পোকেমন New Banner Suggestions! [OPEN] *PLease lets change the banner, AREN'T আপনি BORED OF THIS YET?*

AninditaS posted on May 19, 2012 at 07:37AM
think its time to get a new banner. PLEASE SUGGEST your banner ideas and post ypur banners! And a new icon would be cool too! Please co-operate!!!!!!
and i want to ask that since Pokemon's current generation is BW? would you want a bw / bw2 banner? or just a Pokemon banner?
please post your suggestions. :) Please!!
last edited on May 20, 2012 at 10:42AM

পোকেমন 17 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে AninditaS said…
here's a BW banner
 here's a BW banner
বছরখানেক আগে mistymaydawngo said…
smile
I have an idea 8D
We could make a pick/poll to figure out the most favorite....5 or so characters? Then we could make a banner with those characters
Yup! But i think answer category would be good, since there are so many characters to put on the pick/poll. And i personally think that, banners should be made and post here, maybe someday we'll find the best one and change it. And i don't have much problem with the current banner, its just that the motto "gotta catch em all" has been hidden and kinda bored too but think its okay.
Yeah was just thinking poll/pick so we could have a date that it closed ._.
Yeah we could ask it in a question then put all of the characters people have chosen into a pick?
We should choose a like a date the question should "close"
One more thought!!
We dont really have to do this but maybe we should make like catagorites?
Like favorite main character
favorite minor character
favorite villan
favorite gym leader?
Just a thought we dont have to .3.
yeah thats a good idea. Also, games and manga needs to represent too. So we cannot just fill the banner with the anime. Thats not easy i think. But we can definitely try!
Yeah ^_^
So we should figure out the most popular characters in the manga and games :D
Shall I revive this forum ._.
haha yeah! but what i think is no one's having a problem with the current banner. I also did a poll, looked like not many cared about it link so, thats why i thought of leaving the topic =/ only if when many are interested, banner changing would get serious. But usually what i think is, banners should be posted here and maybe someday we will find one which will fit and we can just change it? what say? :D haha
বছরখানেক আগে ghinwa said…
okay, i got some pokemon banners. i'll post them if that's fine
 okay, i got some pokemon banners. i'll post them if that's fine
here's another one
 here's another one
tongue
there's the last one, hope you like it cause i do:) although this is sort of big. sorry:P
 there's the last one, hope আপনি like it cause i do:) although this is sort of big. sorry:P
বছরখানেক আগে cyrus498 said…
i like the second one
বছরখানেক আগে pumpkinqueen said…
Here's some banners we can use.
 Here's some banners we can use.
Banner number 2
 Banner number 2
and here's one I made.
 and here's one I made.
pipiqueen commented…