পোকেমন Pokemon Trainer Academy Special! PLANNING!

Riku114 posted on Aug 02, 2013 at 01:50AM
Okay last year, as you may know, we had a Pokemon Trainer Academy: The Winter Wish! which was a Special for Christmas time, though we started it what...... a week or two before Christmas and even then it was scattered and messy with really know previously planned plot. It never really finished, but this time, we are learning from our mistake and planning the special before hand! So this forum was made so we can keep it organized our idea and not spam the story line and for us to be able to get an idea of what we will be rp-ing about.

পোকেমন 39 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Riku114 said…
Okay so lets start with choosing a special. I think Halloween would probably be the best, we cant do another Christmas one. We will need a plot, what exactly is the goal, antagonist (how do we plan to run it) etc.
বছরখানেক আগে wantadog said…
How about one with a thief? It goes with the whole Halloween and costumes thing.
One of what with a thief?
Riku114 commented…
brb বছরখানেক আগে
So....any ideas?
Well its gonna have to have something stolen...... And it is halloween so maybe like the Halloween _____

And maybe

Pokemon Trainer Academy SPECIAL!: The Halloween Theif!
I like it. Sounds catchy. So who will it feature? I think we should leave all gen 1 characters out of it. ALL gen 1 characters
YES. ALL GENERATION 1. Wait. Just one thing, what about Shizoro who is a teacher? (Not that Im definately planning on bringing him in). We would need to draw up a character and what the thing he/she is trying to steal + what it does to have with halloween.
How about it happens during a costume party, the thief was someone at the party, and they have to find out who it was?
Hum, seems like the typical good story line special, and this time it wont be attempting to be as long as a story affecting plot.
Ya and maybe we can slightly change the personalities of the characters to make it not as serious. (Personally I don't like it when they change a characters personality, but this time it seem pretty necessary...)
Not sure Ill be able to mentally keep that in check XD So who would actualy BE the theif?
Not a clue yet....
What was stolen. We end up answer at least one of each of the 5 Ws and the 1 H

Who.

Who stole the object?

What.

What is the objects name?

What is its importance?

What is it?

When

When was the object stolen?

Where

Where does this take place?

Where was the object before being stolen?

Where is the object after being stolen?

Where was the object stolen from?

Why

Why was the object stolen?

Why does the person want the object?

Why is it a big deal that it was stolen?

How

How was it stolen?

How does it work (if it is something that works)?
Who.

Who stole the object?

Answer: A thief.

What.

What is the objects name?

Answer: ???

What is its importance?

What is it?

When

When was the object stolen?

Answer: During the costume party.

Where

Where does this take place?

Answer: At the school, at the costume party.

Where was the object before being stolen?

Answer: Teacher's office/basement???

Where is the object after being stolen?

Answer: Only for person controlling bad guy to know at first.

Where was the object stolen from?

Answer: Isn't this the same as where was it before being stolen?

Why

Answer: BECAUSE!

Why does the person want the object?

Why is it a big deal that it was stolen?

Answer: Theft is a big deal in itself.

How

How was it stolen?

Answer: Bad guy is disguised as someone in the costume party.

How does it work (if it is something that works)?

Suggested plot: It starts with classes as usual. Something is shown during class and a big deal is made about how valuable/important it is. later that night a costume party is held. During the party, someone steals the object. The next day it is discovered missing and the main characters decide to investigate because the thought of leaving it to the staff is appalling to them apparently....
*chuckles* It seems that leaving ANYTHING to the staff EVER is appalling to them
'Theft is a big deal itself' and 'BECAUSE!' skillfully answered (Not sure if im being sarcastic or not)
So we'll slowly fill in the answers.
(Warning: Off topic of the Special but....... I had to say it)

O.O Combining what I heard today (maybe yesterday) from you, wanta, and what I heard from a rant about the Big 3 (Bleach, Naruto, One Piece) I realized something. Bleach's archs and Pokemon Trainer Academy parts have something in common. Their plots have the exact same outline between archs/parts. No not completely saying Bleach=Pokemon RP. How I said it may sound like that I mean P1=P2=P3=P4=P5=P6 like wise how Bleach Arch 1-(whatever mount) are all basically the same sketch out with different details.

Bleach was basically someone of some different form trying to get revenge/take over/save the soul society all ending up getting stoped by Ichigo and the group. Nothing really different. Different abilites for each antagonist but basically the same.

In all the parts, there is some antagonist who wants to do something that will end up with taking over the world. Part 1. Bruce used the academy to get hikari who provided him with the ability to absorb Dialga. Ends up getting chased off by group Part 2. Bruce sent the academy people to an opposite dimension to keep them out of the way all in the same time getting Giratina in the process. Ends up getting back and bruce espace Part 3. Manson used it to test his abilities and finish off Cipher's ideas but better. Probably leading to world domination if over. Ends up getting beaten by the group Part 4. Guess what? Bruce is back again with palkia too! And what was it again? Practicing on the academy or was it eliminating it first? I forgot but either way if he did win it would probably end up with world domination. Part 5. Yes Team archany. Was about archany but would probably also end with world domination. This part wasnt finished but as we can probably guess, Core was beaten by the group. Part 6. Eliba is back finishing off a plan that she and manson built upon over the 21 years. Using the academy to test out AS's and the other shadow legend's capabilities against a foe. Which would probably end up with world domination again if it actually worked, which we can all predict with a percentage of 99.9999999999999999% if not 100% She too will be defeated by the group.

I think when we get to the 3 generation (If we do) we need to do a part or so (if not the whole generation) where the antagonist actually wins. If it is a full generation long P1 could be the uprising of the antagonist. P2 could be the winning of the antagonist. P3 be the building block between P2 and P4. P4 being the counter attack. Or if we want to we could Make P1 and P2 all one part and make more emphasis on the after math of the happening and counter attack. Something to give me, you, and every reader/writer a different taste of a story. Sure, we throw in some plot twists here and there to keep it someone spicy, but the flavor is gonna get dull with each and every generation and part being the EXACT SAME GOD DAMN THING! At this rate, we will be drained and bored out! We wont have anymore twists or the twist just wont be enough and we would just drop this. We need this to be refreshed. Grow a new plot outline. One full of flavor! HOLY CRUD IM SOUNDING LIKE CILAN! (I hate cilan......)

Credit for my own little rant:
Top 3 Rant on Youtube
My obsession with Shingeki no Kyojin for the idea of a counter attack after loosing
Wanta for pointing out that every part is the same

(This will be on the main rp too)
বছরখানেক আগে hikari_hiwatari said…
Okay so what have you guys planned so far??
Ok. Planned so far is this.

Name: Pokemon Trainer Academy Special! The Halloween Thief!

Very basic plot: It starts with classes as usual. Something is shown during class and a big deal is made about how valuable/important it is. later that night a costume party is held. During the party, someone steals the object. The next day it is discovered missing and the main characters decide to investigate because the thought of leaving it to the staff is appalling to them apparently....

What we still need to know:

Who stole the object?

What is the object

What is its importance?

How was it stolen?

Along with any other things needed for the special.
Plot Version 2.0: It starts with classes as usual. a representitive from the Ranger Union is brought in where he shows off Elikiteru, a Pokemon that [insert achievements here]. Everyone is in awe/amazement at this and class ends. Several things happen as the students are informed of a Halloween Costume Party taking place that night. At the party while everyone is having fun, a thief breaks into the Ranger's room and abducts Elikiteru, who is found missing the next day. As the staff tries to sort everything out, the main characters all decide to investigate on their own and find out who kidnapped Elikiteru.
XD Sounds nice. And of course Ellie...... OF COURSE!
I feel no shame for my love of Ellie.
XD I may not come on minecraft today. Im spending my time refreshing Episode 17 until the 'This video is raw. Come back later for the subbed' on attack on titan goes away. Im getting impatient
wantadog commented…
Haven't been able to get on much anyway. বছরখানেক আগে
Riku114 commented…
same for scar বছরখানেক আগে
Riku114 commented…
alright. বছরখানেক আগে
How's this?
 How's this?
Nice job! Nice job! And do you like her for uncostumed?(Picture taking forever)

link
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
So while my pic hates to load, what costumes are you thinking about for your characters?
Oh I don't know. Maybe a pirate for Nyx.
The anime from that pic I posted looks interesting. I'm watching the first episode now.

Yumekui Merry.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Because of Tsunade's white hair and all the typical white haired vampires, I might make her a vampire. Or a pixy.....

For Iza, Im thinking maybe a witch
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Okay, I found two pics for Iza, either a pixy

link

or a cyborg (below)

Which is better?
 Okay, I found two pics for Iza, either a pixy http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3avbbU7zu1rt29yho
I would go with Pixie.
Alright then

Iza!

Wait no! Ninja! She has skill similar enough to do the roll properly!

(I put a link to the non-loading pic)
 Alright then Iza! Wait no! Ninja! She has skill similar enough to do the roll properly! (I p
Riku114 commented…
gtg বছরখানেক আগে
Riku114 commented…
back! বছরখানেক আগে
Nyx.
 Nyx.
Well Nami is gonna be in this one so.....

Tsunade and Nami are gonna be angel sisters.

Pic takes too long, im gonan put links and try to load them later

Zeng: (Using spray on black, though Tsunade doesnt like him doing so but too bad for Tsunade)

link

Tsunade:

link

Nami:

link
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Well few stuff is still needed to be found out in the meanwhile we find costumes.

1. Some other fun stuff.
Ex: Winter wish had a karaoke thing

2. Who is the person bringing in Ellie?

3. Clues leading up to finding out who it really was.

4. The thief girl's name
I see. I'll have to think on it. You should do the name since you seem way better at it than I.
বছরখানেক আগে hikari_hiwatari said…
well im absolutely clueless since i didn't know there was a second page
XD I hate it when the 2nd page is unknown to me....... XD I know your pain! Well of the old questions

Who stole the object?

The girl from the two pics (one costumed one not)

What is the object?

Elikiteru right? (Wanta loves his Ellie) or the English name Helioptile

What is its importance?

Wanta loves that species..... I mean the achievements it has done.

-

How was it stolen?

Dressed in a costume and stole it during the costume party?

Along with any other things needed for the special.