ক্রিমিনাল ইনভেস্টিগেশন সার্ভিস Ziva has a new তারকা of David Necklace!!!!

NCIS_Addict_87 posted on Jan 10, 2010 at 09:35PM
I just wanted to share with all my fellow NCIS fans & friends I've made on the site.

This photo is still frame from the 150th episode celebration video which can be seen at the link below.

link

Ziva has a new star of david necklace, which I am super excited about!!! Who do you think gave it to her? Gibbs? Abby? or (hopefully) Tony?! What do you think?
 I just wanted to share with all my fellow ক্রিমিনাল ইনভেস্টিগেশন সার্ভিস অনুরাগী & বন্ধু I've made on the site. This ছবি is

ক্রিমিনাল ইনভেস্টিগেশন সার্ভিস 5 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Blue85 said…
Good eye, Jenna! I didn't even notice it while I was watching the video. I'm hoping that it was Tony that gave it to her, but for some reason I get the feeling that she may have bought it herself. But I do like the fact that she's wearing one again, it gives us some of the old Ziva back.
বছরখানেক আগে Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
It's like she's glowing in this pic! Has she had a haircut as well?
It looked like she was wearing it in the last scene of Faith but you can't see it properly so I guess this is a definite confirmation lol.
বছরখানেক আগে yay4wicked said…
I wish they'd make a big deal about it, but in reality, I think that she probably just bought it herself. Still, I am glad she has one!
(Now I have to go watch the promo again, just for fun)
বছরখানেক আগে NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
If we know the writers as well as we think we all do then you are probably right Jen they will just not make a big deal about it... they might not even touch on it at all. I'd have to say that would be quite a disappointment though.
বছরখানেক আগে NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
=[ Her necklace wasn't even touched on... no one seemed to notice... I guess with DiNozzo Sr around they weren't on their game the way they should have been. I hope Tony brings it up in Paris at least. lol