র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং Pandora Knight

TAIKAMODO posted on Jul 15, 2015 at 10:21AM
I basically threw Norse Mythology and Midieval culture in a blender with my own imagination, so excuse any inconsistencies from either side.

PLOT: 10,000 years ago, the world was erased from existence. The titans, revived and led by the traitorous god Loki, ravaged both Midguard and Asgard, decimating the human population, and managing to kill many of the gods as well before Loki's eventual death by the hands of Thor and Odin. On top of the earth destroying war between the titans and the gods, Loki's sons-Fenrir and Serpent, join in the fight as well, killing both Odin and thor, though they sequentially die themselves.

In the midst of this war, the servant of the demon god Ragnarok, Tälwark, managed to attain all of the required items to summon the great beast(Thor's hammer Mjonir, Odin's Eye and spear, and Loki's staff). Ragnarok, the great terror, began devouring world after world, pushing the entirety of the universe to extinction. However, the remaining Gods managed to draw on the power of the Universal tree Yggdrasil, creating the sealing box Pandora, locking away the demon after it had devoured seven of the nine worlds. However, they were unaware of the consequences that followed drawing on Yggdrasil's power.

In order to seal Ragnarok away, it's power had to be divided into it's seven purest forms so that it's soul was left too weak to break out of Pandora, the seven deadly sins of humanity. These seven forms, since they contained too much power to seal, were imbued(once more with Yggdrasil's power) into the surviving humans, but because of Yggdrasil's curse, humanity was given the burden on reincarnating the seven sins every generation, along with the fallen gods being reincarnated as well. In the present day, the tales of the war, Ragnarok's destruction, and Pandora's curse have been reduced to nothing but myth. However, there is one man, who goes by the name 'Prophet', who is-along with his ten 'disciples'-attempting to find Pandora, and all of the items to ressurect Ragnarok once again, which were scattered across the earth(with the exception of Odin's eye, which was inherited by Odin's reincarnation).

SETTING: A midieval, Knights and Wizards type setting for earth. There are seven large kingdoms, one for each continent on earth. Knights are the equivelant of 'ninja' in Naruto, and while Combat magic is pretty common among Knights, it's usually the responsibility of Mages to use healing/support magic. A Kingdom is ruled by three major figures(thought he king has the final word). The Wizard, who represents the Mage Population, the Paladin, who represents the Knights, and of course, the king that rules the civilian side, and basically everything else. I'll go into more detail later. As Yggrasil's destroyed worlds were rebuilt, the races of those worlds(Elves, Trolls, Leprachauns, fairies, dragons, cyclopses, etc.) returned as well, so other races besided humans and gods exist, just on other worlds.

The story will primarily take place in the kingdom of Baoill(bay-ole), the kingdom of the third continent.

Pandora' seven Sins:

Wrath: (TAIKAMODO)

Greed:

Sloth: (BanetteGhosneir)

Pride: (TAIKAMODO)

Lust:

Envy:

Gluttony:

Reincarnated Gods:

Loki: (killer24)

Thor: (mcterra)

Odin:

The prophet:

The ten disciples:

The hierarchy of the kingdom(if nobody wants to be any of them, their npc's and free to be controlled by anyone).

King:

Queen:

Prince/Princess: (TAIKAMODO)

Wizard: (killer24)

Paladin:

Character Template

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Extra(Sin, God, Disciple, etc.):
last edited on Apr 21, 2016 at 10:12PM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 579 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 579

বছরখানেক আগে killer24 said…
(Okay even I'm slightly weirded out by this kid.)

Ike was lost for words, between her eyes which looked shockingly beautiful he wondered how they became like that, but now wasn't the time to get distracted by his curiosity. She had completely caught him off guard and then saw through his lie, she certainly was infamous for a reason... He had often tried to avoid her, but clearly she had pounced upon him.

He was starting to panic a little, she was part of his worlds mage society, and while he wasn't sure if she could use magic the intense curiosity was bound to be in her as well. He couldn't let her find out about Anim could he, she was close to finding out and the last line scared him the most... if she could 'taste it now what would she do to Anim?

He sighed and tried to compose himself. "I had no idea what you're talking about, I told you mana only consists in the blue spectrum, only the crazed fool Lux would believe otherwise. Please do not hassle me any further about this, I have research to continue." He finally said trying to be firm with this girl, he knew it probably wouldn't work but there's nothing she could do right now... He also had to make a mental note to apologise to Lux, while he wasn't friends with the guy he was the only other human that he could bare...
বছরখানেক আগে BanetteGhosneir said…
the blind girl sighed... the owner was clearly intent on hiding whatever mystery he had.
her expression of joy turned to a mix of sadness and contemptment, a sort of understanding, either the person that owns the Green is all powerful and someone he wanted to keep for himself, or someone so dangerous it'd be better for less people to know. she understood the dangers of magic.

"Alright... you can hide it as long as you want. I'm not going to tell the Mage society about the green and white, and I know that you know about them, when I called you out your mana shifted... but you should already know you won't be able to hide it forever. all it takes is a single person in the lobby of the Mage Complex to be wearing Mana Goggles and they'll see the Green and White too, and unlike me, they'll be
afraid and report it to the MS, or confront you aswell... so please be careful
"

though, now that the blind girl had a glimpse of the world once again, she was tempted to keep the blindfold off... but then she'd get confused between the spirits and the sections of the 'other world'. so she put her blindfold back on, and began to feel her way through the shelves to try and leave the library.
Ike was conflicted, the girl seemed to understand him and his troubles even without him saying anything, and he felt a little guilty, her face had lit up at this but he had quickly dashed her dreams. What unnerved him the most was how right she was, he also knew he couldn't keep Anim hidden forever, but what could he do? There wasn't anything he could think of right now, it may have been a mistake to bring her to this world...

"And supposing you're right, what should I do to keep hiding the secret? I cannot deny much from you, we both know you have an advantage in that respect, but I cannot tell you the truth... Something so, chaotic would break your mind, or eyes. This world isn't ready for it, and might never be." He called after her, it wasn't pity but generally curiosity or perhaps he was simply asking for advice. What could he do to keep hiding Anim, she was by no means ready for this world and Ike had doubts on whether she would be... But he couldn't keep hiding her, and her impossible nature wouldn't sit right with this would, it could plunge it into chaos.

Ike was less frustrated now at not finding anything more about the myths, now he was worried and anxious about anyone finding out about Anim. He was tempted to tell the girl, even introduce her to Anim, he couldn't hid it from her and perhaps she could help him or Anim... But that would be a drastic measure, he was curious if the girls eyes could last looking at Anim, would it overwhelm them?
the girl stopped...

she turned around, lifting the blindfold again and opening her eyes.
"break my mind or eyes? I've looked directly at the mana of relics past, powers so great the sea swallowed them. yet my eyes remain... I cannot speak for my mind, but in the 13 years I've had these eyes I've seen wonders of which no mage could fathom. My eyes will not shatter... I'm not sure what you're doing, whether you're saving the world or selfishly hiding power, but whether we're ready for it or not isn't the problem. the problem is whether whatever it is you're hiding is going to help us, or destroy us. we can't change the factor that it will do one of those, but we can influence which one it might do."

the girl turned around, determination in her eyes
"It's up to YOU to decide, if you think you can handle this 'power' on your own, or if you need help, but whether you like it or not, someone else is going to get involved... you can't hide it, so you might aswell either prepare it for the world, or prepare the world for it."

wisdom was clearly in her voice, the spirits she could see around the Owner giggled and hassled. one of them was grinding sexually on him? she gave the spirit a bit of a disgusted look, but turned her attention back to Ike
(What's up with these spirit things?)

He looked at this girl, she spoke her 'wisdom' like she new what she was talking about. She certainly was cocky, sure he hadn't seen what she has seen but Anim was different... Admittedly he might have exaggerated it a little bit.
He thought about what she said, while it is true that Anim could destroy the world, he was quite hesitant to say she could help it. The magic that she knows and the techniques on mana could revolutionise his world, but it might not be for the better.

"You are still young, do not think you can understand a situation you know nothing about. It is not power that needs to be controlled or monitored, but those with it. I can't lie a say no one will find out, but when they do I hope I have prepared her enough to survive this world." He was still annoyed but now it was less at her truth, but more at the fact she wasn't thinking logically, she held a naive view of the world. He was frustrated, he had seen a lot of impossible things since meeting Anim, how could the impossible fit so neatly as she said.

He was starting to get more and more tempted to show her Anim, to let her see the impossible girl first hand, but she couldn't help too much... Having said that this girl might help Anim learn some more, might take some of the pressure off him as Anim's only test subject.
((The spirits COULD be 1 of 2 things, spirits in the world, or the madness of the girl caused by staring directly at ancient relics))

the girl sighed.

"I'm young? from the looks of your Mana, you're the same age as me, 19, and when it comes to 'other-worldly' things, believe me I see them everyday"
the starry sky in her eyes pulsed a little, as she turned her eyes to look at the strange spirits surrounding Ike.

"They're flocking to you, or more assumably, the extra mana you're holding... I'm not sure if they're real spirits, or just my madness, but the 'spots' from other worlds are certainly real. I cannot show you what I've seen, but you certainly can show me what you're seeing."
(So she might just be imagining them up? But they also might be real spirits? That's not confusing, wonder what they're like around Anim.)

It was Ike's turn to sigh, he didn't mean young in age but rather young in mind, in awareness. Once again he was drawn to her eyes, the were stunning and made him curious as to what her past was. He had no idea what she was talking about, more ramblings of hers, or something else?

"I have no idea what you're talking about, but trust me, you might be seeing things now. But what I'm doing would be more impressive, and beyond belief real." He was tempted to introduce her to Anim, but she wouldn't be awake yet until tomorrow, and this girl wouldn't find her way back without help... He was starting to doubt her blindness, but it wasn't important now anyway.
((the girl's mind is plagued with madness :D until someone else can prove they can see them too, they'll only be thought of as delusions of madness))

"young in Awareness? irony, coming from one who cannot see Mana who tried to lie to the one that can..."
the girl sighed.
"'more impressive and beyond belief real' was already proven to me, remember? I can see Mana. I can see the incredibly dense green mana... and that strange pure white mana, my understanding that only Blue mana exists has already been broken... if you're not housing a God then you won't impress me"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(So she's just mad than?)

Ike rolled his eyes at her, she completely missed his point, he lied to her to try and get out of the situation, they both knew that it was a terrible attempt and wouldn't work. The rest of what she said was correct, she had seen the different types of mana, but only residue of Anim not her directly. He almost chuckled at the last part though, he had mistaken her for a Goddess at times and he couldn't see mana how would she react.

"Housing a God? Now that would be something, something that one couldn't control and only try to teach them about his world before their times up and they get caught." That was his goal, he wanted to teach her about his world enough so when she they finally get found out she can survive the onslaught that would ensue... Humans are terrible creature that can be monstrous at times, he wanted her to be able to survive that, or be able to escape and right now that isn't possible, and barely an idea.
((Possibly, right now she's just being assumed as mad :P until someone else can attest to the Spirit's existence this girl will always just be considered mad))

the girl lifted an eyebrow to Ike... the way he spoke, the movement of his mana... it sounded as if 'housing a god' was exactly what he believed he was doing.
"You're housing a GOD?"

her expression turned from her eyebrow-lifted confusion... to curious surprise, she moved closer to Ike and began to whisper
"are you serious? you're housing a God? your mana shows me! are you sure it's a God? how? how did you find a God? what God are they?"

she began to bombard questions
(I assume you have a plan for that.)

Ike backed up, he was surprised by her sudden shift. He might have joked a bit too far, though there were times when Anim acted like a God, he was sure that she wasn't one... Only that in comparison to him and his world, she was like one.

"Whoa slow down. Not an actual God, just someone who we might imagine to be one due to differences between us." He didn't want to just openly say too much, but the longer this conversation was the more likely he'd just give it away. He had to steal himself and stop giving away any information, he had only let this much slip because even if she told anyone she'd be hard pressed to prove anything due to the stigma around her.

"What I'm doing is my own research, while it isn't orthodox in nature and might only satisfy my own curiosity it isn't something for other to delve into. There is more danger in others finding out than my research itself." He wasn't lying about the danger; while there is danger in the experiments between him and Anim, currently only for him, other humans might not be so willing or understanding to accept the various ideas Anim has introduced him to... They might start to worship her, or want to test on her, or just straight up kill her for heresy.
the girl stared at him for a moment... he had stated 'someone' which meant its not an item it's a person. a foreigner. the girl gave him his space

"so it is a person then"
someone that we'd consider one? how powerful would they be? their knowledge must be endless, their power infinite... indeed dangerous if angered.

wait, not 'Orthodox'?
she looked at him again, staring intently at his mana, looking for it to tell her more...
"not Orthodox... the 'god' gave you the extra mana... and I'm guessing it wasn't very 'humane'... power always comes at a cost, but I hope I'll get to see them someday. are they nice?"
Ike stared at this girl, she was completely ignoring what he was saying, his warnings and everything that she didn't really care for. She had bypassed the conversation, or what he was saying and now was starting to read things from his mana, at least he assumed that's how she was getting her information... This girl was becoming a problem, one that clearly won't disappear easily.

"Why are you so persistent, do you want to actually help me or are you trying to sate your own curiosity about the new type of mana? Either way I do not appreciate your poking your nose into my business." He was starting to get agitated, what to do with this girl? Ignoring her wouldn't help and any dark means of dealing with her was out of the question... He thought about how she could help him, it wouldn't be long before others started picking up the trail Anim was leaving behind, so just simply acting ignorant about it wouldn't help him.

He continued to think, perhaps there was a way were she could help, one which he hadn't thought of; the idea finally hit him. He couldn't teach Anim everything about this world, not in time anyway, but there were just some subjects and aspects of this world that he himself had no idea about... This girl might be able to teach Anim how to blend into his world, he couldn't teach Anim about it because he was a male anything he taught her would be stereotypical and forced...

"How about we make a little deal, a business arrangement girl." She could help Anim understand this worlds mana better than anyone as well. This might have been a serendipitous meeting.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"I wish to sate my curiosity, the more I know about Mana, the more I can help others"

a deal?... curious...
"I'm assuming you want use of my Eyes... what exactly did you have in mind?"
this could be of good use.
Ike studied her for a few seconds, he wasn't sure if he could trust her, but he didn't have much choice at this moment. While she seemed to have an noble dream, he still felt suspicious about her. He was taking both a big risk, if this works it could be very helpful... if not it would be the biggest problem so far.

"I don't need your eyes, just your expertise and time. I'm going to bring you in on my research, you will learn impossible things about mana but I will require your assistance with a few thins, you'll understand once you meet them." He sighed, this was going to cause him a lot of headaches. He'd just have to introduce her to Anim for her to understand, after all this girl seemed intelligent enough to figure things out.
the girl nodded her head.
"ok... I'm assuming the 'deity' has knowledge of Mana, and you don't understand or need more help... I will admit though, I'm interested to know what they know of Mana..."

she closed her eyes and put the blindfold back on.
"and... thank you... I'll wait for you at the front of the Library, you can get all your books and anything you need."

with that, she put her hands on the bookshelf next to her, and began to feel her way around. moving towards the library entrance.
Ike watched her go, it was funny at how wrong she was, but she'll find out when he introduces her... Anim should be happy, meeting another human. He was more or less finished here, there wasn't anything on mythology in the library so he just went to work putting the books back where he found them.

"I hope this is the right choice, not like I have much of one regardless." Ike sighed and headed out to meet his new assistant. He wondered how long Anim will remain asleep for, it'll be annoying to inform the new girl that she came all this way for nothing until tomorrow... On that thought he hadn't learnt her name, and they weren't only working together but there is a lot riding on this.

"You know I never got your name, something like that would be useful if we're going to be working together." He looked at her as he left the library, he left for information and perhaps a cake but will return with an assistant... Or a pain in the ass, either way.
((I'll wake Anim up now))

she nodded.
"I'm the Mage Society's tracker, Hurui. and you?"

she looked towards Ike... at this point it was obvious she wasn't really blind.

~

Anim awoke, sitting up to try and wake up, she looked around her, still half asleep... she wondered where she was... in a valley?... she looked to where she was sleeping, since last she remembers she fell asleep on Ike's couch... now she was atop of grass, not dirt, but Grass... she stood up, the blanket atop her flopping off.. she picked it up, dusted the dirt off it, and looked around her....

"where....?"

there was Mana around her, was she in a room?
(That'd be helpful.)

Ike rolled his eyes at her, 'The Mage Society's tracker', what a load or rubbish. He guess it was a post they thought up on the spot wishing to used her sight as a tool, it was just unfortunate that the whole madness thing was a side effect. That's the type of people they were, researching ways and using any methods to cling to their feeble power.

"I'm Ike, pleasure to meet you, Hurui." He didn't look at her, he just kept walking beside her so she didn't slow him down by being blind; he had figured out that she wasn't really blind, but just chose not to see, perhaps from the madness or something he didn't care... For now they were friends, but that didn't mean he trusted her.

He wanted to get back as quick as he could, he figured that Anim wouldn't have woken by now but just in case, that Golem had moved her into her room filled with illusions... It would confuse anyone if they just woke up.
Hurui followed behind Ike, copying his exact movement and footsteps. this was to avoid hitting anyone in the streets.

~

Anim felt the grass at her feet... this wasn't Grass from her world, this was most likely grass from the human world... perhaps she had done this on accident? she started to move forward, only to slam into an invisible wall?... once she touched the wall she realised, this is her room...

what happened to it? was this Golzaar's doing?
"why did Golzaar change room?... Anim did want this though..."

she liked it... it felt free, and still wouldn't hurt Ike's home. it was a good compromise.
she started to look around the room till she found the door, she started moving towards it.
Ike stopped and looked up at the building they were heading to, he'd seen it many times before but just wanted to check to see if anything was different, Anim's room had finished and her mana might be messing with the building... Thankfully it seemed to be fine for now though.

He quickly walked through and stopped at the door hesitating, once his key was in place it would connect to his house... For the first time he was unsure of what would be behind that door, or even if this was the right decision bringing Hurui here.
There was no time for that no, what was done is done. With those thoughts finally suppressed he began to open the door.

"What you see and do beyond this door is not to leave the house, if word got out or suspicion we both might be killed without a trial.... On the upside, I'm sure she'll like you..." With that said to the new girl he entered his home.
Anim stepped out of her room, she was standing in the living room right now, looking around... she couldn't find the Golzaar anywhere, perhaps it returned home. she couldn't feel Ike around either... then she heard a door open. Ike's presence returned.

she poked her head around the corner to the front door, seeing Ike... and a curious new person.

~

the girl nodded, following Ike into his own...

immediately, her eyes could see nothing but green, the thick trail of green mana in this building was immense, she had to take the blindfold off just to see anything but green.
with the blindfold off, the room sort of came into view, since the walls were lined with magic...
and right there, in the middle of the room, stood something unthinkable.

a whole being, an entire humanoid creature brimming with extremely dense and pure green mana, or, atleast that is what is seen with level 2 of her eyes in use.

"what... is that?"

it was if the humanoid WAS the mana, living magic.

((I should explain the 'Levels' of Hurui's vision.

level 3 is the lowest level, where the Blindfold is on, in this level she see's the least amount of the world as possible.

level 2 is without the blindfold, but eyes are closed, with this level the detail and understanding of the world increases, there isn't much need to use this except for old relics and ancient magical beasts

level 1 is direct eye contact, with this her exposure to the world(s) is at it's peak, she is able to see almost everything and everyone... but she doesn't know that, all she knows about this level is at this level she can read mana easier than a book.))
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Ike spotted Anim, he was right to rush home, she had woken... He was relieved, it would have been a little awkward if they had to wait. He smiled at her as they walked in, then he went to work putting the bag he was carrying in on the kitchen table, he'll explain that later.

"Hello, glad to see you're awake, a little confused I suppose, suddenly waking in your room. It was your puppet, your Golem who I assume finished the room then placed you there. When I awoke I moved you to my bed so you'd be comfortable but it seems nature is where you feel more... Natural." He smiled at her as he explained, he wanted Hurui to get used to the sight of mana first.

Ike frowned when she finally spoke, she just got in and already was rude to Anim... Though her shock was to be expected. "She is Anim, I'll let her introduce herself to you properly. She is my guest and friend here, play nice." His tone was a little sharp at the end, he hadn't meant it but Anim was his friend and partner in their research pact, being rude to her was just as much and insult to him.

(I guess that makes sense...)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Hurui shook her head
"no! no, that's... living magic!"

Anim's head kept looking between Ike and the new person, she finally decided to attend to Ike first.
she nodded her head to Ike
"Anim wake up in Anim's room... grass grown well"
she turned her attention to the new person
"what... is you?"

Anim tilted her head to the new person...
to Anim's eyes, this new person was just like Ike in terms of mana, veins of mana all over their body... but with 2 spheres at the top, connected to them... this one was stranger, whilst Ike's mana was flowing throughout, this person's mana was originating from the spheres.

Anim moved closer to the person, inspecting them carefully.
Hurui didn't move, instead underneath her closed eyes she looked in wonder at the mass of mana, this mana wasn't like humans at all, Ike and Hurui's mana held their emotions, conditions and more... but this mana held KNOWLEDGE, power, so much more.

Anim finally broke the strange staring silence between the two.
"Anim is Anim. Anim is Fahliil, Anim is Elf. good to meet you!"
Anim poked the forehead of the girl.
the girl at first responded with a bit of stuttering, the view of the mana was overwhelming.
"I-I-I'm Hurui... nice to meet you"

Hurui was both afraid and really badly wanting to open her eyes.

"Huru has nice Eyes... Huru ok?"
Hurui nodded...
"You're... living magic?... aren't you?"

Anim tilted her head a first, but nodded her head
"Anim is Elf, Anim is magic, yes... you learn faster than Ike"
Ike watched to two, it was both amazing and confusing. They seemed to be studying one another, he wasn't sure what either saw but it certainly seemed captivating. At least they were getting along, he'll let them handle introductions and explinations about themselves... He was sure Anim would love Hurui's eyes.

"How cruel Anim, I'm not a slow learner, just cautious... besides she's special." He was a little offended at her comment but shrugged it off. They seemed to like each other so he was relieved he made the right choice... he can finally sleep easy without having to wait for exhaustion to claim him.
Anim looked to Ike, moving over to see what he had brought.

"Huru is special? Huru is different from Ike, Huru mana is not as dense as Ike mana"
Hurui followed Anim, with her eyes still closed Hurui kept looking at Anim... Hurui was considering opening her eyes, but held off on the Idea till she could talk to Ike again.

"Yours is... strange too, so immensely dense and huge... wait... you're an Elf? but elves don't exist do they?"
Hurui's attention kept switching between Anim and Ike, as if asking them both the question.
Anim looked to Hurui with a tilted head and confused expression.
"Anim is elf, Anim is Fahliil"

Hurui looked again to Ike with a look of baffled confusion
Ike chuckled a bit, was this what he was like when they first met? It's amusing, the cluelessness and completely ripped from reality look. He watched Anim get curious about what he brought, like a puppy almost... it was adorable in a sense.
"I told you not a God, something we might view her as though... She's un Elf, or 'Fahlill'." He smiled at the confused girl. "They're real, the proof is this one. Oh and yes Anim special, but you can find out later, she's going to be helping and teaching you."

He hoped they got along at least, Anim should have another friend for human interaction. Everyone will learn from each other... this might also help with hiding Anim....
Hurui would be inclined to not believe that... but as of current her eyes were closed, she couldn't see colour... and she couldn't deny that this being was defying human understanding of mana simply by not 'housing' mana, but by 'being' the mana.

Anim on the otherhand, found this new human interesting, the spheres that were originating her magic were certainly strange.

"Why Huru's eyes like this?"
Hurui looked to the elf, sighing a little.
"Magic is toxic to us humans, as such I mostly knew magic that required the use of my eyes, overtime my eyes became corrupted and-"

"-not corrupted... better"
Hurui was interrupted by Anim, but she continued afterwards
"and now I see things far beyond other humans"
Anim nodded
"Anim can tell, Huru can see Mana without goggle things, Ike can't..."
"I can see more, If I open them I can read mana, and see other parts of other worlds and spirits"

Anim tilted her head.
"Anim can read magic, but Anim not see other worlds, or spirits"

speaking of, Hurui wanted to see what the area around Anim would be like... she 'looked' to Ike, then back to Anim, and preparing herself, began to slowly open her eyes...

what.... majesty...

the green mana that once shaped the elf's body, once Hurui opened her eyes became the night sky, stars riddled her body, her Mana told her stories, her Mana whispered and screamed and yelled and murmured an overwhelming force of power and knowledge... Hurui blinked...

the sight was no more, infront of her stood a normal skinned person, green hair and eyes... Hurui couldn't see the mana...

then the pain came back, Hurui shut her eyes, clenching them tightly... then she let go, opened them again... the Green Mana shaped person returned...

Hurui's eyes began to bleed.
 Hurui would be inclined to not believe that... but as of current her eyes were closed, she couldn't s
Ike kept getting compared to Hurui, he new it was only natural for Anim, but still... Rude much. He began to sort out the things he brought, it wasn't much just enough to to make dinner and a small cake to celebrate, he doubted she ever had anything like a cake... Would giving her sweets effect her in some way?

"I did tell you that you'll like each other, try not to overwhelm her too much Anim... She is new to this, she'll be teaching you and helping you adapt to human society, but she's immensely curious about mana." He figured they'd have plenty of time to get to know each other, Anim should be able to learn from Hurui and the more human contact should help her as well.

"How did you sleep Anim, alright? You were moved and found yourself in your room." He looked back over to them and froze in shock and horror, Hurui's eyes were bleeding... He joked that they might not be able to take it, but she was so sure they could and he didn't actually think they might do this.
"Hurui! What happened?!"
BanetteGhosneir commented…
well, Anim can't really compare her to anyone else right now XD বছরখানেক আগে
Hurui rubbed her eyes... this had happened once before.
Anim began to panic, she seemed to have prepared a healing spell, but was unsure whether it would hurt or help.
"Anim can?"

she seemed to look to Ike for permission to use the spell, whilst Hurui kept rubbing her eyes...

this had happened before, when she looked at a power gap... the most powerful thing she looked at once was a relic of immense power, her eyes bled then too...

"don't worry, this is fine... my Eyes just got 'upgraded' if you will."
Anim was sort of confused on what she meant, tilting her head to show confusion
"When my eyes look at a new level of power, they bleed, and begin to see even more... I'm sort of worried what I'll see now... just give me a minute"

she kept rubbing her eyes.
Anim kept looking between Ike and Hurui, she didn't know what to do when humans bleed... they were so incredibly fragile creatures.
Ike walked over and closely inspected Hurui, if she said it was okay then they just had to trust her, this girl was a strange one for sure. If he understood right then she's certainly gained something from meeting Anim, not just the wealth of knowledge she'll gain later.

"I did tell you didn't I, this wasn't something people can handle well at first... Arrogance clearly suits you." He was worried about her, breaking the poor girl wouldn't been ideal, he actually had a task in mind for her now. Anim still seemed freaked out by this event, he'd have to calm her down... She'll end up being really cautious thinking humans are easily broken... She wasn't wrong but still.

"She'll be fine Anim, just a little blood is all nothing to worry about. I brought you something, to celebrate your room being complete, and of course your move to this world." He smiled at her and went back into the kitchen. After this they can all have a sit down and talk about everything, try to bring Hurui up to speed...
Anim tilted her head, showing confusion again... but still a small tinge of concern... Anim watched Ike retreat to the kitchen, then returned her attention to Hurui.

Hurui on the other hand, after cleaning the blood off her face, used her blindfold to clean the blood off the floor.

"Huru ok?"
she nodded
"I'm fine... just another upgrade is all"

Hurui now looked once again directly at Anim, eyes fully open... the spirits nearby were sort of split into two groups, there were plenty in this room, more so than normal... most of them seemed to keep their distance from Anim, even the ones that were once on Ike had hopped off him and were now either cowering from Anim, or attaching to her. that sexual spirit from before stuck to Ike though... wierdo... and another thing, right where Anim was standing, there was a 'spot' of the other world... which is strange, since the 'other world' doesn't appear in these apartment complex... perhaps an exception

something else was present in the room, another huge source of mana, Hurui looked around, before finding a small sphere on the couch... a Relic?

"what is this?"
Anim looked to Hurui
"Anim's orb, Orb of Beyl"
the orb had the same white mana that Ike had in him... but the mana was different, the one in Ike belonged to him... it was his... the mana in this orb was the orb's mana...
"This orb has the same white Mana as Ike... did he get it from this?"
Hurui looked to Anim for an answer, Anim shook her head.
"Ike got mana from Gol Golgaaz, from learning spell"

Ike learnt a spell? an Elf spell? and what's a Gol Golgaaz?
Hurui moved over to Ike, and whispered to him.

"are you alright? at the library your mana was pretty clear in that you weren't in peak condition"
that weird spirit was pretty persistent.
Ike left them both to to talk why he prepared the cake, and some tea for them all, filling Hurui in might take some time. He was partially listening to their conversation, it was curious how Anim interacted with another human, perhaps it was because she had been in his head and known him longer, but she seemed hesitant, though the whole bleeding eyes might have freaked her out a little.

He looked at Hurui, it was slightly unnerving that she could tell so much at a single glance, but that was just her talents he supposed. It was true though, even now he still felt sore in places but was much better than yesterday, so it was something.

"Anim taught be a spell, but humans and the teaching magic aren't compatible fully so it was an interesting time; when I tried out the spell it completely drained out all my normal mana, I would be in a mana-coma if she hadn't forcefully injected mana into me." He would fill her in fully later, for now a simple answer would be sufficient.
Hurui wanted to sigh... but didn't...
though, now that her eyes had been 'upgraded'... perhaps she should try and find out what the 'Upgrade' was.
she tried to stare at the green mana inside Ike... nothing new...
she moved over to Anim, staring very intently her, Anim didn't seem phased... since Anim was doing the same...
nothing new...

what was the upgrade?
"Huru see mana, but Huru see more yes?"
Hurui looked to Anim, giving her a nod
"Huru has 'Miin do Vahzen'... uhmm.. 'Eyes of Vahzen'... Vahzen in mun is.... 'true'?... Huru has Eyes of True, Anim has Fahliil Eyes, but Jun had Miin do Vahzen... Jun said Jun saw Dilfahliil, Jun saw 'Rah', saw Gods. does Huru see Rah?"

Hurui tried to understand... but the dialect was strange, with the mix of english and whatever language she was speaking.
Hurui looked to Ike, perhaps he knew some of it?
Ike had finished what he was doing, now they could all sit down and have a talk, if they could stop staring at each other for a few moments. He wasn't sure if they were reading mana or if they were just confused by one another.

"I've gotten ready some tea, we can all talk about everything and catch Hurui up to speed. All this talk about mana and bleeding eyes has been a little too exciting for a first meeting." He walked into the main room with the cake and tea. He wasn't too sure what Anim was talking about but he could understand the basics, it made him question how quickly he had gotten used to her and her ways...

"I think she means your eyes see the truth in the world, the magic and mana; the last part is probably about an upgrade you have yet to get, one where you can see... Gods?" He looked at Anim for confirmation at that last part, this was all new to him as well, and he bet Anim was fairly new to it too.

"That said, what can you see now? Anything different? Well it's not like we know what you could see before, other than mana that is." He looked at Hurui, she certainly was an odd one... She'd fit right in here then.
Anim followed Ike, but shook her head at his explanation.
"Jun... Jun is Fahliil, like Anim. Jun has Huru's eyes... Jun said Jun saw Dilfahliil, but Dilfahliil gone long ago. Dilfahliil all dead. Jun also say Jun saw Rah, saw Gods. can Huru see Gods?"

Anim looked to Hurui.
Hurui followed them... she wasn't sure, she there wasn't anything 'new' to see...
Hurui wondered perhaps she had acquired a new 'level'... a level 0 maybe.

"I don't see 'Gods' and I'm not sure what a 'Dilfahliil' is... is it Spirits? cause I've been seeing those for quite a long time"
Hurui looked to Anim... that 'part' of the other world was... following Anim? the pocket of another world isn't stationary, it's following her. odd.

anyway, she'd need to practice trying to activate the 'level 0'
Ike had no idea if his hypothesis was wrong, sometimes Anim didn't make any sense to him either... She was the impossible girl and there was a lot more than meets the eye with her, in Hurui's case, even more than the eye can see.

Hurui had mentioned that she can see spirits, though he just brushed it off as her imagination or madness. "So Hurui, these spirits, what do they look like and what are they doing now?" He was curious, perhaps Anim could understand better than he could... Maybe Anim was right, was he really a slow learner?

"Oh I got this cake Anim, to celebrate your moving her, it's tasty so you might enjoy it... If your biology can handle it, I think we only tested the basic types of food, like fish so far." He did wonder if any of his food would be poisonous to her, he new some weren't and she did give him a leaf to try but he'd rather stick with human food for now...
Anim looked closely at the cake, she admired how it looked, since Elves didn't care for creating things.
it smelled sweet, and it looked appealing and delicious.

Hurui on the otherhand, looked around the room... then to Ike.

"There are only three spirits not avoiding her.. there is one that seems... very strangely attracted to you, Ike. the other two..."

Hurui looked to Anim

"the two spirits around her... they're both machines... or Golems, one has an appearance to a woman, it has a crown and no arms... the other seems extremely thin, draped in cloth and has a long face... I wasn't aware Golems were Spirits, but I've never really thought about the variety of spirits"

Hurui wondered about what they were.
"I can draw them if you like"

though... Hurui kind of didn't want to draw the one on Ike.
(So what is up with the one that seems way too attached to Ike? Or the long faced one? Sure she's not just mad?)

Ike was confused by her, the spirits were hiding from Anim? That was strange, not that he believed the girl, but still... Could it be that it was because she was from another world? Certainly strange. He recognised the one that sounded like the Golem, could it be a familiar or something, Golem's didn't normally have a spirit; the other one he hadn't a clue on, could it be another familiar of hers?

"I think I recognise the woman with a crown and no arms, it's Anim's Golem..." He didn't want to say too much, the thing creeped him out, not only in the looks and sounds but what it called him still haunted the back of his mind. It left him with an interesting incite about Anim though, so it couldn't be all that bad.

"The other I have no idea on, perhaps Anim may know if you could draw it for her. As for the one attached to me, know anything about it? Spirits are your thing, I don't know why one would hang around someone that couldn't see them." He didn't care for the one around him, that could be part of her delusions, but the ones around Anim interested him the most... A Golem with a soul and this other one... Curious.
((The long-faced one is similar to the no-armed one from before as for the one attached to Ike, you'll have to wait and see :3))

Hurui nodded.
"Sure, I'll draw 'em... as for why it's attached to you, I have no idea. never seen a spirit attached to someone so... intensely before"

Anim's head perked at the mention of the no-armed Golem.
"Golzaar? Huru can see Golzaar?" Anim tilted her head, questioning.

Hurui didn't know whether to respond 'yes' or 'no'
"I'll draw what I see, then you can tell me if you know them or not"

Hurui found some blank paper, an inkwell and a Quill, she started to draw.

Anim on the other end looked to Ike, staring at him... she was trying to see if she could see the spirits... no avail...
(Again with the ominous, vague, and not answers answer...)

Ike felt a little uncomfortable when she said that, but he was assuming she was playing a prank on him, after all he had slightly rubbed the fact he was right, that her eye's couldn't handle the sight of Anim in her face. He wasn't sure what Anim was referring to, the Golem had told him its name... did she not know it? Even though it was her Golem?

"While i can't say i believe you, the one around Anim is familiar. Least its description anyway." He wasn't sure what to make of this, honestly he wasn't too hesitant to accept it, stranger things have happened so why wouldn't spirits be real?
I can't stop laughing বছরখানেক আগে
I can't stop laughing that Ike thinks it's name is Kronimaar বছরখানেক আগে
দ্বারা the by, Kronimaar directly translates into 'Mechanism' but it's the closest word relating to Machine বছরখানেক আগে
Hurui had drawn the first Golem... her picture's were VERY accurate.
"good thing I've had to draw my sight to the MS alot, otherwise these images would be crap"

the first was an exact image of the Golem Anim had summoned before. Anim looked at the Picture.
"yes, Anim know Golzaar. that is Golzaar, a Dilfahliil Kronimaar... uhhhmmm.... Kronimaar.... 'Mechanism'... 'Machine' in Mun english"

Hurui tried to understand... a Dilfahliil machine... since Elves were 'Fahliil' to her, a 'Dilfahliil' might be another race from her world... or their equivalent of a 'black person' maybe.

Hurui began to draw the second Golem
 Hurui had drawn the first Golem... her picture's were VERY accurate. "[u]good thing I've had to draw
Ike looked at little surprised, one at her drawing skills, they were quite accurate; but what caught him unaware was the the Golem, 'Kronimaar' wasn't its name but rather it's classification? Thankfully he hadn't said anything, would have just made him seem stupid, Anim was already liking the new girl more...

He looked at Anim when the word 'Dilfahliil' came up, it looked like he was just curious about the word, but he knew why... He still couldn't believe what the Golem had said, it just seemed so unreal and horrid. But he had to move on for now.
"So we know the first one, but the other two we have no idea on... Your spirits are strange indeed."

Ike still didn't believe her about the spirits, but that was a little hard to argue now that she drew someone that she had never met... The spirit must be there, or something she can see, perhaps it was because it was a familiar or Golem?
((For the picture below, ignore the words and the red bit. by the by, cause she is drawing with black ink and a quill. the images won't have colour.))

Hurui had finished the second Golem, moving the paper to the center of the desk, she started to draw the third spirit.

"that is Krozol, Dilfahliil Kendov... Kendov is 'Warrior'... Anim can summon Krozol, but Krozol should only summon for fight or defend."

Hurui stopped drawing and looked up at 'Krozol'... it returned it's stare at her, before looking back over Anim.
"Anim think Ike like Krozol, Krozol unlike Golzaar is more magic than gear and machine. but Krozol danger to others, so Anim not call for Krozol"

Anim looked to Ike, tilting her head.
"Ike is hungry?"
 ((For the picture below, ignore the words and the red bit. দ্বারা the by, cause she is drawing with black
Ike studied her drawing, he didn't recognise this one. As Anim explained he continued to study the drawing, it made sense just by looking at it, a battle familiar huh, that might help protect her. Ike knew that once word got out about Anim it would only be a matter of time before some mage or high official wanted her, this one could protect her, perhaps better than he could.

"Hungry?" He looked at Anim confused, he hadn't thought about it much but they were enjoying some afternoon tea so there was cake if he was hungry.
"I'm just curious about these spirits is all, but by all means both of you have some cake or tea... No doubt we have a lot of talking to do. For one Anim, we need to catch Hurui up on things." He smiled at her to reassure her, he doubted it would take long to fill in Hurui, but she might have tons of questions about mana that might take some explaining to do.
((Warning, Image might not be for little eyes))

Hurui had completed the third and final drawing.
the spirit in this drawing appeared to be a link, though who she was both Hurui and Anim had no clue. Anim tilted her head, before deciding to try some cake.

with her usual style of eating, a very neat and thin slice of cake was cut by air, and floating a few cm infront of Anim's mouth, it seems she was waiting for everyone else to take a slice aswell.

Hurui was distracted by how casually Anim was casting magic... and the rainbow show Anim was giving her whilst casting magic. human mana didn't rainbow like this, it's glow only increased and the mana started to diminish at a rate dependant apon the spell being cast... but there was no diminish of her mana, at all.

"Ike... put on some Goggles"
(Serious, what is up with this spirit? The others I can understand, but Ike don't have a familiar like that.... I assume you have some sort of plot here?)

Ike was just as confused as the girls, he didn't recognise this spirit, in fact he was almost certain that this one was just made up by Hurui to prank him, so he simply ignored it... He wouldn't let her little joke phase him, it just weirded him out.

He to got a slice and started eating, though not as fancy as Anim had, he was starting to think she'd end up sloth like using magic to do everything. But for now he wouldn't worry about it, perhaps Hurui might freak out enough to explain.
"If you want me to look at her mana, I already know Hurui, I have been living with her for a little while now... You get used to it eventually, it's when she breaks the laws of physics that you should act like that... She tends to do it often."

He explained while eating the cake, at first he was just as amazed by Anim, but he slowly got used to it after awhile... Unlike Hurui he wasn't too concerned at how her mana acted or how large it was, he was focused on the effects it has. Even now he tried to practice with the white-colourless mana inside him, he simply wished to control it easier so mistakes like yesterday didn't happen again.
((Honestly not really. but that picture is of Loki Asgard from Boku Girl, so we might be able to make Plot off of that))

Hurui wondered on that for a moment...
"breaks the laws of physics...?"
Hurui had a look of disbelief placed apon Ike... looking between them...
then again, having this 'all mana' might entail universal mana?... it would explain the Galaxy she saw for a brief second before...

"thats... the upgrade..."
Hurui understood, 'level 0' was the Galaxy mana she saw before... wait....
"what's a 'Galaxy'?"
Hurui asked, sort of staring at the slice of cake she was holding.
(Wait so you created this specific spirit with no plan in mind? Other than the notion that it's a Easter egg to his past life?)

Ike shrugged when she looked at him, perhaps saying the laws of physics was too vague, it's the concepts that humans hold about the laws of physics. For example, one ultimate rule is that you cannot create something from nothing, yet she had done so... He wasn't sure if he was right on the money with saying what he said, or if he was too vague.

"What? You know what your upgrade was?" He looked at her confused, did she suddenly have an epiphany or something? Was it the cake, he didn't think it'd cause that... But between the two girls in the room he wasn't sure if he could ever fully understand them. One was from another world that constantly broke rules of nature, while the other was a spirit seeing crazy... Ike sighed, he was now deep in a new and mad world.
((yep))

Hurui shook her head.
"I MIGHT know what it is... but I have no idea right now how to activate it... nor what information it will let me see... anyway, tell me about Anim... where you find her, how long you've held her... couldn't have been a week, the mana trail she left outside isn't older than 6 days."
Hurui ate a bit of her cake.

Anim just kept listening to them talk, switching focus between the two and eating her cake quietly... admiring it's taste and texture.