এক খন্ডের সন্ধানে The Saddest Backstory

Tailedfox66 posted on Jan 09, 2015 at 12:15PM
Looking through how each of the straw hat crew used to live before becoming pirates i wandered which of them was the most saddest one that made you cry more than Franky when he's told something sad.

Go into the comments and say which one that made you cry.

এক খন্ডের সন্ধানে 4 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Tailedfox66 said…
The saddest backstory that I've seen was chopper's since it showed how someone who was abandoned by everyone found at least one person who cared for them before they died.
বছরখানেক আগে CheshireGriffin said…
Oh god, Chopper's backstory made me cry, and Robin's just broke me. It's rough.
বছরখানেক আগে Lulu50000 said…
crying
Personally, I think that Robin's was the saddest. She lost absolutely everything at the age of eight (all at once) and was made out to be a horrible criminal. Then, having no one else to turn to and being deemed a criminal anyway, she begins joining dangerous criminal organizations where she was likely made to do unspeakable things.

Everyone she ever turned to for twenty years would always betray her in the end, so she stopped trusting people altogether and began betraying them before they could betray her. Then, she finally met the Strawhats and made true friends. Friends so true that after a lifetime of betrayal, deceit and just trying to SURVIVE, she was willing to throw away her own life in order to spare theirs.
বছরখানেক আগে brodxe said…
I found Brooks backstory the saddest. He had a very loving crew until they were attacked and the all slowly starting dying singing "Binks Sake" Then he died and was brought back to life to sail the gloomy sea for 50 years. It makes me lonely just thinking about it.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে