প্রিন্স মাইকেল জ্যাকসন Everyone This Is Spencer

FluroUndies posted on Nov 29, 2009 at 12:04AM
she is pritty from the side from the front shes ok but not attractive
 she is pritty from the side from the front shes ok but not attractive

প্রিন্স মাইকেল জ্যাকসন 15 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে FluroUndies said…
tongue
This is Spencer she has been hang wif Paris everyone thinks she will bee prince's girl friend
বছরখানেক আগে shaazz04x said…
big smile
Actually she not my friend is friend with her (spencer)
and she have a boyfriends(apperently)
But GUYS prince havea girlfriends but sorry keeping it secret( if your asking me how do you know)
I know it by my friends :)
বছরখানেক আগে MrsPrinceJ said…
smile
Spencer is okay. But really shes more of Paris's friend. Prince does NOT have a girlfriend. Geez! Hes just 12! And plus what makes you think his family members will let him have one anyways?
বছরখানেক আগে shaazz04x said…
Heey, im not 100% sure but my friends is friend in real life with her thats what she told me but yeah he too young agreed with that
বছরখানেক আগে PrincessGurl said…
surprise
WOW! I THOUGHT SPENCER WAS THIS OTHER GIRL THAT SAYS SHE'S PRINCE'S GIRL FRIEND. I HAD POSTED THE PIC A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO PPL!!!!!! I GUESS THEY ARE BOTH SPENCER...... AND PLEASE STOP SAYING THAT THIS IS PRINCE'S GF!!!!! HES TOO YOUNG AND ANYWAYS HIS GRANDMA WOULDNT APROVE OF THIS CHICK!!!!!! AND ANYWAYS IM HIS GF!!!!! (JK LOL!)
mischievous
AND JUS CAUSE A GIRL HANGS OUT WITH HIS SIS DOESNT MEAN THATS HIS GF OR GOING TO BE HIS GF!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে tiver said…
worried
i am sick of this just friends
বছরখানেক আগে pmmjjluver said…
Hey shaazz04x who is you Friend what her Name? is she on here
বছরখানেক আগে lauren_95 said…
wow just cuz his sister hangs out with her doesnt mean shes his gf! and he doesnt have a gf! he's too young and his grandma wouldnt allow that!
iam so sorry spencer i just relised this is a bad picture of you you a blinking lol i am so sorry fro calling you ok look you are absolutly pretty
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
meh
shes ok, not all that pretty like everyone is sayin she is jus cause shes hangs with Paris
বছরখানেক আগে MJshenriette said…
smile
hey shaazz04x - that girl you know, who knows Spencer, that is Patricia L right? I know her too :)
বছরখানেক আগে moonwalker4ever said…
angry
HE IS NOT TO YOUNG TO HAVE A GF! IM TWELVE AND IVE HAD LOTS OF BFS! SO PLZ STOP SAYING HE IS TOO YOUNG HE IS ONLY A MONTH YOUNGER THAN ME! >:@
but he doesnt have a gf not because he is too young but because his dad just died! x
kiss
is is pretty well i rekon
বছরখানেক আগে PrincessCammy said…
zzz
u ppl seriously need to get ur eyes checked. i already know theres never going to be a prince and spencer so im not gonna even bother saying this stuff anymore