পোকেমন Pokemon Trainer Academy: A New Enemy Arises

Riku114 posted on Nov 14, 2012 at 02:44AM
Bruce has once again left the area with this time, powers of Giratina and Dialgia. It is obvious that he will probably come back to complete his set of the three deities. Although, now that everyone gets a break from Bruce, a new enemy comes to his footing. Manson, making his debut. Read through the adventures that happen when he is the enemy.

Character Forum: link

Part of the Pokemon Trainer Academy Series:

1) Pokemon Trainer Academy
Link: link

Quick Summary: This is the first part, so here it goes. It starts off as everyone arriving on the boat. They go to a assembly given by Ndova. Then they go through the classes of the day. *skipping through the side days* Bruce (back then just known as the grumpy gardener of the school) began planning this attack, while Hikari began likeing Draco. Draco was helping Bruce. Later, I think they began dating, and Bruce is found to want to get Hikari’s powers or at least part of them and sends Draco to get her. As told, Draco does after being promised by Bruce that it wont hurt her, and when it is done Bruce puts her in this machine that DOES hurt her. After a whole bunch of talking and threats, hikari frees herself with her abilities and she looks like a large mix of pokemon. Draco and Hikari chat for a bit about trust then Draco kisses her to prove that he is telling the truth. A few months later, Bruce appears again working on another machine in a tall building. Ikari Westley Shizoro Riako Tiako Draco and Hikari go to the building and fights the admins Anderson Nell Tren (Ikari’s older cosin) ayame and taku. Anderson vs Hikari, hikari lost and was gonna get killed but westley came to the rescue. Draco vs. Nell, I think Draco won either that or it was a tie. Ikari vs. Tren Ikari won just barely. Riako and Tiako vs Ayame and Taku Ayame and Taku won, but let them continue on. At the top they fought Bruce, and began to destroy the machine, but Bruce takes it at 70% and became half Dialga. From there part one was basically a whole bunch of not very important things. O yeah and then they had to fight for the school against the judges. Irene was pwned by Ikari. Nison only judged half way against Riako. Owen beat Tiako. Hikari beat Serena. Westley left the Pokemon Academy

2) The Opposite Dimension
-Link: link

-Quick Summary: This is the second part in which is a rather weird one…… So Ikari, Shizoro, Riako, Tiako, Draco and Hikari are put into a opposite dimension where how they act, their likes and dislike are all opposite. They ended up scattered around the area. After some weird comfortations with eachothers opposites and their opposites, they end up finding their way back together in the opposite Bruce (meaning he is a good guy and find out that they either need Giratina or the machine he has been working on to work to get back. They explore for a bit or help out with the machine for a little while. Over the time opposite Anderson and Hikari begin to get along a little too much for Draco’s comfort zone and Draco begins to get worried. Later, hikari is turned into a baby (deaged by Bruce who is still part Dialga) and Ikari Shizoro Riako Tiako Draco Opposite Anderson and opposite bruce have to take care of her. Because of this Ikari, not likeing where she is and having a baby Hikari to take care of begins to become stressed, and decides to go to this savannah that she used visit as a child. When she gets back Hikari is still a baby, but Giratina has been found to be near. They chase it down and baby hikari gets ahead and ends up riding Giratina while Draco is in the forest battling bruce with a level 20 geodude, being he only had it and leafeon cause he sent the rest of his pokemon to search for Giratina. A whole bunch of stuff goes on and Sniper (Ikari’s Swellow) was spying and ending up with Draco passed out. Soon, regular seeming Hikari comes back whom has gained the powers of Giratina by absorbing it, and then Bruce absorbs the opposite dimension’s Giratina and gains its powers. Hikari and Bruce duel off using only Giratina powers for sometime until Ikari Shizoro Riako and Tiako arrive having their pokemon launch attacks making a large wall of attacks and stops their fighting. Hikari passes out later and Melody (Ikari’s Pigeot) and Rampi (Slenvi *who hacked through her Celebi’s time to get there* Sawsbuck) to carry them back to the opposite Bruce after the original Bruce leaves. Melody and Rampi get inturpted by opposite Bruce, and Melody battles off while Rampi runs off with Draco and Hikari. Later to come to the aid of Melody Ikari comes. She almost gets hit with a Hyper beam but Hydra (Ikari’s Salamence) arrives launching a Hyper Beam and the two attacks collide. A whole bunch of battle goes on for a little while and then they return to the original dimension.

3) An Enemy Arises:

Quick Summary about so far: This is the current part and it shouldn’t be as long. Well so far Draco and Hikari have been having some troubles with their relationship but eventually make up. While Manson begins planning his idea to gain control of the school then the pokemon world, but only has one of his daughters Eliba as a admin. He then goes after Ikari and Tren through his metagross’s messages. When they arrive, Manson taunts Ikari for a bit and it becomes mostly talk and it is revealed that Ikari’s dad, whom wasn’t mentioned earlier, is Manson, Ikari agrees to help him with his plans so Tren follows Ikari. Everything is going slowly still and Manson is pushing Ikari to see how far she will go to betray her friends. She got the data that Manson needed of Hikari’s aura data without getting caught or causing pain. Recently Manson finished the machine and tested it out on a grunt named Rick. It was successful and Manson kills Rick for having the abilities. Manson calls the admins (look above) and gives them each what he expects and give Ikari a special person to battle. The person whom it is, is still a mystery, but it is someone Ikari doesn’t want to fight.

Special: Pokemon Trainer Academy Operation Santa
-Link: link

SNEEK PEAK! Sorta......

Part 4 The Spacial Disk!

Part 5: A New Generation

Characters: (Excluding those who havent posted in a LONG while)

Students:
Westley (Wanta)
Hikari (Hikari)
Shizoro (Riku)
Ikari (Most of time as a student in the previous) (Riku)
Riako (Riku)
Tiako (Riku)
Draco (Wanta)
Core (Cyrus)

Teachers/Staff:
Ms. Saeko (Wanta)
Ms. Triuna (Riku)
Mr. Marako (Riku)
Anna Mokotim (Correct me if it is wrong, I put the first and the last i think) (Hikari)
Ms. Kainta (Riku)
Ms. Aysa (Riku)
Mr. Winters (Open)
N dova (Open)

Current Villans:
Manson (Riku)
Enderth (Riku)
Nell (Wanta)
Ayais (Riku)
Dexter (Wanta)
Eliba (Riku)

Previous Villans:
Bruce (Wanta)
Nell (Wanta)
Ayame (Wanta)
Taku (Wanta)
Anderson (Hikari)

Other:
Justice (Wanta)
Tren (Changes way to often) (Riku)
Owen (Wanta)
Serena (Hikari)
Nison (Riku)
Irene (Riku)
Slenvi (Riku)

Legends Taken:
Articuno (Nell)
Zapdos (Westley)
Mew (I can say you can take him though, cause vegta hasnt posted in over 1000 posts)
Riakou (Hikari)
Ho-oh (serena)
Lugia (Ikari)
Celebi (Slenvi)
Kyogre (Ayais)
Groundon (Enderth)
Rayquaza (Manson)
Latios (Ndova)
Latias (Justice)
Dialga (Bruce)
Giratina (Bruce and Hikari *different dimension abosorbtion*
Zekrom (Eliba)
Kyurem (Nell)
Virizion (Ayame)
Keldeo (Taku)
Genesect (Manson)
Deoyxs (Draco)
Mewtwo (Dexter)
Heatran (Core)
Registeel (Core)
last edited on Jan 13, 2013 at 10:45PM
save

পোকেমন 2265 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2265

বছরখানেক আগে Riku114 said…
Manson: *sighs* I see.

Eliba: Should we give them a chase?

Manson: No. It isnt the aura we need. It could of helped with the research, but it wouldnt of been much help. Onto the next mission.
brb for about 20 min
বছরখানেক আগে wantadog said…
Draco had Flygon and Dragonite land a safe distance away. Draco looked at Hikari. "Are you okay? That was pretty hectic huh?"
Eliba: Whats the next mission?

Manson: I wanna see Ikari and Tren, see how they are.

Eliba: Yay, I was gonna go visit Ikari...... How are we gonna find them?

Manson: Its pretty simple. We wait while Metagross does the work. We are going back on the aircraft, and heading to the cliff. *boards the air craft*

Eliba: Okay. *boards the aircraft*

(Lol, I forgot what I am supposed to replace the word air craft with...... XD Also, I gtg read brb in about I dunno 45-75 min)
*Meanwhile......*

Shizoro: Do you think we will actually get a break?

Ikari: Nope.

Tiako: Its true, we have a curse of business.

Riako: To be precise, saving the school.

Tiako: Bruce is probably looking for Palkia.

Ikari: You dont say. He is defiantly happy with just Giratina and Dialga, so now instead of getting Palkia and then ruling the school and the world, he decides to just sit at home and rule his house.

Tiako: I just like to state the obvious.

Shizoro: Which is stating the obvious.

Riako: Of course.

Ikari: But! Currently, we have no problems except for Hikari and Draco's romatic problem! High five!

*The four high five each other*

MM (Mental Message): Ikari.

Ikari: Did you guys say something?

Shizoro: No

Tiako: No

Riako: No

Ikari: I was sure I heard my name.

Shizoro: Odd.

MM: Ikari, come to the cliff. Dont bring the lag of your friends with you.

Ikari: Seriously did you hear that?

Shizoro/Riako/Tiako: *shakes head*

Ikari: *sighs* nvm, I got to get going somewhere. See ya.

Shizoro/Riako/Tiako: Bye bye!

Ikari: *runs off*
বছরখানেক আগে hikari_hiwatari said…
Ahhhhh guys I'm so sorry I was busy most of the day!
it okay
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Hello?)
Present!
Here we go XD *Waiting on Hikari.*
Never mind lets start!!!

Hikari: thanks Draco
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Draco nodded. "Ya...." *He returned Flygon and Dragonite and sat down.*
Hikari: *sits down next to Draco* so can you tell me why you said your getting kicked out?
Draco: *Looks away.* "Hmm....long story. Basically, my dad, the Pewter City gym leader, has decided that unless I become a rock Pokemon trainer, he'll stop funding the Academy. He's kinda a fanatical nut about Rock Pokemon..."
Hikari: ahh I see well I don't really want you to leave Draco *lays her head on Draco's soulder*
Draco: "Ya....I guess so."
Ikari: *arives at the cliff and then looks around not noticing anything out of the odd, except Tren running up* Tren?

Tren: Did you get a message?

Ikari: Yeah, but I dont see anybody. Could it of been a prank?

Tren: Maybe, it se-

Manson: *comes out of the invisible machine that was now visible* Sorry, I lost track of time dear Ikari. *taunt like voice*

Ikari: *arms now cross* How do you know my name?

Manson: Ah, jumping so quickly? I just wanted to talk to you two.

Ikari: Why should we, this is a pretty random time for some stranger to want to talk to a scholar.

Manson: Your daddy and mommy must of taught you well not to talk to strangers.

Tren: *listening in, not being adressed by this red headed stranger*

Manson: How are they exactly?

Ikari: *an annoyed and somewhat angry face drew* My mom is fine and my dad has no concern to you.

Manson: Sounds like something has happened to your daddy. Are you not proud? *still a taunt like voice*

Ikari: *pissed look* I SAID! HE - IS - NO - CONCERN - OF - YOU!

Manson: Come on, tell me about your daddy.*taunt voice (Im just gonna put TV)*

Ikari: *eye twitches* Melody. *hissed*

Tren: Come on now Ikari, *puts hand on Ikari's shoulder* you are falling for the bait.

Ikari: *whacks hand away* I dont like this guy. Melody.

Melody: Pi!

Manson: Eh? Mad I see. Melody, such a pretty name to match a pretty pokemon. *TV*

Ikari: Hurricane.

Melody launches Hurricane.

Manson: Attacking a defensless man, how uncharacter of you. *TV* Rhyperior. *Straight Voice*

Rhyperior: *dashes out much faster than a Rhyperior should be able to* Rhy! *Blocks the hurricane, seeming to of taken no damage*

Ikari: Defensless my butt!

Manson: Now now, I just want to talk about your daddy. How was he?

Ikari: None of your business! *thinking: Obviously Melody's oure flying type attacks wont work, lets see how he reacts to a lugia* Wavecress!

Wavecress: A battle?

Manson: Lugia, just what I was looking for. Rhyperior, you have a disadvantage, it probably knows Hydro Pump. *Rhyperior steps back* Rayquaza. (Looks like the pic below) I can match what you throw at me. I can go like this for a while, now. This isnt an optional question. How was your father? *getting somewhat annoyed with Ikaris percistance of not speaking of it*

Ikari: I AM NO-

Tren: *Interupts* You are being an idiot! Do you not see that they arent regular pokemon, they obviously have an advantage. Either you speak about it or I will.

Ikari: Fine. He ditched.

Manson: Now now, was that so hard? (TV) Now, could it be a coincedence that I "ditched" as you call it taking one of the daughters with me, plus I have a Rhyperior, I knew your name (lol, he actually knows alot of people's names cause he is a damn academy creeper XD) and I know unlike most trainers a pidgey was your first pokemon in which you nicknamed Melody who is also your mom's name as well...... oh and the sister of yours is named Eliba who also "ditched" with your dad?

Ikari: And your point is? *Lol, mind blocked by anger XD*

Manson: *chuckles* So angry you cant puzzle together something so simple. I may have pushed it a tad bit too far. Allow me to quote Darth Vader. Ikari, I am your father........

Ikari: Still dont believe you.

Manson: Eliba!

Eliba: *comes out* What?! I was in the middle of brushing Enfor- *Notices Ikari* Hey Ikari.

Ikari: *faced whiped clean of anger, but there wasnt any happy either, a mix of emotionless and shocked*

Manson: Now do you believe?

Ikari: *no responce*

Manson: Will you help with my plan?

Ikari: Yeah whatever. *walks aboard*

Manson: Tren?

Tren: I could care less your only my uncle, but only because Ikari is with you I have to follow. *walks aboard he too though somewhat shocked*

(I will post a more filled in Manson chart.)
 Ikari: *arives at the cliff and then looks around not noticing anything out of the odd, except Tren r
Name: Manson
Nickname: -
Personality: Mean Power Hungry
Appearance: PIC (Mikoto from K)
Teacher or Student?: 2nd Antagonist
Home Town & Region: The Under, Orre Region

Poke-Party:
1) Metagross LV 98 Genderless
-Psychic
-???
-???
-???
2) Rhyperior LV 100 M
-Rock Wrecker
-???
-???
-???
3) Tyranitar LV 97 F
-Thunder
-???
-???
-???
4) Rayquaza LV 99 Genderless
5) *unknown*
6) *unknown*

Other info: Uncle of Tren Father of Ikari and Eliba
Bio: -
Hey guys whats up?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
do you mean whats up?
Yeah stupid iPod spell check
lol why up! WHY UP! WHY UP!
Ahhhhh it's so hot here in Australia
Australia.....O_O you're from the future! What's it like!? XD *Shot for lame joke.*
In ca it is colder than usual
*holding a gun* anyways i like summer but I would like the in between seasons like spring or autum
RP?
gtg feel free to continue rp
Ok see ya Riku!

Hikari: *hugs Draco and slowly falls asleep on his shoulder*
Draco: *Notices she is asleep and smiles. He gently got up, making sure not to wake her and began to pace back and forth for over an hour.*
Hikari: *still asleep and mumbles something*

(Which is like me I fell asleep)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
XD Question: Timeskip to night?
(Sure thing lets wait for Wanta)
*Makes you wait 5 hours, then arrives.*

Sure. Timeskip away.
Wanta...... Guess what? You suck!

*Nightime*

Manson: *working on a certain machine* Damn it, theres data missing! *slams hand on machine* I need a trasfer data from pokemon to human. The data code of that girl seemed to be much more necessary than I thought...... Ill get it later.

*Gtg to karate brb in 3 hours about*
(Awwwwz ok I just came on too!)

Hikari: *wakes up and she's in her room then looks beside her to see Draco then kisses his forehead lightly*

(There was no sexual scene for anyone who does not wanna join the rp but likes to read it)
Draco: *Is awake.* "Hey there."
Hikari: hey there *looks up at the moon* how long have we been asleep
Draco: "A couple hours." *Gets up.*
Hikari: *gets up then suddenly she makes a blank face and she walks out the door*
Hello?
Hi!!!
Hi!~
*le waits for Riku to say hi or hey or hello back*

Hikari: *still has a blank face and then walks out of the dorm*
:P Yo! I was reading 9gag
Lol me 2 XD Now I'm randomly watching Star Trek......

Draco: *Follows her.* "Hikari. What is it?"
gtg eat be back in about 1 1/2 hour
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Hikari: *still has a blank face and doesn't answer*
Draco: *Gives a slightly annoyed sigh.* "This again....you know, if she would just talk to me once in awhile, these sorts of things wouldn't happen." *Steps in front of her and grabs her shoulders.* "HIKARI!"
(Awww okkz bye Riku)

Hikari: *shakes her head and looks at Draco* what?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে