প্রিন্স মাইকেল জ্যাকসন PLEASE READ!!!!!!

lovepink posted on Apr 30, 2010 at 10:28PM
Things are being taken out of hand right now. People are making gross and innapropriate comments on pictures of prince like things like : he's sooo sexy or even worse: I wanna take a ride on his disco stick. This isn't only wrong and gross but extremely disrespectful to prince and the whole Jackson family. I understand your probably a teenager and that your hormones are probably on high but please remember the this next time you want to post a comment. I hope that people stop this. Thanks:)

প্রিন্স মাইকেল জ্যাকসন 18 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে PrinceMJluv said…
I agree! It's sick
বছরখানেক আগে Mrs_Princeymj said…
i agree but the one about the disco stick is not so often! sexy is finnee thoo! dont be suchaa drama mamaaaa =P lmao x
বছরখানেক আগে PrinceMJluv said…
he just lost his daddy! nothing sexy about grief
বছরখানেক আগে mrs_bieber13 said…
I agree 2 Prince maybe 13 but those comments are nasty gross and went to far. Prince would be upset and mad. so STOP these comments
বছরখানেক আগে PrInCeMjFaN said…
tongue
YUP I NO HOW U FEEL ITS NASTY
বছরখানেক আগে paloma97ppb said…
smile
Yeah I agree, he would feel weird and stuff!! If he know that some people call him like thaat!
বছরখানেক আগে pmjlover1997 said…
smirk
OK, DO THEY EVEN NO WOT HIS ''DICSO STICK'' IZ?
বছরখানেক আগে billiejean808 said…
I agree it's just plain sick.
বছরখানেক আগে tiver said…
tongue
yay it is disturbing
বছরখানেক আগে pmjloverforever said…
angry
i think that is disturbing discusting and rude!whould u like a rapest to call u sexy!i guess not huh!
বছরখানেক আগে drea_pmjluv said…
sick
well prince is sexy but don't say i'll takeca ride on his discostick gross
বছরখানেক আগে MJshenriette said…
if thats how they feel :D
বছরখানেক আগে MrsGuadaJackson said…
sick
IKR! Totally agree!! is gross and sick..
বছরখানেক আগে hinano1 said…
tongue
yeah well hes cute or hot or sexy i guess thats alright. but yeah they are getting outta hand and hes only 13 he will probably be disgusted if that was people saying things like that about me ewww
বছরখানেক আগে lovepink said…
cool
Thanks:)) and well... Wouldn't you feel uncomfortable and awkward if some stranger who you have never ever seen before call you sexy? I know I would. And I think hot is ok, I mean what teenage girl doesn't have hot in her vocabulary?
বছরখানেক আগে hinano1 said…
sad
yeah i totally agree with u i wanna ride on his disco stick is just so not on
বছরখানেক আগে jackson_kids said…
i agree with you but i only call him cute or hot and really with the disco stick thats just weird and gross
বছরখানেক আগে love_mjackson said…
eww, i wanna ride on his disco stick? wtf !
eww im highly disturbed.