Marauders Thoughts

TmoVie_obsessed posted on Jan 12, 2010 at 12:50AM
J.K. Rowling left a lot about the Marauders to the imagination. And after reading many fanfics about them I've heard many varying opinions so I was just wondering, what do you all think???
Like...
What were their personalties? Do you think that Sirius, Moony, Peter ever dated? What classes did they take/favorites? Pranks they might have pulled? How they acted around different people?
Or just anything that you imagined the Marauders being like! =D

Marauders 2 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে LoveFredW said…
mischievous
I'm thinking of posting one of my private fan fictions maybe so you'll get to know what I think! I put a representative of myself in. You never get to know the representatives opinion, and she's slightly more cautious when covering her tracks, she's like a female Sirius or James, she falls head over heals for each of them but each feel the same way about her. she ends up having to stop the flirting between her and James because she knows James will win over Lily eventaully. She's desperatly in love with Sirius but would hate to hurt moony??
বছরখানেক আগে LifesGoodx3 said…
We know:

Sirius is rebellious but he is loyal and brave.
Remus is intelligent, loyal, caring, brave.
Peter is cowardly.
James was a little arrogant, but in the end he'd die for the ones he loves and cares for.

Obviously James was the "ringleader" and Sirius was his sidekick. James and Sirius were the heartthrobs of the school. However, I don't think they played with girls hearts. At least James didn't, he was too desperately in love with Lily. Sirius might have, that's how he is perceived in many FF's. However, that's not how I see him. Sure, he might have had a few relationships that didn't mean much to him, but I don't think he broke girl's hearts for fun. I'm not sure Remus ever really dated in school, and if he did I'm sure it was a serious thing to him. Come to think of it, his heart was probably broken. Wormtail, he never dated.

The pranks they pulled? I can't say anything specific, but I'm sure they were things the Weasley twins would like to try out. I'm not sure their thing was pranks though, I know James and Sirius bullied Snape. James was more mature than Sirius in their 5th year because James saved Snape from the prank Sirius set upon him. I'm sure there were some problems between Moony and Padfoot for a little bit, but they're best friends, they worked it out eventually.