পোকেমন পোকেমন Picture Contest

Pokegal4life posted on Aug 17, 2014 at 01:29AM
After seeing the one created by mewmewgirl1029, I've decided to make my own. I will ask the first question and whoever gets the most votes gets to pick the next question.

Question 1: Most terrifying Pokémon

Deadline: 8/26

Rule #1: The photo can't be anything inappropriate.
Rule #2: If the picture is from devinart, give credit to the artist who originally made the picture.

Rule for voting: DON'T VOTE FOR YOURSELF! To me, if you vote for yourself it's like cheating.

If I find out someone who participated has voted for themselves, THEY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED! I'M DEAD SERIOUS! Sorry if this sounds unfair to those of you that participated, but I'm just trying to do what I believe will give everyone a fair chance and make this fun for everyone.

I will put my option up as one that people can vote for as the best choice, but if I do win, I won't do the next question, I'll let the runner-up come up with the question.

If somehow there's a tie at the end of the voting, I'll choose whoever I believe gave the best answer.

Round 1: CLOSED!

Voting on now: Ends September 5th.

THE RESULTS ARE IN AND THE WINNER OF ROUND ONE IS HARPAW8!

Here's the rankings of those who participated in round one and what percentage they got:

1st place goes to Harpaw8 who got 31% of the vote.

2nd place goes to QueenofthePika and geocen who both got 23% of the vote.

3rd place goes to Simon9990 who got 15% of the vote.

4th place goes to me and I got 8% of the vote.

Unfortunately ghinwa didn't get any votes.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the first round. I hope to see you back again for the second round which Harpaw8 is going to pick the theme for since they won the first round.

Round 2 (as chosen by Harpaw8): Favorite Electric type

Deadline is 9/20

I will give the winner 10 props.

Second place will get six props.

Fourth and onward will each get five props.

Also, anyone who participated will get a prop no matter if they receive votes or not.

ROUND 2 OVER!

Winner= Mystrygal

She and I both got 33% of the vote, so I'm letting her choose the next topic.

2nd place goes to geocen and Simon9990 who both got 13% of the vote

3rd place goes to dontmindmeyo who got 7% of the vote

Harpaw8, pinkamenag, and piplupfan1 didn't get any votes, but they will still get something for participating.

Round 3 (as chosen by Simon9990, yes I realize Mystrygal won, but I contacted her and she never responded back, so I decided to give the opportunity to one of the runner-ups, and Simon9990 was the first person who came to my mind) Favorite Kanto Pokémon

Deadline is 1/1/15

Round 3 over.

Voting ends 1/27/15

Sorry for the long wait, I've been playing video games on my 3DS a lot. Round 3 voting is over and here are the results:

Winner= Piplupfan1

She got 33% of the votes

2nd place goes to pokeball13 and SakuraKagamine they both got 22% of the votes

3rd place goes to Harpaw8 and Simon9990 they both got 11% of the votes

Everyone else who participated in round 3, myself included, didn't get any votes.

Round 4 topic, (as chosen by Piplupfan1), is "Favorite Sinnoh Pokémon"

Deadline is March 1st.
last edited on Feb 08, 2015 at 06:33PM

পোকেমন 39 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Pokegal4life said…
worried
Question 1: Malamar. I've said this time and time again, but THAT THING'S SERIOUSLY THE CREEPIEST POKEMON THERE IS! I CAN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT WITHOUT SHUDDERING AND GETTING A CHILL SENT DOWN MY SPINE! THAT'S WHAT PURE EVIL LOOKS LIKE PEOPLE!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 প্রশ্ন 1: Malamar. I've ব্যক্ত this time and time again, but THAT THING'S SERIOUSLY THE CREEPIEST POK
বছরখানেক আগে ghinwa said…
hmm... Parasect and Drowzee are pretty much scary, but mostly parasect O.o it's thanks to the pokedex entries i'm scared of this pokemon and the previous one.
 hmm... Parasect and Drowzee are pretty much scary, but mostly parasect O.o it's thanks to the pokedex
Pokegal4life commented…
Yeah, apparently the Pokedex entry for Malamar is a frightening one as well. Malamar looks terrifying, has a terrifying Pokedex entry, and the one that's had a major appearance in the episode "A Conspiracy to Conquer" is PURE EVIL! That's why I'm so terrified of Malamar. I'm just as afraid of it as Cilan is with Purloin, maybe even more. বছরখানেক আগে
Pokegal4life commented…
What about Paras, the pre-evolution of Parasect? Do আপনি find that creepy as well? That picture does make Parasect look creepy. I think Paras is actually kind of cute, though. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে geocen said…
for me is Trevenant:
 for me is Trevenant:
বছরখানেক আগে Harpaw8 said…
for me it would be Banette
 for me it would be Banette
বছরখানেক আগে Simon9990 said…
From Pokemon Silver the Pokedex entrie says its tongue is made of gas. If licked, its victim starts shaking constantly until death eventually comes. For me it is Haunter
 From Pokemon Silver the Pokedex entrie says its tongue is made of gas. If licked, its victim starts s
বছরখানেক আগে QueenofthePika said…
Found this and immediately knew it would fit here. Gengar. Credit to SoupAndButter.
 Found this and immediately knew it would fit here. Gengar. Credit to SoupAndButter.
Pokegal4life commented…
Now, আপনি did see the rules I পোষ্ট হয়েছে right? There's one for voting that says don't vote for yourself. I know you've been doing that with the other picture contest, but I just think voting for yourself is kind of like cheating, so please if আপনি are going to vote when the time comes around, just make sure আপনি vote for someone other than yourself. বছরখানেক আগে
QueenofthePika commented…
Ok বছরখানেক আগে
Pokegal4life commented…
I saw that someone voted for you, but if it was আপনি that voted for yourself, আপনি better change your answer. I'm serious about having those who participated NOT vote for themselves. বছরখানেক আগে
big smile
ROUND ONE OVER! Now the voting will begin. Voting will end on September 5th. Go here to vote: link. Good luck to everyone who participated.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
heart
Thanks to everyone who participated in the first round. Hopefully, more people will participate in the second round. I really love these kinds of contests they're so much fun and it's interesting to hear everyone's points of view.
heart
Round 2: EMOLGA! SHE'S MY FAVORITE ELECTRIC TYPE POKEMON AND MY FAVORITE POKEMON OVERALL! JUST LOOK AT THAT ADORABLE FACE! HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE HER!?!
 Round 2: EMOLGA! SHE'S MY পছন্দ ELECTRIC TYPE POKEMON AND MY পছন্দ POKEMON OVERALL! JUST LOOK A
Pokegal4life commented…
Electric types are my পছন্দ because they';re so adorable, but EMOLGA'S THE BEST OF THE BEST AND CUTEST OF THE CUTE! বছরখানেক আগে
Pokegal4life commented…
^ Supposed to say "they're" not 'they;re". Oopsies. বছরখানেক আগে
piplupfan1 commented…
Trust me I used Emolga in my game and she was epic. বছরখানেক আগে
Ampharos, I love Ampharos~
 Ampharos, I প্রণয় Ampharos~
Pokegal4life commented…
It is cute. It looks like a dog that wants to have their belly rubbed. Make sure if got that ছবি from Devinart that আপনি give credit to whoever created it, otherwise I won't count it. বছরখানেক আগে
Pokegal4life commented…
It has the credit at the bottom of the picture, although that may be a little difficult for people to see, so could আপনি please put it in আপনি answer. বছরখানেক আগে
Harpaw8 commented…
corpsedragon.deviantart.com বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে dontmindmeyo said…
Didn't get to join last time, so here I am now!
I'm going with one of my favorite Pokemon of all time, Pachirisu!
Art by Pixiv ID 11352172 (really great pokemon on art that account like damn)
 Didn't get to যোগদান last time, so here I am now! I'm going with one of my পছন্দ Pokemon of all tim
Pokegal4life commented…
Aw that picture's so cute. I প্রণয় Dawn's Pachirisu a lot. She's so adorable. <3 বছরখানেক আগে
my favorite is Luxray :)
credit: fannyloo on DeviantArt
 my পছন্দ is Luxray :) credit: fannyloo on DeviantArt
বছরখানেক আগে pinkamenag said…
i was too late for last one
mine is easily dedenne so adorable
 i was too late for last one mine is easily dedenne so adorable
Pokegal4life commented…
Yeah. I প্রণয় Bonnie's Dedenne. So adorable. I'm kind of thinking Dedenne may be a female because in "A Jolting Switcheroo" after Lynn put the red ribbon on Dedenne, Dedenne wasn't embarrassed which most likely would've been the case if Dedenne was male, but I'm just guessing Dedenne's a female. বছরখানেক আগে
worried
Just curious, for those of you that didn't get to participate in the first round, what is your thought? What do you believe is the creepiest Pokémon? Do you agree with some else's answer from round 1? Anyone agree with my answer? If you don't get why I think that thing is so utterly terrifying or why you don't get why I keep calling it "PURE EVIL!" watch the episode "A Conspiracy to Conquer" and just then maybe you'll begin to understand, or just stare at the picture because seriously the look on that thing's face shows just how terrifyingly evil it is.
 Just curious, for those of আপনি that didn't get to participate in the first round, what is your though
sunny
Please spread the word about my photo contest. I want lots of participants.
বছরখানেক আগে piplupfan1 said…
Pachirisu is my 2st favorite because it was my first shiny pokemon PINK POWER!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Pachirisu is my 2st পছন্দ because it was my first shiny pokemon পরাকাষ্ঠা POWER!
Pokegal4life commented…
OH MY GOSH A পরাকাষ্ঠা PACHIRISU!?! HOW ADORABLE! OH MAN I WISH I COULD PLAY THE VIDEO GAMES SO BAD! I only have an X-box 360 though, I WANT A নিন্টেডো SO BAD! বছরখানেক আগে
piplupfan1 commented…
Tell that to the kids near were I live they think that the X-box is the god of all things and that pokemon sucks. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Mystrygal said…
Fav electric type-Pikachu!

P.S. I found the image on google images, so I don't quite know who to credit XD.........*sweatdrop*
 Fav electric type-Pikachu! P.S. I found the image on গুগুল images, so I don't quite know who to c
dontmindmeyo commented…
Looked it up for আপনি ! The Artist is on Pixiv, Pixiv ID 1049120 to be exact! বছরখানেক আগে
Pokegal4life commented…
Thanks so much dontmindmeyo. বছরখানেক আগে
dontmindmeyo commented…
Not a problem ! বছরখানেক আগে
smile
Lanturn was the pokemon I was always looking for in my first team since generation 2.This pokemon always was leading me to victory when I battle someone.(credit to deviantart.com)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Lanturn was the pokemon I was always looking for in my first team since generation 2.This pokemon alw
Pokegal4life commented…
Please put the name of the artist who created the picture. Thanks. বছরখানেক আগে
heart
Thanks so much to those of you that competed in round 2. I know I forgot to do this for round one, but I will be giving out a certain number of props to participants based on where they land when the judging of round 2 is over. I will also give one prop to everyone who participated in round 2 because all your answers are amazing and they help to make my picture contest amazing. I have a poll up asking people if they wanted to compete this round, and I just checked the poll and it says it's going to close in 8 hours, but I'll start the voting now. Whoever wins round 2 at the end of the judging will send me a message with their idea for round 3, although I may ask them to change their mind so that everyone, including me, can participate. Since Harpaw8 won round 1 she got to choose the theme for round 2, and her first suggestion to me was "favorite villain" but I asked her to pick something else because I don't have a favorite villain from the anime, I've never played the video games, and I've never read the manga. So when you choose the next theme make sure it's something everyone can answer. Since I only watch the anime, there's not many topics I'll be able to know, but plenty I will like favorite season, favorite episode, favorite legendary, favorite movie, etc. etc. etc. Thanks so much to everyone who's participated so far. Please spread the word about my photo contest to others, such as people you are a fan of or people that are fans of you. I love seeing all the answers that everyone comes up with and you all make this loads of fun.
big smile
If you're interested in trying quiz questions I've created here are two different links to two different forums:

1. link (has a list of 43 different quiz questions I created that either marked as "hard" or "medium". You will be able to see what questions are hard, what questions are medium, how many people have attempted to answer the question, and the percentage of the people that got the question correct.) Good luck to those who want to try and answer the questions.

2. link (also has a list of 43 different quiz questions I created, and these questions are all ones that have been marked "easy" and have either 100% or almost 100% get the answer correct. If after you try the harder questions and decide you want to try and answer these go ahead.) Good luck.
sunny
Voting is on now and will end in one month. Good luck to everyone.
wish i wouldve known tht people dont like dedenne that much ._. ((postsaver...i had to...)
Is this still going on?
Pokegal4life commented…
It is now I just পোষ্ট হয়েছে my round 3 topic. বছরখানেক আগে
heart
Round 3: Pikachu. Such an easy choice. I love Ash's Pikachu so much. He's adorable, he's sweet, he's intelligent, and he's got incredible Moves, (I especially love his Electro Ball).
 Round 3: Pikachu. Such an easy choice. I প্রণয় Ash's পিকাচু so much. He's adorable, he's sweet, he's
cool
Round 3: Favorite Kanto Pokemon: Porygon
I love Porygon and all its evolutions
credit: Meyly on zerochan.net

last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Round 3: পছন্দ Kanto Pokemon: Porygon I প্রণয় Porygon and all its evolutions credit: Meyly on z
বছরখানেক আগে dontmindmeyo said…
Beedrill, easily! My favorite Pokemon ever! source: deltheor on deviantart
 Beedrill, easily! My পছন্দ Pokemon ever! source: deltheor on deviantart
Pokegal4life commented…
Beedrill are very aggressive though. I'm also afraid of bees in real life, so I don't like Beedrill all that much. বছরখানেক আগে
My favorite Kanto Pokemon would be Raichu
 My পছন্দ Kanto Pokemon would be Raichu
Harpaw8 commented…
source: RashanaMoonfire on DA বছরখানেক আগে
Pokegal4life commented…
Such an adorable picture. <3 বছরখানেক আগে
My favorite pokemon in Kanto is Dragonite!

Source:bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net
 My পছন্দ pokemon in Kanto is Dragonite! Source:bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net

Ninetales its so beautiful and the shiny gets so mutch better
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Ninetales its so beautiful and the shiny gets so mutch better
piplupfan1 commented…
Ok the artist is Bunchie and the web is wickedlyrita.deviantart বছরখানেক আগে
i get headaches ofton... wish i got awesome powers for it...
 i get headaches ofton... wish i got awesome powers for it...
Pokegal4life commented…
LOL. বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে pokeball13 said…
(There's a Pikachu already so)
Mewtwo
 (There's a পিকাচু already so) Mewtwo
Pokegal4life commented…
আপনি can put the same answer as me অথবা someone else I don't care about that, just so long as আপনি have a different picture than the other person. বছরখানেক আগে
pokeball13 commented…
ok but I'll like to keep Mewtwo and I would want to give আরো of a choice বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে SakuraKagamine said…
Dragonair. I really love dragon Pokemon ^^
 Dragonair. I really প্রণয় dragon Pokemon ^^
Simon9990 commented…
Dragonair is one of my পছন্দ pokemon in kanto too বছরখানেক আগে
Piplup (its not from devinart)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Piplup (its not from devinart)
Mismagius by Zeiphyr on zerochan.net
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Mismagius দ্বারা Zeiphyr on zerochan.net
বছরখানেক আগে tinaloo said…
Infernape (artwork by shinyscyther on deviantArt )
 Infernape (artwork দ্বারা shinyscyther on deviantArt )
Staraptor
art by pokemon-master on DA
 Staraptor art দ্বারা pokemon-master on DA
বছরখানেক আগে SakuraKagamine said…
I loved Luxray from the first time I met it ^^ (Not from DA)
 I loved Luxray from the first time I met it ^^ (Not from DA)
lets just pretend the other one did not exist
anyway this pokemon is pretty cute and by that i mean OMG SO DARN ADOREABLE if you watch the anime you will understand i give you... MIME JR.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 lets just pretend the other one did not exist anyway this pokemon is pretty cute and দ্বারা that i mean
pinkamenag commented…
it was supposed to say lets just pretend the other one doesnt exist i erased way to much বছরখানেক আগে
pinkamenag commented…
wait did i say omg gosh .-. time to সম্পাদনা :D বছরখানেক আগে
is this still a thing?