দ্যা পেঙ্গুইন অব মাদাগাস্কার What are your questions?

doctorboffin posted on Feb 20, 2012 at 07:15PM
Since the pathetic pen-gu-in and the annoying lemur are doing this I thought why shouldn't I. All you have to do is ask me a question and I will answer it, though I will not take any questions about Doris! So ask away!
 Since the pathetic pen-gu-in and the annoying লেমুর are doing this I thought why shouldn't I. All আপনি

দ্যা পেঙ্গুইন অব মাদাগাস্কার 7 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে doctorboffin said…
Take that Skipper Julien, and Private!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Gumball17 said…
I don't have any questions but Skipper already told us you and Doris are getting married!
বছরখানেক আগে Pomfan2011 said…
cool
Yay This Looks Fun!! :)
1.Do you think your smarter than Kowalski?
2.How did you get your memory back?
বছরখানেক আগে stlouisfan said…
Here's a question. When you eventually flood the Earth, will you spare any other aquatic mammals?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে doctorboffin said…
Sorry it took so long for me to reply I was in New York. Anyway here are my answers
Gumball 17: I had no clue I was getting married! I think that is a mistake.
Pomfan 2011: First off I am at least twice as smart as that pathetic Pen-gu-in! He makes his inventions out of junk! Please I know a lot more than him! And he calls himself a scientist!
How a got my memory back is an interesting question. After a long night of performing for the dumb humans I saw a flash of light and in that light appeared my mother. She guided me so I could retrieve my memory. After a few nights I regained it and regrouped with my minions, and started planning.
Stlouisfan: Of course I only want to get rid of the humans.
বছরখানেক আগে mostar1219 said…
in your opinion, who would you think is better looking: you or Kowalski? according to a lot of stuff i participated in on this club, it's quite obvious who i think is better looking and he is NOT known as Flippy the Dolphin!
বছরখানেক আগে quasomeness said…
I have a question for you as well. What made you initially want to plot revenge against the humans?

Also, when you do wipe out the human race, could you spare us Fanpoppers?