ওয়ান ট্রি হীল Continuity Is Driving Me Crazy!!!

shearer7 posted on Apr 03, 2009 at 11:28PM
okay, so has anyone else been driven crazy by continuity lately?

lately, the whole age thing just drove me crazy. in 5x4 haley talks to peyton about being 21, but the in the whole 7 year itch episode, they made her 23, just so that they could say 7 year itch, 6 year itch just wouldn't sound good i guess. but then the next episode sam said that brooke was still just 22, when in previous seasons haley was younger, it for real got on my nerves.

it also took only one episode for peyton to go from a near flat stomach to looking 4 months pregnant!

i can't think of any more at the moment, but i'm sure that there are some. am i the only one who is being this picky or has anybody else noticed these things? if you have, what else have you noticed?

ওয়ান ট্রি হীল 6 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে jennifer_02 said…
yep i noticed with peyton she looked at least 5 months pregnant within one episode
বছরখানেক আগে loves-oth said…
well peyton looked pregnant cause there was a time jump
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে LauraRocks said…
yeah loves-oth is right, they did a time jump the episodes dont go by day or week sometimes they skip a lot of time in between episodes. they did they same thing when haley was pregnant!
বছরখানেক আগে shearer7 said…
gotcha! i missed the whole time skip. but oh my goodness, that for real made me nuts when haley was pregnant! because mark said that they couldn't have unprotected sex without consequences, which means that she got pregnant in episode 3x9 & then she didn't find out she was pregnant until 3x22. and then jamie is born 4x20!

but i'm sure everyone noticed the whole marriage thing in season 1/2! how they "got married last night" in the season 1 finale, but the flashbacks of their wedding shown in season 2 were all during the day...
বছরখানেক আগে dermer4ever said…
it has also been their but i have learned to except with oth and if you try and figure it out it is going to give you a headache
বছরখানেক আগে Mena09 said…
smile
Yep...the writers are going downhill...