নিউ মুন Did আপনি REALLY cry during new moon

caitlincookie22 posted on Apr 30, 2009 at 11:26AM
Hi I was wondering who really cried during there reading of new moon truthfully I did not. It was sad a bit. But, I don't cry very much so... DID you cry or were u like me?

নিউ মুন 36 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে 1twilightmom said…
crying
I have to admit that YES I did cry. So when I read New Moon the next few times I totally skipped over chapter 3...
বছরখানেক আগে dusica426 said…
crying
Honestly, yes. On like every other page. I'm a sucker for love stories, especialy for sad ones!
বছরখানেক আগে glowlow4nites said…
crying
i honestly did cry a lot i felt her pain, i never experienced heart broken situacions or something, but i was devastating the way her heart broke, poor bella
বছরখানেক আগে Twilight_33 said…
i cried when he left her...both times i read the book!!
বছরখানেক আগে xxilovealicexx said…
sad
yes, i cried and i read the book a couple of times, everytime i cried
বছরখানেক আগে caitlincookie22 said…
I was sad but I didn't cry even though I felt her pain :D
বছরখানেক আগে SimplyLaurel said…
I sympathized, but i didn't feel the need to cry. Somehow I always knew Edward would come back, so I didn't see it as THAT traic.
বছরখানেক আগে ViolettDuskwood said…
heart
i was sad on most parts (sucker for romance and pain), but i was laughing on the part when Bella went to cinema with Jacob and Mike.
"Give me blood and slaughter!"
বছরখানেক আগে stephmfan215 said…
sunny
omg ask any1 that knows me... i cried and cried and cried though most of it. i also cried in it all the 4 times ive read it...*blush*. when edward left... whenever she brought up edward leaving... when jacob said he couldnt be her friend... and from happiness at the end. violettduskwood he actually said "bring on the blood and gore"(sorry if i spelled that wrong)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Freshonlybakery said…
hmmm
The first time I teared up a tiny bit, but since I had bought Eclipse and knew Edward would come back I was only pissed and constantly going 'just get your stupid ass back here!'. The second time I did cry a little, but never a lot. I just get mad -.-'
বছরখানেক আগে Muffiniffiated said…
oh yes it's so sad
বছরখানেক আগে mairam said…
Oh yes! Absolutely. Everytime I read chapter 3 I can't stop crying. I have experienced something like that myself, so I feel what she went true. It was really sad.
বছরখানেক আগে twilightfreak32 said…
I really did cry.I'm a really empathetic person and after eading twilight(because it was written in bella's point of veiw) i could really feelwhat she was feeling.I was alos gong through a hard time with my boyfriend and was a fraid my boyfriend was going to dump me soo it really hit hom.I also cried whenever she described how she felt.i would've avted to same way,but i must admit she is much stronger than me,i would've slit my wrists rather than live without my soulmate.
বছরখানেক আগে helopeeps8 said…
I Didn't Cry Cause I Knew That It Was Coming
বছরখানেক আগে TotallyMe105 said…
yess i cried and cried....i have read that part over and over and cry everytime even though i know hes coming back...truthfully i skipped the entire middle of new moon becuzi was bored and just started reading where alice came back:)))
বছরখানেক আগে Edwardlover0013 said…
crying
yes i cried alot like as soon as edward left i cried like a big baby it was soo sad i cried alot in new moon i cried all the way thought through the book
বছরখানেক আগে brakingdawn said…
crying
I cried like a big baby wen edward left bella because it was so sad and iwas so amazed that bella bevieved him so easily
বছরখানেক আগে mayo0904 said…
I did not cry, I was upset andd sadd but I didn't not cry. My heart was hurtinq and i couldn't sleep without thinkinq about edward andd how he left bella. I always said I wanted me an edward but after readinq new moon i'm not too sure. If I want someone who can just leave without thinkinq of how I feel. hadd to many of them now I want my jake!
বছরখানেক আগে emochick16 said…
smile
I did cry. Only because I get so carried away and I know what she's feeling.
বছরখানেক আগে darkvizard said…
yeah... espcially when i hear the sound track...

here it is... Twilight New Moon Soundtrack -> link
বছরখানেক আগে Abilei said…
heart
Yes I did, I'll admit that.
It was SO heart breaking. I was VERY excited when Edward came back!
বছরখানেক আগে mickeyny31 said…
OMG! I just bought the coolest New Moon Necklace! I Love It! Check it out. It is a bottle cap necklace of Edward and Jacob! link
বছরখানেক আগে ajjbef said…
of course I cried. I cry every time I read it plus when I saw the movie. When I read about edward leaving I started screaming saying it was inpossible this couldn't be true so I put the book down for a minute and the read the chapter again hoping I imagined it.
বছরখানেক আগে laspanglish said…
tongue
actually im reeli emotional about things,..and cried 4times!!i wus like omgsh :p
but i think it cuz,wen u read the book,ur bella,and wen she hurts u hurt 2,an feel her pain..wen i watch the film its nearly the same..but i did cry 4 times,i wsu jst worried about mi makeup running!lol
বছরখানেক আগে 199419951996 said…
wink
Wellllllllll of coarse no!!!!!! There was nothing as such 2 cry 4 but it was sad!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে robertsgirl1234 said…
smile
IT WAS TOUCHING BUT I DIDNT CRY.
বছরখানেক আগে LionLamb1918 said…
crying
I did. It's because I m very sensitive. I once cried because somebody I didn't know go their feelings hurt.
বছরখানেক আগে naomijade1995 said…
crying
I balled my eyes out, seriously i am quite a tough person but when your locked away in your room with lots of privacy and your reading about a guy who you wish was real.......*sob*...... yes i cried lots but thats probably coz he was leaving lol. I was a worse wreck than Bella. Lmao. I was really pissed with him for the next few chapters then he came back and i loved him again. Its all fair in love and war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে TwiCrazyJade said…
I cried and I could not stop reading until Edward came back.... I read the whole book in one night....
বছরখানেক আগে LinkinGurl said…
i was sad..really2 sad..when edward left bella...
বছরখানেক আগে ian_lover20 said…
i cried like a baby too!!!
বছরখানেক আগে twilightjenney said…
ya kristen was so hurt after edward left her
i did cry when bella n edward were on the plane bak to forks from italy
বছরখানেক আগে skibbles1234 said…
crying
YES!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে edwards_grlfren said…
no i did not bt during the book i trew it on the floor and stopped readin it for a week than i ha to find out if edward came back or not because that was sad :(
বছরখানেক আগে Robssesed said…
crying
yeah i did :-(
বছরখানেক আগে sethkeegan said…
My name is Seth. I'm an adult, straight, married male, and not only do I love the Twilight Saga, I freely admit to having cried while reading New Moon, specifically the part where, after (spoiler!) Bella keeps Edward from sacrificing himself to the Volturi, she realizes that he really, truly loves her, and would rather die than live in a world which does not contain her.