ক্রিমিনাল ইনভেস্টিগেশন সার্ভিস Will Ziva kill Tony? (5/19/09 is the new episode)

NCISFAN2013 posted on May 13, 2009 at 01:14AM
If you watched the new NCIS that was on 5/12/09 then you will know what im talking about. In the preview for next weeks episode, it shows Tony on the ground with Ziva holding a gun to his chest. Do you think that she will actually kill him?

ক্রিমিনাল ইনভেস্টিগেশন সার্ভিস 14 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে NCISFAN2013 said…
hmmm
If she kills Tony, im gonna stop watching NCIS, and its my favorite show. I dont think she will kill him though. At least I hope not.
বছরখানেক আগে TypicalSquint said…
there is no way she could kill him...maybe she might hurt him to save him being killed by someone else (rivkin)
বছরখানেক আগে ebathory said…
No way she'd kill him.
বছরখানেক আগে Belle0308 said…
Ausiello says that Tony is not leaving the show. I think what will happen is that Ziva will stay in Israel with her Father. It said one of them is not coming back. It didn't say one of them would die. Also, it could be another team member. Right now I am hoping it is Vance. I don't trust him or that other Secretary of (whatever) that was on last night telling Gibbs to trust him. Something isn't right about all of that.
বছরখানেক আগে Familygal925 said…
shes definitely not going to kill him
Yup. I agree with you Belle. I hope it's Vance, he's dodgy. If it's Ziva and she definitely is not coming back to the show, I probably won't watch it any more.
বছরখানেক আগে Joshua1000 said…
worried
No way ziva cant kill tony!
বছরখানেক আগে that70sluvr said…
I agree with TypicalSquint. She will probably hurt him or make it look like he is dead in order to save him. Since the promo had someone saying "finish the job" or whatever, they could be talking to Ziva or someone else and Ziva heard, so she could be protecting him.
And I hope Vance stays too.
বছরখানেক আগে TypicalSquint said…
hopefully it's vance not coming back, i like the others too much and they keep killing off the female leads...enough is enough
বছরখানেক আগে r-pattz said…
i hope Ziva doesnt kill Tony. maybe its an undercover thing. and i dont like Vance at all, so i hope its him thats leaving or gonna die or whatever
Ok, my Bones finale was totally sh*t so I'm hanging on NCIS to do something better...
বছরখানেক আগে goodgirlmikey said…
Nope. Ziva will definitely not kill Tony. According to Ausiello, Michael Weatherly is not going to die.
বছরখানেক আগে AussieTiva said…
Vance isn't that bad but still there certainly is something fishy about him. So if anyone dies it has to be him. I hope that that Ziva does not kill Tony. But than you can't always get what you wish for.
বছরখানেক আগে cullenlover2 said…
sad
there is no way that ziva can kill tony....he may be annoyig but he ain't that bad.....he won't die