Maria&Jєnn♥ Getting to know each other.

Jennx posted on Dec 26, 2009 at 10:11AM
HAY Guys,
First off thanks for Joining and being part of this Ah-Mazing spot.
I`M Jenn and you probably know Maria.
This forum is basically to get to know each other better.
SO shall we ?! =]
last edited on Aug 01, 2010 at 09:21PM

Maria&Jєnn♥ 23 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Jennx said…
SO I`M Jenn for all of you who don`t know.
I`M 17 , and i live in NY.
My motto is ; live,love,laugh. One life and should try everything besides drugs.
I LOVE to ; Spend time with my family and best friends.
Currently Single.
I believe in true love,faith.
I`M very honest and HATE actually can`t stand liars and cheaters.
I ALWAYS say what i think , and stand for my believing.
Favorite shows; One Tree Hill, Friends , The Vampire Diaries,Prison Break,Glee.
Favorite movies ; The Notebook ,Harry Potter,Annapolis,Flyboys,The Cutting Edge3,The Last Song,Twilight Movies.
Favorite Musician;Bon Jovi.,,The Fray. {loads different songs.}
Favorite Books;Harry Potter and Twilight.
I`M Not huge sport fan but i like Tennis, Volleyball,Baseball.
Mine Hobbies;Making icons/Arts , Decorating.
Favorite ships / Couples //Movie//Shows;; Michael and Sara {PB}, Leyton {OTH}, Stelena{TVD},Quick {Glee},Freffy {Skins},Jate {Lost},Edward&Bella {Twilight},Ron&Hermione {HP},Logan&Veronica {VM},Ian&Nina {TVD Cast},.
Favorite Characters;Brooke Davis {OTH},Peyton Scott{OTH},Michael Scfield {PB},Sara Tancredi {PB},Harry Potter {HP},Hermione Granger {HP},Ron Wesley {HP},Quinn Fabray {Glee},Damon Salvatore {TVD},Jacob black {Twilight},Chandler Bing {Friends},Rachel Greene {Friends},Freddie McClair {Skins}.
Favorite Friendships;Harry ,Ron,Hermione{HP},Breyton{OTH},Sucre and Michael {PB},Delena {TVD},Joey&Chandler {Friends}.
Favorite actor;James Franco
Favorite actresses;Sophia Bush

I LOVE ;;;;;; MY Family,Friends,MY Amazing Idiots,James Franco,My neighbor,Tunisia Guy,My ex classmates.
I would describe MY SELF AS ; Loyal,honest,kind,bitch{sometimes},crazy,i­n love,heartbroken,lovable,inspirited,stubbo­rn,­emo­tio­nal­.
You should also know .;;
I`M ALWAYS there for people i love , and I`M very supportive,My moods change so fast.

SO that`s pretty much ALL I Guess :P
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে sahour95 said…
big smile
Ok I know we've already started to to know each other but so what ...!!!!
Hi Jenn I'm sooo glad to meet Maria's cousin
I'm Sahar Maria's bestie may be she'd talked to you about me :D
I live in Kuwait but I'm from Syria
I'm 14
I love reading and writting stories Maria likes my stories ;P
My fav TV show is LOST (OFC!!)
my fav couple is Sawyer and Juliet (LOST) Jack and Kate(LOST)and without a doubt Edward and Bella!!!!!!!
It's great plessure to meet you hun :DDD
বছরখানেক আগে Jennx said…
heart
thanks sweetie!<3
heart
ANYTIME♥
বছরখানেক আগে -lostgirl- said…
heart
OK I know you know me but I wanna post smth too! :]
I'm Maria, 15 years old and I live in Greece♥
My fav tv show is LOST(obviously!) and my fav lost couple is Charlie&Claire!<3 aawwwwwwwwwwwwww♥
Fav movies couples: Noah&Allie and Landon&Jamie! SO sweet couples!
Fav movies: Dead Poets Society♥, The Notebook♥, A walk to remember♥, The sixth sense♥, The Truman show♥.....blah blah..:P
Hobbiess! I love playing the guitar! I started taking lessons this year so don't think I'm really good at it! x)
I also like dancing(taking dance lessons too), singing(just with friends coz my voice sucks!), goofing around with mates!
I also love photography<3♥
Hmm what else?... I LOVE being here! Fanpop is heaven for me!<3
I love ya girls! All of youu!! =) (thank you fanpop!)
Jenn I'm so glad you made an account here! sweetchick<3<3
KISSES!! ♥
kiss
yeah I'm soooo Glad too!! Isn't she the sweetest EVER ;D
heart
Yaaap! <3
বছরখানেক আগে AKnetsirk said…
smile
Heey everyone. :)
I'm Kristen. I'm 15 and live on a very non-tropical island off the coast of Alaska. But I am planning on going to New York on a school trip in a few months. :D
My favorite TV show is Lost. I'm totally addicted to it. O.O
I'm with Maria, Charlie and Claire are my fave couple. <3
Titanic is probably my favorite movie. I like tragedies for some reason.
My hobbies are graphic art (I'm a total amateur though), playing keyboard (amateur again), hanging out with friends, and for some reason that's all I can think of right now.

বছরখানেক আগে AdaLove said…
heart
Hiiiiii:)
I'm Ada.You also can call me Tonia/Toni/Antonia,whatever you prefer!
I am 14 years and 6 months,and I live in a small town at Greece!I love my town!
My favourite Tv show is LOST,a show I watch since I was 8 years old:)There is an obssession here!Then I love House MD,Charmed,Prison Break,X-Factor and Next Top Model!
Also I like watching movies!My favourites are Harry Potter's all the movies,New Moon,Miss Congeniality,Speed 2,Benjamin Button and a lot more!
I like readin,I love Harry Potter series,Twilight books....
My free time(while I'm not in Fanpop)I like listening to the music from my mobile,and also sending SMS,it's my second obssesion!
My hobbies:I used to play the piano,also I learn French!
Hmmmm..that_xD
বছরখানেক আগে yashar_safavi said…
big smile
hi Jenn Maria's cousin :D
I'm Dorna
live in iran
i have too many fav tv shows one of them is friends !:-p
have too many hobbies
and welcome to fanpop and nice to meet you !:D
বছরখানেক আগে Jennx said…
kiss
Heyy Kristen((luvv your name btw))!:D
Ohh we should totally have a cup of coffee when you come to NY!
hahah!

and awww Dora i luv you already cause aw you like my fave tv show!
hahahaxP
বছরখানেক আগে mariafan said…
Hiya!!
I'm Maria
I live in Greece
Im 16 and a half
My fav movies are Pirates of the Caribbean, New Moon, Step up, Twilight, Titanic...
My fav TV Show is Friends
I have an obsession with Taylor Lautner!!♥♥
I also love listening to music, hanging out with friends and watching movies..
Nice to meet u and welcome in fanpop! hope u'll have a great time here!! <3
বছরখানেক আগে Jennx said…
kiss
Hyyyy Maria!
Owww we have A LOT In common!
I'm obsessed with friends,twilight!
and I think Taylor is so cuteeee.<3
;))))))
aw thanks!
heart
Omg so many of my friends here!!! yaayyy!
Welcome Kristen, Dorna, Ada, Maria! :]]
Kissesss! :*
বছরখানেক আগে AdaLove said…
heart
kisses syni*m aresei pl t spot sas*
বছরখানেক আগে mariafan said…
heart
thnx Maria
kisses♥
বছরখানেক আগে ashesandwine said…
kiss
Ahah! Just for fun:P

I'm Catarina/Cat/sweet thing/sweet idiot/Ash/Ashes♥

I Live in Coimbra, Portugal.
I`m 16 years old.(almost 17)
my hobbies are:spending time with friends,watching movies, i like volleyball, and making icon:P
my favourite actresses are:Audrey Tatou, Ashley Greene, Angelina Jolie
my favourite actors: Johnny Depp!
favourite TV shows are:Lost, Eureka, Bones, Simpsons
favourite couples: Sawyer and Juliet (Lost); Alice and Jasper (Twilight), Booth and Bones (Bones)
favourite characters:Jasper Hale (Twilight), Edward Scissorhands (from the movie with the same name), Sawyer and Charlie(Lost), and some more.Girls; Alice Cullen[Twilight],Claire(Lost); Juliet (Lost), Lisa Simpson (SImpsons)
favourite movies:Edward Scissorhands, Big Fish, The Notebook, etc

And I think that's all:P
বছরখানেক আগে AnnaSmiley said…
big smile
:D ahahah. this is epicilacious ^^ :D

I'm Anna/ Ana / An / Perv / Anchy / Paparazzi...& many moree ^^

I live in Serbia ^^ In a small village called Vlajkovac (you pronounce Vlaykovatz. lol)
I am 13 and right now I'm in the 7th grade.
I don't have so many hobbies, and ones I do are pretty dumb. I write stories and some poems, I roller skate, I fanpop. :] In my free time I do everything mentioned + watch movies, listen to music , take walks with my BFFs (Nadia and Tamara).
Movies..well, I'm simply obsessed with romantic comedies (such as The Ugly Truth..) and horrors (The uninvited, Boogeyman & other). Actresses and actors. I gotta choose Taylor Lautner and Johny Depp and Steve Martin. I think he is EPIC! And actresses...Uh, maybe Amanda Bynes and Jennifer Aniston.
My favourite TV shows...pff, Naruto and Los Serrano. I like Charmed but I am NOT obsessed.
Couples. hmm. Sasuke & Sakura (Naruto), Blair & Chuck, Guille & Tete (Los Serrano) and Demi & Joe (Disney)
Music...EVERYTHING except classical music and opera. and our turbo-folk shitz. :P

...love, Perv!
বছরখানেক আগে HaleyDewit said…
smile
My name is Ellen.I'm from Belgium,country with the best fries,chocolate,strawberries,waffles,...bu­t without government,seriously.
Nickname: Fishkiller,there's a story behind it...,Pookie
I'm 20
I have three sisters and one brother.
I'm stubborn,sarcastic,cynical,sweet,loyal,fun­ny,­pre­tty­(so­rry if this is bragging),artistic,righteous,reliable,know­-it­-al­l,j­eal­ous­,un­for­giv­ing­,vi­ndi­cti­ve and emotional.
I'm crazy about movies.I have 80 movies.My super favourites are The Ultimate Gift and the Harry Potter series.
Favourite Actors:Zac Efron,Drew Fuller,Rupert Grint,CMM,James Lafferty,Kevin Bacon
Favourite Actresses:Sarah Michelle Gellar,Holly Marie Combs,Alyssa Milano,Rose McGowan,Jessica Alba,Lindsay Lohan,Hilary Duff,Hilarie Burton,Sophia Bush,Bethany Joy Galeotti,Danielle Panabaker,Jenna Dewan,Emma Watson,Kate Hudson,Julie Walters
My favorite TV shows are: Charmed,One Tree Hill,The OC,Prison Break
My favourite characters from each show:Piper Halliwell,Paige Matthews and Chris Halliwell;Lucas and Nathan Scott,Peyton Sawyer,Brooke Davis,Haley James Scott,Karen Roe,Quinn James,Clay Evans;Seth Cohen and Summer;Michael Scofield,Sucre,T-bag,Sarah Tancredi,Alex Mahone
Favourite couples:Piper&Leo,Phoebe&Cole,Paig­e&a­mp;­Hen­ry;­Luc­as&­amp­;Pe­yto­n,N­ath­an&­amp­;Ha­ley­,Ju­lia­n&a­mp;­Bro­oke­,Cl­ay&­amp­;Qu­inn­;Ry­an&­amp­;Ma­ris­sa,­Set­h&a­mp;­Sum­mer­;Mi­cha­el&­amp­;Sa­rah­,Su­cre­&am­p;M­ari­cru­z;R­on&­amp­;He­rmi­one­
Favourite music: Kelly Clarkson,Kate Voegele,Taylor Swift
Favourite books: Harry Potter series,all books by Virginia Andrews,The Da Vinci Code
Hobbies:Writing!!!!Books,songs,fanfiction­s,p­oet­ry,­quo­tes­. Singing out of tone xD, reading, fanpopping,listening to music

Anna,your hobbies are NOT dumb.They're a reflection of who you are:artistic(poems and stories),sportive(roller skating) and social(fanpop)You're a lot of things,but being dumb is not one of them. No discussion possible!
বছরখানেক আগে just_bella said…
heart
Wow..ok..I''m OLD!!
So I'm Amy
I'm 25, I live in northern Minnesota and love it usually. I'm all about being outdoors when I can. I love love LOVE to go go running and play sand volleyball 2-3 nights a week. I have 7 tattoo's..let's see if I remember them all...
1)sun R arm
2)moon L arm
3)gecko between my shoulders
4)butterfly on my lower back
5)Stars on my neck by my hairline
6)Mushroom on my R ankle
and my stars on my ribs I just got..OWWWICH!!!
TV shows..Ummm LOTS...when I have time.
I love NCIS!! Um..Eureka, Bones, Glee, Prison Break, and I just started watching OTH..thanks JENN!!
Ummm I love all kinds of movies and music.
I have a long haired Chihuahua named Gizmo, a EVIL cockatiel and a fat chihuahua named Gus.
I love to write..it's my release. I just let everything go and it's my favorite ;)
Yeah...that's me...more or less.
বছরখানেক আগে Jennx said…
OTH..thanks JENN!!
LMAO! I LOVE YOU know that ?!
বছরখানেক আগে just_bella said…
kiss
LMAO!!!! I know lovie and I LOVE YOU!! Don't forget k!?
বছরখানেক আগে Jennx said…
Of Course =]