পোকেমন Pokemon Adventure:Kanto

TAIKAMODO posted on Jul 18, 2013 at 03:13AM
The world of pokemon is a beautiful place full of many adventures, eventful journeys, great friends and evil enemies. In such a world exist people who strive to protect it from the forces of evil, who appear in many ways and at many times. Now in a time of peace and harmony, a new evil threatens to disrupt the peace of the world. It is up to the trainers of today to protect both humans and pokemon alike, and grow stronger along the way.

Rules...

-No godmodding
-Considering it's pokemon, no swearing and sex stuff
-Only pokemon from kanto can be used unless there's a legitimate excuse for it.
-You CANNOT start from 8 badges! Anything but 8.
-You can be a Gym Leader, Trainer, Breeder, or Coordinator
-No one liners like 'i walked across the street'. It's annoying and gets on my nerves.

Character sheet...
Name
Appearance
Hometown
Starter Pokemon
Pokemon Team
Bio
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Add if gym leader
Gym:
type:
Town:
Badge:

Have a nice day!
last edited on Oct 23, 2016 at 05:28PM

পোকেমন 3607 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 3607

বছরখানেক আগে TAIKAMODO said…
Name:Matthew "Matt" Drizzle

Appearance:PIC

Hometown:Pallet town

Starter pokemon:Squirtle

Pokemon team:Squirtle.he just started after all.

Bio:Matt's just your average knucklehead kid really.His grades are not the best and his rash behavior and hyper activeness is frequent,and he gets in trouble alot.but he has a good heart and does what needs doing when it counts but is overall a big goofball.Nothing special.

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Name:Matthew "Matt" Drizzle Age:10 Gender:Male Appearance:PIC Hometown:Pallet town Sta
pipiqueen commented…
noah? i thought u were matt...........check the bio................. বছরখানেক আগে
TAIKAMODO commented…
I am matt! বছরখানেক আগে
anyu1122 commented…
নমস্কার im Anyu.IM sorta new.... বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে fansommer said…
I'll join!

Name: Cyan

Appearance: Medium length Brunette hair with Aquaish highlights, Teal eyes, Green knee length shorts, Yellow sneakers, Blue denim jacket with White polo shirt underneath.

Hometown: Cinnabar Island

Starter pokemon: Eevee

Pokemon team: Eevee & Pidgey

Bio: Cyan is an optimistic, energetic, Cheerful person, she acts boyish and loves rain and other disastrous weathers. She normally takes the leader role in troubled moments and takes the blame for others, she tries to get others out of trouble as fast as possible making sure nobody gets hurt in the process. She is also calm in arguments, and is normally distracted by shiny things or nice views, she can be a pain but puts a smile on anyone's face!
abslovesjustin1 commented…
my favourite pokemon is porloin বছরখানেক আগে
(Yay!Someone joined!)
বছরখানেক আগে pipiqueen said…
I WILL ALSO JOIN......................
Name: Leo

Appearance: long orangish-yellow hair tied on both sides,blue eyes.striped top with an orange coat and pink skirt.violet shoes,pink socks........

Hometown:CERULEAN CITY

Starter:charmander

pokemon team:charmander , venonat,dratini,ninetales................

Bio: Leo is a sweet and charming character,though she gets angry real quick.She cares for her friends and pokemon just as much as herself..She is an awesome trainer,though she just started her journey.She gets emotional very fast. She is a natural battler and is always very cheery.........!!!!!!!!

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 I WILL ALSO JOIN...................... Name: Leo Age:10 Gender:Female Appearance: long oran
Nojida commented…
Cuties!! X3 বছরখানেক আগে
pipiqueen commented…
charmander and venonat looks cool! i searched a whole lot to get cute photos! বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Riku114 said…
( I dont think this will last long, sorry, but Ill make my favorite pokemon character as a newbie trainer)

Name: Ikari Evea
Appearance: PIC
Hometown: Orange Island
Starter Pokemon: Pidgey
Pokemon Team: Melody (Pidgey) Harmony (Shiny Pidgey) Redin (Charmander)
Bio: She recently started her journey and came off of Orange Island to Pallet Town. She started off with a Pidgey which she named Melody and later found her sister, a shiny pidgey named Harmony but treated the two more of like friends since she was 3 and then until now. She got an egg for her 9th birthday which later turned out to be a Charmander that she named Redin. The four of them are best of buddies that just started journeying. She never really though thought much of being an Ultimate Trainer or Ultimate Coordinator, she just wants to have fun. Nonetheless she is naturally gifted in battle.

Note: Shes a bit of a flying type fanatic. And an arts fanatic
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 ( I dont think this will last long, sorry, but Ill make my পছন্দ pokemon character as a newbie tra
TAIKAMODO commented…
normally i'd be offended অথবা angry আপনি ব্যক্ত that,considering my temper,but i'm not mad at all.Weird... বছরখানেক আগে
abslovesjustin1 commented…
whos ur favourite pokemon mines exadrill বছরখানেক আগে
TAIKAMODO commented…
uh huh! বছরখানেক আগে
Matt was rushing to put on his clothes,smelling his dad's cooking,and had fallen down."Ow!"He jumped back up and continued getting ready."Gotta hurry gotta hurry!I knew i should've went to bed sooner..."he scolded himself before running down the stairs....
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Nojida said…
I'm gonna join too...

Name: Magia

Appearance: Bruenette hair tight up in a ponytail, light blue eyes, a light blue shirt, blue jeans and a black skirt

Hometown: Pallet Town

Starter Pokemon: Bulbasuar

Pokemon team: Vaporeon (Vee) lvl 60, Ivysaur (Saur) lvl 20, Dodrio (Doddy) lvl 57

Bio: Her hometown is actually in Unova,in Aspertia City, but after completing the Unova Pokedex, Professor Juniper sent her to Kanto so she can work on the Kanto Pokedex. She started with her Vee and Doddy as her companions for this adventure. Later on she met Prof Oak in Pallet who gave her a Bulbasaur, along with the Pokedex update, which later evolved into Ivysaur. She now is trying to capture the Pokemon that are near Pallet Town. She is a very chearfull girl with a funny personality, but she gets angry if something happens to her Pokemon or friends. For some reason she hates being late. She can get very serious about something and doesn't rest until it over.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 I'm gonna যোগদান too... Name: Magia Age: 13 Gender: Female Appearance: Bruenette hair tight
"Ok, Saur! Use Sleep Powder!" Magia is trying to capture a Rattata with Saur. The wild Rattata falls asleep and Magia throws the Poke Ball. 1... 2... 3... Boof! "Yes! That makes ten! Wow, we've already caught that many Pokemon... Hey, Saur, How about a break? I'll go sent the Pokemon to Prof Oak and then we'll go buy a drink!" "Ivysaur! (Sure!)" Magia and Ivysaur head (did I spell that right?!) back to Prof's lab.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
LEO WAS ALL SET AND READY TO get to the gym as she has already caugt a venonat and had found an abandoned dratini...........''cerulean city gym, here i come.....!!!!!!!!!!!'' charmander also shouts and follows her................he is equally excited...........................
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
they blast open the doors of the gym to see no one inside........!!!!!!!!!! they go in and search......but no one is there .............charmander looks as if it is about to cry........................what happened to everybody?
Magia enters Prof Oak's lab. "Hi professor!"
Prof Oak: "Oh, hey there Magia! Have you caught any Pokemon ye-" Prof is been cut by all the Pokeballs Magia gave him "Whoa! When did you catch all these?!" Prof tries to put them on the table.
"This morning! Look professor! Saur evolved!" Magia shows the newly evolved Ivysaur. " This is my first time seeing a starter being a Poison/Grass-type!"
"Yes. There are many unique Pokemon hiding in every region and you gotta catch'em all to see just how many there are!" Prof Oak says checking the Pokemon Magia caught.
" Haha! Oh, may I borrow your phone, professor? I wanna call professon Juniper." Magia asks
"Oh, sure." Prof shows Magia the phone.
"Em, professor. You have a message from a dude named Ash. Will you check it?" Magia informs the professor
"I'll do that later. Take your time."
"Okays." Magia ignores the message and calls prof Juniper "Hey professor!"
[Oh! Hey there, Magia! How's the Kanto Pokedex going on?] the professor asks
"We're moving fast! I cleared the areas around Pallet, see?" Magia shows her the Pokedex " I have caught this one and this one and this one...."
[Ok, Magia! I believe you!] Juniper laughs [By the way, have you visited the Gyms? The say that some Gym leaders have left]
"Hm? No. Here in Pallet there aren't any Gyms. I'll go check it when I reach Viridian City. Oh! Saur seems bored! I'll call you later professor!" Magia hangs up
"Thanks for letting me use your phone Prof! See you later!" Magia leaves along with Saur.

Man... this is a long post so I'm gonna stop here XD
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(*sweatdrop*Keep posting that,and we'll be on the sixth page in no time.*)

Matt was gulping down his food quickly,praying that the professor hadn't already given his poke'mon to three other trainers,others that weren't him.As he ate,his dad was reminding him of what he'd need.he saw the way he was eating and shook her head."Stop eating like an animal!Your going to choke!Professor oak will still be there when your finished so stop rushing and enjoy your breakfast."he scolded and demanded,which matt did with a grumble about over responsible parents,and stupid rules.He dashed out with the brown backpack his father bought him,and set out to professor oak's lab.When he got there,the professor was examining a bunch of poke'mon."um....excuse me professor,but i'm here for my poke'mon?"hesay,oak jerked up his head to see me,who was a little embarrassed he interrupted his work."Oh,matt!I've been waiting for you!"The professor exclaimed finding three poke'balls and placing them on a table."You have three choices.Charmander,the fire poke'mon.Squirtle,the water pokemon.And last but most certainly not least,bulbasaur,the grass poke'mon."Matt thought about it for a while,and chose the middle ball."i want squirtle!"oak nodded,handing him five poke'balls,and one poke'dex."these are your poke'dex and poke'balls.You will need them on your journey."i took them and shook his hand."thanks professor!See ya later!"he rushed out of the lab and into the poke'mon world,where his journey would begin.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
pipiqueen commented…
আপনি have written 'noah' somewhere in the middle instead of matt............. বছরখানেক আগে
Magia along with Saur, Vee and Doddy head to the Pokemon center, where they are going to buy a drink and check where they're going to next. They sit on a table and Magia takes out her map.
"Let's see... We have cleared Route 1, so next up is... Oh! We're going to Viridian! Hm... Hey, should we try challenging the Gym? If what Prof Juniper said is true, then we might find why some Gym leaders left." The three Pokemon nod as they think about the Gym leaders. In Unova, the Gym leaders were always at the Gym, or at least near it. "Oh, well. Will see once we get there. So! Who want a drink?" Magia says as she puts the map but in her bag. The Pokemon start playing and running around as they wait for Magia to order. Magia and the Pokemon walk out of the Pokemon Center with the drinks on hand and sit under a the shade of a tree. "Here you go!"
"Vapo!" "Dooho!" "Saur!" the Pokemon say and they drink their juice (or whatever XD)
"Hmm... I'm sure I have some Pokemon food inside here... Oh there they are! Dig in!" Magia puts the Poke food in a bowl and places it on the grass. Suddenly, Magia hears something coming from the tree. "Hm?" she looks up. "Oh-uh... Run!" Saur grabs the food with his vines and gives it to Magia, then they all start running away from some hungry Spearows. "Wait a second!" Magia stops. "I don't have one of these! Capture!" She aims at a Spearow and throws an Ultra Ball. 1... 2... 3... poof! The other Spearows get mad and start attacking Magia. "Ok, Vee! Use Aurura Beam!" Vee throws a powerfull Aurura Beam and knocks out the wild Spearows. "Sorry guys, but this is life!" she places some Poke treats under their mouths. Then she puts Vee and Saur in their Pokeballs, gets on Doddy and runs away.

Some minutes later: Viridian City

"Ok! We've past Route 1 so... Viridian City Gym and first Kanto badge, here we come!" Magia yells. The Pokemon get hyper as they're all running to where the Gym is.

Okays... another long post XD
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
SHE SOON FINDS OUT THAT MISTY THE GYM LEADER I OUT............!!!!!!!!!!!! they decide to head to viridian city.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in a few days they reach the viridian gym , they see a girl with brunette hair and light blue eyes along with an ivysaur, they realize that she is here for a gym battle too.......so leo decides to challenge the girl to a battle....................
they heads towards her and introduced themselves, then leo challenges magia to a 3 on 3 battle......................who will win? let us stay tuned and find out(lol).....................
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"A battle, hm? That would be great! It will be a good chance for Saur to battle with a real trainer! How about it, Saur?"
"Saur!" the Pokemon says excited
"Ok, then! We accept and whoever wins will get to challenge the gym first!" Magia gets as excitided as Saur "I'm going with Saur first!"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Matt was walking around,"i haven't found a poke'mon and i've been walking towards veridian for a while.Hey,what's that?"he said suddenly,startling squirtle.He pulled out his poke'dex."pidgey,...........
"alright then!I'm gonna catch it!Squirtle use water gun!It knoced pidgey out of the sky.Pokeball,get'em!"it wobbled for a few seconds before stopping,signaling it was now caught."Alright!I caught a pidgey!Matt shouted triumphantly,untilhe heard the cry of an angry spearow.Soon a flock of angry spearows were chasing matt through a forest,matt was dodgin tres and animals and poke'mon on his little run,and didn't stop running until he bumped into a blonde and a brunette."Ow!Uh sorry,but i'm on a run!See ya!"he continued running,squirtle and the spearows not far behind...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"Whoa!" Magia said looking at the boy as he was running away "What's with him? Hm? Ah! It's the Spearows!" she yells as the same flock of Spearows she saw before were coming their way "OK! I guess I'll have to knock them out again! Eh? What's a Squirtle doing there?" Magia sees a Squirtle running away from the Spearows "Ehm, Saur grab that Squirtle with your Vine Whip!" Saur grabs the Squirtle and pulls it near him
"Ivy saur! (Hello!)"
"OK, Vee! In you go!" Magia throws the PokeBall and Vee comes out "Now use Aurora Beam!" Vee knocks the Spearows out again "Phew... Glad that's over... But... what's this little one doing here?" Magia looks at the little Squirtle, which seems kinda worried.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Matt stops after he realizes squirtle isn't with him.Me must be with those girls!I hope he's safe.Hang on squirtle!"He ran back as fast as he could until he saw the girls again,then he stopped."Hey.....have......you guys seen.....my......."he was cut of by aquirtle tackling him and crying>"squirt squirt,squirtle!"squirtle squirtle rambled on while hugging matt,he just sort of smiled in a weird way."okay!Calm down!I kissed you too pal!"he laughed.Then remembering the girls,forced squirtle off."Sorry if squirtle caused any problems but i assume you saw the spearow chasing us.The name's matt by the way."
smile
"hey, matt!!!!!! i am leo.....and this is my charmander...................!!!!!!!!!! r u to the gym as well.........?we are..........!!!!!!!" leo said then she opens her pokedex and check squirtle, she sure looks fascinated........................

magia also introduces herself and saur..........................
." hey matt maybe u could referee our battle......what do u think magia?"leo asks.............

suddenly to everyones amazement something fast and black runs infront of them...........it looks like a pokemon, leo decides to follow it, but decides not to when magia reminds her about their battle......................
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"We'll check it later, Leo." Magia says looking at direction the black thingy run "Let's get over with our battle and then challenge the Gym! So, Matt, will you be our referee? I'm sorry about the Spearows... I kinda made them angry when I captured their friend..." Magia laughs nervously "You see, I'm helping the professor in my region research the Kanto Pokemon." Magia looks at the Gym "By the way, do you know who the Gym leader is? They say the Viridian City's Gym leader was also Kanto's Champion..." Saur seemed a little worried when Magia said that.
" well, the gym leader is giovanni...............is he a champion? i did not know that..........!!!!!!!" she also looked kinda worried , charmanders got a serious expression ................suddenly leo grins and says"champion or no champion-i am wiinning this and getting my earth badge and thats that!" charmander also shouts in excitement" charr......." this lightens everybody up a bit........
"Hehe, you sure seem all fired up" Magia laughs "When I was still in my region, I met a guy who said he was the Gym leader of Viridian City, in Kanto. I couldn't battle him, though, because he was heading for the Pokemon World Tounament. That's where I met Giovanni too. Well, I got freaked out a little at the begging (I put my Pokemon attack him a little XP). Then the other guy told me that Giovanni was the previous Gym leader of Viridian City, and that he left to take care of Team Rocket, which is now destroyed of course...!" she explained "So I thought I could meet that guy I saw at the Tournament... I don't remember his name, though... All I know is, he was Kanto's champion and after he was defeated by his rival, he became a Gym leader here!" Magia said looking at the Gym's doors excited "Ok! Whoever the Gym leader is, We will booth defeat him and get our badge!" she yells as excited as Leo's Charmender.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Nojida commented…
দ্বারা the way, the Gym leader I'm talking about is Blue, in the games. He hasn't appear in the জীবন্ত so many people don't know him. If আপনি want, খুঁজুন him on the internet. বছরখানেক আগে
pipiqueen commented…
i searched bulbapedia and saw blue, but i thought we will take giovanni as he appeared in anime.............. বছরখানেক আগে
Nojida commented…
Hmmm... We could place Red at Mt. Moon, where I think আপনি battle him to become the Champion. If we make Giovanni the Gym leader, then Blue could be the Champion and Red could be the "legendary" Trainer at Mt. Moon... বছরখানেক আগে
"Giovanni?He's the gym leader?well then,we're gonna beat'em!Right squirtle?"matt said."Squirt,squirtle squir-tle!"squirtle shouted in it's poke'mon vice."And we'll referee your match.It'll be three on three,you win when your opponenet's unable to battle.Ready?"matt asked them both.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে misshedgehog said…
can i join
Nojida commented…
sure ^^ বছরখানেক আগে
" i am ready, what about you magia" leo asks"hope you are not scared to battle"she gives magia a playful shove , magia looks a bit crossed but decides she will leave it just once........

leo and magia take their respective positions..............

'ok, i choose charmander" says leo
'I'm only ready when you are!" Magia says and shoves her back
"Ok, Saur! This is your first battle so give it your best!" she says to Saur excited
"Saur saur! Ivy saur!" the pokemon answers
"Va vaporeaon! (Good luck you two!!)" Vee yells to Saur and Charmander
Magia "*in her thoughts* Maybe I should throw the battle this time... I mean, I have won the Pokemon leage in my region and she's a begginer.... Oh well. We'll see how it'll turn out!" she smirks and says "you get the first move this time"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Nojida commented…
Oh! wow we're already in page 2! Hooray for long posts! XD বছরখানেক আগে
TAIKAMODO commented…
And আপনি take the prize fr quickest long-poster ever! বছরখানেক আগে
Nojida commented…
Why thank you~ XD বছরখানেক আগে
Name gabbie
Age 14
Gender female
Appearance brown haie blue eyes pale skin and hear a peace shirt whith white pants and pink slip on
Hometown: Floaroma Town
Starter Pokemon: poochryena (poochy)
Pokemon Team: poochryena (pocchy) eevee (eva) and a unhatch riolu egg
Bio: gabbie always been a sick kid her parents hope moving to floaroma town will help her get better
" she seems very confident.......are we ready to battle her?" a gush of confusion fills leo's head.............. .
"i will just do my best, it would surely make charmander even more stronger............."

"ok , magia" yells leo................ "charmander use flame thrower "says leo
" dont forget to use our secret strategy"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Saur managed to take Charmander's hit.
"Even though it's super effective, it won't that much demage, since Saur is a second evolution!" Magia says "Ok, Saur! Use sleep Powder!"
Saur unleases a hypnotising Sleep Powder at Charmander.
Magia thnks "She said something about a secret stradigy... I wonder what it is. This'll be intersting!"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"kay now"leo says" use dig, do not let sleep powder affect you!"
charmander uses dig and escapes! saur is now confused it doesnt know where charmander will pop up! there , it came and a direct hit! but saur does not look like it has taken any damage!
" alright then use smoke screen!"
black fog covers saur and it is causing damage to saur! niether leo nor magia can see the battlefeild!
" now, charmander" yells leo......................
gabbie picking flowers
"Oh now I see! Good stradegy, Leo!" Magia says looking at where Leo is sepposed to be XD "Hmmm... Saur, use leech seed everywhere!"
Saur starts shooting Leech Seeds everywhere. Some stay in the smog and some hit the builtings XD "Oops... My bad!" Magia laughs nervously.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
poochy eatting home but a wild ralts try takeing one
gabbie see the ralts and said here ralts want a treat
Matt sweatdropped at the battle."Man,this is destructive.Girls....."he said ti himself,slightly smiling and shaking his head.
gabbie gives the ralts a treat
Matt sits down,groaning due too the length of the battle.He really wanted to just go to just go to the gym and be done with it,but unfortunately he had to stay and judge their battle.It was taking forever,and he was quite annoyed.:Mn,you guys are taking forever!"he shouts.
"Uhhh... Sorry, Matt! Charmander is still in there and I have to catch him!" Magia says to Matt. She wanted to go challenge the Gym and then head to the Viridian Forest as fast as she could, so she can continue with the Kanto Pokedex.
"All I know now is that Charmander is hiding in the smog. Neither I nor Leo know where he is, and it looks like they're not gonna attack anytime soon..." she thinks as she's trying to figure out where Charmander is "I know! I'll use the stradigy Grimsley showed me!"
"Ok, Saur! Let's try our luck! Use Sleep Powder around the Leech Seeds you threw!"
Sleep Powders suround the Leech Seeds in no time.
"There's no way Charmander will get out of this... With Sleep Powder surounding the Leech Seeds, Charmander has no chance of getting away!" she thinks.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Matt looks at her strategy and wonders how she came up with it.'She's pretty cool!that's what i need to be able to do when i enter the kanto poke'mon league.That strategy was amazing,and she's no older than me.That only shows how much i need to learn.This battle is' "Amazing...."the words slip out as he watched.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"Hm? Did you say something, Matt?" Magia turns to Matt while she's also watching the battlefield "Man... Where's Charmander anyway?!"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Matt shook his head to snap out of his thoughts of admiration for them both.Inconveniently,he happened to be staring at magia while he was thinking about strategies to beat the gym leader."Huh?I didn't say anything!And charmander's been next to me!I don't think it wants to battle anymore..."he pointed at the familiar orange poke'mon laying next to him sleeping.
poochy see matt
Matt sweat dropped as charmander flung it's tail at his head."Well your an active sleeper."he grumbled.
poochy goes to matt
"Another poke'mon?Do i smell like food or something?"matt sweat dropped again.
poochy want to play
"Hey!Whadd'ya want pal!"matt said nervously."Where's your trainer?Return to them."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
poochy point to gabbie
"Then go to her."he said smiling.
pochy want to play with matt
"Please?"matt begged.He had a battle to judge.