last edited on Jun 07, 2012 at 06:27PM

মাই লিটল পনি ফ্রেন্ডশিপ ইজ ম্যাজিক 1377 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 1351-1377 of 1377

বছরখানেক আগে noahnstar1616 said…
Eclipse: What's so funny?
বছরখানেক আগে dargox said…
"heh, I see your are starting recall that day and more thing celest do you also remeber who gave you the jewels to make your so call elements of harmony, hmmm?" He asked while continues to look celestia in the eyes.
Celestia: You did....
He smile abit, saying. "that's right! So see your words speak of the powers of friendship but how strong is that power? When you chose to believe the words of those who breaks the laws than the words of your own friend who I remind you, you met before he was king."
Celestia: .....
Dark heart starts to chuckle as he see celestia lower her head in shame, while saying. "so princess as you can now there is something for me to claim and it's the cold dark truth of your betrayal & misjudgment of me as well my thrown! So come princess celest lets bring in the era of darkness since I couldn't rule in the era of light and oh! Guards as your king, I command you to throw out those two." He points to daniel & eclipse while he & the emotionally defeated celestia climbs the stares towards the thrown room.
Eclipse: Oh no, Princess!
(man! For all the villains i have made, I think this one is my baddest one of them all, hope twilight & gang can stop him.)

Dark heart with celestia reaches the thrown. "ok, celest open the room to the elements of harmony please?"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Celestia:*opens the room*
(Eeyup.)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Dark heart sits down on the thrown while using his magic to place the elements in front of him. "good, celestia. Now go relesh discord and bring your sister to me" he order.

Out side of the castle a huge thunderstorm of darkness forms above it while starting to grow.

(ok, I think it's time for eclipse & daniel to go get help! Plus I think this calls for doomsday music)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Eclipse:*teleports to Twilight's house* Twilight, you and your friends need to come stop Darkheart!

Twilight: We're on our way!

Celestia:*goes and frees Discord and gets Luna*
বছরখানেক আগে daniel0913 said…
Daniel
I watch the storm roll in while I wait for the gang gets here and whimpers and starts doing prayers
Twilight and the gang:*enter the castle*
Daniel
I get an idea and get my army to hold off the other minions coming
Twilight: He has the Elements!
Daniel
Oh no this isnt good my army fights the minions coming from the storm wait a second their is a machine that we made to protect our forest but I think we can use it to defeat dark heart I take a horn and blow it and a giant metal dragon flies out of the forest and I make it attack dark heart
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Fluttershy: Yay.
Daniel
Me and my army charge the castle and attacks the minions inside the castle
Dragon
Grabs dark tight enough he can't teleport and he breaths fire on him then throws him on the ground and and grabs a light pole and stabs it threw his chest
Dark heart phase threw the dragon's grip, then telaport the elements to him while turning luna into nightmare moon, saying while flying up. "YOU FOOLS!! Y'all are fighting a endless fight! I have already won!! Both the princesses hearts has become dark as my, LUNA MOVE THE MOON IN FRONT OF THE SUN!! To show the darkness of your sister heart."
NM:*moves the Moon in front of the Sun*
Daniel
I fall to my knees and yell into the air " there is no god!!!!!!!! "
"that's right! There is no god!!! Only darkness!!! Now discord I'll be needing your soul & power of chaos for the next phase" dark heart destroy discord's being as the evil energy starts to flow around the elements of harmony.
Fluttershy: Oh goodness!
(hey guys this just give me a ideal)

"now to begin phase two. with the power of discord, I transformer the elements of harmony to the elements of chaso!!" He starts to chant after those words and the evil energy starts to go in the elements to change them.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Daniel
Looks around at all the ponies in chaos and starts to cry
(hey I made a new mlp rp, come and join: link)