মনস্টার হাই Ask Cupid!

carlie445 posted on Jun 13, 2013 at 04:12PM
Hello Everyone! Cupid is back to answer your questions on love. You all know my show on the raido, but then I found this place. Just post your love conflics below!

মনস্টার হাই 26 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Frankiestein65 said…
Hi Cupid!
I really hope you can help me. A boy in my school has asked me if I want to date him, but I really don't like him. I just don't know how to say no to him, he'll get really mad.
Hope you can help!
বছরখানেক আগে carlie445 said…
Yes, i understand this problem.
Sometimes boys like ghouls, but the ghouls don't like them. Let him down gently, and maybe help him with his issuses
বছরখানেক আগে charmtayla said…
dear c.a cupid, this girl in my class keeps telling me that I'm her best friend but when I try to hang out with her she always says she's not my friend anymore! please help! from charmtayla xxxooo
Charmtalyla, One girl i talked too had the same problem! I think it is because you are bothering her.
thanks for the help but how can I be her best friend again? she's really getting me down! p.s today we got in a huge fight and she punched me and now I've got a black eye!
Charmtalayl, that is terrible news! you know, i spoke to that girl again, and after about like, a week or 2, she and the girl were friends! I think you two just need some time apart!
thanks for the help! but I've got another problem!!! today at school I accidently trod on my friends finger and now my whole class is ignoring me and bullying me because I accidently trod on her finger! even my own teacher is on her side! help!!!!!
( trod? )

Try appolgising, and just let the words bounce off! Remember, sticks and stones may break your bones but words can never hurt you!
thanks for the help! I am going to come to you every time I have a problem you are so trustworthy!
No problem.
this girl in my class always acts spoilt! when she doesn't get her own way she starts crying and goes off in a grump! how can I stop her from being such a brat!!!!!!!
Charmtayla, This is not your consern. If you ever meet her parents, tell them about this, and maybe they can help.
বছরখানেক আগে holy-hyde said…
worried
it feels like my friends are all against me because i like this boy who also likes me but my friend likes him too . what do i do?
I feel that this is not an issue you should embrace. So what if you like a boy? So what if your friend likes him too? Just ignore them.
crying
today it was our summer fayre at school and when our teacher announced that me and my friend would be working together to create something for our stall she started giving me dirty looks and calling me horrible names and ignoring me! on top of that I also heard her talking to my other friend saying "I don't want to work with HER because I don't like her!!!!!" why is she doing this to me??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do not understand any further than this! You may want to think back and see what you may have done to make her mad, and the appologise.
theirs this boy in my class that I have a huge crush on! but im not sure if he likes me back! how can I ask him to be my boyfriend without humiliating myself?!
Start off short and sweet. Start will a simple introdution of your name. After a while, build up the activity together, then tell him.
বছরখানেক আগে Frankiestein65 said…
smile
Hi Cupid!
I really like this boy at my school. We've been friends for a LONG time, as we used to go to playgroup together. He is scary cute, but I don't know how to express my inner feelings to him.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!
First off, calm down. Stress only makes it even more difficult. Try to tell him directly. don't stutter about it.
বছরখানেক আগে cannibalZoey said…
Oh yeah hay um ... So ... There's this really sweet guy at my school that really thinks I like him & my so called " friend " started a romur that I do now every1 picks on me & my bf wants 2 stop hidden n his little abandon home that he lives n which is n the woods but I don't want him 2 hear the romurs he'd flip out
I have to ask you a question before I can make a good decision. How well do you know him?
বছরখানেক আগে BreShawn said…
crying
Hey C.A. Cupid.... I'm testing how well I'll be but, here's the thing. I like this mega cute guy who went to school with me in the spring but, in fall, we're going to separate schools and next summer, I'll be moving. I may never get to see him again. What do I do?? I'm heartbroken.
Alright, this happens alot. try and forget about him.
বছরখানেক আগে PreppyAndPink said…
Ok so I like this guy! And his brothers but not his friend. And I went to see him today and my some what mean diva friend said that if I keep seeing him I won't be her friend and I need to be her friend she's my dad's boss' kid. But this guy is so nice that he helped me when I fell. But crushed this little girl's snow angel and I don't know if it was an accident because I cut him off. And then i left him when he was going tovask me something important! Then he kissed me and asked me to be his... the g word. What should I do?
Well, hm....this is actually pretty tough. If she threatens you, then she isn't your friend. I've had times where personally this has happend alot. If she was your REAL friend she wouldn't threaten you. Hope this helps!