Meghna (naice1000) বই I recommend!

naice1000 posted on Jun 27, 2012 at 12:38PM
1. Don't cry by Beverly Barton
A total page turner. I could not sleep. I wanted to know who the serial killer so bad. Really terrifying and scary.
 1. Don't cry দ্বারা Beverly Barton A total page turner. I could not sleep. I wanted to know who the seri

Meghna (naice1000) 6 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে naice1000 said…
blush
2. The outsiders by S. E Hinton
Okay so it's a pretty popular book and I wanted to check it out. AND I was dissolved in the book. I finished the book one go and even cried in some parts. Lovely book. I fell in love with all the characters! and Oh I didn't know there was a movie. Pretty old, came out in 1983. And the book's still a hit. Go read it!
 2. The outsiders দ্বারা S. E Hinton Okay so it's a pretty জনপ্রিয় book and I wanted to check it out. AND
crying
3.The book thief by Marcus Zusak
I was practically drenching in some parts. Wonderful book. Totally loved it. Very well written too.
 3.The book thief দ্বারা Marcus Zusak I was practically drenching in some parts. Wonderful book. Totally
4. Daddy long legs by Jean webster
This was a homework actually given by my English teacher. But it's actually nice. At the end it's amazing, when she finds out who 'Daddy-longlegs' is!
 4. Daddy long legs দ্বারা Jean webster This was a homework actually প্রদত্ত দ্বারা my English teacher. But it'
5. Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger
What do you expect from the fantastic The 'Devil Wears Prada' author. A book you could read just to make your mood happy. It's really fun.
 5. Chasing Harry Winston দ্বারা Lauren Weisberger What do আপনি expect from the fantastic The 'Devil Wears
The Sight by Jude Watson
 The Sight দ্বারা Jude Watson
বছরখানেক আগে Simpo1 said…
The Babysitters Club by Ann M. Martin
 The Babysitters Club দ্বারা Ann M. Martin