লিন্ডসে লোহান What A B****

stablerfan posted on Oct 22, 2007 at 01:57PM
Fresh out of rehab, and Lindsay Lohan is already in the middle of drama. US Weekly reports that Lindsay's new boyfriend, 25-year-old snowboarder Riley Giles, had a fiancée before he met Lindsay. Riley was engaged to Bree Tierney, a girl from Utah, and the poor girl didn't know their relationship was over until she read it in the tabloids. "Riley just stopped calling Bree and never told her about Lindsay," her mom tells US. "She found out by seeing photos. It destroyed her." But Riley tells In Touch Weekly that the story's completely bogus. "I broke up with Bree a week before I started dating Lindsay," he explained. "We had dated for almost two years, but it's not like we were engaged or anything." Meanwhile, Bree says "Riley went into rehab to get his life together and in the process meets Lindsay and ruins my life," she told the tabloid. "I met Lindsay at a meeting while they were still patients at Cirque, and I just knew something was up." Bree says that when she met Lindsay, she was "overly nice," adding, "It didn’t seem sincere at all. A few days later, I get a text message from Riley telling me he wanted to 'take a break.' I knew instantly it was because of Lindsay." Even though Riley says they were never engaged, Bree says he got down on one knee almost three years ago and popped the question. "But when he finally confessed to me that he had sex with Lindsay in one of the stairwells at Cirque - that was it, we were done. Lindsay and Riley could already be engaged themselves. Supposedly, Lindsay was out in Hollywood Tuesday night, wearing a "subtle ring" on her wedding finger.

~E on the Z

She's a homewrecker!!
last edited on Oct 22, 2007 at 02:02PM

লিন্ডসে লোহান 5 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Lila856 said…
how about you take this to the celeb gossip spot instead of a place for lindsay fans, kthx.
বছরখানেক আগে stablerfan said…
y'all mental people need to know the truth
বছরখানেক আগে alinazeer said…
Lila is right stablerfan, you dont belong here :)
বছরখানেক আগে stablerfan said…
i can be here
বছরখানেক আগে i_love_aaron said…
yeah i agree with u all people like lindsey on here