New York I প্রণয় NEW YORK WHOOO!!!

krissay15 posted on Feb 20, 2007 at 05:12AM
I LOVE NEW YORK:D coming from a crazy new zealand chick haha! hey everyone! i love new york! i havent been but i know im gonna love it soo much:P

New York 13 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে maybeastarbucks said…
"Hey, Pam, you heart NY. Want me to pick you up something?"
বছরখানেক আগে theoneandonly1 said…
well, I LOVE N.Y too......... Especially feel the need to come there around Christmas !
বছরখানেক আগে NoooKa said…
yeah new york is pretty cool .. u got to come here .. but tell me first .. cuz am living in new york :P
বছরখানেক আগে Emm_xD said…
i've never been =[
i really wanna go !
বছরখানেক আগে Mariskarox said…
nyc rules especially ny cheer!!! New york cheer for new yorkers ny cheer, u kno!!!! (lol that is not ny cheer trademark, i just made that up!)
বছরখানেক আগে rockfrek3 said…
big smile
Any were you go in New york from upstate New Yorl to NYC you will find people that love to Party!!!
বছরখানেক আগে gossip-girl999 said…
heart
It's the best place in the world =]
I love it so much!
I can not wait to go back and live there =D
বছরখানেক আগে trini124 said…
crying
i love nyc from BK-manhattan love the street food in the city the labor day parade in bk the open markets in medow land in queens I'm in boston for school right now it suck as far as night spots or great parks miss my central park and see movies stars just walking down the streets miss NYC
বছরখানেক আগে Bramblestar said…
smile
New York city is soooo awesome! I wish i lived there.
বছরখানেক আগে Sunnyday80 said…
sad
New York is the greatest city on earth! My problem is, I'd need a green card to be able to live there permanently. I'm from Europe
বছরখানেক আগে guapodecara said…
I love Broadway
বছরখানেক আগে K_Kowalski said…
big smile
I live in Manhattan near Central Park and it is the BEST and most beautiful city I've ever seen hehe
বছরখানেক আগে XXdreamz2loveXX said…
heart
Omg we are swaping places i am gonna go for a holiday to australia though but they are the same. I lived in the big apple and they have really amazing views of the city.