মিশা কলিন A new Misha fan! :)

shomill posted on Jun 14, 2010 at 05:45AM
My mom watched Stonehenge Apocalypse with me, and she loved the movie even more than I did. She also became the newest Misha fan. She thinks he's a good actore, and cute, too!

I just needed somewhere to rejoice. :)

মিশা কলিন 7 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে joose32 said…
laugh
Haha Yay! Go Misha you stud! :D

He's got a new fan in my niece too though she doesn't like his name xD When I told her his name is Misha everytime he comes up in the credits now she's like "It's Castiel Collins" lol She's kind of a mini louder version of me so it's safe to say she's cracked xD
বছরখানেক আগে shomill said…
LOL My mom hates his name, too! Except she keeps thinking it's a girl's name, and I keep telling her, "No, Mom, it's Russian!"
বছরখানেক আগে doctor-reid said…
heart
Haha thats awesome! Great to see his fan base growing!
My mum and her friend had watched season 1 of 24 and when I told them ages ago about this actor I had fallen head over heels for, they asked who.
I said "Misha Collins, he played the young, dashing, European assassin in 24" and their reactions were: "Mmmmmmmm...." LOL
mischievous
Ahahaha ^ their reaction's Awesome XD

And yeah she says it's a girls name too. When I first heard it I was like her going "No! His name is Castiel" (yeah you can tell we're related XD) But now I Adore his name Misha ♥♥

My sisters friend likes him too. She told her mates at work I had season 5 so she was bringing over all these USB memory sticks to download it for them. And I told her Cas dies at the end and she told her guy mate. Needless to say they were both devastated xD I failed to mention he comes back to life new and improved though XD

Cruel I know but I needed cheering up after watching Cas explode and that did the trick lol
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে shomill said…
Ooh, you're evil!!! lol!
laugh
Thank you XD lol
বছরখানেক আগে TeeFly said…
big smile
Awww lol nobody likes Misha's name? Personally, I loved it from the first time I heard it. It fits him, he looks like a Misha...plus I have a thing for names that aren't stereotypical of people. I used to want to name my son Sasha, but my parents always said it was a girls name...along with Peyton! lol now I've moved onto Ezra, but that's beside the point! Anyway, glad there are so many Misha fans out there :))