মুসে Are আপনি The Only মুসে Fan?!

screenager3 posted on Jun 19, 2008 at 11:47PM
none of my friends know who muse is! it is very disapointing! muse is the best and no one has heard of them.
i live in canada, and muse aren't as popular here as they are in the uk. making me the only muse fan out of all my friends

মুসে 10 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Muse_Fan86 said…
pfft, I'm in the UK and I swear Muse aren't as proper as the world thinks they should be. I say to people "have you heard of them?" I get a yes, I ask "do you like them?" I get a "nope". :(

Should there be conventions where all Muse Fan's can unite. NOT a gig, just a hang out!
বছরখানেক আগে misanthrope86 said…
Most of my friends have heard of and like Muse, but one friend said to me about a month ago, "Hey, have you heard this band Muse?" I was horrified that this person had only just discovered Muse. Muse are pretty big here in New Zealand, so it is weird for people not to have heard of them! LOL!
বছরখানেক আগে screenager3 said…
that would be sweet to have a convention for muse fans!
muse fans are pretty dedicated. it would be intense
বছরখানেক আগে api said…
In Greece, only a few people know them, but those who do are really obsessed with them (including me)... One day, I suddenly found out that 2 of my classmates listen to muse, and one of them actually plays "plug in baby" on the guitar!!!!!!

Anyway, as a devoted muse fan, i always try to make others listen to muse. I'm quite successful... I've already made a friend of mine obsessed and made 3-4 others listen to some of their songs.
বছরখানেক আগে -sapphire- said…
My friends have heard of them, but they don't like them :(
বছরখানেক আগে deedeemx said…
out of my friends just one likes them, but he just likes a few songs and the rest have heard of the existence them but they don't like them

and yeah it would be awesome to have a muse-con
বছরখানেক আগে CranMuse said…
maybe they know them, but don't like them
বছরখানেক আগে mrs_bellamy said…
angry
I'm the only TRUE muse fan. MY guy friend is kind of a fan. The FAKE fans are all Twilight freaks. geez they annoy me.
বছরখানেক আগে Heya said…
All of my friends have heard of them and say, "Yeah, I've heard of them, THEY SUCK! His voice is sooo annoying!" and then I say, " Something is wrong with you. You don't know good music if it hit you in the face with a herring." I totally agree with mrs_bellamy.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Daniithegirl said…
Well, I'm not the only one. I know at least two other girls who like Muse and some guys as well. In Portugal Muse are very known as I can see. :D