Mr. Krabs My favourite Mr Krabs উদ্ধৃতি

Canada24 posted on Jul 24, 2013 at 10:09PM
"Spongebob! You hooked me millionth dollar on the back swing! Reel it in before I keel all of ya!"

"Nobody. And I mean. Nobody. Must ever know about this. It'll be the end of you. It'll be the end of me. But worst of all. It'll be the end of me"

"Good job boys, no bubbles, good as new.. GREAT BARRER REEF, WHAT'S THAT!.. Sorry, you dusted all me nitnaks, that was really nice.. FLIPPING FLIP FLAM! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!.. Oh, I suppose the floor moldings, just painted themselves. That's what I call craftmenship.. GREAT NUPTUNE! YOU MUST UP MY DOLLA- Rama!.. All the dolls, in this dollarama, were perfectly alined.. And you boys thought I wouldn't notice.. Oh well, no harm done"

"So.. You tried to kill me over a little new aged management, eh?"

"A man works hard all week long, to take his pants off all weekend"

"If you boys are wasting time. Than your wasting money. And that's, just sick!"

"No! I'm not hurt! I just bent over in pain. Fighting back tears in me eyes! Cause it's a new dance crase!"

"Highten the patches Mr Squidward!.. We're taking on water Mr Squidward!.. I want my mommy Mr Squidward!"

"That's it! No more hiding in me office like a scared child! Time to be a man!.. *crying childishly* Please mommy! Don't marry this bad bad man! I don't want you too!"

"That smell. You smell it? A very smelly smell. A smelly smell that smells. Smelly"

KRABS: So. That little flasto plankton thinks he could stay open longer then me. FISH: Sure, I mean, why not. KRABS: Well he's wrong! FISH: Okay. Sure.

"Scrando! Your get me formila! When you grasp it from me lifeless claws!"

Mr. Krabs 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Pyjamarama said…
My favourite Mr Krabs Quotes are: What? What is it, boy? I am Mr. Krabs! I am! I am! I am! I am! I am! I am! I am! WHAT?!?! YOU THINK I'M A ROBOT?!?!?! You're going to interrogate my blender? You're crazy. No, wait! What are you going to do with me blender?! That cost me money. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, SQUIDWARD!!!!!!! Oh, I remember the laughs we used to share! Bee-boo-boo-bop, boo-boo-bee-bop? Not bee-boo-boo-beep? Bop-bee-boo-boo-bop? Yes, I suppose that is rather sad, but Squidward can hug himself during his break! Now get back to work! Aw, me radio died! Hmmm, these batteries still have a little juice in 'em. I know! I'll give 'em to Pearl for Christmas. Me hard-boiled egg is ready! I can already taste it. Come to Papa. Got ya! And what good is a hot-boiled egg without a little salt? and AHH!!, AHH!!!, AHH!!!!, AHH!!!!!, LAH, LAH, LAH, LAH!!!!!!!!

These are the best quotes in Mr Krabs history.