র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং Pandora Knight

TAIKAMODO posted on Jul 15, 2015 at 10:21AM
I basically threw Norse Mythology and Midieval culture in a blender with my own imagination, so excuse any inconsistencies from either side.

PLOT: 10,000 years ago, the world was erased from existence. The titans, revived and led by the traitorous god Loki, ravaged both Midguard and Asgard, decimating the human population, and managing to kill many of the gods as well before Loki's eventual death by the hands of Thor and Odin. On top of the earth destroying war between the titans and the gods, Loki's sons-Fenrir and Serpent, join in the fight as well, killing both Odin and thor, though they sequentially die themselves.

In the midst of this war, the servant of the demon god Ragnarok, Tälwark, managed to attain all of the required items to summon the great beast(Thor's hammer Mjonir, Odin's Eye and spear, and Loki's staff). Ragnarok, the great terror, began devouring world after world, pushing the entirety of the universe to extinction. However, the remaining Gods managed to draw on the power of the Universal tree Yggdrasil, creating the sealing box Pandora, locking away the demon after it had devoured seven of the nine worlds. However, they were unaware of the consequences that followed drawing on Yggdrasil's power.

In order to seal Ragnarok away, it's power had to be divided into it's seven purest forms so that it's soul was left too weak to break out of Pandora, the seven deadly sins of humanity. These seven forms, since they contained too much power to seal, were imbued(once more with Yggdrasil's power) into the surviving humans, but because of Yggdrasil's curse, humanity was given the burden on reincarnating the seven sins every generation, along with the fallen gods being reincarnated as well. In the present day, the tales of the war, Ragnarok's destruction, and Pandora's curse have been reduced to nothing but myth. However, there is one man, who goes by the name 'Prophet', who is-along with his ten 'disciples'-attempting to find Pandora, and all of the items to ressurect Ragnarok once again, which were scattered across the earth(with the exception of Odin's eye, which was inherited by Odin's reincarnation).

SETTING: A midieval, Knights and Wizards type setting for earth. There are seven large kingdoms, one for each continent on earth. Knights are the equivelant of 'ninja' in Naruto, and while Combat magic is pretty common among Knights, it's usually the responsibility of Mages to use healing/support magic. A Kingdom is ruled by three major figures(thought he king has the final word). The Wizard, who represents the Mage Population, the Paladin, who represents the Knights, and of course, the king that rules the civilian side, and basically everything else. I'll go into more detail later. As Yggrasil's destroyed worlds were rebuilt, the races of those worlds(Elves, Trolls, Leprachauns, fairies, dragons, cyclopses, etc.) returned as well, so other races besided humans and gods exist, just on other worlds.

The story will primarily take place in the kingdom of Baoill(bay-ole), the kingdom of the third continent.

Pandora' seven Sins:

Wrath: (TAIKAMODO)

Greed:

Sloth: (BanetteGhosneir)

Pride: (TAIKAMODO)

Lust:

Envy:

Gluttony:

Reincarnated Gods:

Loki: (killer24)

Thor: (mcterra)

Odin:

The prophet:

The ten disciples:

The hierarchy of the kingdom(if nobody wants to be any of them, their npc's and free to be controlled by anyone).

King:

Queen:

Prince/Princess: (TAIKAMODO)

Wizard: (killer24)

Paladin:

Character Template

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Extra(Sin, God, Disciple, etc.):
last edited on Apr 21, 2016 at 10:12PM

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 579 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 551-579 of 579

বছরখানেক আগে killer24 said…
(Alright then, can't argue with that... I guess.)

Ike was once again confused, he already didn't understand this 'Eye' business too much already, but now there were things that upgraded and something she called a 'Galaxy' he was only starting to question her sanity all the more.

"It's a long story, but it all started when I heard her in my head...." He began to explain everything from his point of view, from hearing her, to summoning her, and of course their adventures from there. He left out some details, like what the Golem had said to him, and his own personal thoughts.

"And then I met you, now you should be all caught up..." Ike had paused at times to let parts sink in while he eat his piece of cake or drank some tea. He wondered how she was taking it, how crazy did it sound, and if Anim had anything to interject once he was done.
বছরখানেক আগে BanetteGhosneir said…
Hurui at first listened intently... but as he went on she seemingly became a mix of more relaxed... and more annoyed.

"so... firstly you hear a voice in your head... claiming to be an Elf... then you go off and try to summon the elf... and now you've got a God walking around... and yet you still have the audacity to think I'm Mad?"

"Anim is Anim, not a Rah"

"Lady, your abilities and mana alone have the capability to destroy the most fundamental understanding we have. to us, you're comparable to a God."

Anim tilted her head, repeating her statement.
"Anim is Anim... not a Rah"

Hurui sighed.
"yes, fine, fine. Anim is Anim"

Anim seemed pleased the confirmation that she wasn't a God, giving a smile, and continuing to nibble the same piece of cake she started with.

"On the other hand. you feeling alright? normally being forced to take apon Mana is going to destroy us... but from this view, the White Mana she gave you belongs to you... it's even beginning to meld itself to match you... it's kind of... diluting outside of your veins."

the white mana was starting to seep outside of the constrictions of Ike's veins, sort of like a drop of food colouring in water, it extremely slowly inches to try and shape Ike's hand.
Ike looked at Hurui, he had tried to explain about Anim, but she didn't listen. Anim wasn't a God, he was sure of that now, but she wasn't an Elf, least not fully... He wondered when she'd find out, or how she would take it... Such a poor girl, the Gods were just constantly giving her the short straw.

"I did try to tell you about her, I did say I wasn't housing a God." He looked down at his veins, naturally he couldn't see anything different, either it wasn't too visible yet to the naked eye, or it was something only they could see. He didn't feel any different than earlier, sore but that was about it... He had been practising over the day, he really didn't want to repeat the events of yesterday, Hurui would be horrified... or worse, curious.

"I feel the same as I have all day, I can't tell much about my mana other than I feel it... I don't posses your sight. Anim had a theory about that actually, would you care to explain about this colourless mana to her?" He looked at Anim, he was glad he got the cake, she seemed to enjoy it.
Anim tilted her head to Ike, then looking to Hurui. Hurui returned a look to Anim, expecting an explanation.

"Colourless mana is growth. Mana from learning new. Mun's have forced mana, Mana not made for Muns. but Colourless mana is Mana that you make for self. when learn new spell, mind create Colourless Mana. Colourless Mana is stronger than Mun Mana... Colourless Mana also can change to match any Mana spell user needs. like Anim's Green Mana change colour to cast spells... Huru understand?"

Hurui seemed a little strained to try and understand Anim's mannerisms... once Anim had finished explaining, she stared intently at Anim's constantly changing mana... Since Anim was still casting a sort of 'telepathy' spell. she then looked over to Ike, staring intently at the colourless mana Ike had...

in her mind, Anim's mana was far too condensed words.

"I can't read Anim's mana too well... so many words, so many spells all smushed so tightly together... and with Ike's regular Mana, human's mana doesn't give me that much information... but his Colourless mana has words... I can sort of see and read them... so 'Yuvon Yol' is the spell he was taught... yes?"

Anim nodded her head.
Hurui continued to read the colourless mana... but since it was in Elvish she couldn't understand a word.

"Yuvon Yol. faaznu sot yolos vos wah kos krel ahrk vuldak kotin fuskiidro lor ahrk fen nii aax nunon wo fuskiid wishes nii wah nii vis kos fusk vothni praag fah rot."

Hurui read aloud what she could read, with obvious mispronunciations and errors, but Anim seemed to understand her either way.

"Huru knows Yuvon Yol?"

Hurui shook her head.

"don't understand a single word... but what I'm understanding is that 'Colourless mana' is Knowledge... yes?"

Anim nodded.
Ike watched them talk, he felt a little left out after all mana wasn't his strong suit, he never really put much thought into it other than some advanced basics. He felt that his decision to bring Hurui to meet Anim was a good one, they got on well and could freely share information... Even if he might get cut out at times.

"Oh Anim, sorry to interject, but how was your room? I never entered nor knew your vision for it, did it turn out all right?" He looked at her, he could tell it probably had but he was curious as to what she had in mind when she originally thought it up. Hurui would probably have issues with her room, would the magic blind her while in there?
((I just remembered when Ike left the room before, the ground was dirt. now it's grass :D))

Anim looked to Ike, nibbling the last bit of her cake. she gave him a nod and a 'mm-hmm'
"Anim plant tree in room later, Golzaar made Anim room look good. grass grow while Anim sleep. once grass done, Anim can grow tree from Ike sos... from Ike blood."

Hurui kept quiet... she seemed to still be intently staring between Anim and Ike's mana.

Anim had finished nibbling her bit of cake, another piece floated up to her, she seemed to lightly hold the cake with the tips of her fingers... though it was fairly obvious the Telekinetic spell was still in use.
(The golem worked fast, wonder if Ike will tell Anim about the wonder things called hammocks... The ground or a tree must get uncomfortable fast.)

Ike nodded, he still thought it would be uncomfortable to sleep on the ground but he wouldn't argue with her, if it's what she wanted then she can have it her way. He also wondered how many trees did she want, he'd be happy to help of course, he was just unsure on how much blood she would need and if tainted blood would still be suitable... Even if they had tested it before.

"Do you like the cake? I thought it would be nice to celebrate your transition to our world, and making new friends." He hadn't thought of the last one until deciding to bring Hurui here, but it was also something else worth celebrating. He no longer felt alone and under pressure by this immense secret, but the main worry that others would catch on quicker with her talents was gone now... She had found out about them and accepted her, if only other humans could be similar.
((I'm going to get Anim to show more Elven 'relics', like an Elf 'bed' :3))

Anim nodded.
"Mun's creativity is amazing, floating wood, mixes of nature to create wondrous tastes of food and drink... Anim wonders what Mun cooking will taste like with Fahliilen nature."

the word 'floating wood' took Hurui's interest.
"you took her to the docks before, and she seemed ecstatic about the boats... Anim, in your world, you have floating ships... yes?"

Anim nodded to Hurui's question.
"you said they were created by the 'Dilfahliil'"

Anim nodded again.
"So, wouldn't your Dilfahliil Golems be able to create another airship?"

Anim tilted her head, nibbling the cake. seems Hurui's idea wasn't obvious or even a thought to Anim.
Anim sort of looked to Ike for permission. permission for what though wasn't very apparent.

(I could only assume it's like the whole bed of needles type deal.)

Ike paused, he wasn't sure where she was going with this, Hurui might have given her a bad idea. He was curious at where this might lead, but also worried as well. Hurui didn't know that the floating boats Anim was talking about weren't like the ones from their world, or at least he could imagine from what she has told him.

"Anim, would you care to explain these airships to Hurui? I think she should know how bad an idea she might have just given you." He smiled at her, he hoped it might persuade her or at least make them both understand it might not be such a good idea. The good news is that Anim like the cake and was interested in how it might be with her worlds food, to be honest he wondered if the ingredients could be used the same.
Anim looked over to Hurui, you could easily see Anim trying to translate descriptive words into english.

after Anim nibbled more and more of her cake, she finally came up with words to describe the airships.

"Dilfahliil su veysun, Air ship... big, made of metal with strips of metal at top, spinning. Anim not know how air ship fly, only Dilfahliil know. Anim not know how to fly air ship, only Dilfahliil know. Air ship also very big, Mun will see. Anim not want to trouble Ike."

Hurui give a bit of a confused expression at the explanation of the 'su veysun', but she seemed contempt when Anim stated she didn't want to trouble Ike... Anim at least had a sense of care.

Hurui then looked to Ike.
"well, guess the Dilfahliil creations are an out."

Anim tilted her head.
"Huru want see Dilfahliil machine?"

Hurui nodded.
"nothing that'll cause trouble of course"

Anim quickly finished nibbling her cake, and using her telekinetic spell to take crumbs off her mouth, then she motioned as if she was going to shove her hand into the entire cake, until her hands disappeared before touching the cake.

Hurui recoiled back a little, expecting an explosion of cake, but was surprised when Anim's hands disappeared... Anim took a little while, but she appeared as if she was rummaging around in a sort of chest, or crate, till she pulled out a strange wooden and gold contraption.

Anim placed it down on the table, nearby the Cake.

"Lovaas tinvaatey"
 Anim looked over to Hurui, আপনি could easily see Anim trying to translate descriptive words into engli
(I'm back, sorry about that I had a unholy amount of Essays to do.... unholy!)

Ike was relieved that Anim understood the trouble it might have caused, he was grateful to her for that... She really was a kind hearted person. He felt a little guilty, Anim wanted to show her knew friend and him things from her world, but didn't want to trouble him... Perhaps moving to the outskirts of the city might be better for her...
He watched her do her pocket thing, it dawned on him that somehow he had gotten used to it... While there were still somethings that surprised him, he was slowly getting used to her doing what he originally thought impossible. It made him laugh at little at Hurui's face

"I did tell you that she was one impossible girl, you get used to these things after a little while... But she'll only go and do something else unexpected, it's her charm I guess." He chuckled, he didn't really think like that till just now, it made sense, her doing and being the impossible was part of her charm... Along with her kind heart as well, her curiosity was also a factor.
((no problem. take your time))

Hurui looked between Ike and the cake... she extended her hand, lightly touching the side of the cake Anim had shoved her hands in... she took the piece she had touched.
"That's..."

Hurui didn't say anything else... the mana used to access that 'pocket' was nearly invisible, it was so thin and tiny, she almost didn't see it.

next, her attention was drawn to the object Anim had pulled out... it, unlike the orb from before, wasn't fully magical. only the glass dome and the lenses were mana infused.
"Low-Vas Tin-vat-hey?"

Anim nodded.
she tapped her head, her pointy ears coming out from underneath her hair...
"Anim not know Mun word... word of Lovaas Tinvaatey... Anim show what does"

Anim moved her hand underneath the Lense, placing her palm flatly apon the glass dome.
the Lense from above shone a strangely, sickly and oddly... evil, looking black light over Anim's hand, a circle of black nothing was formed on the back of Anim's palm, the secondary, smaller Lense, shone a rainbow streams of light, seemingly drawing on the back of Anim's palm.

Anim twisted the small golden dial on the front of the machine, nothing had happened.
then Anim pressed the golden circle to the left of the Dial, the streams of light began to slow, yet still moving.

Anim then slowly adjusted the dial.
link

a Melody, a mix of what sounds like Drums, Piano, Tambourines, and some other unknown instruments played a Melody, seemingly alien to current humans.

Hurui's ears were exposed to sounds never heard of, sounds angelic and possibly of the stars of the night sky.

Anim pointed upward, to the Ceiling, she had a smile on her face to both Hurui and Ike. a smile that an Elder gives a child, when the Elder has a surprise for them.

Hurui looked up...
the Ceiling had become a night sky... but so much more, colours and stars streamed around the ceiling, circling and twisting, blues, purples, blacks, reds, colours mixed and merged, the image on the ceiling seemingly melding, dancing along with the music played by the machine...
As the music begun to end, the images on the ceiling... the wonders there, faded too.

Anim removed her hand from the machine, the black light and streams of colour turned off.
the ceiling returned to normal.

Hurui sat still, her gaze fixed on the machine in the center... her mind was swirling with the music burned into her memory, with those amazing Images.

Anim gave them both a happy smile, one with the joy of a million children. she seemed happy to be able to express her 'creation' to someone else.

a Fahliil's body... a Dilfahliil's soul... a Mun's mind...

"Dilfahliil made Machine, show blueprints and machines from Dilfahliil mind, to other Dilfahliil. Fahliil use Machine to tell story, about parents, about Meyr... Ancestors..."

she tapped the lens of the machine, the smile still there.
"Anim use machine for dreams."
 ((no problem. take your time)) Hurui looked between Ike and the cake... she extended her hand, lig
((Boop))
Ike could only stare in bewilderment and awe, while he often felt like he repeated himself, he couldn't find any better way to put it least not now. She was incredible, both the complexity of what she did and who she is, even if he wasn't sure of that himself. He always said she was the impossible girl and while that still remained he wondered if there was others like her, or could she keep that title forever?
He wanted to speak, he wanted to tell Hurui that he told her so, that this girl with them defied all logic and reason time and again... While she wasn't a Goddess, she wasn't like anything they had known or even imagined.

The show she had just put on was beautiful, he was at a loss for words, she had astounded him once again. While astounding as she was he felt like this time she knew exactly what she was doing, at least what effect she wanted to give off... She was someone that always surprised him, it might be a little unnerving at times but he couldn't quite predict her thoughts or movements; while that wasn't bad in itself, he was unsure of how to respond most times.
Anim tilted her head, with her usual blank confused and happy smile.
Hurui seemed befuzzled, though her attention quickly went back to the machine.
she tilted and twisted her head, looking at it from different angles.
"so... this thing shows, or displays your thoughts?"

Anim turned, but gave a confused look to Hurui... seems Anim didn't understand.
"dis-play?... Lovaas Tinvaatey show thinking, yes. work on Mun too, not put Magic in body, so Mun safe."

Ike watched them both, Hurui seemed to have some weird understanding with Anim... Could she understand Anim better than him? It kind of relieved him, he was right to bring her back here, Anim can find a good friend in this girl... Once the initial shock and awe fades from them both.
Anim had a machine that could show ones thoughts, it was a strange device for sure but to display ones thoughts was quite a scary one indeed.

"As usual Anim you astound us, a device that allows thoughts to be shown; that might make explaining your world easier. Anything from our would can be found physically." He wasn't sure if he wanted his thoughts to be read, while he wasn't thinking anything bad about either of them, he still didn't like the idea of it... Something so private could be revealed so easily, it made him nervous.
Anim nodded.
"Lovaas Tinvaatey show what user want to show, yes. but Lovaas Tinvaatey show what user see, not what is. if Anim show memory of Alfheim, will show what Anim understand is Alfheim. not true Alfheim. when Anim show dream, Dream showed as Anim saw, Anim did not understand Dream. so Dream showed as Anim saw. Mun's understood?"

Hurui gave a look to Ike... he was clearly better at understanding Anim's mannerisms than her.
Ike nodded, it made sense at least it did slightly to him. It was simply perspective and interpretation, while that wasn't what he was thinking of it had the same effect regardless, if she didn't like something in her old world then she would describe it to be bad... the same would be shown on this machine.

"I see, so it's perspective. We view from your eyes, not necessarily in a literal sense; that still has the same effect as I was going with." He shrugged it made no difference really, if anything it made it better, you could understand what a person really feels about something... or rather how they perceive something, their perspective.
Hurui thought on that for a second... perspective....
"Does that mean... I could show you, what I see with my eyes?"

Anim nodded.
Hurui seemed hesitant at first, placing her hand underneath the lens, without touching the dome. the machine did nothing at first, and Hurui seemed even more hesitant, before quickly and lightly putting her hand on the dome. the machine did as it did before, the lights did as before, the sickly black light and rainbow array drew on Hurui's palm... it tickled slightly, but there was no movement of mana from the machine to Hurui... it didn't use Mana?... that, or it used something Hurui couldn't see with her eyes.

this time, the image wasn't laid on the ceiling, instead a small oval-like lens appeared above the machine... it was showing Hurui's sight... her vision became visible to them both.

the world seemed as normal, except lines of mana were indicated everywhere. over Ike too, as Hurui looked around the room, the oval showed her vision... she looked to Ike.

there was the naked 'thing' from before, hovering slightly above and behind him, it seemed to be playing with his hair. Hurui then looked to Anim...

normal mana goggles weren't able to see what was being shown. the vast rainbow of her mana was all that normal goggles saw, but to Hurui's eyes... to the oval shape, words were so precisely and closely condensed inside Anim's mana, not to mention Anim was not streams of mana, but mana itself. her body a mesh of words, a mix and mash of spells and pure knowledge. the golems standing behind her stood tall, and they were quite similar, but the smaller female golem appeared even more condensed words than Anim.

"Huru can see understanding... no?" Anim asked.
Hurui had forgotten that she was showing her vision, she was spooked, her hand jerked off of the machine, and instinctively returned to the grip of her other hand.

"a-aah.... yeah... that's what I can... 'read'"
Ike watched them both and then at Anim's machine, Hurui had been saying she was different but now she can show them just how she was... Ike was hesitant, judging from what happened to Hurui before would she be okay with this?

He watched silently as she showed them her vision; he was amazed by it, this is what she saw all the time? It was impressive but he didn't feel envious, it seemed to be a interesting ability but one that wasn't suited for him. He was curious about that fairy though, it turns out Hurui was telling the truth about it, he had more questions now than he did when he assumed she was teasing him.
But when she looked at Anim, he was in complete awe, it really did look like she was a Goddess... A being made of complete mana, he hadn't found his goggles yet so he didn't she her truly see her until now.

"You have quite the vision Hurui, it's just an interesting perspective it gives you. I won't doubt your eyes again, seeing is believing after all." Though he was still in awe at what he'd seen he managed to play it casual, there was no point in giving anymore satisfaction to Hurui, he would fear she'd get an ego.
"I see you weren't lying about the spirits by us both, though I partially wish you were, for my part at least. Did you recognise those near you Anim?" He turned to look at her, swiftly moving on from the oddity surrounding him; though he brushed a hand through his hair to try and dislodge the creature, albeit instinctively, like swatting a bug.
Anim nodded.
"Golzaar is small Golem, Krozol is large Golem. Dilfahliil Golems. Anim know Golems."

Hurui kept staring at the Golems... only to realise the lighting... it was becoming darker.
Hurui realised it was getting late!

she stood up.
"Sorry you two, it's starting to get late, I need to return home. I've got my own errands. I'll come back maybe in two days"

she quickly wiped off her mouth, in case of any crumbs, and placed the blindfold back over her eyes. before quickly moving toward the door. Anim stood and made a sort of gesture with her hand.
"guur"

Anim said a strange sound... likely a farewell.
Ike was a little curious as to whether Anim also saw things that way, she had said something about seeing mana before. At least she recognised the Golems, that might be useful in the future.
Once Hurui had pointed it out he also noticed the time and light, he had completely lost track while they were talking.

"Right, sorry to keep you so late. I guess we lost track of time. Do you need any help getting back?" He also stood, seeing the guest to the door was a hosts job after all, but more importantly he should go about getting the place ready for the dark hours... It wouldn't be good for Anim and him to get lost in the dark.
He was curious as to the gesture made by Anim, but he assumed it was her way of saying farewell. He hoped they had became friends, it'd make it a little easier on Anim to get adjusted to this world.
বছরখানেক আগে TAIKAMODO said…
(Heyo! I actually wanna join my own RP again, so I'm going to be rejoining with Aiden and adding a new character, who'll take the position of Odin's reincarnation. I actually don't recall what Aiden was doing last time I replied to this, so I'll just kinda respawn him somewhere else, probably redoing his character sheet and all as well since I'm doing one for Odin's reincarnation anyway.)

Name: Aiden Floinn

Appearance: Shaggy, neck length black hair that's spiky on the ends, brownish red eyes, and slightly tanned skin, likely from farming most of his life. He wears a white tank top under a brown open jacket and brown pants with cream colored sandals.

Backstory: Aiden Floinn, only child of Lizbeth and Perriere Floinn, grew up without much of anything in the way of family for the better part of his childhood. His father was away as he was born during a period of conflict between Baoill and a neighboring village of bandits, the "Kimura". His mother died during childbirth, having come down with illness only a month before his birth and the illness making her too sick to give birth and survive. His mother had known she was barer of the sin of wrath before she died though, and in her dying breath cast a limitation spell on him in the womb that would keep his rage fueled energy from every reaching beyond a certain point until he had mastery over it. His father never returned from battle, as he and all his troops mysteriously vanished after leaving to face the Kimura, leaving Aiden an orphan. He was sent to his Grandfather's farm on the outskirts of the Kingdom's capital city of Terasse, where he was raised from infantry until the age of ten. It was during this period where Aiden's grandfather learned of his temper. Aiden, being the barer of wrath, had a very explosive temper and frequently would perform amazing feats of strength or speed whenever he was irritated, despite losing his memory of all he did while angry and when not raging being very docile and friendly, happy, even innocent. One night, seemingly unprovoked, Aiden entered a humongous fit of rage, and cloaked in the power of wrath, he began destroying everything in sight. His grandfather, not possessing Magic of his own, tried to calm him down, but ultimately was murdered by Aiden while in his Wrath form. After eventually settling his rage, Aiden awoke to a destroyed farm and a dead grandfather and no memory of what happened. Assuming it was the Kimuras whom he'd heard as the ones who killed his father, Aiden swore vengeance on them. Burying his grandfather and vowing to keep up the farm in his absence, Aiden now wishes to become a Knight and take vengeance on the Kimura, despite their whereabouts being unknown since the day his father disappeared.

Extra: Is the bearer of the sin Wrath, the first piece of Ragnarok
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Winnona "Winnie" Sylvester

Appearance: Frizzy dirty blonde hair that reaches her shoulders, pale skin, and sapphire blue eyes. She wears a torn black long sleeved shirt with one sleeve missing and black shorts, along with knee high black boots. She has black cloth tied around both her hands like finger-less gloves, and rusted dagger she keeps dangling around her neck. She has a small birthmark, a little black dot, under her left eye.

Personality: Sarcastic, rude, intelligent, and sassy. Winnona is known for her wisecracks and intelligent observations, and also known to get very irritated if someone comments on her birthmark.

Backstory: Winnona, known simply as "Win" or "Winnie" to most, is a thief who was repeatedly abandoned. Her birth parents, Arthur and Lisa Sylvester, sent her to foster parents after she was born due to not being a boy. Her first set of foster parents then put her back into foster care when they gave birth to their own child, and the subsequent foster parents, a total of seven more families, all gave her back due to her unruly, rebellious behavior and refusal to act like a lady. Eventually Winnie just ran away from the orphanage and found herself living on the streets, having nowhere else to go. It was her first month on her own, barely finding scraps to eat and having no shelter from the cold, that she met her eventual mother figure, a well known criminal mastermind simply known as "Karma". Karma took Winnie under her wing after watching the girl beg for money and be denied repeatedly, teaching the girl hand to hand combat and the art of stealing. Winnie matured into a very well known criminal in her own right, and it was during her first solo heist, attempting to steal an art piece from a merchant, where she discovered her hidden magical powers. She was caught by the merchant's security and, fueled by adrenaline, found herself able to see the movements of the guards before they even moved, allowing her to beat them and escape. This brief future sight was only one of many abilities she would discover she had. Abusing her newfound powers, WInnona took the mantle of "Top Thief" after Karma left Terasse, having decided to move on to other cities and journey to new places. Now Winnie, top thief of the city and chosen one of Odin's eye, now lives a life of criminal luxury.

Extra(Sin, God, Disciple, etc.): Reincarnated God Odin.
Hurui shook her head.
"I'll be fine getting home. no one is brave enough to mess with 'the crazy blind girl' afterall."
again, even with the blindfold on, she looked directly at Ike, before going through the front door, as she was closing it behind her, she waved goodbye...

once the door had closed, Hurui turned and begun to quickly walk... she needed to get home, she had forgotten something important. (Taikamodo, if you want to interact with Sloth or Hurui, that'd be fine :P)

Anim moved to see Hurui leave, though she wasn't sure what was customary to see someone off. she had never had a guest at her 'home', nor were the other elves kind enough to see her off...

she quickly moved over to her room, pushin open the door, to the now fully grown grassy field... and illusions.
(Welcome back, it's been awhile.)

Ike watched her go, he felt at ease now that there was someone else to handle Anim, he wasn't an expert on his world and certainly not in mana terms. This could have been a fortuitous occasion, almost serendipitous in nature
He went back to where the sat and started to clear away the cake and cups left behind after their tea, it seemed like Anim liked the cake he had gotten, and had the most peculiar way of eating it as well; he'd have to get it again sometime.

After clearing away the mess which had been left he noticed Anim had vanished, he assumed she went back to her room. Ike was still unnerved by what the Golem had talked about, and that he had seen her again in Hurui's sight... It was a heavy thought, Anim was not who she claimed to be, not that she actually knew; she was a mix of three different races, how that was possible he didn't know... No, he did, she had mentioned a human went to her world before, somehow he must have been part of the creation of Anim.
For now, he'd keep it a secret from her, if he ever got the chance to ask the Golem again he would, though he wondered how much more it might know.
Anim stood in the center... a spot she thought to grow the tree...
though, now that she thought about it... using Ike's blood to grow a tree from this world wouldn't be fit for a room for an Elf...

Anim from her pocket world pulled out the log from last time, and using her nail, pierced her finger... a single drop of her own blood dripped into the log... the log begun to glow, and 6 odd seeds came out.

6 seeds, glowing an eerie red...

"Gul Reyth"
Anim had said... the seeds were Gul Reyth Seeds.

Anim planted all 6 in the same spot in her room. she poked the ground, and a light yellow glow encircled the planted spot.

with that, Anim put the log back into it's pocket, and she stood... she would need to create some furniture... but she didn't want to form them from nothing, it seemed to be a bad thing for this world, according to Ike and Hurui... she decided to wait for the tree to fully grow, then to use it's branches to create furniture.

with that, Anim returned to the doorway of her room, looking out into the main room.
"Ike tired?"

Anim was clearly wide awake... the usual elf to human timezones was clearly different.
(boop?)
Ike was lost in thought for a brief moment after clearing. It was only when Anim called him that he snapped back to reality, he should be careful about that in the future, Anim might catch on and ask what he is on his mind.

"Hmm, Oh Anime, did you need something?" He missed her question while quickly composing himself.

"I was just clearing up. Did you enjoy meeting someone knew?" Although he'll play it off like Hurui and he was just friends, it was simply to save his own skin later; if she found out that Hurui had discovered them, then how long before she'd want more humans to figure it out?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Anim nodded her head.
"Huru was good to meet!... but odd, like Ike!"
Anim giggled.

"Anim room shorter to finish... shorter?.... 'close-er'... less distance from finish?"
Anim seemed a little confused on the many words humans had for 'less distance'
she tapped her temple, with a straining confused face....

"Ike seem tired... but Ike seem brighter too! good thing?"