Maximum Ride Is Maximum Ride Becoming to Romantic?

LavenderBrown posted on Jun 11, 2011 at 05:22PM
It started as a book about mutants running from an evil place, with family love, and parts about each character. And then Fang and Max got together...then Dylan. (The fail of fails)
Now, Nudge (My favorite character) no longer rambles, and despite her talkativeness, she hardly has any lines. The same with Gazzy and Iggy. Its all about Max's woes about Fang and Dylan, and Angel being all "scary" /sarcasm. Has James Patterson forgotten what Maximum Ride was all about before Fax?

Maximum Ride 7 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে BubblesGoPop said…
hmmm
Unfortunately, he has. It's quite sad actually. He shouldn't of changed who Max and the Flock are. I was so disappointed by the 7th book.
বছরখানেক আগে LavenderBrown said…
It is very disappointing. Its like a bad knock off of Twilight now only with bird people instead of vampires and werewolves.
বছরখানেক আগে BubblesGoPop said…
Yeah, but did he have to change their personalities so drastically? Did he also have to create a love square (lol) between Max, Fang, Dylan and Maya? No, he didn't.
বছরখানেক আগে Kokona97 said…
Yes, it has become to Romantic. GRR, you can't find one simple book these days without a loe triangle thing.
বছরখানেক আগে sweet4sweets said…
UM have you people forgotten about how love caused Dylan to almost kill Fang I mean that particular part was more violent than romantic
বছরখানেক আগে Hot-4-Louis said…
I felt James complicated their story by changing Max. She let her emotions finally come out, and I think that's a good thing! If she were still an emotionless rock, she'd be angry because she failed to save the world.
বছরখানেক আগে kidneey said…
Since "Max" the story is almost only about Max's feelings about Fang/Dylan, Fang's feelings and new-weird-Angel (I have to say, that I have never liked her). We don't read more about the other Flock's members, and I think it's the worst. I liked Iggy&Gazzy stories for example.
But if we are talking about Max...
First I wanted her only to be with Fang. But than Fang made me annoy... He should only love her, not her twin. It has denied his letter. Dylan was made for Max, and he should be her right wing, she would be still strong, Fang would be alone with his gang, and Maya would be dead. And that's my end of the story ;)