ঔরান হাইস্কুল হোস্ট ক্লাব Anyone wanna RP?! :3

pinkiepie213 posted on Oct 07, 2014 at 03:50AM
Fan-Chara:

Name: Ukia
Crush: Kaoru Hitachiin
Looks: link
Bio: Her parents died in a fire when she was ten... She ended up living in the burned down house, and eating the burnt food, because she couldn't have gotten a job... One day, she ran out of food, so she was walking down to the grocery store to ask for food from others. But since she hadn't eaten in about two days, she had fallen in the middle of he street, to weak to stand. She had seen a boy about her age help her out and save her. His name was Kaoru, he ad told her. He had Taken her back to her place and had called up Tamaki. Tamaki lent her the money to go to the school for the rich, and after she had grown to be 15, she had joined the host club, but she entertained young men instead.
Pets/Family: Pet kitten named Silver, and an older brother named Tatsuku

Or...
Name: Usana Korino
crush: Tamaki
Looks: link
Bio: Her and her brother, Haru, are orphans. Their parents died from severe injury and sickness. They had left her and Haru a huge fortune. Haru and Usana both go to Ouran academy, and are both part of the host club.

ঔরান হাইস্কুল হোস্ট ক্লাব 81 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 81

বছরখানেক আগে pinkiepie213 said…
.....mk.....will anyone....please?
বছরখানেক আগে Charlios said…
Name:Grace Ashley
Crush:None
Looks:Pic
Bio:She is from London, she was adopted by a rich family there and they moved to Japan. Her little brother who she cherished alot drowned when they were little, and due to that she became mute
Pets/family:Harry Ashley(Adopted father)
Annabella Ashley(Adopted Mother)
Kevin Ashley(Adopted younger brother,dead)
Mimi(Dog)
 Name:Grace Ashley Age:15 Crush:None Looks:Pic Bio:She is from London, she was adopted দ্বারা a rich f
Accepted! Ok, so, who wants to start? XD
বছরখানেক আগে wildwolfheart18 said…
name: niena josie
crush:noone
looks:(pic)
bio: niena has bad anger issues ever sense her family died..she was the only one to survive the car crash.everyday she wakes up missing them
pets/family:
ryan:pet wolf
 name: niena josie age:18 crush:noone looks:(pic) bio: niena has bad anger issues ever sense her f
pinkiepie213 commented…
I like her! She sounds really cool! :) বছরখানেক আগে
Charlios commented…
When did people start having pet wolfs? Cause i want one XD বছরখানেক আগে
It was normal day at Ouran High School when the teachers annouced the arrival of a new student
Teacher:Hello class, This is Grace Ashley, she is from London and she is new
He shows Grace
Teacher:She is also mute, and please don't make a crowd around her
He points a desktop next to Hikaru
Teacher:Grace you can sit next to Hikaru
Grace walks towards the desk and sits down
Ukia: * smirks then sits in her usual spot next to Kaoru *
Usana: So, who's this new girl, Ukia?
Ukia: * shrugs * never seen her at the host club
After class, Grace is seen wondering around in the halls, not really knowing were to go
niena sighed walking around the school she just came here two weeks ago, she seen grace and notice she didn't know where to go. niena slowly walked up to here "you need help?"
Usana waved as she saw Tamaki enter the classroom. But he was a third year. What was he doing there?
Grace nods and takes out a notepad and a pencil and writes on a page

Hello,
My name is Grace, I am mute so I cannot speak.
What is your name?
She shrugged and followed Ukia, who was going over toNeia and Grace." who's this?" Ukia asks Neia.
Grace turns around and looks at Ukia with large green eyes, she then shows her notepad with the message on it to Ukia and Usana(I think?)
Usana smiles, " it's very nice to meet you grace! I'm Usana and this is Ukia!" Ukia smirked." A pleasure,
" she said.
Grace stares at them then nods, then she points music room 3 and writes on notepad

I heard something in there, but I was too shy to open the door
Ukia laughed." oh them? They're just the Ouran host club! They're harmless! Although, Tamaki can be a little overbearing..." Usana got mad." he's NOT overbearing!!! He's beautiful on the inside out!!!!"
"my name is niena" she smiled to all three of them "hey "
Grace smiles and looks at the door to the ouran host club, and she was obviously wondering if she should go inside or not
Usana smiled." If you want me to, i can introduce you to the hosts!" Ukia smirked." Yeah, just so you can see tamaki!!!" Usana blushed." AS IF!!!!"
Grace hesitates
niena smiled "grace if you dont wanna go in you can hang out with me".she smiled warmly.
Gace smiles and writes again;

Can we all go together?
Ukia smirked again." Of course!"
Grace walks infront of the door
Usana smiled at grace." Go on, theyre not gonna bite! Theyre actually really nice people!"
Grace opens the door and looks in
Roses come flying up out of nowhere." Welcome, to the Ouran high school host club!" Says Tamaki suoh. He smiles atvUsans and Ukia." Ah, welcome back, ladies! I see that you have brought in some new hosts!" Ukia smirked." Of course, Milord! ANYTHING for your ' royal highness ' " She said while chuckling to herself. Usana blushed." O-o-of course Mr.Suoh......" Kyoya wrote on his notepad." Hmm....It depends, Tamaki... Are they ready for it?" He asked. Tamaki shrugged." they look ok to me!" Honey ran in with mori behind him." Hiyah Uka and Usana chan! Who are they?" Honey asked. (( could someone play the twins for me?! XD ))
Grace stares at them, and holds on tightly to her notepad
Usana smiled brightly at the other hosts." This is my friend Grace! I was hoping she'd come and be a host with us, and make some new friends!" She said. Ukia smirked." and some new enemies....."
Grace stares at Ukia for having said that
Ukia shrugged." It's true...We all do!" The other hosts nodded. Tamaki sighed : its sad but true..." he said
Grace looks down at her notepad, and after a while takes it and writes;

Hello Host Club,
My name is Grace, I am mute and canot speak(duh)
It's a pleasure to meet you
Tamaki smiled and bowed." It's a pleasure, miss grace! Please, enjoy all that Ouran has to offer!" He said. Hunny gave Grace his bunny plush." Can you watch Usa-chan for me? I need to go visit my little brother." Hunny asked her.
smile
Grace takes the bunny and looks at it, puting it in a small purse she had
She then writes;

Your Club is very nice, may I please know your names?
Tamaki bowed once more." Of course miss grace, I am Tamaki Suoh, The Host Club King! " He pointed to The twins." Those two are Hikaru and Kaoru," He then pointed to the small one who gave grace the bunny." Over here's Hunny Senpai and Mori Senpai." Then he pointed to The One with glasses, Ukia and Usana." Over there's Kyoya, Ukia, and Usana." Someone had just walked through the door." Ah, Haruhi! you're just in time to meet our brilliant new addition to the host club, Grace!" Tamaki said to Haruhi. Haruhi smiled." Hi, I'm Haruhi! it's a pleasure to have someone new join the host club besides these idiots." She said. Tamaki went into his corner after hearingbharuhi calling him an idiot. XD
Grace tilts her head then looks at everyone, she takes her notepad;

What exactly does a host club do? And Thank you for presenting yourselfs
" We make people feel special!" Usana said. Ukia punched her in the arm." You IDIOT!!! what we really do, is charm ladies and gentlemen, Make them feel happy but because they're so rich, they really aren't!" She chuckled to herself at the thought." Well Ukia, I still think that we bring joy to them!!!" Usana said with a whiny voice. (( seriously, could someone PLZ b the twins for me?! XD IM NO GOOD A THEM!!! ))
(Ok ok i'll do it, at least, i'll try)
Hikaru:Ummm, you two....
Kaoru:Stop fighting for no reason
Grace looks at them, then writes;

There is some place i need to be now but it was very nice meeting you.
I will be back tommorow, is that alright?
(( THX DUDE :3 ))
Ukia rolled her eyes." Fine, but only for you, Kaoru..." She said, not looking at him. Usana Smiled at grace." Itwasvery nice meeting you too, miss grace! I hope that you do join is again soon!" She said, bowing
(!I'M NOT A DUDE!!!!)
Grace leaves
Kaoru:What did you say Ukia? I didn't hear you
Hikaru:I think it was, "only for you, Kaoru"*he does this dramatique pose that looks like a girl in love*
The twins both start laughing
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Ukia laughed along with them, pretending that she never said it....She had never felt more embarrassed.
(( SRRY!!! :P THX anywayz ))
Charlios commented…
(Its ok) বছরখানেক আগে
Kaoru:Don't be embarrassed Ukia
Hikaru:Yeah we were only kidding
They put a hand on both her shoulders, indicating that they were honest
Then the loud voice of a man was heard
???:YOU USELESS JUNK, WHY THE HELL DID MY IDIOT WIFE HAVE TO ADOPTE AN UNGRATEFUL CHILD LIKE YOU!!!!!????
Ukia smiled." Thanks guys, but I'm not embarrassed!" She said, clearly lying. Usana Was shocked." Who's there?! " she said, frightened by the voice she heard.
It was coming from downstairs, in the cafeteria
Usana grabbed ukia's hand." Come on, Let's go!" Ukia tried to pull away, reaching for her kitten, Silver." WAIT!" She said, " What about silver!!!????"
In the cafeteria
There was a tall man with a moustache standing there, his hand in the air like he just slaped someone, and he did
Grace was on the ground, a hand on her red cheek, she was crying
The man:YOU USELESS JUNK, TALK ALREADY, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT IF KEVIN DROWNED, IT'S ALL YOU!!!!!!
Usana blew her top off, and stamped (( stomped )) All the way to the man." YOU LEAVE GRACE ALONE, YOU OLD BULLY!!!! I WILL HAVE MY GREAT AUNT LISA, THE BOSS OF EVERY SINGLE POLICE CHEF IN JAPAN TO COME AND ARREST YOU!!! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE HER FATHER, UNCLE, OR GRANDFATHER!!! THAT'S CHILD ABUSE AND YOU COULD GET SOME SERIOUS JAIL TIME IF YOU DON'T STOP RIGHT NOW!!!!" She shouted, Threatening to call her aunt, phone in hand, slowly pressing each number. Ukia's mouth dropped right open. she had never heard Usana being so.... Threatening!
* police chief *
Grace looks at Usana and grabs her arm, shaking her head no like if she wanted to make Usana stop
Usana turned around." are you okay grace? Did he hurt you?" She asked. Ukia facepalmed herself. It was like the entire siduation defused, and had never happened....
Grace nods, then looks at the man sadly
The Man:How dare her..... Making friends after what happened, such a shame
Grace looks like she's about to cry