Percy Jackson vs Harry Potter percy Jackson meets harry Potter.

Athenaswisdom posted on Mar 11, 2012 at 02:58AM
sory if the titile looks wierd i couldnt get my computer to work.After all wars.Dont own any characters!
*****************************************­***­***
Chapter 1 Percy
I was sitting on my bed messing with his wand. Ron came over."what should we do!? its boring being back at school." Ya. Hmmmmmmmmm? what should we do? Suddenly there was a bright light and several strange people stood in the dormatory. Hermine walked in."i saw a light and came in to make sure nothing-" She stopped at the sight of the strangr people. they stared back. Finally a girl, a very pretty girl spoke up,'Where are we and who are you three?" Thats what I wanted to know who were these people?
*****************************************­***­***
So hope you liked it this is my first mashup. Please comment no cussing spam aloud if you steel meh ideas ill make you wish you had never heard of fanpop! plz feel free to make suggestions and critize me it really apreciated.

Percy Jackson vs Harry Potter 3 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Athenaswisdom said…
big smile
i would like for some peeps to cmment wont post next chappie until save the big cats
 i would like for some peeps to cmment wont post পরবর্তি chappie until save the big মার্জার
বছরখানেক আগে bh56 said…
hmmm
interesting but make it longer
বছরখানেক আগে bh56 said…
blush
woow