লিল ওয়ানে Choose the new quote used for the Lil Wayne spot

doomhaus posted on Mar 05, 2009 at 08:54PM
The current quote for this great Lil Wayne spot is: "Flip your vehicle, split your windshield, wack your baby momma but I let the kid live" off the B.M. Jr. track. That quote has become played and this is a good place for all lil wayne fans to suggest their favorite line. Make sure to tell the track it's off of too!

Here's some of my faves to get the ball rolling:
"Hi, my name is Wayne I came to get paid and alot of other miscellaneous things, stand up guy but came to get laid" - (Nelly Furtado) Maneater Remix

"Mozzarella over chickenheads, we call em cheeseheads, I Lambo Leap in a girl like Green Bay" - Damn I'm cold (Clean)

"Tap tap, knock knock who is that? Lock get popped, trigger man, hoody man, tell the kids boogeyman, pistol pete, ammo mammal, gun man blum blam" - The Best Rapper Alive

লিল ওয়ানে 3 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে doomhaus said…
"Weezy F. Baby the Muthaeffin Carter, bitches on my stick but my name ain't Harry Potter" - Workin 'em

"Life is short, a midget told me that and I stay fly like a pigeon on my back."
বছরখানেক আগে LuvWeezy7 said…
"I think people need to mind their own business. I don't care if it was hh heroin in my cup, its in my cup, Fuck you." - Behind the music. [[Wayne]]♥ That right there is a good quote that's not from a song.

"I'm tryna talk to them but they talkin too fast." -Live on Ustream [[Wayne don't know how to use a computer]] :)
বছরখানেক আগে LuvWeezy7 said…
My all time favorite Wayne quote.

"Creative gifted bastard spit sporadic, I'm so diplomatic, democratic, touch it bang it push it systematic."