Psych Slogan/tagline thingy

DalekSec posted on Jul 16, 2009 at 07:08PM
Regarding the tagline at the top of the page under the name of the spot... can we do a little better than "USA's Psych"? Maybe something from the show like "Are you a fan of delicious flavour?" What do you all think?

Erik

Psych 6 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে heeeresjoyce said…
I agree. In fact, I think that would be an amazing tagline for the spot. However, we don't know who the creator of the spot is and would have to message one of the F4 to get it changed...
বছরখানেক আগে BondJBond said…
Please tell me you are kidding and this is a joke. All these topics you could contribute to and you come up with lame post. Who "bleeping" cares what they call it. This should be in the Answers area not here.
"Are you a fan of delicious flavour?" This sounds retarded and it's misspelled on top of that. You do know the rules say you have to be 13 or over to post here. 10 year olds are not allowed.
"Are you a fan of delicious flavor?" is actually something that encompasses the show well. It is a line that has been said by Shawn quite a few times and shows just how goofy they act. And while "USA's Psych" is not bad, it's just not interesting.

A forum topic is perfect for this kind of contribution, not the Answers section. The Answers section is for questions you need an answer to, not an idea for changing the spot tagline.
I'm gonna go ahead and make a pick. :)

EDIT: Typo! :o
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে krazykray said…
I agree! This doesn't belong in the answers section. That is for questions that you would like an answer to. This forum is for discussions(..like the one going on now).

Don't worry, DalekSec and heeeresjoyce. I got your backs! :)

p.s. LOVE the new tag line idea!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে DalekSec said…
Thanks guys! =)