নারুত I spy with my sharingan eye an আকাটসুকি hottie

akatsuki_otaku posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 11:42AM
Who's the hottest out of the akatsuki >^..^<

নারুত 805 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 805

বছরখানেক আগে rusty746454 said…
yea his name is weird also no because Gin is to loyal to Aizen and also there more like bother sister lol its kinda funny because me and hidanfan have almost the top three fav for arrancar harribel then stark then grimmmjow
বছরখানেক আগে Hidanfan said…
Starrk is wayyy mellowed out!Kinda like a hippey mellow...,harribel can kick ass when she wants to,but is very calm, and worries way to much *thinks* Heh..Ok and grimmjow..He can kill you in a heart beat...*looks at hidan* Good thing he's immortal..he'd get his ass handed to him on a platter
বছরখানেক আগে akatsuki_otaku said…
More bleach,who started this bleach talk?!
Me......*peace sighn* *talks like a stoned hippey* :
Embrass it,not hate it!right harribel-sama?.... harribel: ya,sure... ok,im busy sincarrra-san...I'll see yah later..me: ok harribel-sama.....
 Me......*peace sighn* *talks like a stoned hippey* : Embrass it,not hate it!right harribel-sama?....
Can we stop the Bleach talk but-ok,nvm...MY IM THING IS NOT WORKING *sniff*
fix it mariannnnaaa
Turn it off,then on..And Starrk-sama!Otaku is being mean by telling me to not talk bout bleach!!Starrk:Ehh,what-what do you want?Eck... *starrk falls asleep* me:....Ill get lilenette!*starrk gets up* starrk:OK!what do you need?...me: nothing,i just wanted to complain...
 Turn it off,then on..And Starrk-sama!Otaku is being mean দ্বারা telling me to not talk bout bleach!!Starr
lol
ok *eyeroll*..my bad *sarcasm*
*sigh*
Wellllll,who is stronger Ichigo or Grimmjow
Grimmjow for sure,(mainly cause i hate ichigo little-nvm ^_^;) ichigo is to uptight when fighting,he never calms down when he's "In paril",if he would clear his mind,and let his fighting instincts take over,he would be much better in strenght...( gawd,i feel like a nerd now >>)
lol
u NEVER sound like a nerd..just a smartass...jk,jk,jk
don't chop off my neck
okay,so like whoever has this hole in their body stabs the enemy in that spot
No,they get killed the same way mortals/humans/soul reapers do... and i know,im a first class jack ass...
lol
i think you're really smart
wait,i was asking if the soul reapers..or whatever..the one with the holes...do they stab their enemy in the spot where they have the holes?!like ulquiorra,he stabbed everyone in the chest & didn't Luppi get stabbed in the stomach by Grimmjow..hmm,i don't remeber much
Grimmjow used his Cero to kill luppi,but yes,i guess he did...But it was more in the lower abdomin area...
ohhhhhhh....i feel sleepy.......
no....*sigh*..school will start 4m tomorrow & it'll strongly cut into my fanpop time.....wow,& to think i thought of leaving fanpop.lol
maybe..maybe not
it's just crap...you make a big deal bout going & ya don't..just incase ppl,im talkin to myself....bout myself
বছরখানেক আগে itachifan1 said…
i know itachi likes emos and blonde hair and freckles ans blue eyes (lol i know that and i am emo and have freckles and blonde hair)
বছরখানেক আগে iluvdeidara418 said…
angry
how the heck did you know that Itachi likes emos,blonde hair,freckles and blue eyes?! when he CLEARLY likes my friend akatsuki_otaku??!
বছরখানেক আগে cici746454 said…
omg he is fictional..........
OMFG CICI,HE IS SO NOT AND DON'T EVERRRRRRRRRRR SAY THAT & I'M WITH ILUVDEIDARA...oo..caps
he doesn't like blonde hair..or whatever you mentioned..i mean it's not a fact or anything
uhhh..i've been having alot of headaches l8ely so i'm just gonna go spend some time wit my itachi
*turns into crows & disappears*
yep he is fictional but as i say there one fine piece of animation =] but ya lol i kinda get mixed up with reality and fiction so ya =]
Yea.....they do some nice finctional in that case :3 XD *laughs* oh jez... lol, and Otaku,i feel like a real jack ass now...Lol!Ehh, you dont know what talking bout...I can't stop laughing for some odd reason!!XDXD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
what reason?!
& stop saying itachi is...'fictional'
you ppl talk in a really,ok nvm...i couldn't..ok,nmv >.<
what's so funny,marianna?!
ASSHOLEASSHOLEASSHOLEASSHOLEFUCKINASSHOLE­ASS­HOL­EFT­W..­..
srry,wanted to get that out
mischievous
Im eine riesige Jack-Ass, i sprechen in Deutsch und niemand weiß, welche Im sagen, ich anbeten einfach, Otaku, ihre wahrscheinlich Blick auf diese und Fragen Wtf bin ich zu sprechen, und ich bin wie eine Buchse Ass Ursache, wenn wir Bout meiner Familie,,, gesprochen i Sie gesagt, ich nicht meine Mama auf Fanpop wie, ich wouldn't ihr Nachricht, und Sie begann Weinen... so i wie die Arschloch von der yr, fühlen Lola der letzten zwei Kätzchen starb so Im erschüttert, ok?..... also ich meine Gründe, Lachen zu, Weinen zu, Lächeln, gloat, einfach alles im Allgemeinen haben
বছরখানেক আগে Hinata1994 said…
Umm... What were you guys talking about?!?! You know, I missed a lot!

btw, don't answer my question, you're gonna be a fool if you did, cause' I'll just disappear like last time! And I'll appear again in strange times! PIE!

Sorry, many things has made me gone insane..
what the heck did she say?!
all of us aren't on much...i think
*sigh*
isn't he smexy & 100% charminggggg
 ........... what the heck did she say?! all of us aren't on much...i think *sigh* isn't he smexy & 10
lol i like how they highlighted the sharingan =]
i think its about time i added a uber smexy pic of my homie madara =]
 i think its about time i added a uber smexy pic of my homie madara =]
Wow... Itachi's pic is so hotttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I think Madara's pic is hot too,though somethings seems a little off.. Anyway... *sign* I just feel like running away... I want to run away from insane things that is going on at school and home! So I'll just get my laptop and go to where ppl can't see me! But that's not possible... *sign* Life isn't even giving me some time to look at Itachi-kun's pic.. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Life isn't fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *ran around the room* Ok... I'm a little calm now... Itachi is so kawaii... *sign* I know it's random... lol

(ignore my post, if you don't, you'll just become insane like me! November_snow: If you tell them to ignore your post at the end of your reply, it's useless.. Me: true.... )
i feel the same way..in a way...school is no fun & itachi is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt­ttt
yea rusty...i love his scarlet eyes....they look sooo good on him
yea,thx 4 complimenting itachi for once,in a way
I like Madara's haircut...looks cute
now I'M gonna post a super uber uber smexy itachi pic
hmmm..maybe i could post one with the both of them.....do you like it?!i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee itachi....he looks different but still HAWT....well,it is fanart so yea
 ........ i feel the same way..in a way...school is no fun & itachi is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i like that pic madara looks cute
hmm..you think?!....i don't think he looks cute but he does look a lil' cute in the manga
but itachi is cuter & the look in his eyes...i love it
& what really makes me love him is the grace he carries with him & the strong personality
His gace is incredible,i mean sasuke...especially in Naruto shippuden,seems really important but Itachi is just so wow,every word,every move...so graceful he is..THIS is what really wows me cuz well if it was just the looks,there could be other guys too...but he's very different...from the Uchihas
 hmm..you think?!....i don't think he looks cute but he does look a lil' cute in the জাপানি কমিকস মাঙ্গা but itachi
I completely agreed!!!!! I hope he appears in the series again!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
okay................... he died unless they talk about him or theres a flashback i dont think hes going to come back alive or anything
ooooo cici said the d......i......e.......d word lol and yea sadly he is but ya he will probable be seen in a flash back but maybe not i like the picture of him by the way =]
 ooooo cici ব্যক্ত the d......i......e.......d word হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ and yea sadly he is but ya he will probable be s
বছরখানেক আগে HidanLuva said…
Im to lazy to read...Can anyone recap what your talking bout?...
 Im to lazy to read...Can anyone recap what your talking bout?...
WE'RE TALKING BOUT BLIND NINJA BUNNIES WITH ETERNAL MANGEKYUU SHARINGAN THROWING CARROTS THINKI9NG THEIR KUNAIS AT 3 MONKEYS ON A UNICYCLE WITH RINNEGAN THROWING BACK MONKEY PIS THINKING THEIR MISSILES OR SOMETHING....?!
*takes deep breathes*
Oooo...nice pic rusty
lol
poor Hashirama
yea yea monkeys sure sure lol!
lol...guess i went a lil' crazy....^__^;
i like ur new icon,cici....hmmm..is it naruto-kun or minato...i can't tell?!
big smile
thanks, its minato it says "let it snow namikaze minato"
i like your to ogie lol Otaku lol i love it nice coloring and the crow adds a nice touch .....wait! its prop time whaoooooooooooaaaa eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!11
বছরখানেক আগে HidanLuva said…
Oh yea!Guys,i never translated that german for yah!(on the pg b4..) my bad!thought i had ^_^; i said was : ...oh...nvm..i can't translate that..couple personal things in there ^_^; sorry....+ it has a few swares and stuff....
hmmm...maybe i can-ok,nvm
thx rusty...could do without the ogie though...>.>.... but nvm
your icon reminds me of basketballs....& lollipops,rusty....in a way,thats a compliment
hmmm....yea...yep...random stuff...when i dunno what to say i post some pics...is there anyone who stills hates Sasuke?!

hmmm...maybe i can-ok,nvm thx rusty...could do without the ogie though...>.>.... but nvm your প্রতীকী r
eh..... i personally dont like him sooooo yea....
*raises hand* yep there for a little bit i started to like him but then i was like 'what the hell he is an idiot' and i am back to being his number 1# hater
বছরখানেক আগে animeluva03 said…
HI EVERYONE!!!!! im new and i was just wondering what you guys are talking about lol =]
lol right now is the subject of do you like sasuke or not
yea...?!...do ya
i don't see any good reason to h8 him & okay maybe it's a little hard to believe but i like him as much as itachi...but in a brotherly way.......
AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*take­s deep breaths* ......okay i guess i can deal with that but you are going to have to deal with the fact that i hate him okay? =] for everything stupid that he di...i mean yea i just wont speak another word about it because usually people end up fighting over gay lord.
hi animeluva i added you

i i dont like sasuek at allllllllll im not really going to go into reason i have explained on other things so yea i hate him
you guys...i dunno what's wrong with-ok,anywayz....rusty,you're part of Sasuke's fanclub...?!whatzupp with that...
lol
howcome you were so surprised by me loving sasuke *shrugs8...u freaked.lol
& gaylord?!omg....weird..you're a fan..u're a h8er....am i missing something....apparently yes
the reason is because i once posted something on that spot that i need to keep track of a long time ago when the naruto spot was spilt up on sides about 8 months ago it was between those who liked sasuke and those who didnt it eventual lead to a HUGE decline to the naruto spot activity but i contacted deathnote {me and her were the man ones battleing it out at the time} and made a pact with her that i would never say anything bad about Sasuke or would get to serious about it i would also join that spot *this is freaking ancient historyi XD* so i did and never have gone from it. Her end of the deal? well.......lol thats why also i do have 2 picks on there which i keep track of and i make sure no one is talking smack either about me 0_o

ps.....the final term for me was that i had to have a Sasuke icon XD so i had one for.....god knows how long just before you got on otaku and i finally took down the god forsaken thing!!!!!

link

this is one of the picks in which the war ended over lol and also this one. This was just me making fun of him XD

link

XD people werent very happy about the last one
oh,ok...but how come-ok,nvm
btw guys....if uhhh...okay...random stuff but if one of us leaves...do you guys continue the conversation