পোকেমন Pokemon Roleplay: Pokemon League Entry

zeebem10 posted on Feb 15, 2013 at 02:00AM
So basically this is how you make your own gym to become a gym leader, Elite Four, or Champion for my new roleplay. Just follow the link to the instructions. link
There's nothing really left to say except good luck!
I also give credit to the maker of this generator.
You can pick your own gym battle theme.
Here you can also sign up for the Pokemon league as a trainer and start your Pokemon journey!

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Gyms:

Gym 1: Shokku: Electric: Boom Badge (zeebem10)
Gym 2: Edogā: Psychic: Meditation Badge (zeebem10)
Gym 3: Brone: Fighting: Strength Badge (Riku114)
Gym 4: TBA
Gym 5: TBA
Gym 6: TBA
Gym 7: Shadin: Dark: Darkness Badge (Riku114)
Gym 8: Jouki: Water: Wavecress Badge (Riku114)
Gym 9: Pistin: Poison: Toxin Badge (Riku114)
Gym 10: Krystal: Ice: Snowflake Badge (zeebem10)

Elite Four (Can be battled in any order): Senna:Fire, Takium:Dragon, Ikari:Flying ( Riku114, dargox, Riku114, TBA)
Champion: Ress: Multi (Riku114)
last edited on Feb 21, 2013 at 09:36PM

পোকেমন 55 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 55

বছরখানেক আগে Riku114 said…
What the f*** did I just see.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে zeebem10 said…
Fixed the link.
Name: Jouki
Pokemon:
Kingdra
Shellder
Omanstar
Milotic
Wingull
Battle Theme: Hollowed Bleach OST
link
Gym Layout: There are several rooms each having 2-4 hidden underwater passageways. You have to dive in that spot which will take you to a under water passegeway to lead to another room. Each room will have a braille code to say which and where is the correct spot.
Quotes: "Did you enjoy the water? You did well finding your way around the area. Even with your skill I will not let you win.":Entry "Your strength is remarkable, but it isnt going to be enough":Super Effective "Tch we arent finished yet!":Last PKM "Our water can still flow!":Weak Pokemon "Come back later when youve finished training":Win "Fine. You deserve the win":Loose "Welcome back, its been a while":Rematch
Pokemon (Rematch):
Jellicent
Crawdaunt
Huntail
Lapras
Kabutops
Politoed

(Shoulf the rebattle pokemon be similar to the first set?)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Name: Jouki Pokemon: Kingdra Shellder Omanstar Milotic Wingull Battle Theme: Hollowed Bleach O
No, it doesn't have to be. Since it's completely random.
Hey do you think thisll become an rp?
When all 13 spots have been filled this will become an rp. This is just a league entry forum I guess. I'm gonna re-name it.
বছরখানেক আগে dargox said…
Name: Takium
Dragon Gym
Team:
Altaria
Druddigon
Flygon
Garchomp
Dragonite

Apperance: (link)
Gym Layout: Takium's gym is a dimly lit maze of random faceing dragon statues with trainers hidding inside which the challenger must stay out the statues eye site but there are also hidden floor switches that will change where the statues will face.
Quotes:
Entry: "Welcome, Trainer to the Dragon's Lair. Now see my dragon's fury!!!"
Super Effective: "That was Strong but my dragons are still here."
Last PKM: "Here's the full force of my dragons."
Weak Pokemon: "LET YOUR FURY BURN MY DRAGON!!!"
Win: "You we're good but still not a match against my dragons."
Loose: "You skills truely surpass a dragon's, so here's your badge."
Rematch: "Welcome back, now lets see how strong you gotten."

Rematch Team:
Salamence
Alteria
Haxorus
Flygon
Hydreigon
Dragonite

Battle theme: Kanto Gym Remix
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
zeebem10 commented…
Dargox, you're rematch team needs to have 6 pokemon. :) বছরখানেক আগে
dargox commented…
Ok, I'll fix it now. বছরখানেক আগে
zeebem10 commented…
Thanks. :) বছরখানেক আগে
Name: Edogā
Pokemon:
Munna
Gallade
Battle Theme: Pokemon B/W Remix: Elite Four Battle (link)
Gym Layout: When you enter the gym, the gym is themed like space. There are psychics standing on a clear path leading to Edogā. There are also floating planets and are floating due to telekinesis. This is basically like Morty's gym only there are no lights the lead your way. And when ever you leave the gym then come back, the path changes every time so you get a challenge.
Quotes: "I have seen you defeat my psychics in training and survive the distortions of my path. I also have seen you lose this battle. Good Luck changing fate." Entry: " I know you'll lose because I've seen it! So this is the ultimate good luck to you." Super Effective: "You're tough. Have you ever heard "Brain over Brawn"?" " "Last Pokemon: "My last Pokemon... luckily my strongest minded and strongest will-powered. That's all that matters right?" Win: "Sad... increase your mind then maybe you can win." Lose: "What?! I saw that I won! You have the inferior mind! Grrr..." Rematch: "Welcome back. My mind has increased since our last meeting. But what about yours?"
Rematch Team:
Hypno
Xatu
Gothitelle
Lunatone
Alakazam
Exeggutor
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Name: Edogā Pokemon: Munna Gallade Battle Theme: Pokemon B/W Remix: Elite Four Battle (http://ww
Mind if I make another?
You can if you want. :)
Name: Ress
Battle Theme: Fade to Black OST
link
Gym Layout: Its basically a very tall pyramid of 15 floors. Every floor has a certain path that must be taken to avoid falling throught the floors to the floor below (except floor 1). When you enter the path flashes red once. The room is huge and the path is huge. He sits on the top floor sitting on a chair.
Quotes: "You managed to make it to the top? You have shown great skill to this point, but now you must face me! *throws off his cape*" Entry: "You will not defeat the shine of my pokemon!" Super Effective: "Smart! But my pokemon can still stand!" Last Pokemon: "Youve done well. Even so me and (fill in which pokemon is left) will prevail!" Win: "Humph. You couldnt defeat me in a thousand years of training! Come back once youve grown stronger so this battle will at least last!" Loose: "You beat my shine. I hope I get the chance to battle you again!" Rebattle: "Have you grown stronger from the last time we met? Let me see your shine!"
Pokemon:
Kingler
Ninetales
Haxorus
Serperior
Tyranitar
Luxray

Rebattle:
Conkeldurr
Tropius
Crobat
Breloom
Galvantula
Tyranitar (O.O Two of the same out of 692 I think pokemon)

(Can he take the spot of an elite or above?)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Name: Ress Battle Theme: Fade to Black OST http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrZGLp3t0FY Gym Layout:
Yes, yes he may. I actually am thinking of him being The Champion. Just because of his awesomeness. BUT, if someone can make someone more epic than that, then they're character is the champ. And to those reading this, YOU MAY NOT MAKE YOUR OWN TEAM THAT YOU HAVE PLANNED JUST TO BE CHAMP.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I know right. I was originally going over through the typical stuff but wehn I read across him he sounded a little too awesome for a gym leader XD. Also, what does it mean by you can choose the thyme in the description? Everythings been random except the style of the gym, name of character, look of the character, and quotes.

I just noticed the fact that I both of the battle themes are bleach osts says I have too much bleach osts....... Btw Im probably gonna make another one or two. Btw, how is the rp gonna run? Are we gonna like make trainers or somethin?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Gym Themes meaning?
I just thought that you could pick the gym themes since Edogā's theme was picked randomly. It was "Mr. Roboto by Styx. I just mean that it could be picked randomly and and it's something that doesn't sound...Gym Leader like. It's optional though. You can do the randomized music, or you can pick your own. It has to either a song from an anime or a remix of a song from the games. Like after someone beats the champion, they post this song. (I just really like this song and it sounds like an end credit song. link
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
5 Poison

Name: Pistin
Battle Theme: Bleach OST Quincy Craft (Okay randomness, I know Im a fan of Bleach alright?!)
link
Gym Layout: Its basically one large room that at entry seems empty, but when you enter, poison shoots up in random spots (truthfully having a pattern of the floor. You have to have timing and not get hit by any of the shooting poison. If you do your pokemon can get poisoned.
Quotes:
Entry: "You dodged the poison? Good job. Sadly avoiding it is furthermore impossible for now I am your opponet!"
Super Effective: "Strong.You have well prepared for the high toxins in this room."
Last PKM: "You have fought the poison with all your might and you have almost succeeded. Though poison will always win!"
Weak Pokemon: "You are strong, but we shall have you fall to your knees from my pokemon's poison!"
Win: "My poisons were too strong for you. Bring stronger vaccines next time"
Loose: "You surpassed sickness and toxins, you deserve this badge."
Rematch: "Welcome back, can you still handle my poisons?!"
Pokemon:
Qwilfish
Stunky
Nidoking
Weezing
Venonat

Rebattle:
Tentacruel
Venasaur
Toxicroak
Seviper
Gloom
Garbador
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 5 Poison Name: Pistin Battle Theme: Bleach OST Quincy Craft (Okay randomness, I know Im a অনুরাগী of
I just like music. It's options to play music while rping a gym battle to make it more intense. Music molds things.
Lol about half of my tablet is battle music that tend to work not half badly with a gym.
I looked at them all again after that comment I agree. They aren't half-bad.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Okay the longer I wait the more I tend to make and I put a warning above that I may make more characters.)

Name: Senna
Battle Theme: The Firebird and its power of destruction
link
Gym Layout: Its a whole bunch of stones floating on lava some stones have buttons that move them in one direction till they hit another stone while others do not. The ones that dont have trampolines that allow you to jump to the one in front of you that has a space of lava between you. There are 6 of these lava pits.
Entry: "Did you like surfing on the fire? Well now you get to face its mighty power!"
Super Effective: "Thats more like it! Come on challange me!"
Last PKM: "The fire burns brighter when it is given a challange!"
Weak Pokemon: "(what pokemon is weak) may be weak but its fire still burns bright!"
Win: "You couldnt handle my heat. Come back with fire resistance."
Loose: "You put out my fire with your skill. Good job"
Rematch: "Did you come back to feel the heat?"

Pokemon:
Typhlosion
Charizard
Blaziken
Arcanine
Marcargo

Rebattle:
Charizard
Blaziken
Houdoom
Magmortar
Campurupt
Torkal

(Finding a pic through my pic section. Btw, can she make elite? Its okay if not)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 (Okay the longer I wait the আরো I tend to make and I put a warning above that I may make আরো charac
For Senna and Takium, I think could make good elites. Though the problem is they both only have 5 PKM. Then again elites tend to have 5 pokemon on the first battle.
1st: Wildfire Badge (If Senna dosnt become an elite)
2nd: Toxin Badge
3rd: Wavecress Badge
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 1st: Wildfire Badge (If Senna dosnt become an elite) 2nd: Toxin Badge 3rd: Wavecress Badge
Okay. I've figured out some of the league.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­
Gym 1: TBA
Gym 2: Edogā
Gym 3: TBA
Gym 4: TBA
Gym 5: TBA
Gym 6: TBA
Gym 7: TBA
Gym 8: Jouki
Gym 9 (Can be battled before 10 and optional): Pistin
Gym 10 (Can be battled before 9 and optional): TBA

Elite 4: (Can be battled in any order): Senna, Takium, TBA, TBA
Champion: Ress
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Riku114 commented…
আপনি should post that in the discription along with who made it. বছরখানেক আগে
How many can I make before its too much? Also, dont expect little easiness from each battle. This is my fourth or fifth pokemon rp. To continue from that, dont expect my battles to be the type that is unresonable with dodging....
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Okay. I think 5 characters would be enough overall unless you think you can handle more. I think since you're probably experienced enough to know what you're limits are you can decide how many characters you can make. This basically gonna be practice for me. I'm studying how to do pokemon battles in rp's. I've got the basic concept though.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Yeah, it takes some practice to get adjusted. Hey maybe after you get some practice on this, you may end up in one of the PKM rps that iza am in! ^-^ Im excited for the upcoming on another pkm rper)

Name: Brone
Battle Theme: Sinnoh Rival Battle Remix
link
Gym Layout: Its a large maze where it has about 10 dead ends where you have to break through the rock with the help of A) a pokemon B) your own strength C) A trainer you defeated's pokemon or their own strength
Quotes:
Entry: "You must be strong to get past the rocks. Show your strength."
Super Effective: "Seems like you found an opening in the attacks. Though it wont be enough"
Last Pokemon: "A true warrior doesnt give up when they are surround. The fight still goes on!"
Weak Pokemon: "As long as we can stand we can fight!"
Win: "Ha. Were our attacks to strong?"
Lose: "You must of trained hard. Good job"
Pokemon:
Mienfoo
Breloom

Rebattle:
Gallade
Infernape
Heracross
Makuhita
Breloom
Conkeldurr
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 (Yeah, it takes some practice to get adjusted. নমস্কার maybe after আপনি get some practice on this, আপনি may
Strength Badge
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Strength Badge
Name: Shokku
Battle Theme: Battle! Colress Remix - Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 Music Extended
Gym Layout: So, it's a gigantic power plant like room with boilers and such all around the room. There are secret panels hidden all over the metallic floor and when you step on them, they glow a neon yellow and a lightning bolt shoots out of the wall, blocking you from moving. The goal is to get to Shokku by running into trainers and secret panels. Once you battle a trainer they will turn off a switch. You can also battle wild Voltorb in the gym.
Entry: "Hm, I guess my trainer's lightning didn't shock you enough to paralyze you. So now it's my time to shock you. And you will fall."
Super Effective: " You're Electric!"
Last PKM: " Our electrifying storm is coming to a close! Will the lightning strike?!"
Weak PKM: The storm's almost over! No! We aren't done yet! We will shock you!"
Win: "Yes! You were struck with my lightning! Maybe you'll survive the storm next time."
Lose: "Aw man! We couldn't survive your storm!"
Rematch: "Welcome back. This storm is gonna be bigger and even better than before! You WILL get struck this time!"
Pokemon:
Jolteon
Flaaffy

Rematch Team:
Electivire
Jolteon
Magnezone
Raichu
Electrode
Luxray
Did you make these badges yourself? And I'm exited to become a good pokemon role player.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
No. I found them in a large set. The names yes. O and btw, I was thinking about using the Corless Remix myself! XD
I suck at making badges. I'm only good at drawing freehand. Can I have the link please?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
sure i suck 2 although it was one large pic ill post now
 sure i suck 2 although it was one large pic ill post now
Thanks!
Trust me, I suck at badges too.
Hey so when we get to rping, will we make like a few hero/heroines who starts with a single starter pokemon or something?
1. Meditation Badge 2. Boom Badge
 1. Meditation Badge 2. Boom Badge
(Imma gonnamake two more and thats it! I THINK! XD)

Name: Shadin
Battle Theme: Distortion World Remix
link
Gym Layout: Its basically a maze with no light, except the torch you carry. Basically Brawly's gym but the torch doesnt get brighter.
Quotes:
Entry: "You walked through the darkness, you must have skill. Come get engulfed by my darkness!"
Super Effective: "Ouch! Fighting the darkness eh?"
Last Pokemon: "Our dark is fading oh well well just fight back"
Weak Pokemon: "Darkness is almost gone, but darkness will always be there!"
Win: "My darkness over power your light."
Lose: "You beat my darkness. Heres you badge."
Pokemon:
Absol
Poocheyna
Sableye
Nuzleaf
Zoroark

Rebattle:
Houndour
Liepard
Zoroark
Shiftry
Mandibuzz
Zwelious
 (Imma gonnamake two আরো and thats it! I THINK! XD) Name: Shadin Battle Theme: Distortion World R
Name: Ikari (Okay, I got her type and it matches one in my other rp, so I had to remake her, though the pokemon are different)
Battle Theme: R/S/E Rival Battle Remix
link
Gym Layout: Its a sky simulator. It has 'clouds' in which you have to jump from one to another, a few have trainers. If you have a flying pokemon, you may skip it with a flight. Ikari stands on the highest cloud. Oh yeah, theres a catch. You must move fast, the clouds will move and there are also some strong currents to push you down.
Quotes:
Entry: "Welcome did you enjoy the view? Lets enjoy this battle."
Super Effective: "Good job. Youve fought flying types before havent you?"
Last Pokemon: "The sky is limitless. We may be limited, but we will just take aid from the sky!" *the roof opens up to reveal the REAL sky*
Weak Pokemon: "Dont take birds lightly. They are stronger than youd think!"
Win: "The sky is limitless. Learn to use it. Come back when you are ready"
Lose: "You over powered the sky. Good job."
Pokemon:
Archeops
Pidgeot
Skarmory
Crobat
Jumpluff

Rebattle:
Altaria
Drifblim
Swellow
Ninjask
Charizard
Dragonite

(Okay this is probably, hopefully, my last. Btw, in my other rp, Ikari is my main character and I know how to use flying type pokemon better then any other types. Can she make elite?)
 Name: Ikari (Okay, I got her type and it matches one in my other rp, so I had to remake her, though t
Darkness Badge
 Darkness Badge
Oh, we just make trainers like we would any other time. This forum is gonna be combined into a league entry forum.
kk ;)
I keep trying to make the ice leader and I just made a really detailed one for the daughter of Lorelei and then I clicked on something and lost it. When I clicked on the link I realized what I did and shouted "NO!" Lake of RAAAAAAAGGGGEEEE! -.-*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I even made a two paragraph description about the gym layout. Grrrrr
humm my internet suck so it crashs once and a while and thus I loose what ever i typed so I type it on word doc then copy and paste.....
Good plan. I've lost it about 3 times too.
Experience young one experience. So many times has that happened to me. Once I wrote about an 5000 word battle. then it got erased. ERASED!!!!!! I WAS SO PISSED! Well I gtg
The trainers should be new trainers right?
Yep. :)
Name: Krystal
Battle Theme: Legendary Beast Remix VII
link
Gym Layout: So, from the outside you can't tell that it is a gym since it's one of the cold storage containers. From the inside though, it's a very different story. It is an icy cavern with a freezing fog and an ice and snow covered lazy river. When you enter the gym the first thing you see is Clyde and a snowflake-shaped boat. When you get onto the boat, you get to control it. But, you need to watch out as it’s hard to control with the ice and snow in the water, directing you towards glaciers and other snowflake boats. Adding onto this, if you crash into a snowflake boat or a glacier, a trainer will have to come rescue you and the other trainer and that evolves into a battle. Krystal is in the back of the gym and all the walls have been removed to make the gym one gigantic room. So, on average, the time to get to Krystal without a single battle would probably take about 1 minute. There are also snowflakes dangling from the ceiling. FUN FACT: Krystal is Lorelei’s daughter.
Quotes:
Entry: “Welcome to my icy cavern. You must be strong to get here. But sadly, it all ends here. I must continue the legacy of my mother. Even I haven’t made into the Elite Four. Good luck challenger.”
Super Effective: “You’re strong. Not strong enough though…”
Last PKMN: “I can still take you!”
Weak Pokémon: “No! It CAN’T end here! I must win!”
Win: “Yes! I have won! The legacy continues…”
Lose: “Sigh, you deserve my badge. You’re a terrific battler.”
Pokemon:
Spheal
Cryogonal
Lapras
Beartic

Rematch Team:
Walrein
Vanilluxe
Glalie
Cryogonal
Froslass
Mamoswine
 Name: Krystal Battle Theme: Legendary Beast Remix VII https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8MLcxkbw80
Riku114 commented…
Inoue-san! বছরখানেক আগে
Riku114 commented…
Orihime Inoue! বছরখানেক আগে
Riku114 commented…
Shes from bleach! বছরখানেক আগে
zeebem10 commented…
She is? বছরখানেক আগে
Snowflake Badge
 Snowflake Badge