Percy Jackson & The Olympians বই NEW Demigod Creator!

percyandpotter posted on Nov 10, 2010 at 09:33PM
I have some new criteria here:

Name:
Mortal Parent:
Birthplace:
Current Living Place:
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?:
Physical description:
Short Story:
Weapon of choice:
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?:
Which character would be their best friend?:
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?:

Percy Jackson & The Olympians বই 223 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 223

বছরখানেক আগে percyandpotter said…
Name: Pierce Westgate
Greek Parent: Hades
Mortal Parent: Carrie Westgate
Birthplace: Seattle
Current Living Place: Camp Half-Blood (year-round)
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: Six years, since age eleven
Physical description: Tall, blue-streak blond hair, punk but not Goth, the 'strong silent type'
Dislikes: Most of everything else
Short Story: I'm pretty normal, for a demigod. I'm not part of a huge prophecy, like that Percy guy, or arrive out of nowhere, like Jason and his friends. I'm a decent fighter, but not especially good, like Luke was. I'm not a war veteran- my mom dragged me to France to "get away from all the pressure". She didn't understand that forty demigods were there to fight hundreds of monsters. We won, so I guess she was right in hindsight. Hades is my father, but it's not unheard of anymore. I was kept in hiding at the Lotus Hotel for awhile, since he didn't love my mother as much as Nico and Bianca's. I wish I'd had the chance to meet her...when I remembered it, that it. I guess there's not much to tell...except that night.
To be continued in my fanfic.
Weapon of choice: Stygian iron spear
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Josh Hutcherson, since Logan's booked up.
Which existing character would be their best friend?: Probably some Ares kid
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: An Aphrodite kid? Drew, maybe.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
katabara commented…
Thank আপনি for making this it is awesome বছরখানেক আগে
EmmaCatTheCat commented…
Aw আপনি sound like Nico.... বছরখানেক আগে
Name: Lola Dukas
Greek Parent: Iris
Mortal Parent: Chris Dukas
Birthplace: Athens, Greece
Current Living Place: New York City
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: Only for a couple years, since age twelve.
Physical description: Short, olive skin, black hair, naturally pink eyes that change color with drastic mood swings, rainbow tattoo.
Likes: Colors, art, olives, her parents, the Parthenon and Acropolis.
Dislikes: Black and white, reading, swordfighting
Short Story: I was born in Greece. I'm not a very powerful demigod, being a daughter if Iris, but being in Greece was enough to attract monsters. My father, Chris, refused to leave Greece-he'd been there all his life. I agreed, Greece was our home. Instead, I got a personal bodyguard and knew I was a demigod since I was old enough to understand. Grazi, my Spanish bodyguard, protected me from monsters. Once, he threw a sword at a hellhound, who dodged, and hit me. I was eleven, and unable to jump away because of the blinding speed of the sword. It hit my arm and nearly severed it from my shoulder. After that, Iris insisted that I go to camp. Grazi was dismissed, my father and I moved to New York, I've never gained control of my right arm, and I've been here ever since.
Weapon of choice: Staff
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: I have no idea. Maybe a skinnier version of America Fererra?
Which character would be their best friend?: Silena
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Leo
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে JacobM said…
go on the make your own character
বছরখানেক আগে tessa34567 said…
tongue
this is just weird
EmmaCatTheCat commented…
Its cute বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে LeoHofstadter said…
laugh
Name:Annabeth Hofstadter
Greek Parent:Athena
Mortal Parent:Leonard Hofstadter
Birthplace:Pasadena, CA
Current Living Place:Canp Half-Blood
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?:since I was seven
Physical description:red hair, tall, lean, strong
Dislikes:stupidity, big egos
Short Story:why????
Weapon of choice:celestial bronze dagger
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?:no idea. me?
Which character would be their best friend?: Tyson
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Percy
ALN07 commented…
I প্রণয় dat combo of Leonard and Athena to create your version of Annabeth বছরখানেক আগে
Lucasfilm28 commented…
XD really dude বছরখানেক আগে
EmmaCatTheCat commented…
I agree with ALN07..... SO CUTE বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Thaliahunter said…
Name: Kassidy Marro
Greek Parent: Athena
Mortal Parent: Josh Marro
Birthplace: Baltimore, Maryland
Current Living Place: Camp Half-Blood(year-rounder)
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: since i was 10
Physical description: shoulder-lenght black hair, 5'3, gray eyes, tanish skin, athletic looking, and has glasses
Dislikes: her step-sister(Katarina)and spiders!
Short Story: started running away at the age of 8 1/2 i had help from my satyr firend, Connor
Weapon of choice: celestial bronze dagger, or hand-to-hand combat
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Selena Gomez? or me!
Which character would be their best friend?: Annabeth Chase or Rachel Dare
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: maybe Nico? or some character i'll make up, Alex Richold
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Anya2001 said…
name:josephine walker age:17 greek parent:hephasus mortal parent:anna walker birth place:new york current living place:newyork physical description:tall,preety,poofy black hair,violet eyes(its possible),kind,strong,covered in grease stains how long @ camp h-b:3yrs likes:sports,animals,music,mischief,any-th­ing involving metal-work dislikes:bullys,ares,aphrotite,aphrodite girls short story:kidnaped by mental satyr and saved by chiron and brought 2 camp. weopon of choice:shot-gun actress:me!(even though we dont look alike but we act alike) boyfreind:logan lermer.
Name: Izzy Wondla
Greek Parent: Hecate
Mortal Parent: Steve Wondla
Birthplace: Calgary, Alberta
Current Living Place: New York City
Physical Description: long red hair with blue streaks, blueish-purple eyes, 4'8, and dresses kinda tomboyish
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: ranaway at the age of 8, so like 3 or 4 years
Likes: playing "got-your-nose" with her half-sister Lou Ellen on Miranda Gardiner from Demeter cabin, casting spells, playing pranks(sometimes), and has a crush on Connor Stoll
Dislikes: school, Drew(from Aphrodite's cabin), losing her favorite pants, and Mr. D
Short Story: Izzy was growing up on a farm in Calgary with her father, stepmom, Josie, her stepsister, Holly, and stepbrother, Carlos. Her stepmom thought Izzy was a freak, so Izzy left at the age of 7 1/2. She found a satyr named Larry, he took her to Camp Half-Blood.
Weapen of Choice: Her spell book, or a celestial bronze sword
Actor/actress: Zena Gray or something
Boy/girlfriend: maybe Leo or Connor Stoll
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I LOVE doing this!!! what?! I have nothing better to do...

Name: Monnika Prezza
Mortal Parent: Juan Prezza
Birthplace: Bogota, Colombia
Current Living Place: Camp Half-Blood, New York
Physical Description: Long dark brown hair with purple streaks, changing different shades of green and brown(sometimes it depends on her mood)eyes, tanned skin, and has a spanish accent
How Long Have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: since i was 13
Dislikes: rainny days(since it happens a lot in Colombia during the fall[which is really summer in north america]), fighting with her dad
Short Story: I was born in Bogota, Colombia. Its nice there, there's great food, the people there are so nice. I have lots of friends there, I was kind of glad that I was moving to New York, I mean New York! Do you know how many cute guys are there?! My dad wouldnt tell me why we were going there. But then when we were there, we were taking a "joy" ride to Long Island Sound but when we were close... some... monster attacked us and... then...
Weapon of Choice: Celestial bronze sword
Actor/Actress: me! or my cousin!
Best Friend?: me! or Piper or Rachel
Boy/girlfriend: Leo, or my other (boy)cousin!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Calypso0 said…
Sorry but I had to change some stuff a bit...

Name: Alex Lookgood
Roman Parent: Venus
Mortal Parent: Edward Lookgood
Birthplace: Los Angeles, California
Current Living Place: San Fransisco or CCS
How long have you been at CCS?: since my 12th birthday
Physical description: really long blond wavy hair, very dark blue eyes, tall, willowy
Dislikes: cabin chores, rainy weather (it is bad for my hair)
Short Story: What can I say? I run from home at age 12, was found by a faun named Ferrus, brought to CCS and loved it. I quickly became senior counsil at my cabin after completing 3 quests and slaying many, many monsters and being a far more competent charmspeaker than the last one. I have trained with Jason Grace, son of Jupiter, and am one of the best soldiers in Urbs.
Weapon of choice: Ankgathi, Thorn, three-feet long sword, blades made of emperial gold, handle wrapped in dark red leather, intricately-made roses decorating the hilt and a dark red sheath
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Hmm... I don't know... Maybe, no... I have no idea! but if you have anyone in mind feel free to tell me! *wink*
Which character would be their best friend?: Clarisse but she is Greek
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Hm... Leo but he is Greek -unfortunately!

*4 more info check my fanfic from chapter 10*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
^^what's CCS stand for?
বছরখানেক আগে izappeople said…
Ok i'm just going to do this randomly for no reason

Name: Tani
Greek Parent: Zeus
Mortal Parent: Tanya wetherheart (Weather reporter)
Birthplace: USA
Current Living Place: Camp HB
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 7yrs
Physical description: Tall, long black hair with a electric blue stripe in, fit (from traning) wears black ONLY, Punk-like
Dislikes: Aphrodite campers, Pink, people who are uptight
Short Story: Ran away at age 7, found a yr later by a sytar, brought to camp half-blood, loves messing with people and is in a heavy Prank war with the stolls
Weapon of choice: Sword that can shoot lightning and shield
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: None I WOULD
Which character would be their best friend?: I think Artemis (as in the god) i would love to see how that turns out!
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Someone out of the Hades cabin.
heart
I sersly LOVE doin this!!!!

Name: Tiffany Kocka
Greek Parent: Aphrodite
Mortal Parent: Kevin Kocka
Birthplace: Dover, New Hampshire
Current Living Place: Camp Half-Blood (year-rounder) or Manhatten
How Long Have you Been at Camp Half-Blood?: got here at 13 yrs
Physical Description: longish dark brown hair, kaliedoscope eyes(changing blue to green to brown), model body, and tall.
Dislikes: Bullies, history, being bored
Short Story: I ran away at 12 1/2, got found by a satyr named Gerry. I used to be a full time model for NYC(New York Color) at 8 til 11 but ran away 'cause i got bored with it and i really didnt want to become a model, i wanted to be a Scienctist! yeah, yeah i know your problably saying, "What?! your the daughter of Aphrodite!" yeah? well guess what? im just like my half-sister, Piper...
Weapon of Choice: 3 foot long sword, or my biggest purse
If this Character was in a movie, what actor/actrees would play them?:Selena Gomez? or someone
Best Friend?: Piper or Annabeth
Boy/girlfriend: Leo!
বছরখানেক আগে mythicchild said…
Name: Sarahphina (Sarah)
Full name: Sarahphina Remy Hadley
Greek Parent: Poseidon
Mortal Parent: Victoria Hadley
Birthplace: Australia
Current Living Place: Camp half-blood (In America)
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 2 years and 3 months
Physical description: tall, skinny, brown hair and eyes, plump lips, dark edge, described as cute but deadly
Likes: black and white, water, friends, rainy nights, sunny days, the beach, performing arts, finish battling, martial arts, children
Dislikes: fire, spiders, injustice, pride, start battling
Short Story: I lived with my mother for 13 years and was found by the fury and was killed. my mother pleaded for Hades to take her and remain as his mistress so long as he brought me back from the dead. After being brought back to life Hades sent the fury to find me and kill me again. My father, Poseidon, notified by Tireisas of Hades’ plan, turned me into a water nymph, to hide me when the fury was near. Tireisas said because I was a nymph he could no longer help me so he made me a bracelet containing some of his power to survive. I swam to camp half-blood and have been living their ever since. suprisingly even though I'm a water nymph I can survive just the same on land.
Weapon of choice: bracelet that gives her the gift of vision, helps her to predict the opponents movements before they attack
If this character was in a movie, what actress would play them?: Ariana Grande
Which character would be her best friend and what actress would play them?: Piper McLean p.b Willa Holland
Which character would be her boyfriend and what actor would play them?: Jason Grace p.b Tony Oller

I like to get complicated and creative when doing these things :P
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Name: Chris Katara
Mortal Parent: Ariel Katara
Birthplace: Columbus, Ohio
Current Living Place: Camp Half-Blood
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: Three summers
Physical description: Medium height, light brown buzz cut, clear blue eyes.
Likes: The color blue, animated movies (such as Disney), the Internet and technology in general
Dislikes: Obnoxious people
Short Story: Oh my gods. Mermaids are real. Not naiads, actual mermaids.
I'm pals with Flynn Smith, one of Poseidon's three newly claimed sons, and I love swimming, even though I'm a son of Aphrodite. Flynn offered to take me underwater in an air bubble to look at the sea life in Long Island Sound, and I eagerly accepted. After turning down dozens of offers for newly sewn swim trunks from my fashion-obsessed half sisters, we dived in and explored. Flynn ended up bringing his two half brothers and one half sister too, so it was me, him, Eric, John, and Belle, who was French and spoke in a heavy accent. After an hour or so, Belle lifted her eyes from the neon orange urchin she was studying and yelled in French, which Eric said she did in panicked moments. "Regarde!" she shrieked over and over. "Regarde!" I racked my brain for my first-year knowledge of French, and managed to translate her yell. "Look! She means look!" I said over her, and we looked. A leigon of strange-looking hammerhead sharks swam towards us, butted their flat heads against out air bubble, popping it and pushing us down a nearby hole. Flynn created another bubble, smaller, just around my head, as we fell through the tunnel. When we came out, landing on a huge sea sponge, a mermaid swam by, probably on her way to audition for The Little Mermaid.
Belle fainted.
Weapon of choice: Stilettos (a type of knife, not just a type of women's shoe)
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Zac Efron
Which character would be their best friend?: Flynn Smith, of course.
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Uhh...

This character is based on Chris, or KataraLover here. He's known on the Disney Princess spot for his love of Ariel, the "little mermaid." I tried to use Disney references whenever possible- Flynn (Tangled), John (Pocahontas), Eric (The Little Mermaid), Belle (Beauty and the Beast), and Ariel (his "mother").
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
wink
Name: Tabitha Hank
Greek Parent: Demeter
Mortal Parent: Rohn Hank
Birthplace: Vancouver, British Columbia
How Long Have you Been at Camp Half-Blood?: 3 years and 7 months
Physical Description: Short, short brown hair, green eyes, small feet, has a big attitude
Dislikes: people who pollut(sorry dont know how to spell that), history, Rachel's dad
Short Story: well lets see... i was born in BC, and Im here in New York... well i met a satyr named Frank. He led me to Camp Half-Blood, because I ran away from home. Why? 'Cause my stepmom HATES me!!! I DO NOT want to talk about that witch. Just leave me alone
Weapon of Choice: knife or if im gardining, a gnome
If this Character was in a Movie what Actor/Actress?: donno, not Demi Lovato(I hate her)
Who'd Be Their Best Friend?: Miranda Gardiner or Nysa
Who'd Be Their Boy/Girlfriend?: ?
mischievous
Name: Alex Johnsonn
Titan Parent: Theia
Mortal Parent: Dorrin Johnsonn
Birthplace: Santa Monica, Cali
Current Living Place: Camp Half-Blood, NY
How long blah blah blah at CHB?: since I was 9
Physical Description: tall, cute, blond hair, light blue eyes, radient skin
Dislikes: rainy days, feeling gloomy, getting turn down by girls
Short Story: to lazy to come up with one...
Weapon of Choice: a sword
Actor/Actress?: hate to say it but Justin Bieber
Best Friend: ??
Boy/Girlfriend?: ??

Theia is the Titaness of sight mother of Sun, Moon, & Dawn
ALN07 commented…
JUSTIN BEIBER!?!?!?!?! বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে monkey0502 said…
meh
Name: Josephine Silverflower
Current age: 12
Godly parent: Posiden
Mortal parent: Isabella Silverflower
Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan (but knows enough english to live in the USA)
Current home: Tokyo, Japan
How long have u been in CBH: I'm not even there!
Phycial Discraption: Tall, Blonde, Brown eyed, Pail.
Likes: Rain, Emo (but doesnt where black), Music, Breathing.
Dislikes: Death, Happiness, Love, Laughter (I'll explain in the short story)
Short Story: I was born in Tokyo, Japan. My mom di... was killed by my step-father when I was 6. Ever since then I hated what was mentioned in dislikes. My music teacher, in grade school, gave me a ring that turns into a sword. I forget what she called it. I in the big...HUGE house on the west side of Tokyo. My gardian is my grandfather. He forced me to train to be a she-ninja (so far, going great). He trains me HARD! I saw ths slip on the sidewalk today... (see article for more).
Weapon of Choice: Ring sword thing
Best friend: None
Boyfriend: None
বছরখানেক আগে Biancadi said…
Name:Luna Delecour
Godly parent:Apollo
Mortal parent:Liana silbermond(née Delecour )
Birthplace:Paris,France
Current living place: camp ceaser salad(roman camp)
How long I have been at Ccs:since I was 9
Physical description:tanned,black hair with blond highlights and blue eyes
Likes:everything with music,arts and reading and sword fighting
Dislikes:Kronos,exploding monkeys and no happiness
Short story:I was born in Paris,my mom got remarried when I was 5,I hate her husband Edmund silbermond,I stay as far away from them as I can and that will be my lovely home,the roman camp(or as Hecate calls it Camp caesar salad)I lost contact with them but some day I am going to face punch Edmund.( I might make a story for this)
If this character was in a movie,what actor or actress schooled play them:Demi lovato
Weapon of choice:my snake bracelet that turns into a sword
Best friend:Rocky(another one of my oc's)
Boyfriend:none(she's still young)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে 9tailfoxx said…
Name: Joshua Wilson
Greek Parent:Poseidon
Mortal Parent:Mary Wilson
Birthplace: Los Angeles, CA
Current Living Place: Camp Half-Blood, year round
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 5 years
Physical description:Strong Silent type. Tall, black hair, sea green eyes, very mysterious, fair skin
Dislikes: depends
Short Story: mystery (like i said before)
Weapon of choice: Imperial Gold Great Sword ( like cloud strife's) that appears when i need it and Celestial bronze gloves and gaunlets( the gloves can improve my strength so i can carry the great sword easily)
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: not sure
Which character would be their best friend?: percy
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: annabeth!!!
the gloves can be used in hand to hand combat and can kill monsters, too
this is cool! i like making new demigods!

Name: Steve Phoenix
Greek Parent: Nike,
Mortal Parent: Paul Phoenix
Birthplace: New York City, NY
Current Living Place: CHB, year rounder
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 7 years
Physical description: Handsome, tall, black hair, never loses, social, tanned skin, very rich
Likes: winning, video games, sports, battling, adventuring, hanging out, and almost everything (except for losing)
Dislikes: losing
Short Story: I was born in New York City. I lived in my dad's mansion for 9 years until monsters picked up my scent and started attacking me. One of my security guards was a monster! My dad's private blacksmith (who was actually Haphaestus's son) gave me Celestial bornze twin swords that i can combine to make something like a huge boomerang thing. then i killed the security monster and Nike, my mom, insisted me to go and live at CHB. Ever since then i lived in CHB my whole life and ive been trained by Chiron.
Weapon of choice: Celestial bronze twin swords
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: ?
Which character would be their best friend?: Athena kids
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: ?
বছরখানেক আগে Olympianluver said…
Name: Jessica Chase
Mortal Parent: Tim Chase
Birthplace: Miami, Flordia
Current Living Place: Camp Half Blood (summer/winter)
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?:Since I was 10
Physical description: Tall, cute, blond, kinda skinny, perfect make up and stuff (Aphrodite)
Likes:MAke-up, cute guys, chariot racing, swimming, pranking other cabins, friends
Dislikes: Ares cabin, bullies, when people make fun of the new kids, being seen as weak
Short Story:Well, I was brought to camp by my school satyr, and got into the Aphrodite cabin the second night of camp. I do tend to charmspeak people on accident but I've made them do some pretty funny stuff. I've only been on a few minor quests, and love giving people make overs. Some kids I either have to force them, do it when they're sleeping, or they ask me.
Weapon of choice: Celestial Bronze sword that changes from a sword to either a dual sword, double sided blade, or bow and arrow that launch magic arrows
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: I don't know
Which character would be their best friend?: Annabeth, Piper, Percy, Leo, Jason
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: A kid from the apollo or even a cute Hermes, but mainly a cute guy in general
বছরখানেক আগে Olympianluver said…
Im going to do a guy this time

Name: Colton Tubrockson
Mortal Parent: Martha Tubrockson
Birthplace: Miami, Flordia
Current Living Place: Camp Half Blood
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: I was brought here when I was ten
Physical description: Tall, dark dark brown hair, athelitic,
Likes: Jessica Chase, swordfighting, going uderwater, chariot riding, fishing, water based activities really, capture the flag
Dislikes: Ares cabin, bullies, jocks, etc
Short Story: I came with the same satyr as Jessica Chase, and been staying at camp ever since. My half brother, Percy JAckson, pretty nice guy, except he drools all over his pillow. I got some friends underwater too, well not friends I guess but anways. I spend a lot of time underwater, come up when I have to.
Weapon of choice: Undertow, magic sword that comes from a little celestial bronze, double ended thermos, when in water or hit with water powers up alot, and can tranform into trident
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: I dont know
Which character would be their best friend?: Jessica Chase (person above), PErcy, Jason, Travis and Conner (from HErmes days), Treeson (a satyr)
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Jessica Chase, maybe
mischievous
man, I keep on doin this creater game/activity thing!!!!

Name: Paula Walo
Mortal Parent: Jermey Walo
Birthplace: Montreal, Quebec
How Long have youve been at CHB?: since i was 12
Physical Description: 5'8, built like a runner, purple eyes, long brown hair with purple and green streaks, freakles under her eyes and across her nose.
Likes: magic, casting spells, everything about magic really
Dislikes: Drew(from Aphrodite's cabin), playing cards with Mr.D, wild magic, and school
Short Story: Blah, blah, blah the list goes on. oh, 'sup didnt see ya there, well i was born in Quebec(awesome place to visite!!) a lost my french accent but some people think i still have it. anyways i got to CHB by my school satyr, Frank. Thats all i could remember about my past.(i got a concussion when i fought a monster on Half-Blood Hill, Frank told me that)
Weapon of Choice: wand, sword
what character would play him/her?: ?
what character would be thier best friend?: Izzy, Monnika, Lou Ellen
what character would be their boy/girlfriend?: ?? a guy thats nice and cute
বছরখানেক আগে NightmareGirl16 said…
Name: Sapphira Maddox
Greek Parent: Morpheus
Mortal Parent: Eve Maddox
Birthplace: Las Vegas, Nevada
Current Living Place: CHB(returns home during summer)
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: Since I was born
Physical description: Bright curly reddish-orange hair with a pitch black streak all the way down the side, 5'11, black eyes with a greenish tint, a lot of Gothic/Punk, make-up, thin but not petite, somewhat pale, beautiful
Likes: Studying sorcery, night time, reading, studying, flying on pegasi, hanging out with my hydra and phoenix (long story how I got them), insects
Dislikes: Water, mushy sweetness, MAYONNAISE (ick), and showing fear
Short Story: My older brother brought me to CHB shortly after birth, but he's of a different godly parent, my father (Morpheus) gave me his blessing after i devoted my life to him and now i can cause anyone/anything to fall asleep and have their greatest fears in their nightmares.
Weapon of choice: Magic Staff, gift from my friend in the Hecate cabin
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Kate Winslet (but younger and more make-up)
Which character are their best friends?: Diana Ethelin from Hecate
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Jordan Tempest from Apollo
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Name: Sapphira Maddox Age: 14 Greek Parent: Morpheus Mortal Parent: Eve Maddox Birthplace: Las Vegas,
বছরখানেক আগে en-gin said…
Name:Jack Dire
Greek Parent:Hyperion
Mortal Parent:Allison Dire
Birthplace:San Francisco
Current Living Place:Camp
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?:Since he was 8
Physical description:Short with black hair
Dislikes:hot conditions
Abilities:Fire manipulation (his form of energy)
Short Story:
Weapon of choice:Metal Staff/USB
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?:Owen Best
Which character would be their best friend?:Leo
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?Wouldnt have one
বছরখানেক আগে penguin098 said…
i luv these things

Name: Lauren Pan
Mortal Parent: I never met him, no one knows
Birthplace: again, a mistery
Current Living place: Camp Half Blood, even if i can't really remember the orphanage, I'm NEVER going back
How long have you been at CHB: since I was three
Physical Description: Wavy strawberry blonde hair cut just below her sholders, sparkling green eyes, slightly tanned skin, perfect curves
Likes: transphorming people with magic, putting purple striks in her hair,and beating people in a fight
Dislikes: loosing, spelling, the color orange, which explains why all of her CHB shirts are ty-died
Shrot story: This takes place during the Titen War, before the Heroes of Olympus had come out
I smashed my head into my pillow to keep me from screaming out of frustration. EVERYONE thinks I’m a whimp, because Chiron won’t let me do ANYTHING! I only train with Percy, that’s why he left me in charge of swords practice, he knows how strong I am, he’s the only one who knows my strength, my bravery. Trust me, if I was “allowed” I’d be on Krosos’s freakin back right now. I’m strong, a good swordsman, and I can make monster dust with just about anything (even a pillow, but that’s a different story) Then Chiron called me from the doorway, sometimes it’s an up that he can’t fit through cabin doors.
“I have a mission for you, that is if you’re interested” He said
Now let me tell you, I was surprised, nearly everyone had been on missions for the war, but me. I almost passed out I was so shocked
“What’s the mission?” I asked, still too shocked to comprehend what was happening.
“I think I’ve located a rather powerful demigod in the San Francisco area whose nearly 16, I’m pretty sure he’s of the big three” Chiron said
He seemed…weird, a little unsure, and San Francisco? I gulped demigods aren’t supposed to go there, monsters everywhere, but Chiron said big three, this might not be Percy’s prophecy, I we don’t get to hi fast this could get ugly.
“So just leave, grab him, and come back?” I said Chiron nodded “K I’ll do it” I said, nearly screaming, and I dissipated. Did I mention children of Hecate are like wizards from Harry Potter? Oh well, I searched the school Chiron sent me to, and after making hellhound soup, and avoiding another monster, I found him, the 15 year-old boy with blond hair and a scar above his lip. His name was Jason.
Weapon of Choice: foot long knife named mist, not only is it clestil bronze, but the metal is marbled with any other thing that kills monsters, gold, silver, iron, everything. SHe never goes anywhere without her wand eighter, it's what makes Lauren special
What Character Would be their best friend: Her "bouncy" personality makes her friends with everyone
What caracter would be their boyfriend: no boyfriends, yet, but she has her eyes on the newbie

Like Lauren? Read more about her story at the forum titled "Caught in the Middle"

This is Lauren, age 5
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 i luv these things Name: Lauren Pan Age: 13, but turns 14 in two weeks Greek Parent: Hecate Mor
বছরখানেক আগে lpbweb said…
big smile
Name: Lauren Waive
Mortal Parent: Her mother Sarah and step-father
Birthplace: New York
Current living place: A year-rounder at Camp Half Blood.
How long have you been at CHB?: Ever since I was born. I've never been home in 13 years.
Physical description: Long, thick hair curls down to my hips in chocolate brown with bangs. Bright blue eyes, tanned skin and very thin because of an eating disorder I can't help (I don't like taking about it, Kay?). Described as 'hot' by other campers, but I like focusing on training. At least better then flirting with desperate players.
Likes: Chocolate, reading, swimming, riding horses and pegasi, science, training, starbucks (yum!)
Dislikes: The dark, spiders, her brother (son of Ares).
Short story: My mother never wanted children and dropped me off at camp half blood after birth, and Chiron took care of me. I don't know what she looks like, or if she lives in New York. She sent me a de-invitation to her wedding...when I said she hated me, I wasnt kidding. I've trained my whole life and gone one quest with my half brother Percy to retrieve a lightning bolt, but got kidnapped my hades in a jail cell, when a boy my age, nico let me out. That's pretty much me.
Weapon: Named Amara, meaning eternal, so hopefully I'll live long. It's a 3 foot long knife made of bronze an Steele (celestial bronze freaks me out).
Actress: uh, what?
Bff: Piper McLean
Bf: Leo Valdez... He's awesome.
বছরখানেক আগে lpbweb said…
big smile
For Lauren Waive: godparent Posiden
i like urs penguin098, rockin' the details. (mine is kind of long but i hope you like it anyway)

Name: Kallisto Phoenix Valentina
Greek Parent: Atropos(A Fate, also goddess, cut the string of life)
Mortal Parent: André Valentina
Birthplace: The ghetto of Honduras, Central America, a.k.a. the city with the highest murder rate
Current Living Place: Camp Half-blood
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: Eh, When I was ummmm. 6...ish? who really cares?
Physical description: Nice tan , bright central heterochromiatic eyes with ivy green on the outside and blackish-blue on the inside, wavy black hair about down to the bottom of ribcage, bangs sweep across face, olive skin tone, scar that starts at neck running all the way down my left arm, tall and skinny, perfect curves, very beautiful in that dark kind of way, tattoo of a skull with shears cutting a golden string on the back of neck, beautiful smile.
Likes: Power, friends, pain, graveyards, knowledge, attitude, ambition, Italian food, horror movies!
Dislikes: Anchovies, stuck-up snobby brats, barbies, chick flicks, sunglasses, helplessness.
Short Story: I survived a life of monsters, mean kids, brats, and a miserable life. I come from one of the most powerful forces in the world: Atropos, you may call her the goddess of death, but i believe that she is for justice. Say an evil man is about to die; she may cause him to die a horrible, tortuous, and bloody death. My satyr-Patrick-found me in Honduras battling a hydra, i chose not to kill it and i took it to CHB and now she is my pet, Kyrene.
Weapon of choice: Echo, my quiver, fills with whatever weapon it believes would help me best in the battle, whatever it is though, is always deep bluish-purple with diamonds along the edge.
Which character would be their best friend?: Some girls from Demeter, Hecate, and Nemesis
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: A boy from the Jacob Bales from Hephaestus cabin
This is a close image to what Kallisto looks like
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 i like urs penguin098, rockin' the details. (mine is kind of long but i hope আপনি like it anyway) Nam
Fandoms1120 commented…
Do আপনি mind if I make a fanfic surrounding your character Kallisto? বছরখানেক আগে
AriamWolf commented…
Spencer! :D বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে penguin098 said…
smile
if u like i rote a finfic about her
heres the link:
link
বছরখানেক আগে reenarox said…
Name: McKenna Dawson
Mortal Parent: Anita Scher (mother) Rob Scher (stepfather)
Birthplace: Richmond, Virginia
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 1 year
Physical description: Tall, olive skin, long black hair, light blue eyes, a scar in the shape of an “H” on left cheek
Likes: Swimming (I wonder why :D), writing poetry, sword-fighting, being a half-sister to Percy
Dislikes: Clarisse, bullies, fire
Short Story: I always knew I was different. Starting from the day I was attacked by a bunch of “bullies”, who I now realize were monsters. I was only 12 when they started calling me names. I was only 13 when they jumped me after school, carved an “H” into my face, and left me crying on the sidewalk, while calling me things like, “half-blood” and “dirty godling” From that day on, I started to fight for myself. A ballpoint pen started to appear in my pockets, later to find out it was a celestial bronze sword named Rave. I used it constantly to practice my fighting. About a year later, I met a boy named Luke. Luke Castellan. After a long conversation with him, he realized who I was, and told me about my heritage. He taught me about my place in this world, as a Demi-god. I was grateful to him for telling me I was different after all, and not just a freak, but he took advantage of me. He asked me to betray the Gods, and join the Titans. He looked as if in pain, like he needed me, but I refused. He left as quickly as he came. I was sad when he left, only to be saddened even more with the news of his death in a war, 2 years later. It was only a month later, when I was brutally injured in a car accident, and woke up in the infirmary of Camp Half-Blood. (To find out more, read Daughter of God, in the Articles link :D)
Weapon of choice: Celestial bronze sword named Rave
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Lucy Hale
Which character would be their best friend?: Annabeth & Thalia
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Bryce Redden (I will give you some info on him too :D)

Name: Bryce Redden
Greek Parent: Hermes
Mortal Parent: Taylor Redden
Birthplace: Cary, North Carolina
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 1 year
Physical description: Tall, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, looks a lot like his half-brother Luke Castellan
Likes: Sword-fighting, reading, green, protecting McKenna,
Dislikes: Drew, tree nymphs, being accused of stealing
Short Story: My life was easy. A bit stereotypical, but easy. I was a jock, which meant I was dumb (due to my dyslexia), sporty (due to my ADHD), handsome, and a bit troublesome (I get the urge to steal things from time to time). Every girl in school fell for me. Every teacher hated me. Every coach I met wanted to draft me. I was “living the good life” as most people put it. And I hated every minute of it. I wanted to be different. I wanted to stand out in a crowd not because I was popular, but because I was smart or had a special talent. My life was miserable, until it turned completely around. A few weeks after the “Manhattan Madness” (which was technically called the Titan War, but I still thought I was a regular human at the time so...) I was sent to this special camp called Camp Half-Blood, by my mother. She said, in the nicest way possible, that it was for special people like me. I thought she was sending me to summer school, which I was not very excited about. It turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me. At camp, I felt like I was finally where I should be, where I would find my happiness. I learned about myself. I was claimed to be the son of a god. Hermes. I was a Demi-god.
Weapon of choice: Celestial bronze sword named Maxis
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Liam Hemsworth (but a bit younger)
Which character would be their best friend?: Percy, most likely. He has a lot of friends though
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: McKenna Dawson
বছরখানেক আগে Blogman66 said…
Name:Marcus DeLeonard
Greek Parent: Athena
Mortal Parent: George DeLeonard
Birthplace: Paris,France
Current Living Place:New York
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?:4 Years
Physical description:Blond hair, Green eyes, fit, kinda small for his age, has a tan
Dislikes:People that say that he is small, annoying people
Short Story: My dad is a archeologist that was sent to the US to investigate about Native americans, however I was hunted all over the US, unfortunatly met some Romans on the way. My dad was killed during the Titan war.I wasn't maybe at Olympus during the war but i was sent to hunt down monsters after the war.
Weapon of choice:Spear and shield
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?:?
Which character would be their best friend?: A son of Poseidon
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: a daughter of zeus
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে zeuskid777 said…

Name:Sean Hernandez
Greek Parent:Atlas
Mortal Parent:???
Birthplace:San Antonio Tx
Current Living Place:Camp Half-Blood
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?:2 months
Physical description:Tall,Muscular n Athletic,5 feet tall,black hair brown eyes
Dislikes:bullies,evil people
Short Story:Read the demititans
Weapon of choice:Spear
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?:Taylor Lautner
Which character would be their best friend?:Percy and Annabeth
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?:daughter of Zeus
বছরখানেক আগে Perseus54321 said…
Name: Nick Horror
Godly parent:Hades and Iris(sort of an odd match up, right?)
Hometown:Underworld (but was sent to a private L.A. school)
Current Home:Camp Half-Blood (summer)dorm rooms (school year)
How Long: Since he was 4
Appearance: 6"2, shaggy black hair, pale skin, brown eyes, always wears leather jackets, skull black t-shirts, ripped up black jeans and combat boots
Weapon:sword, it is a hilt that extends a blade,(stygian iron, onyx hilt and handle, ruby studded and rubber gripped)
Likes: girls, baseball,Mexican and Italian food, weapons,fighting ,reading (sort of odd with dyslexia),sword fighting and sleeping
Dislikes:Everything annoying and people insulting him when he cannot kill them (this is very rare)
Actor: no one
best friend(s):Connor and Travis Stoll
Girlfriend: every girl who's pretty and is willing to go out with him
Powers: shape shifting (Iris is good at that), regular Hades powers, free Iris messages
short story:was raised in the underworld until he was 4. Then every year he would go to a different school and in the summer go to C.B.H. When he was in preschool a few days after he started a drakon was in the school. When it got to Nick's clasroom he crawled in it's mouth with the sword his dad gave him. He used the sword to cut a hole in the drakon's head and killed it. After that he ran away into the woods where some nymphs found him and Nick remembered what his mom told him to say at the sky if he needed help. "Chiron!" and an I.M. appears to Chiron so then Chiron had some satyrs go to get him to C.H.B.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে spottedmoon11 said…
Name:Jazmine Alexander Age: 15 Titan parent:Gaia Mortal parent:??? Birthplace:Somewhere in the northeast Current living place:camphalfblood Description: fairskinned,5'6, off black hair, dark brown eyes, skinny, glasses sometimes contacts Likes: video games,sword fighting, geokinesis,flowers and plants Dislikes:Drew(who doesn't),some of the ares cabin,Bullies ect Weapon of choice: geokiniesis, celestial bronze sword, golden flower that hides her immortality Short story:........ill get back to you on this one
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে cheetahcrazy123 said…
Name:Marissa Hampshire
Greek Parent:Poseidon
Mortal Parent:Megan Hampshire
Birthplace: New York City, New York
Current Living Place:Camp Half-blood
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?:This is her first year
Physical description:Marissa is very tall for her age, being 5' 2" at only age 12. She has curly brown hair with sea-green eyes.
Dislikes:Bugs, Ares cabin, bulles, jocks.
Short Story:I was born in New York City, New York. My satyr, Will, brought me to Camp Half-Blood when my school was attacked by a Minotaur. I was claimed by Poseidon at the campfire my second time. I have not been on a quest yet but would like to go on one.
Weapon of choice:Hurricane, a double-edged 2-and-a-half foot celestial bronze sword that comes from a Sharpie. It can shoot water from its tip and can summon a hurricane.
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?:Jennifer Love Hewitt
Which character would be their best friend?:Percy, Annabeth, Paula, Jessica
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Steve Phoenix?
Name: Arletta Bryar
Mortal Parent: Johnathen Bryar
Birthplace: Tampa Florida
Current Living Place: Camp Half-Blood, only during summer
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 7 years
Physical description:6'2, short hair with bright dyes with deep bangs, emo style makeup, star tattoos on face, icy blue eyes that can change hues, slender and muscular build, 5 piercings on each ear, pretty smile.
Likes: Dying hair, getting piercings in ears, butterflies, jewelry, being with her boyfriend, flying her Pegasus; Celeste, her friends and magazines
Dislikes: Natural colors, prissy people, boats.
Short Story: Nothing much, I came when i was 9, but I didn't know much. Then Cameron took me under his wing and taught me how to fight. Boyfriend and girlfriend ever since. And I still love him like my hubby! I took to my Japanese culture, and trained with my weapons set. Then i asked my friend from Strife cabin to make me some poison, she hooked me up and now all my weapons are coated in it. So back off. Even though my mom is a rainbow chick, I don't mess around. You threaten me, I beat you and your friends to the ground. You beat me, I own you three times as bad. Whatever you do, I will always do it better.
Weapons of choice: My Japanese weapons set; Kakute,Nodachi,Manrikigusari,Naginata,Kaik­en,­Nek­ote­,an­d Katana. (Look em up.:/)
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: Kirsten Dunst
Which characters would be their best friends?: Katelyn Boone from Strife cabin
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Cameron Smith from Zeus cabin
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Name: Arletta Bryar Age: 16 Greek Parent: Iris Mortal Parent: Johnathen Bryar Birthplace: Tampa Flori
Name: Cameron Smith
Greek Parent: Zeus
Mortal Parent: Malaysie Smith
Birthplace: Pottsboro Texas
Current Living Place: Camp Half-Blood, only during summer. Goes home with girlfriend during summer
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: 8 years
Physical description: Dark skin, big chocolaty eyes, long eyelashes, curly black hair, 6'5, Zeus's lightning bolt tattoo on inner wrist, diamond piercing in right ear, thick muscles, intimidating but playful smile
Likes:Hanging out with his girlfriend, his friends, and his family during sometimes, chicken noodle soup, comforting people, drawing, and sculpting
Dislikes: Glasses, squares, tomatoes, reading, and crying
Short Story: Came here here when i was 8 1/2, and then when I was 9 1/2 Arletta came and didn't know how to fight so I taught her. We've been going out for 6 1/2 years. Not very aggressive, I'm more into the art and food, very forgiving. I will defend my friends with my life if I have to and I always will
Weapon of choice: Arquebus gun with always loaded celestial bronze bullets
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?:Younger Black Thomas
Which character would be their best friend?: Jacob Bales from Hephaestus cabin
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Arletta Bryar from Iris cabin
 Name: Cameron Smith Age: 16 1/2 Greek Parent: Zeus Mortal Parent: Malaysie Smith Birthplace: Pottsbor
বছরখানেক আগে poseidon5567 said…
cool
Name:Eric Knolegemen
Greek parent:Athena
Mortal parent:Antonio Knolegemen
birht place:Seattle
current place:Manhatten,NY
camp years:6
ph description:fairly strong and very fast and agilitated
dislikes:spiders and sharks
weapon:bow and arrows
movie character:Robert Pattinson
best friend:Annabeth
girlfriend: Katie Gardener
বছরখানেক আগে Percy___Jackson said…
Name: Theseus McStarius
Mortal Parent: Carey McStarius
Birthplace: Las Vegas, U.S.A.
Current Living Place: On the run, so nowhere exactly
How long have you been at CHB: About 5 minutes then I left.
Physical Description: Skinny, long messy black hair, black eyes that sparkle, 5"7'
Dislikes: Mr. D, Hades, and well all the gods, mean kids, bullys
Short Story: It was a stormy summers morning, I was hanging out in my apartment, with my friend Mike. We were playing the PS3 when I heard a creaking noise. I said "Be right back" and ran upstairs.
There I found my other friend Keeyan, wanting to play.
I led him downstairs and we all played. I was an only child, I didn't get many visitors.
Then, the weirdest thing happened. My teacher knocked on the door, Mrs. Mallios. "Hello Theseus!" She said with a voice like people dying (Which for some reason didn't bother me), she then jumped up and kicked me in the face.
Everything turned black.

I woke up in some kind of a hospital tent. "Where am I?" I asked sitting up and rubbing my head.
A girl that I recognized, Ashley, was standing over me. "Your in the infarmary,"
"Where?" I asked, looking in her green eyes, which then changed to blue.
"In camp half- blood" She said, her blond hair sparkling.
"Oh well that-- wait wha-?" I said, a little confused. I had always had a crush on Ashley, I just never told her, I was to nervous.
"Camp Half-Blood" She said rolling her eyes, which had now turned brown.
"Camp Half-Blood," I let that sink in, I heard that somewhere before. "Like the Percy Jackson books?" I asked.
"Rick Riordan, Son of Apollo, just made all of those campers up, there are no children of the big three... yet" She stared at me, as if I were that one.
To tell, the truth, I was scared and sad. "Are Mike, and Key here?" I asked her.
"Yeah, they are" Ashley told me.
I got up, and walked over to this hill. "Wait!" Ashley yelled behind me.
"What!" I yelled back at her.
"You can't leave!"
"I can handle my self, don't watch over me." My voice shaked, I didn't want to yell at my crush.
Her eyes started to water. I rolled my eyes and walked away. "Wait!" She yelled.
"Oh, Omega!" I yelled, like that was an insult. But a sword popped out of the ground, a black bladed one, and slipped into my hand. "What the...?" I said.
I threw it on the ground and it melted back into the ground.
I rolled my eyes like none of it happened and walked away.
I felt something hit my head. "Ow!" I said. I looked and there, there was a card. I picked it up and it said:
Camp Half-Blood.Farm Road, Montauk, Long Island.
I put it in my pocket and walked away.
Weapon of Choice: Greek alphabet words, when I say them weapons come.
If the character where in a movie what actor: I can do my own acting and stunts :P
What characters are his friend(s): Keeyan and Mike and Ashley
What character would be his gf: a pretty girl, with blond hair.
বছরখানেক আগে jessie0147 said…
cool
Name: Araxie Lynette
Mortal Parent: Mark Lynette
Birthplace: Juno, Alaska
How Long Have you Been at Camp Half-Blood?: 7 years and 2 months
Physical Description: Tall, long blonde hair with natural purple streaks, natural purple eyes with a big attitude.
Dislikes: Rachel Dare, Aphrodite girls, anyone preppy, pink,and fire.
Short Story: I got here when I was 7. I ran away from home after a fight with my dad and I turned him into a guinea pig. Then my mother came to me and told me to go to a strawberry patch in Ney York. I faught no telling how many monsters on Half-Blood Hill. :'(
Weapon of Choice: My wand or a short knife.
If this Character was in a Movie what Actor/Actress?: Probably Nymphadora Tonks in Harry Potter.
Who'd Be Their Best Friend?: Thalia Grace
Who'd Be Their Boy/Girlfriend?: Im A HUNTER!

বছরখানেক আগে halloweenwaffle said…
Name:acheron mortuifilium
Greek Parent:hades
Mortal Parent:n/a
Birthplace:cheshire england
Current Living Place:new orleans
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?:1 year raised and taught in underworld
Physical description:pale black and green hair thin runner
Dislikes:people
Short Story:no adhd or dyslexia born in cheshire mom died when i was 4 hades took me to the underworld let out last year
Weapon of choice:spear sanguine sword spiritus and my gun umbra
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?:n/a
Which character would be their best friend?:nico
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?:thalia grace
বছরখানেক আগে apollorules123 said…
cool
name:Harlan Teyto age:17 greek parent:Ares birthplace:atlanta,georgia curent living place:camp half blood years at chb:since i was 6 physical description:6'9,built like a football player,red eyes,blackhair,and deep tan. likes:war,hephastus girls and any war items. dislikes:anyone who makes him mad short story:unknown weapon:dual silver hunting knives actor: paul walker best freind: someone from the zeus cabin girlfreind:nyssa from hephastus cabin
বছরখানেক আগে CMitchellNerd said…
Name: Delilah Henderson
Mortal parent: Rosalinda Patterson
Birthplace: Ft. Worth, Texas
Current Living Place: Camp Half Blood (year round)
Physical Description: 4'11" brown eyes and medium fudge brown choppy hair. Has big nerd glasses. Small hands and big eyes. Bushy eyebrows with naturally black eyelashes.
Dislikes: stuck up people, bullies, Kronos
Weapon of Choice: Stygian metal shadow sword
If an actress played this character: Ashley Greene
Short Story: I never truly fit in at normal schools. I was always bullied and was really insecure. I didn't realize my true powers until it was to late. A dracaena went after me and that's when I let out my true power. I didn't realize how much energy it took to make a flaming hole in the ground until I collapsed and saw nothing but blackness.
Character friend: Nico Di Angelo
Character boyfriend: Jason Grace
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে en-gin said…
Name:Jack Craig
Greek Parent:Aether
Mortal Parent:Katherine Craig
Birthplace:San Francisco
Current Living Place:Camp half bood
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: Most of his life
Physical description:about 5ft 8 lean fit black hair
Dislikes: smaller monsters, self pity
Short Story:an outsider this kid loves to free run and first found out was when his competitors turned into the furies
Abilities:flight and boost jumps and balls of light
Weapon of choice:twin lightning falchions
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?:Leo Howard
Which character would be their best friend:Leo
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: i dont know
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Dragonsinger said…

Name: Alexandra Lillah Black
Mortal Parent: *mother is dead, name unkown* adopted mother Yuma Nagasawi
Birthplace: Oregan, USA
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: one week, and a day
Physical description: Shoulder length black hair, green eyes. Pale skin. 5' 6". Thin, with curves
Dislikes: Spiders.
Short Story: Alex 'blew up' the school the day she was sent to Camp. Yuma, her adopted mother, had been contacted by Grover Underwood, and when she made Alex upset, the demi-goddess was attacked by an Empusa. Grover took her across the country on a motorcycle, before they hopped on a train to New York. There they met Hachi Taraxippi, a ghost in need of being freed. They took him to Half-Blood Hill, and he granted Alex a wish, while they were being attack by a dragon. Alex takes the dragon, called Jada, and they became friends. Alex was claimed when she took the flag across the border.
Weapon of choice: to play capture the flag, Alex was taken to th Hespheastus forge, where they had a Set of magical armor. Weapons Alex doesnt need are flashed into blue gems on the arm guards. Gems on the hips make the armor heavier. The two gems on the helmet make a force field.
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?:
Which character would be their best friend?: is kinda a loner, but she's friends with Percy, Grover, and Torun, another demi-god. (see below)
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: Nico
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Dragonsinger said…

Name: Torun Smith
Greek Parent: Hepheastus
Mortal Parent: Emily Smith
Birthplace: Disneyland, back of an ambulance
Current Living Place: Hepheastus cabin *fulltimer*
How long have you been at Camp Half-Blood?: four years
Physical description: black, and stocky. Thick fingers and ripples wih muscle. Has shaggy brown hair and deep brown eyes
Dislikes: moths and butterfflies.
Short Story: Torun was thirteen when he found his way to camp half blood, after being kicked into the street. He was usually quiet, but became louder and more confident as he made more friends.
Weapon of choice: Large double bladed battle axe
If this character was in a movie, what actor/actress would play them?: idk
Which character would be their best friend?: Alex
Which character would be their boy/girlfriend?: NA
বছরখানেক আগে baileyparkgirl said…
This is just one demigod I've come up with:

demigod: Mia Solstice
mortal parent: Elliott Solstice (Illegal member of con-team;scamming bad people; they trained Mia.)
Greek Parent: Hestia
Birth Place: Don't know; been everywhere; Miami, Florida, I think.
How long have you been at camp half-blood?: since new years eve when my dad and i got separated while scamming Facebook.
Physical Discription: 5'3' tall for age, dancer, muscles w/ not much arm definition, flexible, brown hair w/ natural blonde highlights, Mid-chest length hair, NO body fat (Little time to eat trying to find dad, and scamming requires a large amount exersize)
green eyes, clear skin, curvy figure, dimples.
LIKES: open fires; camping; swimming; hiking; outdoor activities; bow and arrows; martial arts practice with best friend Naomi.
DISLIKES: MOST Aphrodite children; Being inside for to long, unless there is something to do, so hates being bored; dull people; big heads.

SHORT STORY: already basically told this part; dad's a scam artist; he scams illegal scam artists ect. Best friend is Naomi(from nike cabin, shes a cheerleader); her dad is her dad's group of scam artist. Been to every state and province in North America; has been to almost 150 countries.

hope you liked it!!~!!~!!

last edited বছরখানেক আগে