i think is rayquaza is the strongest
last edited on Oct 27, 2007 at 11:14AM

পোকেমন 1258 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1258

বছরখানেক আগে Vulpix4ever said…
tongue
Magicarp definantly
all others cower in the face of the all mighty MAGICARP!!!!!
wink
ohhh and my lvl. 100 wormple ^-^
I <3 Kakuzu
 I <3 Kakuzu
বছরখানেক আগে AUSHEDGEHOG said…
big smile
Megapocolypse
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Christmaspokemo said…
hmmm
ITS ARCEUS AND HO-OH AND MEWTWO K well ya rayquaza is part...of them
বছরখানেক আগে pokemon1112 said…
smile
Maybe Also Metagross EX.
বছরখানেক আগে pokemon1112 said…
smile
Darkrai 80HP
Metagross EX 150HP
Metagross EX Wins!
বছরখানেক আগে sWooZi3 said…
monkey
some of the best just come from johto one of those is the last evolution of a starter Pokemon its meganium because of the high stats another is manta ray or something like that its the water equivalent of maganium. that's why when i play crystal or one like that i always pick chikorita. hope this helpedlink
বছরখানেক আগে sWooZi3 said…
they should create diff types in new game coming out. lol
বছরখানেক আগে ewanarceusyoyo9 said…
well all of the pokemon are from ubove in the heavens lucaro is the fastest arceus very strong
বছরখানেক আগে Torchic91 said…
big smile
Wobbuffet!
বছরখানেক আগে con13i said…
well my best pokemon is arceus,gallade,palkia,ho-oh,dialga and electivire
বছরখানেক আগে ewanarceusyoyo9 said…
big smile
Wrong shaymin is the best out of all pokemon Arceus is good but shaymin is better that makes me know all about pokemon I have got shaymin palkia dialga arceus and all the legends ever. its really hard to find all of them please don't spread this I have put an error on this this messege posted by ewan crawford
বছরখানেক আগে sakura1444 said…
Well, based on maximum stat points and overall stat coverage, the strongest pokemon of all time would have to be Arceus, there's no doubt. It's the God of all Pokemon, meaning, it created the whole Pokemon world, not to mention, all the Pokemon and humans in it. I don't know how but it is a true fact that it was Arceus who created the Pokemon world. No doubt. Of course, there ARE exceptions. Mewtwo and the Porygon family were created by the humans, not Arceus, but then again, Arceus created humans. Either way, when talking about overall power, Arceus has the most balanced stat set. NOBODY can say it doesn't. Although, Arceus does not best in every stat... Here's a list of stats and which Pokemon has the highest stat points for that stat.

Attack: Deoxys (Attack Form)
Special Attack: Deoxys (Attack Form)
Defense: Shuckle
Special Defense: Shuckle
Hit Points (HP): Blissey
Speed: Deoxys (Speed Form)
বছরখানেক আগে infernape_1243 said…
to me the storngest pokemoon cld b ur starter pokemon but when give them protin zinc ect..
but for the legendaries the storngest could b any body but it cant b mewtwo or mew
mew is to freindly
it cant be lugia cuz it got beat from the bird trio so it cant be him
it cant be the bird trio or the dog trio
it cant be ho-ho
it cant be groudon because wen he and kyorge fought he and kyorge fell to sleep
and not dexoys it isnt even a pokemon
raquzzy kant be it either cuz it cant even take on dexoys the space virus
it cant be acrues because he was gettin his ass kiced from dialga and palika
so it is between dialga palika and lucario
বছরখানেক আগে btflash said…
arceus. no contest. it can use these stone things to change its type. that's awesome in my book
বছরখানেক আগে SkyeFox said…
wink
Well i think its quite a silly question (no offence) because any pokemon could be the strongest in its own way a beytter question would bne What is your favourite pokemon instead.
বছরখানেক আগে Pyoro_63 said…
big smile
Nuthin better than a kanto 'mon. Mewtwo is the strongest pokemon ever!!!!!! He can even talk!
বছরখানেক আগে Giazory said…
hmmm
if you breed a pokemon in lv 100 then hatch the egg then get the poke to lv 100 and do all over again until u have done it about 20 times
strong female---v
female baby pokemon-----v
strong male-----^ female baby--v
strong male pokemon---^ female baby
strong male pokemon--^
so remember to always keep the female
the male have to be a strong wild pokemon that u have to train to lv 100 and then breed with the female from the egg (the female should also be lv 100) after u have done this some times u will get lv 1 pokemons with over 50 in stats in speed, sp atk, sp def, def, atk and over 200 in hp if ur lucky i hope all of u understands what i mean if not then........

worried
... ok u wont understand couse it didnt come out as i wanted so i l try to show again: u breed a strong male with a strong female and gets a baby do this til u get a female baby then breed the baby female with a male thats not in family and then do this again and again until u get a good result
if you do like this then u might get as good pokemon as me:)
my best is weavile lv 100 with 856 in attack, 679 in sp attack, 562 in defence, 568 in sp defence, 1240 in speed and 760 in hp
(its hard to get a pokemon this good so dont expect to ever get smthing this good)
বছরখানেক আগে crazysonicfan said…
hmmm
A lengendary Pokemon that is all I have 2 say
 A lengendary Pokemon that is all I have 2 say
বছরখানেক আগে arceusman24 said…
angry
ARCEUS TOPS ALL THAT IS ****ING THAT!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে RandyOrton123 said…
Shadow lugia all the way
বছরখানেক আগে StichxAngel4eva said…
big smile
mew & mewtwo
বছরখানেক আগে Saphira333 said…
Latios and Latias are pretty strong
বছরখানেক আগে aries998 said…
I think Arceus is a good pokemon
 I think Arceus is a good pokemon
বছরখানেক আগে Darktiger said…
You're all wrong.Havent any of you seen the first movie?The movie said exactly which pokemon was the most powerful ever,and it was Mewtwo.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে legendtrainer said…
smirk
i think its missingno.
বছরখানেক আগে Kallik said…
hmmm
I think Lugai, entei, and mew are the strongest
বছরখানেক আগে dragon44 said…
heart
ARCEUS is mere powerful
বছরখানেক আগে Shunron said…
Even though I like Mewtwo a lot more than Arceus. I think Arceus is the strongest.

I mean, in the movie "Arceus and the jewel of life" they said that Arceus were able to destroy the whole world + we saw him knocking Palkia, Dialga & Giratina down.

- In the first movie the scientist claimed that he had created the world's strongest pokémon. But that was season 1... the only legendaries at that time were Mew, Mewtwo, Zapdos, Moltres & Articuno... Also, in the movie "Mewtwo Returns" Mewtwo got defeated by Giovanni's robots.

So I think Arceus is the strongest.

(Edit: I just wanted to add a picture.)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Even though I like Mewtwo a lot আরো than Arceus. I think Arceus is the strongest. I mean, in the mo
বছরখানেক আগে qwertyuiopasdf said…
monkey
I think either Grouon or Raikou is the strongest.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে greenaloe said…
arceus max stats are hp:444, attack:372 defense:372 sp attack:372 sp defense:372 and speed:372

ho-sh's is hp:416 attack:394 defense: 306 sp attack: 350 sp defense:447 and speed: 306
ho-oh*
mewtwo's are 416 350 306 447 306 394 and lugia's are 416 306 394 306 447 350
বছরখানেক আগে Kallm3k9 said…
its between mewtwo or arceus, cant really say who's the strongest, the creators of pokemon jsut keep making legendaries stronger and stronger each generation anyways.
বছরখানেক আগে crazysonicfan said…
It said in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue/Red Rescue Team that Mewtwo is the strongest
I don't actually know who the strongest is or even have an opinion
 It ব্যক্ত in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue/Red Rescue Team that Mewtwo is the strongest I don't actuall
বছরখানেক আগে lizardrapist said…
big smile
pikachu is!!! he's definately the most powerful!
who can beet him?
বছরখানেক আগে deoxysboy386 said…
To be honest with you, between Arceus, Rayquaza and Darkrai, I am saying that the ones that said Arceus is the strongest pokemon are absolutly right. The reason is that Diamond, Pearl and Platinum, the 4th generation pokemon games give you proof. You battle Arceus at level 80. Is that not strong?
বছরখানেক আগে Pipchupy said…
It's MissingNo.I just wanted to do this.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 It's MissingNo.I just wanted to do this.
বছরখানেক আগে dani-velas said…
cool
i think youre just talking about all the new think about it you are talking about is arceus,palkia,dialga but come on talk about lucario with his aura powers aura sphere i thinkits too much for arceus lucario rocks
and he is the only legendary pokemon who can evolve
 and he is the only legendary pokemon who can evolve
বছরখানেক আগে ZoeTheHedgehog said…
smirk
Arceus cuz it is the strongest pokemon in the world
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Arceus cuz it is the strongest pokemon in the world
surprise
i know that in pokemon pearl/diamond at the beginning he is weak but use some moves u saved from the ones u encounteredand leave him in the day careand thats it when he grows fight with him he will evolve and thats it youl have one of the strongest pokemon ever
 i know that in pokemon pearl/diamond at the beginning he is weak but use some moves u saved from the
sick
he helped me defeat the pokemon champion in the pokemon league
his garchomp wich is a strong pokemon too

darkrai arceus dialga palkia suck its lucario the best

বছরখানেক আগে brmbrmlmlm said…
i said giratina the strongest
বছরখানেক আগে bulba said…
smile
I think all the pokemon with training can be the best
বছরখানেক আগে bulba said…
smile
I like chimchar monferno and inrernape train them well and there really strong I trained all my pokemon to level 100 so I have conformed with friends help that the only way for pokemon to defeat each other is using tipe.