I remember visiting this website once...
It was called Quiz: ridiculous উদ্ধৃতি of 2014 | Women in Leadership | The Guardian
Here's some stuff I remembered seeing:
For which of these ridiculous quotes is Katy Hopkins responsible? Photograph: REX/Ken McKay/REX/Ken McKay
Every so often, someone in the public eye says something so ridiculous, outdated, nonsensical or downright rude that you assume you must have misheard. Politicians are the obvious front runners here, but there are a few high profile business and media names scattered around as well.
Below are a selection of absurd viewpoints on life, leadership, work and women. Can you remember who said what?
1) “Maybe it’s because I’ve got so many women pregnant over the years that I have a different view [of maternity leave].”
2) “It’s clearly a budget. It’s got a lot of numbers in it.”
3) “There’s only room for one bigmouth in my organisation, and that’s me.”
4) “My policy on cake is pro having it and pro eating it.”
5) “Would I employ you if you were obese? No I would not. You would give the wrong impression to the clients of my business.”
6) “When people push boundaries too far, it’s not because they are strong but because they are weak. But maybe weakness is not the worst quality for a woman.”
7) “I’m sure the Honourable Lady is extremely frustrated...”
8) “No self-respecting small businessman with a brain in the right place would ever employ a lady of child-bearing age.”
9) “The feminist agenda is not about equal rights for women. It is about a socialist, anti-family political movement that encourages women to leave their husbands, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism and become lesbians.”