দ্যা পেঙ্গুইন অব মাদাগাস্কার Fanguinia

mostar1219 posted on May 17, 2012 at 05:24PM
Hey there, it appears some of the fanguins around here think there should be like a country for people like us. This forum is to discuss the country, Fanguinia, and what should be going on.

দ্যা পেঙ্গুইন অব মাদাগাস্কার 66 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 66

বছরখানেক আগে Gumball17 said…
laugh
I think the first thing on the agenda should be states. My first suggestion is Kowalskiana. XD
বছরখানেক আগে Private1sCut3 said…
big smile
Lunacornville has to be there. =D
বছরখানেক আগে mostar1219 said…
laugh
How about Julientucky or Kowalskinois?
বছরখানেক আগে JediPenguin16 said…
Hmm...well, what about government? Would it be the same as on here or would we end up with rivaling factions? Perhaps the Lemurcrats and the Penguiplicans?
We also have cities named after fans! The capital l city-center of polictics and wisdom- could be named " SFJ City" or "Grand old Penguin-ville." XD
বছরখানেক আগে quasomeness said…
Maybe Privatestan could be one state. For all fans of Private.
big smile
Or maybe Ol' 'Guin for older fanguins
XD How about the United counties of Skipper? the UCK, which the lemurcrats that usually hail from the northern state of Julientopia fondly call "y-UCK".
বছরখানেক আগে SJF_Penguin2 said…
Fanguinia works for the name of our nation, though another option could be to just take over a small Middle Eastern country and change its name to Grrfurjiclestan.

Rivaling factions are inevitable, and when it comes to choosing our leaders, I'll definitely be voting for the Penguiplicans. The Lemurcrats would just squander our money on taxpayer-funded dance parties and subsidizing the fruit smoothie industry. Plus, all their booty-shaking contests would get in the way of ever addressing issues of real importance.
বছরখানেক আগে GoTeamSkipper said…
But that sounds fun! Who doesn't like fruit smoothies, parties, and oh wait... Never mind about the booty shaking contest. O_o Yeah, they would DEFINATELY get in the way. Someone should make a map of our country!
laugh
Not much of a cartographer but I could give it a go. XD
smile
LOL All the ideas are great. Seriously, I can't stop laughing! xD Does anyone have ideas for our national anthem?
Oh my word. XD Jose can you see...? XD
Hmm...
♪" This is the land of the free so smile and waaaaave"♪
for one line.
These ideas sound great. How about the flag?
hmmm
Hmm....that is a tricky one, isn't it.
বছরখানেক আগে quasomeness said…
I'm thinking white, black, and orange to represent the penguins, but we should add some other color to represent the lemurs or other characters.
laugh
Maybe someone could draw a idea for the flag. I like the black, white and orange idea. Each state will have a flag too I guess like Kowalskiana could have a sciencetific flag with two test tubes crossing. xD
বছরখানেক আগে CuteCuddly said…
laugh
And the one for Private could have a Lunacorn hugging a baby ducky under a rainbow!
বছরখানেক আগে 27Kowalski said…
big smile
These ideas sound great!

Now, what about Kaboomia for the state for Rico's Fans? Or maybe RicoLand, or RicoBurg!

@CuteCuddly: Nice idea. I can totally see that on a flag!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
@27Kowalski: I like the idea of Kaboomia for Rico. And maybe for Skipper it could be Classifiedia
বছরখানেক আগে karenkook said…
cool
Kaboomia and Classifiedia! :3333

For the flag, maybe it can be.. uh... a smoke cloud highlighted by some form of colorful laser lights and music notes? (Smoke cloud = Penguins, Laser lights = lemurs, and music notes = Marlene)

For Marlene, maybe... Marlestown, and for Julien = Juliennia
National Anthem ideas:

♪ From Madagascar to New York City

There is really no limit to what we can be.

The penguins and the lemurs taught us

There is more than the eye can see.

So let us raise our flag high and proud

And show the world our country: Fanguinia

As we promote castrunity!♪

Or

♪ In the land of Fanguinia

We are many things.

There is more to us than meets the eye,

Not only can we bark, but we can bite

We are more than just cute and cuddly.

We are more than just cute and cuddlyyyyyy.♪
big smile
^ lol! Sounds great!

You know how much I want this to be real now? I'd love to meet Fanguins, like SgtSkipper and ImAnEasel personally! I'd like to meet ALL of you!
বছরখানেক আগে skipper12a said…
Hi! I just came to join in the discussion. Everything seems great so far! So... I was wondering, how would the citizens (I mean us) look like? Maybe we could all be humans, or a certain species of animal, or maybe it could be up to us what we want to be. Is that feasible?
^I guess we would be our own OC's animals. It IS a country for them, I think.
"... And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that Rico was still there ..."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
^ That's aweomse, but what is it?
Right back at ya mate. What is that for?
^ Whatever it is, it's nice.
@skipper12a and CC: It's a slightly PoM-ized version of two lines from "The Star-Spangled Banner," the national anthem of the United States. I substituted "Rico" for "our flag."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
OH. I see. I'm not from the US, that's why I don't know this.
@Karenkook: I like those anthems =D the first is my fav though ^-^

@SJF_Penguin2: "that Rico was still there" sounds scary but I really like it! It's very Rico! =D

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
@SJF: Oh, I get it now. Cool.
বছরখানেক আগে karenkook said…
smile
@private1stcut: Thanks! ^^
বছরখানেক আগে hotsnowsels said…
Haha! I LOVE all these ideas! Makes me want to start drawing maps and such. I agree that we should start voting on names for states, parties, anthems, flags, et cetera.
বছরখানেক আগে GoTeamSkipper said…
smile
Love the "and Rico was still there"! Lol

So when does the voting start? Sounds like fun!

And who's going to draw the flags and stuff! Love CC's idea for private's flag. :)
বছরখানেক আগে EppofangirlXD said…
tongue
Awesome ideas! Though these ideas seem really patriotic to the USA. :P Give other countries a chance too! Because some of us wouldn't get the puns... Should we have provinces instead of states? Well, I don't have any good ideas, but above everything, these are very creative. XD
Eppo's right. Take ideas form other countries. Like Australia and Germany. Those are awesome countries too.
Try taking from the East too! You will never believe how similar we are to Westerners sometimes.
^ Yupperdoodle.
Maybe someone should sing the Fanguinia anthem on youtube
^ That's actually not a bad idea, but I think it would be hard finding a volunteer to sing it and then post it on youtube. I know I couldn't. xD

Here's a little something I made from the Canadian anthem

Oooooo, Fanguinia
Our home and made-up land
True penguin love in all thy fans command

( It's kind of a fail, right?) =3
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
laugh
^ No way, it's cute.
Is that... Old English in there? Though "thy fans command" sounds great.
All thy fans, I think means all your fans. Leanring Shakepeare helps.
smile
Thank you! ^_^

@Skipper12a and CuteCuddly: Yeah.. I think its old english and I'm pretty sure your right about it meaning all your fans ,CuteCuddly.=)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
@Private1sCut3: Yeah, I think so too. It makes sense.
^"Thy" actually means "your". Sounds better than if "thou" (means "you) or "thee" (me) was used...
^ That's what I said.
smile
So...Does anyone have plans for a map? It would be cool to see a drawn picture of Fanguinia. =)
বছরখানেক আগে MaxTheCat said…
smile
Oh I have another idea, how about currency/money? What names can we call it?

Btw I say Skipper's picture should be put on the hundred, Rico on the fifty, Kowalski on the twenty, Private on the ten, something like that?
laugh
@MaxTheCat: That's a really good idea! Only name that comes to my mind now is Beaks instead of Bucks, but that sounds lame. xD