বিবিসি র অনুষ্ঠানে মার্লিন When will gwen and arthur get together?! the storyline is dragging on!!..(I HATE MORGANA!!!!!)

Mcgeeky posted on Oct 25, 2010 at 06:33PM
NOOOOO!!

বিবিসি র অনুষ্ঠানে মার্লিন 19 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Shepard14 said…
Morgana is definitely one mean, manipulative woman....
বছরখানেক আগে nsk said…
angry
I HATE MORGANA WITH ALL MY HEART!!
the show is focused on her and its SO SO boring! so what? everyweek she ll try to kill arthur and uther?
I WANT MORE SCENE WITH ARTHUR AND GWEN!! damn it ! its THE romance of the show!
বছরখানেক আগে joseti said…
angry
I HATE MORGANA TOO!!!

I WANT MORE SCENE WITH ARTHUR AND GWEN!!
বছরখানেক আগে scarxtardis said…
I haven't seen series 3, but I like Morgana!
বছরখানেক আগে nsk said…
@scarxtardis ahah just watch season 3 and then im not sure ull still like her
(i used to like her a lot)
বছরখানেক আগে heartmerlin2 said…
^ Agreed! Just wait till series 3 m'dear. What I want is a merlin based ep! We haven't had one yet! We've had one about Gaius, an Arthur one, and the rest Morgana! What happened to varity????
বছরখানেক আগে suzie312 said…
^^yeah isn't the show supposed to be called merlin lol not morgana after camelot
বছরখানেক আগে Mcgeeky said…
shes so crazy, at first i liked her and thought Merlin and her would make a cute couple and i thought Merlin was falling for her, but i really wanna see gwen and arthur, it really kills me when i watch Merlin and they have really good lines to each other and you can feel the tension..and Merlin either ruins it or morganna kidnaps gwen, i can't wait for the episode when they have a public kiss and they actually have a love scene (not S@@ scene) i met like a romance scene like a private dinner or something, PLEASE SOMETHING FOR THE GIRLS WHO WATCH THE SHOW....A LITTLE BIT MORE FAIRYTALE ROMANCE.....altho arthur topless almost every week...i give them that its for the girls..a bit of eye candy...and the girls can defend themselves so yea its a really really good tv show...and i can't see why they cant give gwen and arthur a little love plot as on doctor who thats so spicy now, id like to see merlin get a girlfriend as well :).
বছরখানেক আগে nsk said…
big smile
about arwen...i think that season 3 shows that their love is stronger dy by day , they are more close to each other and after seeing the spoilers pic about the season finale i wont be surprised if arthur and gwen see each other in uther's back in season 4 :)) *squee* well at least i hope so :D
বছরখানেক আগে _Mafia_Queen said…
Come on guys, Morgana adds that nail bitting feeling to the show. Also you have to admit that some of all of us are attracted to the dark side in the villans of most tv shows. Like when Nimueh would show up it got me all excited to see what plot she was up to. And Morgana and Morgouse add that to Merlin. It gives Merlin something to do. :)
বছরখানেক আগে nsk said…
@isabella yes people are attracted to the bad guys WITH A HEART! its because a villan is tortured and complex that people love it
morgana is just a selfish and heatless bitch ! no compassion, no humour NOTHING! she is an empty character , she can die or leave camelott its fine !
বছরখানেক আগে _Mafia_Queen said…
Haha @nsk you do have a point about that. I think its because I like Katie McGrath more than Morgana. lol
বছরখানেক আগে Shepard14 said…
I love the fact that with just about every Season 3 ep, Arthur and Gwen have a passing look or a brief line in the eps where it isn't about their relationship. Their love grows day by day and it is so cool! I think the producers are doing an excellent job with the show and I will show my grandkids one day lol
বছরখানেক আগে lds said…
smile
series 3 has been awesome to watch,enjoyed all series so far,Arthur and Gwen in the last few episodes has been excellent,but would like to see more happen between them,then just a few kisses before someone interrupts..please hurry up season 4!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Realist1 said…
big smile
Can't wait till season 4. I wonder how gwen and arthurs relationship will work out though, because uther is still there and because arthur made lancelot a knight (even though he was banished by uther)and he also has an interest in gwen. I'm jumping ahead of myself, i really can't wait. I love Gwen and Author and i hope to see more of Gwaine in the next season.
বছরখানেক আগে amyers said…
big smile
The thing I love about this show is the romance in it.
বছরখানেক আগে RedNeckercheif said…
mischievous
first of all how can you say that Arthur and Gwen's relationship moves to slowly... they have to be careful because otherwise Gwen might be banished from Camelot! so they aren't going to go strutting around kissing each other.

Secondly if you actually watch the show properly you would realise the reason Morgana is evil. She finds out she has magic and then has to live with a man who kills everyone with magic. Unlike Merlin she hasn't got a destiny to protect someone to give her purpose for having her magic. SPOILER SEASON 3/4 she finds out that she has been lied to her whole life about who her father truly is. That is going to make you angry and to cling to the family (Morguse) she has. AND in Arthurian legends she was always portrayed as a traitor and they never gave any reasons so this show has made some history and made her have reasons to hate Uther and Arthur.
বছরখানেক আগে IcLufeMinBytt said…
worried
^ I second that!

But everybody have their own opinion... And I must admit, that sometimes Morgana can be a little annoying. It's cool she's bad now, and I understand why, and so on... But sometimes it get a little too much! *SPOILER WARNING!* I hope she still have this bond with Mordred in series 5; it will be nice to see the love in her once more... ;B
বছরখানেক আগে tns31091 said…
tongue
first people say they moved slowly than they say it was rushed. make up your minds!