Personality:
Noble, Pirate, or Marine:
Noble family:
Marine Rank:
Pirate Crew (Can be your own or a pre existing pirate crew.):
Human or Artificial:
If Artificial, what circumstances caused your change:
Devil Fruit:
Devil Fruit Type (Zoan, Paramecia, or Logia)
Home Island:
Bounty:
Bio:
save

এক খন্ডের সন্ধানে 455 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 455

বছরখানেক আগে TheAdventGhost said…
Name: Katsuma
Known Nickname: Black Wolf
Appearance: (Pic)
Personality: Generally nice, has a big weak spot for food.... Though, ask him about his past... You might possibly get a lot of backlash out of it.
Noble, Pirate, or Marine: Pirate
Noble family:
Marine Rank:
Pirate Crew (Can be your own or a pre existing pirate crew.): Black Wolves
Human or Artificial: Artificial
If Artificial, what circumstances caused your change: Zoan Black Werewolf fruit....
Devil Fruit: Dog Dog Fruit Model: Black Werewolf
Devil Fruit Type (Zoan, Paramecia, or Logia): Zoan
Home Island: Loguetown
Bounty: 100,000,000 berri
Bio: TBR
 Name: Katsuma Known Nickname: Black নেকড়ে Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: (Pic) Personality: Gen
বছরখানেক আগে brodxe said…
(Trying to find a pic... Grrr)
(Take your time man.)
(Might change appearance if I find something better)

Name: Yushiro Yamitaka
Known Nickname: Gale Wind
Appearance: Pic
Personality: Childish, Humoured, Reckless, Carefree
Noble, Pirate, or Marine: Pirate
Noble family:
Marine Rank:
Pirate Crew (Can be your own or a pre existing pirate crew.): Abandoned
Human or Artificial: Artifical
If Artificial, what circumstances caused your change: Ate the wind wind fruit
Devil Fruit: Kaze-Kaze No Mi (Wind Wind fruit)
Devil Fruit Type (Zoan, Paramecia, or Logia) Logia
Home Island: Loguetown
Bounty: 125 000 000 Berri
Bio: TBR
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 (Might change appearance if I find something better) Name: Yushiro Yamitaka Known Nickname: Gale
(Niiiice)
(Thanks)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Katsuma: *He began walking around Loguetown* ......
(What did you search to find a picture like that. When I go to deviant art and search one piece male oc, I get lots of poorly drawn ninja looking pictures... I'm so flustered.)
(For the one on this... Just anime search anime guy with yellow hair and red eyes)
(I have been looking for half an hour and I can't find a character picture with orange hair that slightly looks the could be in one piece. It is all just suits and ties.)
(Literally, when I use pictures of characters for other shows that aren't Naruto... I just think about.... Does he look cool... If he looks cool, then I'm just like.. Sure I can do it.)
Yushiro: *Buying a new katana for 350 000 Berri* Well there goes everything I had... Now I am flat broke. *He walks outside*
Katsuma: I need some new people to be in my crew..... And I've yet to find anyone.......
Yushiro: I need to find a pirate crew, but I have yet to find one.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Katsuma: *He then walked past Yushiro* Hm.... Maybe someone around here I can find to join my crew.....
Yushiro: *Taps Katsuma on the shoulder* Excuse me do you know anyone pirate crews that aren't going to hang me when I wis- *He realizes he is looking at Katsuma, The Black Wolf.* Oh um I have seen your poster before. Are you by chance in a crew?
Katsuma: Am I in a crew? Hm... I'm not just in one.... I'm the captain.... Black Wolves. And you..... You're Gale Wind......
Yushiro: Indeed I am *He smiles widely* So Mr. Black Wolf are you really as strong as people say? I have heard a lot about you.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Katsuma: I guess you can say that.... Other than Jabra from CP9.... I'm like the Big Bad Wolf of the seas..... *Having flashbacks, he then shook his head* Anyways.... The things you heard about me..... No doubt they're true.....
Yushiro: I have not a single doubt anything I have heard is false. So... Do you have any Pre-Requisites for me to join your crew? I'm kind of flat broke and lonely.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Katsuma: Not at all....... I don't care about financial position..... So..... You wish to welcome yourself to the Black Wolves....... You'll be a first addition....
Yushiro: Alright! You got a ship? Because if not I got a tiny wood row boat.
Katsuma: Yeah.... I got one....
Yushiro: Well lead on.. I'm excited. *The wind suddenly picks up* Sorry, my bad.
Katsuma: Hm.... Only to be expected from you Gale Wind.... Hm..... *He sniffed the air* What?! They're here? And... Her scent is among them too......
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Yushiro: I detect nothing but civilians . Did I do something to bother you?
Katsuma: No......... [Why are you here? I told you to keep away.... To be safer from me.....]
???: Katsuma.......
Katsuma: Why are you here?
???: Because...... I still think I want to be part of your crew..... No matter what happens......
Yushiro: Kaze-Kaze: Gust *He mutters under is breath. A strong wind is felt as hats fly off and some people even fall over. So all civilians clear the walk away to seek shelter.*
???: I see......
Katsuma: ...... Chizuru......
Chizuru: I'm joining the Black Wolves.... Besides.... I doubt you'll get very far without a Navigator....
Yushiro: *He slowly unsheathed his katana.* With all do respect Katsuma I have adept navigating skills. But more importantly, do you trust him?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Katsuma: Trust isn't an issue......
Chizuru: ....
Katsuma: My issue is.... I don't want her to be hurt around me.....
Chizuru: But I'm stronger than you may think..... But..... In regards to you wind boy..... Adept navigation won't do..... You'll need a certified expert...
Katsuma: *He stepped between them* Alright enough....
Chizuru: .......
Yushiro: I may only be an adept navigator, but I am far more experienced in the life of a pirate then you are. *Sheathes katana*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Katsuma: Alright... Let's keep the hostilities to a low...... I'd rather not think of my first crew meeting as a giant argument fest......
Chizuru: I'm on your crew?
Katsuma: Until we find a more suitable crew......
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Yushiro: Anyways, you were going to show me your vessel?
Katsuma: Yeah.... If you'll follow me..... *He began leading the way and led them to the ship* Here it is....
 Katsuma: Yeah.... If you'll follow me..... *He began leading the way and led them to the ship* Here i
Yushiro: Wow... A fine vessel indeed.

(Are we before or after the time skip?)
Katsuma: Yeah..... She's a beauty isn't she...
(Post time skip)
Yushiro: *Reaches into pant pockets and pulls out a rolled up piece of parchment.* I found this treasure map on my way to Loguetown. Says that on an island near here by the name of Scotia Islands has about 50 million Berri buried around the islands. I say it is worth checking out.
Katsuma: And I say we better hurry and set sail....
*They all board the ship*

Yushiro: *Raises the sails* Raising anchor! *He raises the anchor and the sail catches wind.*
Yushiro: Alright Miss Expert, navigate us towards Scotia Islands.
Chizuru: Hm.... Just watch me...... *She got behind the ship's wheel, beginning to navigate the ship*
Katsuma: While I do admire your skill Gale Wind..... I wouldn't underestimate Chizuru.... Chizuru's area perception is very well done..... They call her a living Atlas....
Yushiro: *He slightly raises his arm, and the wind completely stops as well as the boat.* Would you look at that... Looks like we are stuck!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Chizuru: Why you.........
Yushiro: *He resumes the wind, though it is going in a different direction throwing them off course.*
Katsuma: *Sigh* [This is going to be a tough and long journey.....]
Yushiro: *Grins* [This is going to be a long and fun journey!]
Chizuru: Alright, since wind boy is taking us off course.... Where should we go now?
(I'm off to sleep it is 2:00 in the morning right now, cya tomorrow!)
Yushiro: Your navigating skills are so bad that when the wind changes direction you give up? That is pathetic.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে