You can bring one male character to life to be your boyfriend and one female character to life to be your best friend, who do you choose and why?

Jake Jagelski! He would be my perfect guy for sure - he is just so sweet, caring, sensitive, funny, responsible & god damn he is sexy!

Q2#What was your first boyfriend/relationship like?

Well I've only had one really serious relationship & that was with a guy named Matthew. We dated on & off from the summer of 2003 until the spring of 2007. He lived in Virginia Our relationship was crazy & filled with lots of drama... but i loved him so much. He is the only guy I've truly loved and i guess i will always have a special place for him in my heart. Despite the drama we had, we also had some really amazing times as well - I loved the way he made me feel, he gave me butterflies all the time. I still remember all of our firsts... The first hug we shared once we had admitted our feelings for each other, the first time we held hands, our first phone call, the first time we saw each other months after starting our relationship [omg the long distance was a killer] our first kiss ♥♥♥

Q3#Who is your all time major girl crush?

I'm not sure about an ultimate girl crush, but right now I'm so girl crushing over Nina Dobrev, Lana Parrilla & Emilia Clarke ♥

Q#4What's the worst fanpop fight you've ever gotten into?

I think it has to be the fight i had with the girls on the BL spot. While i regret so many of the fights i had with some of the LP'ers before we all became friends, in the end they all helped me to grow up and become a more mature person, and it lead to all of us being friends! But with the fight on the BL spot... it showed me that people i believed were my friends, were just a bunch of two faced bitches who like to be phony & fake! [For the record, I'm not referring to all the BL'ers - just the few that were nasty and fake as fuck]

But you know... while i miss how much fun i had on the spot in the past, that's pretty much all that i miss or regret. I'm so much happier now, being with all of YOU - having REAL friends that actually care about me, that support me, and aren't constantly looking for drama.
বছরখানেক আগে Piu95 said…
Q1. What's the thing you've done that you're the most proud of?
Q2. Who's the person you're closest to?
Q3. What is your guilty pleasure?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে XNaley_JamesX said…
What's on your bucket list?
বছরখানেক আগে Brooke_Scott said…
Ooh I think I'll play :D
Do you believe that dreams can come true? (not the dreams that you see at night but your wish dreams)
Who do you think is the prettiest actress/female character in the world?

I'm torn between Emilia Clarke & Nina Dobrev - they are both just so gorgeous!

If you could only watch one movie AND one tv-show for the rest of your life, which would be your choices?

Movie- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 - It's perfect, it has action, drama, a little romance, and it's such a great conclusion to an amazing series!
TV Show- Lost! - My all time favorite show <3 And every time i rewatch, i just fall more in love with it!

What is your 'dream hair'?

Daenerys Targaryen! I want her hair so freaking bad!! And here are 2 great examples why:
link && link

Q1. What's the thing you've done that you're the most proud of?

Honestly, i think I'm most proud of the kind of person I've grown to be. I put so much value in to how i treat others - i believe that respect and consideration are HUGE and i go out of my way to be kind to everyone. I know that i have some self confidence issues, but this is one area where I am very proud & confident - I really AM a good person. I've learned to accept that recently and I'm proud of that too =]

Q2. Who's the person you're closest to?

It's a toss-up between my mom & grandma! My mom and i have always had a really close relationship, we're extremely open and honest with each other - i know details of her life that a lot of mothers & daughters wouldn't share with each other and it's pretty much the same for her with me, except for a select few sexual things that I'm just NOT trying to tell my mother lol! Like i said, we've always been close and honest with each other, but over the past few years we've gotten even closer in some aspects because of the way my step-dad treats both of us. We end up joining together to support or comfort each other very often because neither of us really have very many people we can turn to.

Grandma- My grandma and i have always been very close! I was a grandmas girl from birth really. My mom and i lived with her for at least the first few months after i was born, so she got to spend even more time with me than she already would have & i think that just made us even closer. I know she would get me a lot on weekends and we'd go out to lunch or dinner and i would spend the night and watch movies with her and my grandpa! And as I've gotten older, i still spend a lot of time at their house. We watch a few of the same shows - Dancing With The Stars, Grey's Anatomy, Nashville, Once Upon A Time etc. - so i usually try to go over once a week to watch one of our shows together & just hang out for a while =] We talk about all sorts of stuff, she has always been very supportive and she helps me out when I'm feeling bad about stuff at home.

Q3. What is your guilty pleasure?

PEPSI ♥♥♥ Oh my god i love Pepsi so much, it's almost like a drug to me honestly. I'm addicted! I get these big 1.5 liter bottles and i usually drink a whole one in about a day or so :o [That's an improvement though, i used to drink a whole one in just a few hours or less!]

What's on your bucket list?

Well I don't have an official one, but some things I'd like to do before i die:

1.) Get married & have children ♥
2.) Travel to some amazing places - Hawaii, Paris, New York, California, England, Caribbeans, Italy etc.
3.) Own a childcare facility.
4.) Write a book.
5.) Meet one of my favorite celebrities!
6.) Be truly happy.
7.) Be known & respected for something influential.
Do you believe that dreams can come true? (not the dreams that you see at night but your wish dreams)

Yeah i think so, at least in some cases. If you work hard and put in all the effort needed, there are a lot of dreams that can be accomplished!
Okay everyone it is officially Ray's week now!! Start asking her questions =]
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you choose to go & why?
smile
MY TURN, BITCHESSS!!!!!!!! :D ASK ME ANYTHING!

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you choose to go & why?

Uuhh... I'd say London. I know I've been there like a million and one times by now, but it's my favorite city in the world and there's no place I'd rather be. I'm hoping to actually move there one day. So yes, there :) But of places I've never been, to, I'd say.. Athens. Because Greek mythology has always interested me, plus Greece is such a beautiful place :)

OMG this is such fun XD
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
1.) If you had to choose between watching Delena make-out & sexy scenes for 2 weeks straight OR Stefan being killed off permanently - which would you choose? {I'm so evil, i know!} *And you couldn't mute anything or fast-forward at all*

2.) You get to resurrect one dead tv character & keep them alive - who do you choose & why?

3.) What song do you think most accurately describes you/your life?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
1)If you could swap life with any fictional character who would it be?

2) What's your pet peeve?

3) Who's the person you're closest to?
1.) If you had to choose between watching Delena make-out & sexy scenes for 2 weeks straight OR Stefan being killed off permanently - which would you choose? {I'm so evil, i know!} *And you couldn't mute anything or fast-forward at all*

You are incredibly evil XD I don't think I'd wanna watch scenes like that off any couple non-stop {except maybe Stelena and John/Kate...}, but I think I am gonna say that I'd watch the damn Delena scenes. Why? Because even something as powerful as my hatred towards Delena does not match up to my love for Stefan. Alongside Nina, Paul makes the show for me. So TVD suck without him. Besides, Stefan is one of my all-time fave characters, so I'd do anything I could to save him <3

2.) You get to resurrect one dead tv character & keep them alive - who do you choose & why?

Mark Sloan. Absolutely. He was my second favorite in Grey's Anatomy and I'm still not over his death. WE WANT MARK BACK! The show is not the same without him. But there are so many others I'd want to resurrect, like Boone Carlyle, Meg Masters etc...

3.) What song do you think most accurately describes you/your life?

I think Perfect by Pink, except for the chorus. It's no secret I'm insecure, and while my life is pretty good, I sometimes feel like I couldn't feel worse than I'm already feeling, and.. I dunno. I think that song does fit me.
1)If you could swap life with any fictional character who would it be?

Hah, well, anyone who gets to make out with Christian Bale, tbh ;P But answering seriously, thinking about all the aspects in their lives, I'd probably say... Meredith Grey. I know she's had a lot of crap happen to her, but she's so strong, smart and beautiful and she's a doctor (which I'd really wanna be), she has a family and friends who all love her. And she's my rolemodel. So, yes, Meredith.

2) What's your pet peeve?

Uhh.. I'm not really familiar with that term, but is it like some annoying little quirk? Are you asking what I find annoying or what is my annoying quirk? I'll answer both!
What I find most annoying in people is when they promise to do something and then fail to do it. With no reason in particular. Sure, I forgive little things easily, but like failing to show up when we've agreed to meet or something, it's really annoying.
And my annoying quirk is that I bitch. A lot. All the time. About everything. Also, I chew annoyingly, mom says.

3) Who's the person you're closest to?

I think my mom. She's really awesome and we like the same stuff and she's always there for me and she's so funny & just the best mom I could ask for. Next would probably be my best friend, who I feel so at ease with. She's so easy to be around & talk to :)
বছরখানেক আগে Piu95 said…
Q1: Do you have a pet? If not what animal would you like to adopt?
Q2: What's the first concert you've been to & the last?
Q3: What is your favorite book (I'm guessing Harry Potter so apart from that :D )
Q4: Are you superstitious?
Q5: What is your beverage of choice?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে