র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং The cursed জন্তু জানোয়ার

dargox posted on Mar 28, 2012 at 08:48AM
In this rp you are a animals of your own choise but there's a catch unlike a normal animals you are curse with supernatural powers thanks to a group of evil witches and their spells.

(note: your animal don't have to be curse to play)
Character info:

Name:
Personality:
Race:
Descriptions:
Fur color:
Eyes color:
Markings:
Mate or crush:
Curse powers and effects:
Bio:
last edited on Mar 28, 2012 at 09:34AM
save

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 129 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 129

বছরখানেক আগে dargox said…
(now here's my character)

Name: Blood
Personality: brave, wise, loyal, strong, and shady in ways.
Race: wolf
Descriptions: very smart, fit, dark looking, and atractive to the female wolves.
Fur color: dark charcole
Eyes color: red but turns a glowing sky blue during a full moon
Marking: haves blood red stripes all over his body.
Mate or crush: none

Curse powers and effects: (1) he can live forever dew to his super healing powers, (2) during a full moon day he can control the powers of fire and water, (3) during a full moon night he transform into a monstrous like form and can control the powers of fire, water, and aura.

Bio: he has been a lone wolf every since the witches use him for one their test spells on him 200,000 years ago. So now during every full moon he become monster like verson of him self, strikeing fear into the hearts of both beast and man.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে hikari_hiwatari said…
(grrrrrr FUCKIN ANNOYING THING)
Name: Darkness
Personality: quiet doesn't talk a lot and likes to be alone some of the times but can have a temper
Race: Wolf
Description: (she has 2 forms human) link (and wolf) link
Fur color: it's in the second pic
Eyes color: blood red normally but blue web happy
Markings: she has a bandage on her left last leg which is a dragon and the scar is also a marking
Mate or crush: someone (I ain't sayin)
Curse powers and effect: her powers is when ever she gets mad she'll attack whoever made her mad she'll kill them even if she has too and when ever its moon she turns human also in wolf form she can change the color of her fur and runs in a blur
Bio: she is an orphan and she hates it when someone disturbs her peace one time she killed one of the female wolves cause she said that Darkness was never gonna find love and that she shouldn't even be here that make Darkness snap also when her parents die that's when she got the curse ever since then she hasn't really been the same
((ok two more profiles and we'll start))
বছরখানেক আগে nidoqueen said…
Name:molly
Personality:sweet, kind, and can be as wild as fire
Race:fire bird (human stuck in a furm of a moltres)
Descriptions:wings made of fire (red and yellow flames) with yellow fethers, red beak and claws
Fether color:firey red and yellow
Eyes color:red
Markings:a strange black mark (on her back) from a strange black cretcher that bit her (post pic of it later)
Mate or crush:married to hanzo (a.k.a scorpion)
powers and effects:can do all fire and bird type moves
Bio:in her world she is a normal girl that was born with the wings of moltres and can turn into that pokemon in human form if the flame on her wings goes out she dies but can be brot back by her husband's kiss has three kids two girls and a boy
(i hope this is good)
 Name:molly Age:23 (human years) idk (pokemon years) Gender:girl Personality:sweet, kind, and can be a
((yes that's fine but to be clear with every one else your character was human in the pokemon world but because of a cure she has sent our world as a moltres, right?)) [note: for those who don't what pokmon is moltres would be a phoenix in our world]
(hey Dargox are we gonna start the rp soon?$
(no what yeah lets start it now and to any one who wants to join in...just make your character profile and jump in when you see fit)

Blood: *runing, jumping, weaving all thought the forest chaseing after a big weasle with a dead chicken in it's mouth* "DAMIT YOU!!!...GET BACK HERE WITH MY CHICKEN!!!"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Darkness: *raises her ear and raises head seeing her friend Nick the weasel running with a dead chicken in his mouth* oh boy here he goes again *walks out in front and grabs the dead chicken from Nick*
Nick: *slides to a stop and looks at Darkness* HEY GIVE THAT BACK
Darkness: *puts the dead chicken down* Nick what have I told you of stealing other animals or people's food
Nick: how do you know I stole it?
Darkness: because your left foot is stomping like it always does when you steal
Nick: awwww damit
Darkness: *looks at Blood coming this way*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(btw nick the weasel is a comic releaf)

Blood: *slide and stop geting in nick's face with a mad voice* "i should bite your head off for that! NOW WHERE'S MY CHICKEN!?...YOU RAT!!"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(yes he is)
Darkness: *clears her throat* excuse me but i presume that this is yours *uses her snot to push the chicken over to him*
Nick: *shakes and quickly runs over to Darkness and hides behind her leg peaking from behind*
Darkness: I am sorry for my friends behavior he is hungry and me knowing his stubbornness he wanted to get food by himself
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Blood: *he sighs look over at darkness* "yes it is btw your friend there has been messing with me for the pass two weeks and not just by stealing my food."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Darkness: *mumbles* like I didn't know that since this is the 28th time *stops and glares at Nick*
Nick: *makes a nervous face*
Darkness: *sighs* I will settle his hunger it's just that we have not eaten for the past few weeks since all the other wolves mostly the females has been hogging all the food
hmmm
molly:*flying over the forest* hm i where i am it don't look familiar *worried look* and where's hanzo *lets out a big screatch*
Darkness: *hears a big screatch* that's a sound I never heard before it can't be a Pheonix it's not summer
Nick: it's spring to be exact
Blood: *turn his ears the behidden of him* "oh I understand because it's liter season for most wolves packs, u two can not find a good meal right?" *also hears the screatch and looks up and see a bird with firey wings thought the tree tops* "well that bird up there look like a phoenix to me"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Darkness: yes mostly the females because they like to show off to the male wolves *growls remembering one of them*
smile
molly:oh water good *lands by the water's edge then lowers her body and head so she can drink*
Darkness: how can this be? *runs towards the Pheonix*
Nick: HEY WAIT UP *follows*
Darkness: *stops near the Pheonix and howls*
Blood: *fellows and stops, whisper to darkness* "hey maybe u should pluck a feather they said phoenix feathers can give you good luck"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Darkness: *howls at Molly*
Blood: *quitely sits and watchs*
Darkness: *sighs and runs at Molly and plucks a feather without burning herself*
angry
molly:*screatchs in pain and quickly turns her head and eyes start glowing red* hay what was that for that hurt and you could'v waited did your mother ever teach you maners
Blood: *claps his front paws* "bow..vow, seem the phoenix is still in it's....oh never mind, it's your turn weasel" *makes a mocking face and then runs away*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Darkness: *spits the feather* I wish she could f she hadn't died anyways what are you doing here your not suppose to be here until summer
Nick: AHHHHHHHHHHH *runs for his life*
angry
(i'm not off i'm just on my 3DS)
molly:ok one i'm not dead and two what do you think i am
Darkness: a Pheonix that should be on the other side of the world by now
angry
molly:ok i don't know who you are but i'm not a pheonix what ever that is i am a human in the form of a moltres a mol-tres *trys to turn back human but it didn't work* and by the looks of things i'm stuck in this form to
Blood: *still runing but stops when he see nick fellowing him* "hey why am i'm running from i'm a lone wolf and you weasel should be helping your friend"
বছরখানেক আগে Harpaw8 said…
Name: Pauline
Personality: sweet and kind to her friends but cold and mean to her enimys
Race: demonical. (Demon wolf)
Descriptions: a black wolf with red eyes and blue stripes. when angry she grows huge claws and huge wings
Fur color: Black
Eyes color: changes color
Markings: Blue stripes
Mate or crush: none
power:can fly, teliport, transform, ect.
curse: when she is angry she goes so insane she will kill without mercy
Bio: she hates to be alone but, well, she usually is. her parents vanished off the face of the earth years ago
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Pauline lies down on top of a boulder watching Blood
Darkness: whats a moltres?
Nick: I would but I'm just a weasel what am I suppose to do?
Pauline notices Darkness and Nick. "so many......." she listens in...
(sorry I forgot to say Nick is with Blood at the moment)
Darkness: is that another sort of Pheonix? If it is then how could you not know your own kind?
((alright))
Pauline looks down at Molly and Darkness. her eyes turn black
Darkness: answer me will ya moltres?
hmmm
molly:it's a legend pokemon and even thow i'm in moltres form but my name is molly and by the look on your face i must not be in the pokemon world any more
Darkness: and by how I have no idea what the hell a Pokemon is no your not this is a word where curse exist and there are magical creatures like the Pheonix as I have said before I guess the witches have made their stupid spells and transported you here and put a curse on you to make you stuck like this
Pauline: "this is an interesting conversation." she whispers and leans in closer to hear them better
molly:*looks up* we'r not alone
Darkness: PAULINE YOU CAN COME DOWN FROM THERE NOW
(brb guys!!)
(stupid errors)
Blood: "well I don't know about you weasel but i'm going back to help" *runs back and see that darkness is alive* "oh good the phoenix didn't killed you"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
molly:i am not a phoenix i am a moltres and my name is molly and i don't kill! two of my brothers might thow but there not here think goodness
Blood: *sits down* "ok, i'm sorry am blood nice to meet ya! <whispers\ I guess>"
smile
molly:it's ok and like i said my name is molly and yes nice to meet you to
((oh btw nidoqueen in pokemon years your character would be a LV23))

Blood: *scratchs his ear with his rear right leg* "well this been a crazy day for me"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Darkness: maybe I should look something up about ummm what were those creatures you mention again Molly?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Pauline jumps from the tree but lands on her face. "arumf." she stands gets up and growls.