ওয়ান ট্রি হীল One বৃক্ষ পাহাড় Mistakes

tmenne23 posted on Nov 19, 2009 at 11:57PM
hey okay so i think we should start a thread with all of the mistakes from one tree hill starting with season 1 -7. and you have to add a picture showing the mistake if you could! i think it would be fun!

ওয়ান ট্রি হীল 11 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে othgg90210rule said…
Well, In the scene where Haley is telling Nathan that she wants to go to Duke and there is a storm. It keeps on showing Haley with her scarf tied around her neck and then not. Also, in pictures of you Peyton tells Nathan that she can't whistle but in season 2 you see Peyton whistle.
বছরখানেক আগে OTH_1988_fan said…
In season 4, when the girls are dancing to "If you wanna be my lover" Haley's shoes are different from one camera shot to another.

I actually didn't catch it on my own - I got it from a similiar forum post like this one but once you rewatch it, it's easy to catch.
বছরখানেক আগে Shanice_12 said…
smile
In season 3 I think..Haley's at Karen's Cafe and she's putting a name of some star on the map and Chris comes in a types Haley James and puts it on the map.
They kept showing Haley with her hair pulled up and then down! I think it's the most showing mistake =)

I don't remember the episode exactly, but if i do, I'll tell ya!
Also, in season 4, when Haley had just come out of hospital and she's watching the news about Daunte, Nathan comes in the bedroom and brings her noodle soup that she had requested =)

Nathan comes in, switches the tv off and takes the soup out.
Then..Haley is fixing her hair and it's like she dropped it and started over again, why would she do that? And then, Nathan takes out the soup out of the bag again!

=)

I know lots of these! =D
বছরখানেক আগে on23tr33hill said…
this is such a good thread! and me too i know so many mistakes! ^ those are really good mistakes tooo (:

ok well you know in season 3 the school shooting, 'glenda ferral' was there in the gym, and her mom comes and asks brooke do you know where glenda is? and then we see glendas mom again in season 4 pictures of you when their in the car and lucas says hey mrs. ferral... they are two different actors!!!! has anyone noticed that??

and

when peyton and brooke are fighting on peytons lawn in season 4... brooke isn't wearing any shoes, shes wearing socks when during the beginning of the episode she was wearing heals...
smile
LOL ^^
Never noticed those two! =)
বছরখানেক আগে Amy-x said…
In 1x10 when the team is talking to whitey outside the gym Brooke (i think its Brooke) is randomly standing there but when you see the team she's not there.

In 1x10 when the team is talking to whitey outside the gym Brooke (i think its Brooke) is randomly st
বছরখানেক আগে Amy-x said…
Another picture (:
 Another picture (:
বছরখানেক আগে Eryn6232150 said…
Season 4 when Hales is in hospital after accident, in coma, she licks her lips, she's supposed to be in a COMA!!!
বছরখানেক আগে BethLouisee1994 said…
In Season 1, there is a scene in which Nathan is in Haley's room and looking at her photo's and says something along the lines of "Wow, are these all your brothers and sisters?", yet it is later revealed that Haley has no brothers and only two sisters.
বছরখানেক আগে lilmaa said…
Not really an editing mistake but a writing mistake. In season 5 episode 15 it's Jamie's birthday. But Jamie was born on the day of the OTH gang's high school graduation. So probably late May early June, but definitely after basketball season. In the episode they're talking about Q's hand and his injury. And they say earlier in the season that it's Q's last basketball season before college, so wouldn't that mean he was graduating on/near the time of Jamie's birthday and not still in basketball season? The time line doesn't add up and has been bothering me the whole episode. Anyone else notice that? Or am I missing something?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে