পোকেমন 30 দিন Pokemon Challenge

ninjacupcake88 posted on Feb 04, 2012 at 03:17PM
So, for those of you who have never done this, basically, everyday you can you answer a day until you've completed all 30 days :) There are many variations of this challenge but I liked this one best, I've done 30 day challenges on many other spots and it's always been interesting to see everyone's answers. :D Hope you participate.

Day 01: Favourite Pokemon
Day 02: Least favourite Pokemon
Day 03: Favourite starter Pokemon
(Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Piplup etc.)
Day 04: Favourite Eeeveelution
(Vaporeon, Umbreon, Leafeon etc.)
Day 05: Favourite legendary Pokemon
(Mew, Groudon, Giratina etc.)
Day 06: Most terrifying Pokemon
Day 07: Most adorable Pokemon
Day 08: Most amusing Pokemon
Day 09: Favourite Pokemon type
Day 10: Least favourite Pokemon type
Day 11: Favourite new Pokemon from Black & White
Day 12: Favourite Pokemon attack or move
Day 13: If you lived in the Pokemon world, what would you be?
(Trainer, breeder, gym leader etc.)
Day 14: If you were a gym leader, what would be your specialty?
(Cute Pokemon, Pokemon of a certain type, Pokemon with specific skills etc.)
Day 15: Favourite region in the Pokemon world
(Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova)
Day 16: If you could live anywhere in the Pokemon world, where would it be?
Day 17: If you could be any Pokemon, what would you be?
Day 18: Favourite Gym Leader
Day 19: Favourite Elite 4 member/Champion
Day 20: Favourite Pokemon Professor
Day 21: Favourite Pokemon bad guys
Day 22: Favourite Rival
Day 23: A Pokemon which reminds you of a friend
Day 24: A Pokemon you'd find useful in real-life
Day 25: A Pokemon based on your favourite animal
Day 26: A Pokemon that is your favourite colour
Day 27: Favourite Pokemon game
Day 28: What did you nickname your rival?
Day 29: Favourite Pokemon tune or song
Day 30: Most interesting element of Pokemon

পোকেমন 115 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 115

বছরখানেক আগে ninjacupcake88 said…
smile
Day 1 (Favourite Pokemon):
It changes all the time, but currently I really like Luxray.
 দিন 1 (Favourite Pokemon): It changes all the time, but currently I really like Luxray.
বছরখানেক আগে mistymaydawngo said…
Day 1:Favorite Pokemon:Only one? 0_0 I have sooo many favorites but one of them is Kirlia so ill go with that :D
 দিন 1:Favorite Pokemon:Only one? 0_0 I have sooo many পছন্দ but one of them is Kirlia so ill go w
বছরখানেক আগে jafar55 said…
Day 1:Litwick is My Favorite Pokemon because Its super cool and more pokemon too.
 দিন 1:Litwick is My পছন্দ Pokemon because Its super cool and আরো pokemon too.
বছরখানেক আগে nidoqueen said…
smile
day 1)k i love this one but i also miny others but i can only put one.
 দিন 1)k i প্রণয় this one but i also miny others but i can only put one.
Day 02 (Least favourite Pokemon): Ambipom... I hate monkeys, and Ambipom is just terrifying.
 দিন 02 (Least favourite Pokemon): Ambipom... I hate monkeys, and Ambipom is just terrifying.
Pokegal4life commented…
I প্রণয় Dawn's Ambipom she's so cute and sweet. I can't stand Malamar, now THAT'S one creepy Pokémon. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে NewAkmal said…
Day 02) My least favorite............Wobbufet
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 দিন 02) My least favorite............Wobbufet
বছরখানেক আগে mistymaydawngo said…
Day 2:Least favortie pokemon....I would say Jynx.....its kinda......scares me 0.0
 দিন 2:Least favortie pokemon....I would say Jynx.....its kinda......scares me 0.0
heart
Day 03 (Favourite starter Pokemon): Snivy<3
 দিন 03 (Favourite starter Pokemon): Snivy<3
Pokegal4life commented…
Ash's Snivy is so strong. She's incredible, although I can't believe she never evolved at any point during the Best Wishes series especially with her strength and battling experience. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে tinaloo said…
Day 04 (favorate eevee evelotion): Umbreon
 দিন 04 (favorate eevee evelotion): Umbreon
heart
Day 04 (Favourite Eeeveelution): Vaporeon :D
 দিন 04 (Favourite Eeeveelution): Vaporeon :D
Day 05: Favourite legendary Pokemon

I have so many... :/ I guess I'll go with Jirachi though...
 দিন 05: Favourite legendary Pokemon I have so many... :/ I guess I'll go with Jirachi though...
বছরখানেক আগে Gumball17 said…
Day 1: Fave Pokemon:
Hmmmmmmmmmm, probably Skorupi. I just like him. (P. S. I'm not gonna post pics)
বছরখানেক আগে Harpaw8 said…
Day: 17, I think: I would be Mew ^^
 Day: 17, I think: I would be Mew ^^
বছরখানেক আগে Gumball17 said…
Day 2: Least Fave Pokemon:
I know this is going old-school, but probably Wurmple. The thing is annoying as heck.
বছরখানেক আগে TeamCrystal said…
Day 1: Fave Pokemon: Murkrow.I love it, and dark types in general
বছরখানেক আগে BlazingBunnies said…
Day 1~~ Fav Pokemon: Arcanine. It's so epic and strong!
বছরখানেক আগে Harpaw8 said…
Most interesting element of Pokemon: Dragon
 Most interesting element of Pokemon: Dragon
বছরখানেক আগে sagwa8900 said…
Day1:ALL
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
big smile
I know i'm late at joining this but it looks fun.
day 1 favorite Pokemon: Feraligatr
Feraligatr is my favorite because he was my first starter Pokemon and i didn't even mean to choose him i was actually going to choose Chikorira. but even though choosing him was an accident he soon was my number 1 favorite and he was the first Pokemon i ever got to level 100.
 I know i'm late at joining this but it looks fun. দিন 1 পছন্দ Pokemon: Feraligatr Feraligatr i
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Day 2 least favorite Pokemon Scraggy
There is actually a Pokemon i hate more than Scraggy but I'm keeping 6th gen out of these answers since it's not out yet. but anyway for some reason i just really hate Scraggy and they have always bugged me.
 দিন 2 least পছন্দ Pokemon Scraggy There is actually a Pokemon i hate আরো than Scraggy but I'm
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Day 3 favorite starter Pokemon: Totodile
pretty obvious since my favorite is Feraligatr but my favorite starter from each region they would be Bulbasaur, Totodile, Torchic, Piplup, and Tepig.
 দিন 3 পছন্দ starter Pokemon: Totodile pretty obvious since my পছন্দ is Feraligatr but my favo
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Day 4 Favorite Eeveelution: Flareon
I don't normally use eevee in my party so this was kind of hard but i do love fire types so flareon is my favorite eeveelution.
 দিন 4 পছন্দ Eeveelution: Flareon I don't normally use eevee in my party so this was kind of hard
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Day 5 favorite Legendary Pokemon: Lugia
Lugia is my favorite and is also nostalgic for me because the first Pokemon game i played was Silver back on the game boy color. the 2nd movie made me love him too.
 দিন 5 পছন্দ Legendary Pokemon: Lugia Lugia is my পছন্দ and is also nostalgic for me because t
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Day 6 Most terrifying Pokemon: Shedinja
Shedinja scare me just because of the fact they are based off a bug skin shed that is now alive in ghost form. and also the fact that if you look into the hole on their back it can steal your soul.
 দিন 6 Most terrifying Pokemon: Shedinja Shedinja scare me just because of the fact they are based o
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Day 7 Most Adorable Pokemon: Minccino
Not really much to say they are just the most Adorable in my opinion and also they are one of my favorite Pokemon.
 দিন 7 Most Adorable Pokemon: Minccino Not really much to say they are just the most Adorable in my
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Day 8 Most amusing Pokemon: Wobbuffet
Wobbuffets are most amusing to me because they always make me laugh every time i see one. even the females ones crack me up cause they randomly have lipstick smeared on their lips.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 দিন 8 Most amusing Pokemon: Wobbuffet Wobbuffets are most amusing to me because they always make me
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Day 9 Favorite Pokemon type: fire
Fire type has always been my favorite with it having great Pokemon like Charizard,Arcanine, Rapidash, and so many more. also since I'm always cold i always like to picture getting warm by sitting next to a fire Pokemon like vulpix or flareon. they also have some very sweet moves.
 দিন 9 পছন্দ Pokemon type: আগুন আগুন type has always been my পছন্দ with it having great Pokem
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Day 10 Least favorite Pokemon type :water
I like all types since they each have their own advantage and fun, but my least favorite is water. this mainly is because I have a fear of water and i dislike fish very much. although there is a few water typed pokemon I love a lot like feraligatr and lapras.
 দিন 10 Least পছন্দ Pokemon type :water I like all types since they each have their own advantage
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Day 11 Favorite new Pokemon from black and white: Larvesta
There is quite a few good pokemon from 5th gen but none can compare with Larvesta. they look awesome and their typing seems like it would be impossible yet they pull it off nicely.
 দিন 11 পছন্দ new Pokemon from black and white: Larvesta There is quite a few good pokemon from 5
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Day 12: favorite Pokemon attack or move: dig
Dig is my favorite moves and I always teach it to someone on my team. it's has it's disadvantages but it also has advantages.
 দিন 12: পছন্দ Pokemon attack অথবা move: dig Dig is my পছন্দ moves and I always teach it to someo
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Day 13 if you lived in the Pokemon world what would you be?: Pokemon daycare worker.
I probably would start as a trainer then as i felt like it was time to retire i would run a Pokemon daycare since it would always be fun to watch over many different types of pokemon.
 দিন 13 if আপনি lived in the Pokemon world what would আপনি be?: Pokemon daycare worker. I probably wo
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Day 14 if you were a gym leader what would be your specialty: Dragon
I'm kind of torn between having either Fire, dragon, ground or rock, but i think dragon would suite me best since I feel like in other creature series I favor dragon types the most. so i guess I would be best with dragon type.
 দিন 14 if আপনি were a gym leader what would be your specialty: Dragon I'm kind of torn between havin
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Day 15 Favorite Region: johto
Johto will always be my favorite since it's the first region I have ever experienced in the games and it always brings back great memories. Kanto and hoenn are great too but I love Johto the best.
 দিন 15 পছন্দ Region: johto Johto will always be my পছন্দ since it's the first region I have
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Day 16 where would you live in the pokemon world: Blackthorn city
it's in Johto and there are dragons so it's perfect although it is a little far from some places i guess that can easily be solved with fly.
 দিন 16 where would আপনি live in the pokemon world: Blackthorn city it's in Johto and there are drago
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
day 17 What pokemon would you be: Shiny Mightyena
I'm not really sure exactly what I would be it seems to change daily, but I guess a shiny mightyena is probably most likely what i would be.
 দিন 17 What pokemon would আপনি be: Shiny Mightyena I'm not really sure exactly what I would be it see
বছরখানেক আগে jamesrue said…
hi im jamesrue im new to this site but i like making and answering polls please become active in making polls and encourage others thank you very much
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Thern commented…
I'm not usally good at making মতামত cause i can never think of good প্রশ্ন but maybe i can make a few once i get my computer back from the repair ভান্দার in about a week বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Day 18 favorite gym leader: Flannery
She is awesome and she has fire types and she is in hoenn. not too much to say really.
 দিন 18 পছন্দ gym leader: Flannery She is awesome and she has আগুন types and she is in hoenn. not
বছরখানেক আগে usernameinvalid said…
Day 01: Favorite Pokemon :Dragonair
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 দিন 01: পছন্দ Pokemon :Dragonair
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Day 19 favorite elite 4 member/champion : Lance
Lance has always been pretty cool, I have always loved that he has dragon types and I love the music that plays when you fight him.
 দিন 19 পছন্দ elite 4 member/champion : Lance Lance has always been pretty cool, I have always lo
Day 02: Least Favorite Pokemon :Shelmet
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 দিন 02: Least পছন্দ Pokemon :Shelmet
বছরখানেক আগে Riku114 said…
Day 1: Yvetal

(Changes a lot)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 দিন 1: Yvetal (Changes a lot)
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Day 20 Favorite Pokemon professor: Professor Birch
he always kind of stood out to me in a good way.
 দিন 20 পছন্দ Pokemon professor: Professor Birch he always kind of stood out to me in a good way.
Day 03: Favorite Starter Pokemon :Chimchar
 দিন 03: পছন্দ Starter Pokemon :Chimchar
Day 04: Favorite Eeeveelution :Flareon
 দিন 04: পছন্দ Eeeveelution :Flareon
Day 05: Favorite legendary Pokemon :Jirachi
 দিন 05: পছন্দ legendary Pokemon :Jirachi
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Day 21 favorite Pokemon bad guys: Team Rocket
I love pretty much all the members of team rocket not just Jessie, james, and meowth. the whole team was just a really good evil team. though team aqua and magma were awesome too
 দিন 21 পছন্দ Pokemon bad guys: Team Rocket I প্রণয় pretty much all the members of team rocket not
Day 06: Most terrifying Pokemon :Drifloon
Driftloon: “It is whispered that any child who mistakes Drifloon for a balloon and holds on to it could wind up missing.” -HeartGold/SoulSilver Pokedex entry

“These Pokémon are called the “Signpost for Wandering Spirits.” Children holding them sometimes vanish.” -Black 2/White 2 Pokedex entry
 দিন 06: Most terrifying Pokemon :Drifloon Driftloon: “It is whispered that any child who mistakes
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Day 22 Favorite rival: Barry
Ever since i first seen him in the games he has been my favorite, maybe it just cause he reminds me a lot of some of my friends.
 দিন 22 পছন্দ rival: Barry Ever since i first seen him in the games he has been my favorite, mayb
Pokegal4life commented…
What's up with Barry always telling someone they're going to pay him a fine. It's a little weird. বছরখানেক আগে
Day 07: Most adorable Pokemon :Jumpluff
 দিন 07: Most adorable Pokemon :Jumpluff
বছরখানেক আগে Thern said…
Day 23 A Pokemon that reminds you of a friend: Eevee
even though eevee is not my best friends favorite Pokemon he used to really like the eeveelutions a lot. and he drew me a picture of an eevee with a big chin back in 5th grade. so yeah when ever i see an eevee I think of him.
 দিন 23 A Pokemon that reminds আপনি of a friend: Eevee even though eevee is not my best বন্ধু favori