Showing Replies 551-600 of 805

বছরখানেক আগে akatsuki_otaku said…
Douhavanyidea.....................
 Douhavanyidea.....................
বছরখানেক আগে Hidanfan said…
Huh????????????
What u just typed?!...........
Does it mean that u didnt get what i typed or did u not understand why i typed that?!hmm?!
Ok deidara chill!!! Ok uhm...*i give her some water...* here,take some water and explain what it was,cause i dont get it...im not a fuggin genious like shikamaru,,,....
lol
4get it..im in a better mood now.....does any1 like pie.........& btw has any1 noticed how popular & random 'pie' is
Pie is over used,they need to spice it up...WHY NOT CHUCK NORRIS~?
YOU DONT F*** WITH THE CHUCK!*chuck norris round house kicks me* chuck: never ryhme in the presence of chuck norris!me: ok chuck, dont go all fugged up.....chuck:........me: what?...Something i said?
 Pie is over used,they need to spice it up...WHY NOT CHUCK NORRIS~? আপনি DONT F*** WITH THE CHUCK!*chu
বছরখানেক আগে Hinata1994 said…
FOR THE SAKE OF JASHIN-SAMA, STOP ROUND KICKING PEOPLE, MR.CHUCK! chuck norris: why? me: -_-' if you round house kick ppl, the superman might not wear chuck norris pajama anymore,chuck: ok... *chuck norris walked away* me: WOW, that's new... lol
Is Hidanfan here?!no...goo-..uhhh...i mean..oh,*happy sigh*...isnt she the most wonderful person *nervous laugh*
^_^;
She is such a beautiful person.......a truly great freind.....whoz always there...& we luv each other...in a sisterly way?!^___^;;
Shes sooo sweet & deep down a very sweethearted person...this 1z coming 4m the heart.....
She is such a good kid...lovely...wherez my tiachi............ITACHIIII?!I NEED U...........BADLY?!*sniff*......uhhh....gr­imm­jow­_gi­rl?­!
*whispers 2 Siara*......if Sincarra asks...tell her...uhhhh.....I WENT 2 THE...SUPER TOP TOTALLY SECRET COOKIE CLUB LOCATED SOMEWHERE IN THE CENTRE OF EARTH.....HIDDEN.........& PROTECTED BY A TOTALLY TOP SECRET PASSWORD NO1 KNOWS BESIDES ME ITACHI & THE REST OF THE MEMBERZ OF THE TOP SECRET TOTALLY HIDDEN COOKIE CLUB,okay?!^________^;
oooo...GTG
me: Ahh..... ok, hidan: what was she saying? , me: I have no clue...-_-
^__^;
I just luv my good freind,Sincarra......who always luvz ppl & likes good stuff & doesnt mind doing it with Hidan ^_^;;;;;
*worried sigh*
Hey,Sincarra..buddyy...i know how much u luv wolves & gin.....sooo i found this pic 4 u?!huh?!huh?!u like it?!huh?!do ya?!do ya?!
Ok,maybe its a fox but so what..its kawaii...hmmm?! ^____^
We all love each other,dont we?!& yea its the freaks fault not mine,right?!^____^;
Your Just Afraid Ill KICK YOUR FUGGIN AZZ FOR WHAT YOU DID AND FEED YOUR DEAD REMAINS TO MY WOLVES!!!!!Hidan: yah..she is....
*walk away and sit at a conner* O_o The world is spinning abnormally and even a vampire can't stand it now... I am gonna sit at this very spot until the world is normal again...
O.o
Well,Ms Sincarra...that was the nice me & u DONOT want 2 see my bad side so....ITS BETTER U STFU ALREADY OR I MIGHT HAV 2.SHAVE UR BLONDE HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i didnt say anythign offensive cuz u miht get ticked os whatever.....sooo......ITS BETTER U ZIP IT...& OOO WHAT NEXT?!U'R GONNA GET THE FREAKZ & THE BALDY 2 I DUNNO 'PUNCH ME' OR SOMETHING...HA?!SAVE IT SIS...ITACHI CAN KNOCK U....hmmm,i wouldnt want him 2 hit a girl......BALDY & THE FREAKS & OOOOO,THE GUY IN THE STINKIN BATHROBE OF THEIR STINKIN' FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HA!!U HAV NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT NOW?!I KNOW,UR GONNA SAY SOMETHING UNEXPECTED OR JUST 'LEAVEEEEEEEE'...WHAT?!UR GONNA RUN AWAY....& WHOA?!WTF AM I DOING?!ummmmmmmm.....pie..?!...nope..thats 2 typical...cookies?!..yep.....but stilll..i just wanted 2 get all this out..so we're cool right?!haha.....
*still sitting at the conner* me: Are you and Sincarra fighting? or joking?
She h8es me...doesnt everybody?!she might wanna start a fight or whatever
I don't hate you! I luv you! *hug otaku*

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When the skies are grey
You'll never know dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away!

This is for you, Otaku! lol
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
O.O
OMG!!!THX HINATA....that was sooooooooooooo sweet
tytytytytyty
wow,didnt know that.lol
i thought i was h8ed alot.....but thx....right back at ya
^________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_^
Welcome! How could ppl hate you! You're funny, sweet, and friendly!
বছরখানেক আগে Yuuki_Himura said…
I love Deidara... And one question, do you think it's strange to like Zetsu?

and Hi! I'm new here!
lol
Hey,Yuuki
Nope,i like Zetsu 2...in a britherly way but according 2 be its totally awesome 2 be in love with Zetsu...if u r in the 1st place.lol
& ok weird thing,i expected u 2 be a Deidara fangirl...how?!cuz every1 1 with a blue/purple icon is a Deidara fangirl?!WEIRD?!right?!
& awwww thx Siara but i personally think im not funny or maybe im sweet..maybe im not & nah,i dont think im THAT freindly....im just a LITTLE nice...i think?!:(
yep,every1z agree & im picturing Sincarra laughing at me..i dunno..random stuff hits me now & then
Actually, I'm not a deidara fangirl.. I just love him in a sisterly way {if i love him in a hottie way, i might got into trouble *neverously stared at my sis*} ... And Zetsu too...I love him like a bro... my sis said to me once, "Yuuki, if you think of Zetsu as your bro, then half of your body will be white and the other half will be green" lol...
বছরখানেক আগে cici746454 said…
hey everyone sorry for making a scence by leaving but im back i hidan fan was just talking crap about my friends and everything so i had to leave i hope you guys forgive me....... hey there is a new girl well hi im cici and nice to meet you =]
বছরখানেক আগে rusty746454 said…
NO WHAT YOU SHOULD SAY IS SORRY FOR GIVING ME AND BILLION UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahah XD
Lol, rusty, I'm just glad that you guys are back!
Great, since they're back.. I am gonna come to your house tomorrow and I will annoy you to death! I hope you didn't forgot what you did.. to me when rusty and cici left... *smile evily*
*glup* ah... i am going to stay at school tomorrow... lol jk.. I'll be hiding when you come! :P
*laughs* omg!!ahahahahha!you acctually bought that?!
Wait..Rusty,,,Cici..i thought you guys werent coming back?...Or are you here to "straigten me out" and leave...... either way..... May the boondock be with you...
 Wait..Rusty,,,Cici..i thought আপনি guys werent coming back?...Or are আপনি here to "straigten me out" an
If you're gonna stay at the school, then I'll come and find you.. You can hide if you want, but you can't hide forever! ^^
Awww!No one gets my joke!! Thats beat....... You dont get it.. "May the Boondock Be With You"...... jez,,, no humor... No..But when i post a picture of chuck norris, its like: Ahahah!Wow.. Thats funny
 Awww!No one gets my joke!! Thats beat....... আপনি dont get it.. "May the Boondock Be With You"...... j
haha thats becuase no one knows the true comedy of boondocks
I know!!! *thinks* hehe...... boom....*laughs* ahaha!!!
i know!!!poor...poor....kitty went boom boom POW!
i know!!i laughed sooooo badly at that prt!i started to cry i was laughin so hard!!Try watching it in slow-mo!
বছরখানেক আগে Grimmjows_girl said…
???????????????????????????
O.o
OMFG?!Y DIDNT ANY1 TELL ME U GUYS WERE BACK?!?!>.<
Hmph,im l8....i dont believe it...well actually i do it was just unexpected.........hmmmm...b4 i say anything more,theres something bugging me...IS THEIR ANY1 HERE WHOZ MAD AT ME CUZ I DONT REMEBER?!
If so,im outta here...but whatever,4 some reason i fell sill being here....hmmm......ooooooooo...ITACHIIII!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!IS­NT HE ADORABEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Staring at his kawaii pic is the way we celebr8 rustyz & ciciz return
OMG!!!isnt he adorableeeeeeeeeeeeee?!
i thought of a minato or a madara pic but nahhhhhh...thats not much fun 2 look at so yea
:))))))))))))))
 ??????????????????????????? O.o OMFG?!Y DIDNT ANY1 TELL ME U GUYS WERE BACK?!?!>.< Hmph,im l8....i do
lol i like the itachi pic lol... i love chibis
thx,i love them 2..& im in love with my icon,i'll most probably never change it
No one,is mad at you....i maybe,"Hospitalized" and be ticked to shit cause i have sooo much fuggin pain,in my chest!But im not mad at you!Im made why i didnt choose to make the blade an inch over..... (the guy in the picture,,you dont know him....unless you know,Van Disel,and an excellent si-fi adventuer,action moivie he stared in..)
 No one,is mad at you....i maybe,"Hospitalized" and be ticked to shit cause i have sooo much fuggin pa
I've seen him before....
Whatever
You really got something ticking away,dont you?...Its Van Disel,A.K.A Riddick,from Pitch Black,and the Cronicles Of Riddick..
Yeah.. I know that..
sad
Were u talking 2 me,Sincarra?!
Hmmm....does any1 like cockroaches?!
nah...i hate cockroaches... *sign* anyway.. otaku, please tell Sincarra that I will be waiting under water... Have a nice day! PIE! *ran off*
ughhh *reads through comments* random random random and o wait! random lol.
sad
lol
Okayyyyyyyyyyy...ppl getting creepy here
Ok,Sincarra..when uget here anyway.....Siara was saying she'll be waiting..underwater?!
Yea,whatever
random........(like rusty said)
what u expect?!these ppl can be so unexpected which makes them predictable
something wrong? I mean i have noticed somethings up