পোকেমন Pokemon-Journey to the Kalos Region

screamingdeath1 posted on Dec 12, 2013 at 01:49AM
Rules:
1-Can cuss if u want to
2-Don't take other peeps characters and use them to talk in this RP
3-U can upload images of the character if wanted.
4-Must a least have three pokemon and one legendary pokemon if wanted.
5-Have Fun

List-
Name:Jett
Pokemon:Gible,Electrike,Ledian
Apperance:Pic
Bio:Lived in Cerulean City, Kanto but his mom Gym leader at the Cerulean City Gym. And she traveled some places. So Jett wanted to be a pokemon master and master of monster egg group pokemon.Misty (Mom) let him go to Kanto when he turned ten.
(Age 5)
Jett was always kind and try to be competitive.When he got to Kalos he met new friends.Josh and Ryder.They never got along to be brothers.One day they found a Gible and a Electrike to capture but they was to busy arguing and the Gible and Electrike followed Jett where evr he went so he got two poke balls from his mm and captured them.
 Rules: 1-Can cuss if u want to 2-Don't take other peeps characters and use them to talk in this RP
last edited on Dec 13, 2013 at 10:06PM

পোকেমন 59 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 59

বছরখানেক আগে kourage18 said…
name: joy
pokemon: eevee growlithe, and vulpix
apperance: pic
bio:secret
 name: joy age:15 gender: female pokemon: eevee growlithe, and vulpix apperance: pic bio:secret
screamingdeath1 commented…
cool pic বছরখানেক আগে
kourage18 commented…
thank আপনি বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে screamingdeath1 said…
(I might start )

{Pokemon Gym}

"Gible,Ur at the edge of being Gabite.We just need a person to battle." said Jett,talking to Gible who is on his shoulder.
বছরখানেক আগে EeveeOak500 said…
CAN I JOIN
srry for late মতামত and sure!\ বছরখানেক আগে
joy was walking to the gym"come along blaze"..she starts to head inside.
বছরখানেক আগে pipiqueen said…
can i join too?
বছরখানেক আগে pipiqueen said…
name- saffron
age-14
gender-female
appearance -pic
bio- a good friend and a athletic girl.she was native to sinnoh,but had to move to kalos due to some personal causes.
 name- saffron age-14 gender-female appearance -pic bio- a good friend and a athletic girl.she was
cool বছরখানেক আগে
{Back to the story!}

"What if we battle her." said Jett, looking at a girl with an Arcanine.Jett was now drooling over himself.Then Chompy (Gible) bit Jett's leg.All out of a sudden he yelled but not to loud."Ouch,why did u do that?"when Jett stop drooling and both of them walked over to The girl and her Arcanine
she seen the boy and his gible walk up"ummm hi"
"Hey,would u like to battle because nobody here won't battle with me and Chompy" said Jett patting Chompy's head.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"ya sure"she smiled
They walk inside the Gym. "Do u want two v.s. Two or just One V.s One?" asked the Jett.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"i dont care what ever he wants"..she pionted to jett
"Ok two verse two. Electrike I choose u." and now Chompy and Lighting was standing in the ring waiting for the girl."Um,I didn't get ur name but my name is Jett."
"blaze feather i choose yall"..feather run to blazes side"hello jett my name is joy"
Jett smiles at Joy."Let the battle begin.Lighting use Thunder wave on Feather!"
"feather dodge with flame sheild"..please let these new moves work..*she thinks to herself*
"Lighting dodge and Chompy use sandstorm!' yelled Jett
*feather get hit.."blaze use mighty vioce feather help out by useing fire tornado!"
Then Chompy turned into a Gabite."Way to go! Now use Sand vile!"
feather is hit and defeated.."FEATHER!"*She rushes to her*.."you did good"*she gives her potion*
Jett shakes his head to Feather that she did a great job." Now Lighting use Thunder to defeat Blaze and Chompy use Dragon Rage!" yelled Jett depending on Both but he was also depending one Blaze too.
"blaze its you time to shine...dodge and use quick speed and fire fur!"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Lighting fainted but Chompy moved, and Jett goes over to Lighting."U did good Best friend." Holding Lighting in his arms and Lighting looked at Chompy then Chompy used Earthquake followed by Dragon Rage ."Oh no,take cover!" said Jett ducking with Lighting in his hand.Chompy used the move on Blaze while Blaze still standed still.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*jumps out the way*'blaze'!..he feel but he got back up"go blaze..use mighty voice!"
"Chompy use Outrage!" Yelled Jett *I know u can bet Blaze just believe*
*blaze is defeated*.."NO..she runs to blaze slideing on the ground and lands wraping her arms around is neck*..'you were great blaze boy"..*she gives him potion*
Jett,Lighting and Chompy walks over to Blaze." Blaze and Feather did great." and Jett looks over to Chompy and Lighting."Yall did great too.Leadian come and give Lighting and Chompy some of that potion in my pack." Leadian come out of his poke balland grabbed the potions and gave it to Lighting and Chompy.
Jett pets Blaze on the head."This Arcanine is a brave hero"
she smiled "they were great to." blaze nuzzled joy in the neck..she pet chompy.."so what are you doing?"
" I'm off to be a Pokémon Master and to collect all of The pokemons from the monster egg group." Lighting rubbed my pants."I was wondering if u would like to come with me."
blazes ears shot up and he got excited.."id..id love to"..*she climbed onto blaze and feather jumped up behind her.."wanna lift?"
"Sure" hops on Blaze and Lighting climbed on Jett's head while jett returned Chompy."Let's go to the professor.He is going to give me a starter."
she noded and they headed off.."im trying to become a nurse"
"Cool.Hope you be a good one!"
"thanks i hope your a good pokemon master"..
****************THEY ARRIVE************
"were here..ill wait outside"
{Good night}

Jett walks in with Lighting,when they meet Professor Sycamore."Hey Jett.Which one do you want?" said the professor .Jett really likes Dark,Steel,ghost and water soo..."I'll pick the Froakie and can my friend have a Fennikin?" said Jett thinking of Joy."Sure!" said Sycamore who gave him a Froakie and a Fennikin, who still was talking."How is you and Chompy." Professor said. Jett told Him everything."Wow! Wish you the best of luck." said Sycamore,while Jett was walking out of the door.

Jett walked over to Joy."Here's a present.Hope u like it!" said Jett,blushing a little.
(night)
*she smiled*..aww thank you jett...oh wow its a fennikin!
if u still on I'll be on বছরখানেক আগে
kourage18 commented…
ill be on for thriy আরো mins বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে EeveeOak500 said…
Crap I'm So late so here he is forgive me for not doing this sooner
name; Komoto or Komo as a nick name
age-16
gender-male[duh]
pokemon-Roserade,Dewgon,Flygon
appearance-pic
bio-lives in Sunnyshore city, His favorite type is grass, When he was young he always dreamed of becoming the best looking kid there is even though he is a blond, He was the type of guy who was a show off and always hits on good lookin girls.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Crap I'm So late so here he is forgive me for not doing this sooner name; Komoto অথবা Komo as a nic
"Ur welcome." smiled Jett.Then out of a sudden a Totodile came dancing.Jett pulls out his pokedex.
"Totodile,The Big Jaw pokemon.Totodile is apart of the Monster egg group." said the Dex."Yes! A monster egg group pokemon!" said Jett excitingly.Jett gets his Mom's old Pokeball and captured him."I think Im going to call you Blast!" he said.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"oh wow a totodile..it been awhile sense i seen one of those"
"Yea,me too.My mom is the gym leader in Cerulean City and she loves Water type pokemons." said Jett,taking out a picture of his mom." Her name is Misty."
*she smiled*.."she very pretty"
"Yea she is." Jett smiles." But were should we go now?"
"i dont know you lead"
"Ok,off to the Santalune Forest!" said Jett,getting on Blaze.Blast also coming along.
*she followed jett*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
{They walked in the forest}

Jett sees a bulbasaur .He took a poke ball from his attach sling and gave it to Joy." Here capture it." Jett told Joy.
*freakes*.."uh uh..ok"
*she jumps down*.."ok here i go"..*she throu the poke ball at bulbasaur and captured it*.."um wow".."what should i call it"?

(that one of my fav pokemon)
"Um I don't know u decide." Jett told Joy
"ima name it jett after you"*she smiled hoping back on blaze*