পোকেমন Pokemon Trainer Academy

dargox posted on Sep 21, 2012 at 06:54AM
Ok, This is a new high school rp base in the pokemon world for trainers.

Character info:

Name:
Nickname:
Personality:
Appearance:
Teacher or Student?:
Home Town & Region:
Poke-Party:
Other info:
Bio:

Rules:
NO GOD MODDING!!
No killing!
Violence allowed.
Cursing allowed.
Keep dating scenes at PG-13.
Be to other players.
Just have FUN!

Current Teachers:
Dr. Ndova/Headmaster (me but is playable to others)
Miss. Saeko/Myth (Wantadog)
Mr. Marako/Type (Riku114)
Ms. Kainta/Pe (Riku114)
Ms. Aysa/Cooking (Riku114)
Mr. Winters/Battle (Vegeta007)
Ms. Triuna/Poke-Care (Ruki114)
Ms. Mokotim/Music (Hikari_hiwatari)

Current Students:
Rexus Yellow (me)
Hikari Ketchup (Hikari_hiwatari)
Aven (Vegeta007)
Westley (Wantadog)
Ikari (Riku114)
Cassidy (AngleUchidaNeko)
Shizoro (Riku114)
Mordecai (Vegeta007)
Riako (Riku114)
Tiako (Riku114)
Rebekah (Firegirl1015)
Ami (Kdkat89)

Current Bad Guy or Group:
Bruce (Wantadog)
Student/Draco (Wantadog)
Student/Kaiser (me)

Other Characters:
Trainer Yellow (me)
Ash Ketchup (Hikari_hiwatari)
last edited on Sep 28, 2012 at 02:11AM

পোকেমন 2551 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2551

বছরখানেক আগে dargox said…
(Here's my trainer)

Name: Rexus Yellow
Nickname: Trainer Grey (because he wears alot of grey)

Personality: Rexus is the outgoing type who takes every challenge head on without thinking twice as well he maybe perverted sometimes but at the end, Rexus is a true friend to both pokemon & humans.

Appearance: (link)
Teacher or Student?: Student
Home Town & Region: Eterna City, Sinnoh

Poke-Party:
Sparky: Pichu/LV 15/M/Naughty
Grace: Gardevoir/LV 35/F/Quiet
Flare: Ponyta/LV 20/F/Gentle
Shade: Umberon/LV 50/M/Serious

Other info: Trainer Yellow is Rexus cousin and he also has some of the same abilities as her & more.

Bio: Rexus grew up in Eterna city of Sinnoh ever since his famile move from Viridian city of Kanto when he was eight and never knew he had the same Viridian forest abilities as his younger cousin yellow, until he explore the Eterna forest where he quickly befriends a wild eevee who would become his umberon, Shade and the start of his pokemon adventures.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(starting, so to join in just post a info card & play)

[Setting: cruise ship to Trainer Academy]

Rexus sitting in his cabin looking out the porthole window while waiting for the ship to dock. <Man! Why did I let my mom talk me into coming here?> he thinks to himself.

Ship Captain comes on over the intercom, saying. "Ahoy! Student & Teachers, this is your captain speaking to let you know we'll be coming into port on Grand National Island, Home to your trainer academy and The National Trainer League! Thank you, that's all for now." With that end note the ship captain turns off the intercom.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে hikari_hiwatari said…
Name: Hikari Serene Angel Ketchup
Nickname: Hi-chan Hi-Hi Kari Kiki
Personality: shy, quiet, nervous, studders, does have a temper, funny
Appearance: link
Teacher or Student?: student
Home Town & Region: Pallet Town
Poke-Party:
BloodFang: arcanine/level 17/M/protective
Peach: Pichu/level 16/F/shy
Hugo: Squirtle/Level 13/M/competitive
Blair: Vulpix/level 12/F/Quiet
Blaze: Flareon/Level 20/F/Brave
Bio: Hikari is really Shy most of the times her mum and her brother things it's about time she gains more confidence so that's why Ash decided to go with Hikari just for the boat ride and he'll go back
Other info: she barely talks and doesn't want to go to the academy
Hikari: Ash why do I haft to go to the academy again?
Ash: because you heard Mom you need to gain more confidence not only in battle but also when it comes to talking with people and I mean people who aren't pervs
Hikari: but what about Brock?
Ash: if people are like Brock ya know gets Pervy and then stays as friends it's ok but you know what I mean right
Hikari: yes Ash
Ash: ok good hey maybe you can start right now *points a Rexus*
Hikari: *sighs*
"well, I should take in the sites before the ship docks." Rexus tells himself while walking out on the main deck, unwary of hikari coming to greet him.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Ash: well go on
Hikari: *sighs and taps Rexus on the shoulder*
Ash: excuse me
Rexus turns to faces Hikari & Ash, saying. "Yes?"
Hikari: *blushing and fiddles with my fingers*
Ash: *sighs* hey I'm Ash Ketchup from Pallet town and this is my sister I was wondering if you could be friends with her and help her out
Peach: *comes out of her pokeball and shakes her head* Pichu!
Hikari: Peach
বছরখানেক আগে vegeta007 said…
Name:Aven
Nickname:A-prime
Personality:nice, fun, caring and fearless
Appearance:link
Teacher or Student?:Student
Home Town & Region:New bark town, Johto
Poke-Party:Todo:Level 23 totodile/male
TWEETIE:Level 25:pidgetto/male
CY:Level 31:quilava/male
ROCKY:Level 25:sudowoodo/female
Other info:
Bio: Aven has been dreaming to be a pokemon trainer since he was 3, he stayed at home for a while after he got his cyndaquil and after that he went on a quest to gather 8 badges and win the pokemon league. Recently he beat Chuck
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"Sure, I can do that! By the way I'm Rexus Yellow but most call me Grey." He tells them while holding his hand out to them.

"COUSIN GREY!!!" A blond hair ponytail girl in mostly yellow and a big straw cowgirl hat, comes running up to Rexus and hugs him.

(link)
বছরখানেক আগে vegeta007 said…
Aven:5 gym badges and I'm going to a trainers' academy,this is AWESOME!!

Aven:hey guys,I'm Aven
বছরখানেক আগে wantadog said…
Name: Westley
Nickname: West

Personality: Cocky, excitable, fun loving, He hates having to go through really troubling things, but will take on other people's work without a second thought. He is also very adventurous.

Appearance: Pic

Teacher or Student?: Student

Home Town or region: Almia

Poke-Party:

Shinx: Lvl 5

Other info: "He has several secrets that he keeps which will be revealed as we go. He also is new to pokemon training, but has been with his Shinx for over a year.

Bio: He was raised by a friend of a well known Almia Region Pokemon Ranger. After awhile, he made his first friend. A small shinx. The rest of the bio will come as we go....
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Name: Westley Nickname: West Age: 18 Gender: Male Personality: Cocky, excitable, fun loving
"Get down from there!"
"Is no a suitable response?"
*Two people stood a few feet away glaring a young boy that had climbed all the way to the top of the ship. The boy was laughing*
"Hello, aven! I'm Rexus and this my cousin Yellow." Rexus introduce himself & Yellow.

Yellow hears the argument between the Ship Crew & Westley and gose over, asking. "sirs what's the problem here?"

[the ship finally pulls into port]
The crew members sighed. "One of the passengers climbed up there. It's dangerous and off limits. GET DOWN!"

Boy: "I refuse. We like the view better up here."
Yellow pulls out her poke-rod and looks up at westley, saying. "Sir, I don't like fighting and these gentleman are just asking you come down to keep you from getting hurt, so if you don't come down, then I'm come up get you down." She pulls her hat abit to show that she means business.
The boy flashed a grin. "Well for one, I think I'll be fine, and secondly, I wouldn't mind being dragged down by a cute girl. Isn't that right, Shinx?" *A small Shinx poked his head over the side*
"heh, then it's fishing time!!" With that yellow wips her poke-rod while the end of the fishing line onto a support rail near westley and then lets out her pikachu. "GO, ZAPPY!!!! Use Thunderwave!!!"

Zappy jumps onto yellow fishing line and runs up it while shooting a thunderwave at westley and his shinx.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Westley is hit with the shock, when it stopped, his skin was blackened. He shook himself and laughed. "Whoa, you don't mess around, do ya?" *Shinx was unaffected*
Yellow reels in her line in to jump up to westley's location, saying. "yeah, that's my style to end a battle quickly with minimum damage to my foes. NOW GO! BUTTERCUP, use Sleep Powder" she sends out her butterfree

Butterfree flies around westley & shinx covering them in sleep powder.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Westley: *Covers Shinx with his shirt to protect it from the sleeping powder,* "Aww, that no....no....fun at all...." *Falls asleep*
Yellow returns her pokemon, then walks over to westley's shinx, asking. "hey little shinx can go into your pokeball please? So I can lower your trainer from this dangerous spot." She ties a rope to westley & lowers him down to the crew members.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Shinx zapped her with some electricity and walked away, indignant. Shinx went over and stood over Westley, zapping any of the crew members that dared to go near him.

(Shinx doesn't have a pokeball, Westley will explain that after he wakes up from his little nap XD)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Yellow sighs while jumping down, saying. "well, aren't you a protective pokemon, good thing my shirt have rubber made into it, besides watch this little shinx." Yellow taps westley forehead, using her powers to clear up all bad effects.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Westley slowly woke up. He yawned and cracked one eye open. "Why hello there. Told ya I wouldn't mind being dragged down by you." *He unties the rope attached to him and motions towards something behind her.* "seems they're ready for us to disembark." *Shinx glared at Yellow and Westley petted it.* "Come now, don't be mean. She meant well."
"Yeah, lets get going. by the way I know you have trouble trusting humans exsep for westley, little shinx." Yellow smiles while standing up to head for the exit.
Westley: "Am I wearing a nametag? You know my name. Ah well." *He stands and holds his hand out.* "I'm Westley, but you can call me West. This is Shinx."
"well, you see it's part of my special abilities." Yellow anwser while blushing abit.
Westley: "I see. That's cool." He walked beside her as she headed towards the exit. "So you here with anyone?"
Ash: see Hikari how hard was that you made a new friend already you better work on that
Hikari: well ummm.....
Ash: Hikari just go over to him ok I'll be right here me and pikachu will talk to the other people here actually you and Peach see if Rexus has the same Pokemon as you
Hikari: oh alright *walks over and without looking bumps into Westly* oof
Westley: "Ow! Huh? Are you okay, miss?"
বছরখানেক আগে Riku114 said…
Okay I thought up a character

Name: Ikari
Nickname: Air Raptor
Personality: Prefers not to express fellings, can be accounted as cold sometimes but sometimes friendly.
Appearance: Long light Brown Hair going to the middle of her hip. Bright Blue Eyes
Teacher or Student?: Senior Student
Home Town & Region: Kanto Cinabar Island
Poke-Party:
(Alin) Staraptor (Male) LV: 43
(Elegan *Part of Elegance*) Tranquil (Male) LV: 41
(Melody) Pidgeot (Female Starter) LV:58
(Sniper) Swellow (Male) LV: 40
(Rendin) Charizard (Female) LV: 45
(Hypera) Salamance (Femlae) LV: 55
Other info: Loves fling types
Bio: Ikari grew up in Cinabar Islands, but always felt prisoned, u. When her family began to move she got excited and got a pet Pidgey, who eventually became her parner pokemon and evoved into a Pigeot.
Ikari: *walks to the edge of a cliff*

Random Staff: What the?

Ikari: *Jumps off*

Random Staff: DID SHE JUST JUMP OFF!

Pidgeot: Pid! *Catches Ikari in mid air*

Ikari: Good job girl.

Pidgeot: Pid!

Ikari: *Looks down and sees the angry staff* Umm Meleody, do you mind if you take me to that tree house, you know the one without the ladder?

Pidgeot: Pid! *Flies off*

I gtg and i wont be on this one too often.
Hikari: *nods very slightly*
Peach: Pi Pichu (are you ok Hikari?)
Hikari: I'm fine Peach
Westley smiles at her.

Shinx looks up at Pichu. "Shi shi."
Ikari: *Notices Westley Smiling at Her and Hikari who seemed like decent people* *Whistles loudly using two fingers* *Staraptor and Tranquill come flying in in the distance, Staraptor Scoops up Westly and Shinx and Tranquill scoops up Hikari and Pichu and bring the two up next to Pidgeot and Ikari* Are you guys new here?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Hikari: *grabs Peach and holds her not answering*
Peach: Pi Pichu *Hides her head*
Westley doesn't answer. He looks around excitedly. "Wow! Check out this view! Hey, how high can he go? Because I know a pokemon ranger back in Almia who has a Staraptor just like this one that is rumored to be able to go higher than the atmosphere!" *He smiled more.*
LoL I just noticed Ikari is Hikari without a H.

Ikari: Shy or is it the height? Never flown on a pokemon before? But first *Whistles Twice* *Charizard Salamence and Swellow come flying next to them* You three need to listen to the whistle. Well either or, Im Ikari and Im a senior here, Im known as the Air Raptor, and I specialize in flying pokemon.
Ikari: *Looks at Staraptor with a smirk* Well then, Staraptor chose the right one he loves heights. The farthest hes gone was slightly below the top of the atmosphere I would hold on.

Alin: Star! *Goes vertical and spirals upwards*
Hikari: *keeps holding Peach*
Peach: Pi Pi?
Ikari: *Looks at Hikari partically worried* Are you okay?
Westley holds on tight. He would have laughed if not for the wind. Shinx huddled, scared and he let him crawl into his shirt.
Alin: Star! *Begins Brave Bird to Try to Pierce through the atomsphere*

Ikari: *Looks up at Alin* Its looking good, he might just make it.

Alin: Star! *Pierces through the atmosphere* Star! *Stops flying and goes to normal flying foward flying state*

Ikari: Yeah!
Hikari: *mumers shyly quietly* y-yes *her pokeball open then Bloodfang (arcanine) starts growling*
Elegan: (Balances out the weight of the Arcanine that just got on his back but just barely) Tran.

Ikari:..... Dont let any more pokemon on Elegan, I think he may not be able to stay in air.
Hikari: c-can w-we g-get d-down n-now *says so quietly you can barely hear*
Ikari: O dont worry, that tree over there *Points to a tree* It has a tree house made of pure stone.
Westley: "Wow......so cool." *He was breathing shallowly*
Hikari: *yells out* AAAAAAAASH
Ash: huh? *runs to the side of the boat* HEY BRING HER BACK HERE
Hikari: p-please