ওয়ান ট্রি হীল ONE বৃক্ষ পাহাড় অনুরাগী

tvfan5 posted on Apr 09, 2008 at 01:52PM
so RUMORS say that this season will end on a huge cliffhanger.

what do you think will happen..???

ওয়ান ট্রি হীল 6 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে tvfan5 said…
so i've noticed that Peyton has not been in the hospital ONCE. maybe somethin will happen to her..then it'll make luke realize that he can't lose her or whatever...

LEYTON FOREVER
বছরখানেক আগে heylow said…
neither has Brooke.. maybe Brooke and Peyton get in a car accident or something!
বছরখানেক আগে Laurra said…
oh yerr - never thought of that cause N/H/L all have! haha they both cant die then! :( i would cry if they did haha! not that they could loose the best girls in the showw anyway! the show wouldnt servive!
বছরখানেক আগে Supersweet said…
agreed but i do think it will be something with Brooke because all though she been having a hard time with her mom nothing happens to her that is physical like laurra said N/H/L all have been a=in a car accident and Peyton has been shot and the whole psycho thing so i think something will happen with Brooke
বছরখানেক আগে Leytonfan4ever said…
I think peyton has been in the hospital, we just haven't seen it..lol Remember when she got shot? I'm sure they took her stright to the hospital.
বছরখানেক আগে wildcats13 said…
Yeah, I've been looking back and thinking about how all the different people got hurt, and there's been tons of accidents that had to do with cars. The only thing that happened to Brooke, physically was the whole psycho derek (returns) thing, but she came to get Peyton, and it wasn't entirely her battle. I think something is going to happen to her sometime this season. But, if you've noticed, there is always a big accident or cliffhanger thing around the 15 or 16 episode of the season too. Every one. So, idk...

OR... maybe Karen will start to let Dan back in her life a little, and just when she starts to think that he has changed... BAM! He goes off and does something drastic... really? I mean when he was humming the "doom" song before he went to the Lincas wedding, that was c.r.e.e.p.y! I'm sure something huge is gonna happen with him, or they wouldn't have brought him back. The question is when...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে