দ্যা পেঙ্গুইন অব মাদাগাস্কার অনুরাগী প্রশ্ন Here

Col_Skipper posted on Apr 18, 2010 at 02:39PM
Greetings from New York!

This is a forum by me to post your questions of any kind.

Please note that do NOT get too personal as I will NOT respond to it...you know me...some things are classified matters with me. So once again please post them here and I will be sure to answer them...

(Also...Hmm I don't think Private or Rico will ever make an account on here but I will sure notify them that you are fans of them as well.)

Also one more important thing!.........

I will be addressed as Skipper, Sir or Col. Other names....NO DICE!!
last edited on Apr 20, 2010 at 01:13AM

দ্যা পেঙ্গুইন অব মাদাগাস্কার 104 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 104

বছরখানেক আগে ThatDamnLlama said…
rainy
Why are you being so open towards us? You'd usually think we're spies or something...?
বছরখানেক আগে Sandrei said…
I would like to ask you Skippa: what is your favourite flavour of snowcones? Because in the Otter Gone Wild i saw you enjoying a yellow-reddish one, was it banana with strawberry or something else?:D
বছরখানেক আগে EmoCupCake said…
Here is one...how did Rico get his scar? (is that too personal?)
বছরখানেক আগে stargazer4ever said…
What is your opinion on Kico? (Is that too personal?)
I have another one! What do you think about all those Skilene stories out there?
বছরখানেক আগে Col_Skipper said…
Ok stop right there everyone....I am NOT really opening to much...though I don't know you guys personally and I said I will NOT answer personal questions....

Answer #1 @ThatDamnLlama: I've just answer you.

Answer #2 @Sandrei: Yes I do love that flovour, I also enjoy the multi color one as well!

Anser #3 @EmoCupCake: I will not reveal that and besides Rico wants us to keep that to himself. We will not reveal that...maybe someday but not today...

Anser #4 @ stergaer$ever: My opinion on Kico?....Who would even THINK of doing such a thing?! That is my answer to that question...

Anser #5 @ EmoCupCake: About the Skilene stories. They are just fictional and are not true obviously. It never happened.
বছরখানেক আগে SPKR689 said…
heart
Skipper how did you become the leader? (is that personal?)
and what do you love most about your team? (is this personal?)
im ok if you dont want to answer these. :)
I Love You!
SPKR689
@SPKR689: Well it's a long very long story and I don't want to reveal that at the moment...
What do I love most about my team?...Hmm...well there are LOTS of things I like about us I can't choose just one...our braveness, well being, just being a team in general is what makes me proud.
smile
Skipper? is Julien really that annoying in real life? cuz i can see why you would get upset. and do you consider him your friend or not? (i so sorry if this is personal)
SPKR689 :)
oh and did Kowalski tell you that im your biggest fan? :) i know you get this alot. sry im off topic :(
*laughs*..Is that a trick question? Of course he's annoying! I wouldn't consider neither if that makes sense!..We are not apart of that goofball's kingdom what so ever!
বছরখানেক আগে Icicle1penguin said…
smile
What's up?

So. I saw ur answers. Well, duh. Of course those Skilene stories are not true. That's why it's called FanFICTION.

So, what happened to Lola? (Nah, no need to answer that, that's probably personal)
hmmm
Skipper? is Alice a very good zookeeper? cuz she doesnt look like a good one.
SPKR689
বছরখানেক আগে Metallica1147 said…
ok Skipper I have a question. Do you or any other of the Penguins like the type of music called heavy metal? I've always wonder that maybe it's cause I'm a die heart heavy metal fan, ah getting off topic.
@SPKR689: Well she seems to be on us a little bit..She's ok when she wants to be! Lola....is classified.
@Mettalica1147: I would guess the only one who likes your type of music would be Rico. You can tell that Maverick has the taste for it...well these are my last answers for the night and I will answer more when I can. Just list your questions here and I will answer..

Goodnight*salutes*

Skipper
smile
GOODNIGHT SKIPPER
:)
SPKR689
Awesome! Rico being my second fave, I am very happy he likes heavey metal! On the other hand.....Skipper..I was hoping you would too. :( Anyway, here is a question.

What do you think of Pripper? Or Sico? How would you feel If I made a Pripper or Sico fanfic? Or even a Marlene one?
বছরখানেক আগে Metallica1147 said…
cool
yay I'm just glad at lease one of the penguins like heavy metal :)
big smile
Awesome!

SO, do you think Marlenee is a bit annoying? (I don't)
বছরখানেক আগে Lt_Kowalski said…
Hmmm I should post a forum like this on here as well...
surprise
Good Afternoon recruits! Skipper here to answer more of your questions:

Answe #1 @EmoCupCake: Hmm...what is with this mixture of penguins anyways?..I don't get it at all...I would say as long at it contains no..uh...how do I put this...uh...eh...sexual nature or intimate gestures, but just as friendly matters, I am fine..I will be keeping up on this penguin mixture matter so watch out what you put on it.

Answer # 2 @Icicla1penguin: Do I think is annoying?...Well I will say this..what annoys me about her is that she barges in our HQ like some interior designer with a mind full of ideas to refurnish it!
বছরখানেক আগে Sandrei said…
Skippa, what was your nastiest injury you've experienced during the fight/training etc?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
@Sandrei...The nastiest injury?..Hmm..that's a hard one as I have had many in the past...I couldn't pick just one.
বছরখানেক আগে thespikedturtle said…
Ooh, I've got one! Where'd you get the shades? :)
worried
Skipper? is it true that you think all mammals are idiots. :( becaus there are a lot of mammels (including myself) that really do love you.
SPKR689
বছরখানেক আগে beastialmoon said…
big smile
I have some! Did u c the truth ache episode, or do you still not remember that? Sorry if I got Private in touble!
How does this work? Cause in the show your'e CGI. Did Kowalski create a transdimensional worm-gate?
And do you think you could get Marlene and/or Julien on here?
Sorry if any of these are too personal!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
big smile
Oh yea. That mammals are idiots thing. I remember! Marlene wanted to kill you for that XD (I noe I'm a bird, but I want to help her do that)

So...Ya, you did realize you said Mammals are morons when Marlene was right next to you, did you?

And, You are aware that she saved your life?

Oh, and do you like regular coffee, or maybe with cream on it? :D

smile
Skipper? (should i stop this?)
even though Kowalski's inventions can really hurt someone, do you still accept or are proud of him for going through a lot of work to work on the invention? (personal?)
SPKR689
big smile
I think it's a yes, SKPR689.

But I'm not Skipper :P
which question? XD
btw Skipper? (oh sry!)
random question that you dont have to answer,
how do you feel about pop music? :)
SPKR689
like i said you dont have to answer, i, i just like talking to you because....
big smile
Skipper, I guess you already know why she wants to talk to you.

Right? (<-- That counts as a question!)

I wish to ask another question, about Marlene again, cuz to me you look like you bother each other! But....never mind. :D
Wow ok hold up recruits! One at a time give me a few to answer these ones...I was also busy with personal matters as well...so let me start answering these.
Answer # 1 @thespikedturtle: I received my shades personally from a friend...

Answer # 2 @ SPKR689: Well I wil say this...I never actually met an intelligent mammal..

Answer #3 @beastialmoon: Kowalski DID create it the time when his future selves were here.

I'm not positive on that it's hard to say if they will.

Answer #4 @Iceicle1penguin: Affirmative, I was aware but I will not get into that subject....do I like coffee?..Hmm well I will say this, I like it with a sardine in it.

Answer #5 SPKR689: I will say both on that...pop music?...I'm not the type to actually listen to it.
cloudy
So, Marlene is not smart?
Or is she not a mammal?

Sorry, I'm annoying.
I've just said I didn't want to discuss it...Of course she's a mammal..But for now I must tend to other business!...I will speak with you all later and Kowalski is now on if you'd like to speak to him as well...Goodnight recruits and will answer more of your fan questions tomorrow.

Good night!

Skipper
বছরখানেক আগে thespikedturtle said…
Good night Skipper :) Hope you didn't drink too much fish coffee, you did seem to have a bit of an addiction to that stuff!
বছরখানেক আগে Lt_Kowalski said…
See you in a few moments Sir*salutes you*
wink
...I was gonna say something, but forget it.

Do YOU like blue cotton candy? (I dooo!)
বছরখানেক আগে SJ_waddles said…
heart
Lol. random :P But does Private own a plushie of any sort? ^_^
বছরখানেক আগে ragear said…
wink
1)Why is it your head is so flat? Do you like stand on your head in your free time or something?
2)What are your thoughts about fluoride in the tap water?
4)If a hippy you just slapped, turned the other cheek, would you slap 'em twice?
5)What do you think about the nickname "Skippy"?
6)What do you think about the saying 'Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than you are'? Does it ring like a personal motto to you?
hmmm
hey Skipper? heres a question,
im confuseed, somone asked if you knew what happend to Lola. and you said that it was classifed. but! throught the whole movie you always called her by the name of "Doll" not Lola. (which is in fact her name.) yet, you didnt name her. and im pretty darn sure Tom cant tell you. he is your voice. and you cant just atomaticly know that, now can you? when this is said and done, please find me.

SPKR689
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে ragear said…
hmmm
I've got another question... this might be a little out there.. but feel free to just ignore it completely.

How do you press the shift key when you capitalize letters? Do you use your beak?

I reckon it might take forever hitting on and off the caps lock button when you type, lack of fingers and all.
blush
hahaha i use one finger on each hand, and it still works! 8D
Here to answer more questions:

@Icicle1penguin: Hmmm..that would be affirmative on the cotton candy!

@regear:
Answer #1: My head is because because I was in the APN before. It's somewhat related to that of a flattop.
Answer #2: Well it's for the human's teeth to prevent tooth decay and such which we penguins do not have. So I really have no say on that.
Answer #3: Affirmative!That Hippie will NOT get away with it!
Answer #4: I will be known as Skipper or Sir...Any other names...NO DICE!
Answer #5: That DOES ring a little something there. Though I chose not to answer that at the moment.

@ragear: I use both my flippers obviously: It takes a while to write as well.
বছরখানেক আগে littlebirdy05 said…
smile
Hm, right, I've got a few questions, but let's go one at a time here, eh? Question one, have you read any of the fanfics on you guys?
blush
Hey Skippeerr, would it ever be ok if Private got an account on here? that'd be so awesome ^_^
smile
Skipper waht is your fav color?
@thespikedturtle: I thought I just told you! I received them as a gift!
@SPKR689: I believe I just answered that question somewhere in my forum.
hmmm
ok thank you!!! btw you never answered my other question.
বছরখানেক আগে PenguinCrazy14 said…
laugh
...Well, Skipper, I was wondering..when is your birthcay? Cause I'd love to celebrate it myself, and the other guys too!